Speak of the Nude Devil

Story Info
Frog girl Lottie meets her succubus boss at a nude beach.
2.5k words
4.65
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of my submissions for the Literotica Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. I hope you enjoy reading it!

"Well, if it isn't my favorite little froggy. I never knew you had such a nice body."

Lottie's big, red eyes opened, their vertical slits narrowing to adjust to the bright sunlight on the beach. Standing right next to her beach towel she saw a pair of legs belonging to a muscular woman with deep red skin. Between her strong thighs hung the largest cock that Lottie had ever seen. It was a slightly darker red than the rest of her skin, uncircumcised, and was lined with rows of fleshy looking spikes. Even soft it was a foot long and thick.

Lottie's eyes continued up the body, passing over a shapely stomach and stopping at a pair of massive, impossibly perky breasts. Each dark nipple was pierced with a thick gold ring. Swallowing she looked toward the face of this incredible specimen, but it was blocked by the edge of her umbrella. Lottie had a sickening feeling she already knew who it was.

That the crimson woman was nude wasn't unexpected or worrying. The beaches of Habaiwa were all nude beaches. Lottie was nude. What worried Lottie was that this person seemed to recognize her. That should be impossible. Lottie was on vacation halfway around the world from where she lived and worked in Carrano. She had felt comfortable showing off her slick green body because there was no chance of anyone she knew seeing her. Or so she had thought.

There was no doubt that this was a succubus, but Lottie held on to a frail little hope that it wasn't the succubus she thought it was. Slowly, she leaned out from under the umbrella and looked up with her wide eyes. The horned face smiling down at her was none other than her boss, Melyne.

Well, technically Melyne was her boss's boss, which made this even worse. Lottie worked as a receptionist at the law firm Baphomet, Asmodeus, and Sons. The lawyers at BAS were all literal demons who specialized in drawing up contracts to grant mortals' desires in return for their immortal souls. It was a very lucrative business. Melyne was one of Baphomet's hundreds of daughters who had actually taken an interest in the family business. She was the supervisor of the entire department that Lottie worked in.

Melyne was also a succubus, a lust demon. Lottie was not a lawyer or a demon. She was a frog girl. Tree Frog Humanoid, to be exact. She was petite with light green skin across most of her body, and the front of her torso was pale white. Her breasts were small, and her hair was tied up into two buns on top of her head. Her skin was perpetually moist.

The amphibious ancestry of Frog Humanoids meant that their skin secretes liquid to help regulate temperature and, in some cases, carry poison. It also causes them to constantly soak through their clothes. It made functioning in modest society with other races uncomfortable for Lottie, but she could never move back home with her parents in the swamp. Instead, she had taken her vacation here where she could be free of modest society and her horrid family.

But her normal, usually modest life had clashed with her nude one. Melyne always said hello when she came into work, and occasionally she had flirted or told a dirty joke to Lottie at the reception desk. Lottie had always politely entertained it, and genuinely liked Melyne for the most part, but that didn't mean she was comfortable with the extremely well endowed demon seeing every inch of her naked body.

Melyne laughed as Lottie raised a thin arm to cover her nipples and crossed her legs. "It's a little late for that, little Lottie. I was watching for some time to make sure it was you before coming over." Lottie blushed at the idea of her powerful demon boss watching her naked body as she lay unknowing. She was trying very hard not to drop her gaze to the massive demon dick mere feet away and right at eye level.

"Hi Miss Melyne. W-what are you doing here?" Lottie swallowed and almost let out a nervous ribbit.

"Come girl, there's no need to be so formal. For fuck's sake my cock is in your face." She laughed again as Lottie lost to her impulses and looked at it again, this time actually ribbiting.

Lottie was totally out of control, her mind spinning. She latched onto one thought: She needed to get this beautiful cock away from her face. Then maybe she'd at least be able to think. "Would you like to sit down Miss Melyne?"

As the demon agreed and shifted to sit next to the frog girl on her towel, Lottie let out a breath she had been holding. However, her relief at distancing the cock from her eyeline was short lived as she found herself staring into the gorgeous twin orbs that were Melyne's tits. The dark nipples were kept large and stiff by the gold ring piercings, and each of them was surrounded by a smattering of dark freckles.

Lottie managed to rip her gaze back up to Melyne's eyes. They glowed dull yellow. "So, crazy that we both ended up on the same beach, the same nude beach." Lottie drummed the sticky pads of her fingers against her thigh.

"Yes, quite a coincidence." Melyne said that like it was a stroke of fortune, and not an incredibly embarrassing and uncomfortable occurrence.

Lottie found Melyne's eyes to be even more captivating than her breasts. The look they had as they gazed into her own eyes was so intense, so personal, so lustful. Lottie had to turn away, her cheeks burning as she looked out at the wide blue green of the ocean. Thankfully no one else seemed to be paying them any mind.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" Lottie mentally kicked herself. What a stupid question. Of course, she was just surprised to see a coworker and had come over to say hello. Why would she have a conversation in mind? Quick, Lottie told herself, come up with some interesting topic to make this conversation not suck. She was about to ask how work was, another terrible question, when Melyne responded to her first.

"Talk? Oh, I didn't come over here to talk."

Lottie looked over at the demon, not believing that she would make such a blatant insinuation. The look in her eyes eradicated Lottie's doubt. She wants to... do stuff with me! Lottie's mouth dropped open. She looked over Melyne's flawless figure that screamed sex from every pore, then at her own slight frame. She had basically no curves, no muscle definition, hell she didn't even have nipples. Why out of anyone at this beach would Melyne proposition her for sex?

But the look in Melyne's eyes left no room for denial. She wanted Lottie. The question now was what Lottie would do about it. Her first thought was that Melyne would be hurt if she refused. Her second thought was wondering if she'd gone insane because she was considering refusing a literal sex demon. No, this was a once in a lifetime sexual opportunity.

Wait, this was more than a sexual opportunity, it was a damn solid career move. Sleeping with her boss's boss? That was sure to give Lottie at least a little push when it came time for promotions. Then Lottie had a thought that dulled her enthusiasm slightly.

Melyne was a succubus. That meant that she was literally built for sex, and probably had more sex in a week than Lottie did in six months. It wasn't going to be enough to just sleep with the boss. She was going to have to make an impression.

"Have you ever been with a frog girl before?"

Melyne looked a little surprised at such a forward question from the petite girl who had been timid up until now. "I haven't, you don't meet many of them in Carrano."

That was good news for Lottie, she smiled. "Then lie back and let me show you that frog girls are better than anyone in the world when it comes to giving head."

The surprise in Melyne's eyes grew. She didn't seem the type used to taking orders in the bedroom, but she complied, leaning back onto her elbows and spreading her legs wide enough for Lottie to kneel between them.

Lottie gently took hold of the massive uncut dick and lifted it up to get a better look at what she was working with. She let out another ribbit when she saw the extensive ladder of frenum piercings all along the underside. The sticky fingers of one hand grasped the cock between the fleshy spikes along its length and stroked it gently. Her other hand went to cradle the massive pair of balls that rested beneath. Lottie took it in for a moment, reveling in the glory of this momentous carnal tool. Then she decided it was time to start making that impression.

As a small bead of precum began to form, Lottie covered Melyne's urethra with her mouth and began to tease it with the tip of her tongue. The fluid was rich and intoxicating. Melyne gasped as Lottie probed the hole at the tip of her dick ever so gently.

Keeping her mouth over the very tip, drawing in whatever precum emerged, Lottie began to explore beneath Melyne's foreskin with her tongue. Frog girls have long, thin tongues ideal for such things. She circled the head with her tongue, then licked the opening, then circled it again. She could feel the rod stiffening and she smiled around it.

Next, she pulled down the foreskin and took the entire head into her mouth, suckling it wetly. As she did, her tongue began to extend longer and longer, encircling the shaft several times until it reached the base. As Lottie sucked at the head, her tongue squeezed and stroked the shaft.

"Oh fuck that's incredible." Melyne sounded out of breath. Lottie looked up and saw the succubus staring at her over her massive tits. She gave the beautiful horned woman a playful wink, and then went deeper.

She took a good half of the shaft into her mouth. She could feel the tip resting against the entrance of her throat, but didn't go any further just yet. Her lips and warm, wet mouth enveloped the massive cock that was fully hard now. The fleshy spikes thankfully weren't to sharp as her lips popped over them and her piercings with each back and forth motion of her head. Lottie sent her tongue even farther, encircling the base of the cock a few times before extending to the heavy balls. She fondled the balls with her hands while her tongue wrapped around one and then the other. All at once, Lottie squeezed the head of Melyne's cock with her throat, the base with her tongue, and her balls with her hands and tongue.

Melyne grabbed handfuls of the beach towel and gripped them fiercely as her eyelids fluttered. As Lottie continued to stimulate her entire organ she said, "Demons and Devils girl, you really weren't kidding." Lottie smiled. Time for the finale.

The bodies of Frog Humanoids are unique in many ways, one of them being the pliable nature of their flesh and skin. Simply put, they are stretchy. This genetic advantage is what allowed Lottie to relax her throat, stretch her jaw and lips wide enough to distort them, and fully deepthroat Melyne's cock.

Melyne bucked her hips, and Lottie was lifted with them. The shape of the massive, spiky, pierced cock was clearly visible all the way down the length of her throat. She got her feet under her and placed her hands on Melyne's thighs to steady herself, then continued to force the last inch or so of Melyne's cock in and out of her throat. As her neck muscles contracted around the shaft, her tongue extended even further. Around the base of the shaft, wetly encircling the balls, and then finally to the puckered hole between Melyne's thick buttocks.

Melyne felt her cock milked by the neck muscles of the frog girl, her balls licked, and then the first enthusiastic tonguing on her asshole. It was more than she could take. Her balls contracted against the base of the shaft, churning on the edge of orgasm.

Lottie knew that she could hold the orgasm off for a time by squeezing Melyne's balls and the base of her cock with her tongue, but she wanted this first experience to be one without frustration. Plus, she had to save some tricks for later. She loosened the coils around shaft and balls and focused entirely on the rimjob and using her throat to milk a massive orgasm for Melyne. It worked.

The succubus tried to warn Lottie that it was coming, but she couldn't even form words for the pleasure. Lottie knew it was coming anyway. The red woman's abdominals and buttocks clenched, and her hips bucked upward, lifting Lottie onto her tiptoes. The little frog girl reached under the larger demon and grasped her ass, keeping her lips tightly against the base of the cock.

Rope after rope of extremely hot demon cum traveled up the two foot shaft, burst from the tip, and splashed directly into Lottie's stomach. She could feel it splash the first time, and then she sensed that with the second rope her small stomach was already full. The third flood of cum caused her stomach to stretch slightly, and she realized that she couldn't handle the full load inside. Lottie began to retract her tongue and pull her lips back over the shaft toward the tip. The rows of fleshy spikes and piercings popped from her lips as she went.

Another blast of cum, and then another. Lottie accelerated her retreat until only the head was in her mouth. She could feel her entire stomach and esophagus was filled with cum. The final splurt filled her mouth, proved too much, and exploded out of her nose and from between her lips and the cock.

She fell backward off the massive meat rod and rolled to her hands and knees, coughing. A sizeable puddle of cum formed in the sand beneath her. Melyne sat up, the last dregs of her orgasm dripping from her tip.

"Unholiness Lottie, I tried to warn you but it was too much, I'm so sorโ€”" She stopped short as Lottie held up a finger.

The small frog girl coughed one more time, spit a glob of cum into the sand and then stood. She turned and walked up to Melyne as she sat back on the beach towel. Lottie kissed the woman passionately on the lips, tangling her hands in the demoness's horns and hair. Melyne was stunned at first, but then melted into the kiss, her hands grabbing the girl's hips and pulling her closer.

Lottie broke the kiss and looked at the succubus in front of her, flushed an even brighter red and panting. "So, what did you think?"

Melyne barked a laugh and then grabbed the small woman, pulling her down onto the beach towel and rolling on top of her as they kissed again.

If you enjoyed this story, please don't forget to vote and comment! ๐Ÿ˜Š