Speak Up

Story Info
A story about a tender moment of communication.
3k words
4.44
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricio tried to focus. His mind was all over the place, which wasn't abnormal these days what with all the stress of work, bills, and family weighing heavy on him these days.

His family, in particular, was on his case lately about how often he did(n't) visit and it was getting old quick. Never mind that they never took the time to drive the two hours to see him and only ever asked him to be the one going to see them.

"You never come to see your mama! Why don't you want to be part of the family anymore?" Patricio could just hear his mother's voice chiding him over the phone.

"Mama, you know how busy work is for me. And with the rent always going up I have to get my hours in if I'm going to keep my apartment." Patricio would try to reason with her.

"So just come move back in with me and your father! Your sister did and it's been so great having her back!" Patricio's mother would fire back.

"I can't just move back home, mama! I'm twenty-seven! I want to make it on my own! Besides, all my friends are here in this town." He would plead back, wishing against the odds that maybe for once she would understand.

"You can make new friends! And you can see all your old high school friends!" All of Patricio's efforts would be to no avail. He could explain that he didn't keep in touch with anyone in town because all his friends had also moved and the only people still living there were the ones that bullied him for his short, Mexican genes and his mother who was always screamed "That's my boy on the trombone!" just a little too loud at band concerts. But his mother would only find more and more ways to spin the blame to him.

"You're going soft." Patricio blinked and returned to the present. Ana had stopped moving and was looking down at Patricio, a mix of confusion and disappointment on her face.

Patricio blushed, thankful that the only light was from the TV where the movie they weren't watching was playing softly. "Oh! I'm sorry babe. I was just thinking about my ma."

The words hadn't hardly met Ana's ears when Patricio realized with horror what he had just said.

"You're what now?" Ana's face instantly found an expression that was something along the lines of finding out that Patricio had indeed been a predator all along and that their four-month-old relationship had indeed been a huge mistake.

"No! I don't mean like that!" Patricio tried his best to look and sound anything other than ridiculous as his now completely soft penis flopped onto his stomach with Ana pulling herself off to fall back and sit between his legs. He knew that was a lost cause though and decided to just sit up and face her.

"So, what do you mean? Because I'm going to be honest, when I came over tonight and started playing with your dick, I wasn't expecting to be so unattractive to you that you started imagining your ma to stay hard." Ana had a knack for tossing insults and Patricio knew that she was probably just giving him a hard time. That's one of the things that he liked about her, that she could talk shit with the best of them. But in the moment the emotions started to get to him, and her ribbing mostly just hurt.

Defeated, Patricio hung his head. He was looking in his lap, trying to make sense of this strange situation in which he was staring at his own penis, condom now loose and sliding off, still wet from Ana, all while trying to hold back tears and not look like such a total bitch in front of his girlfriend. What kind of man cried during sex?

But as he was looking down, Patricio didn't see the change in Ana. It was dark, but she could see the slump of his posture in the soft, blue glow from the TV, and could feel the sense of defeat washing over him.

"Hey, I didn't mean that. Is everything okay, Patricio?" Ana reached a hand out and gently touched Patricio's shoulder.

Somehow, her tenderness only made it worse for Patricio. His entire life he had been taught by society that men were the comforters, not the ones needing comfort. Needing Ana to be the one who was showing him grace meant he was weak and that he was making his problems hers, which isn't what a good man does to his woman. But he felt the sob coming and desperately coughed to hide it.

But of course, Ana was too smart to fall for that. "Patricio, talk to me. What's going on?"

The floodgates didn't break in that moment, but a leak or two were certainly sprung as Patricio felt his eyes dampen and his breath grow ragged. "I'm sorry, Ana. I'm just really stressed lately."

"Yeah? Do you want to talk about it?" Ana took her hand back for a moment so that she could adjust her position. Rising to her knees, she pivoted out from between Patricio's legs, scooching herself on the bed until she was next to him. She sat down with her shoulder pressed against his and slid her hand under his arm, following its shape down to his hand where she interlaced her fingers with his.

"It's fine, I don't want to make my problems yours." Patricio was desperate to play it off and save face, but Ana would have none of it.

"Talking about your problems isn't making them mine. It's me helping you, which I want to do." Ana gave Patricio's hand a reassuring squeeze, telling him with her body as much as with her words that he was safe with her.

Patricio struggled in himself a moment longer, trying to figure out how to be strong in the moment again, and ultimately failing. With a sigh he let it out. "My family has just been on my case about visiting them more or even moving back in with them. But I'm so busy with work, trying to pick up extra shifts to actually save a little for a change I don't have time to drive two hours to see them. I'm just tired of trying to explain that every day when they won't listen."

Ana rested her head on Patricio's shoulder, squeezing his hand and letting out a gentle sigh. "I'm sorry, that's a lot to deal with."

Patricio shook his head, "It shouldn't be, though. I feel like I'm just complaining and making excuses. And now it's affecting my relationship with you. I don't like that I can't control my life."

"You're not making excuses, Patricio. You're doing the opposite. You're trying so hard to keep it together that you're not even willing to tell me that you're not in the mood tonight because you don't want to disappoint me. That's not someone making excuses, that's someone trying too hard to please everyone else." Ana turned her head towards Patricio as she lifted her free hand to his cheek, turning his head towards her to look in his eyes. "Give yourself a break. It's okay to be stressed and not be in the mood for sex, as strange as it might seem to turn down a rockin' bod like mine."

Her joke combined with the unwaveringly serious voice it was spoken in brought a genuine chuckle out of Patricio through his teary eyes. "You do have pretty amazing tits."

Ana smiled and let the hand holding Patricio's cheek tap him gently in a mock slap. "I have the best tits in town and don't you forget it!"

The two smiled as Patricio leaned his head forward, resting his forehead on Ana's. The two sat there for a moment, the thumbs of their clasped hands gently brushing one another.

"Seriously, Patricio, I don't want you forcing yourself to try and do anything for my sake. If you're not in the mood just say so. I won't be offended. We've been together enough times for me to know that it isn't because you don't think I'm attractive. How long did you last on Saturday last week? Three minutes?" Ana gave Patricio a playful smirk as she said this.

"That's not fair! You spent the whole time at the theater rubbing me when the scenes were dark! That counts as two hours of foreplay. So really, I lasted two hours and three minutes!" Patricio was already feeling better after Ana's reassurances and was back to matching her wit.

"Whatever you say. The point is, don't worry about making me feel insecure. Would you take it personally if I told you I wasn't in the mood? No, of course you wouldn't! And even if you did, I know you're a gentleman and would accept it and we could talk later about what the problem was. You're allowed to shut things down exactly like I am." This elicited another wave of tears from Patricio.

"Okay, I promise I'll try to be more honest about it." Patricio said this as he looked in Ana's eyes and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Good! And I promise I'll try to keep my sarcasm in check so that I'm not such a bitch to you. Though, you have to admit, that was a weird thing to say while inside of your girlfriend." Ana gave Patricio a conspiratorial smirk as she said this.

"Yeah, that's fair. But right now, I'm only thinking about you." Tilting his chin up, Patricio punctuated his words by planting a kiss on Ana's lips, which she happily returned, sliding her hand from his cheek to the back of his neck to hold him in.

A moment passed as the kiss deepened between them. Patricio felt Ana's tongue slide between his lips, searching the inside of his mouth. He let his own tongue move forward to meet it. As the kiss lingered, Patricio lifted his free hand, at first reaching to hold Ana's cheek, but quickly dropping it to fondle her exposed breast.

Smiling through the kiss, Ana leaned back to break it before saying. "Oh hello! Is someone in the mood again?"

Patricio only murmured, "Mmmm-hmmm" as he leaned back in for another kiss. Ana giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning herself back to gently pull him on top of her. Patricio happily went with her, catching himself so that he hovered only inches above her bare chest, kissing her fiercely. Ana reached a hand down between their bodies, finding Patricio's member, which had rabidly grown hard again. Grabbing the used condom that had mostly off in the pause, she pulled it off and tossed it aside.

"Let's get another on this guy so we can pick up where we left off," Ana said, as she stroked Patricio's cock, waiting for him to reach to the nightstand and grab a new condom.

Patricio did so and the two clumsily put it on together, knowing full well it would be easier if only one of them wrapped him up, but preferring the fun of doing it together. In a moment, Patricio was harder than ever and very focused on one thing only, which was giving the woman there with him the physical appreciation she clearly craved and definitely deserved.

Positioning himself between Ana's legs, Patricio lowered his hips until the tip of his cock bumped against Ana's labial folds. Reaching her hand back down, Ana guided Patricio lower as he put gentle pressure forward. In a second, they had lined him up and he was pushing himself in. The feeling of fullness overwhelmed Ana, forcing a pleasured inhale as Patricio groaned with delight at the warmth that surrounded him.

In seconds they were up to speed, having already done plenty of foreplay during attempt number one that evening. Patricio found his rhythm, sliding in and out of Ana as he held himself above her. His eyes took in the sights, occasionally looking down to witness himself filling the beauty below him, sometimes wandering to her breasts as they gently swayed in time to their love, and sometimes looking at her face, where a look between joy and ecstasy was placed. For her part, Ana followed the same track, watching Patricio's cock filling her, his chest heaving with exertion, and his face an adorable mask of desperate desire.

The gentle slapping of their hips filled the room as Ana's slit grew wetter and wetter, rendering the sensations of their lovemaking smooth and oh so perfect. In the few times they'd been together prior, they had been more playful, trying various positions and sharing giggles when things didn't work. But after tonight's events, the mood in the room was different. Ana could feel a more insatiable hunger in Patricio as he pressed himself deeper and deeper into her. He thrust himself with purpose and she accepted it gladly. She had always enjoyed lighthearted sex in the past. But this type of emotion now was new, and she was enjoying it thoroughly. Patricio's need was desperate while hers was absolute.

As Patricio looked down, he didn't just see Ana, the girl he was dating. He saw Ana, the woman who now knew him better than anyone ever had and who had shown him a different type of love that he hadn't felt before. He looked into her eyes and thought, "I want this woman tonight and beyond."

And as that spark flew from Patricio's eyes, Ana felt it electrifying her too. She had never felt compelled to show the heart that she had just shown Patricio. Perhaps because she had never seen a man be vulnerable like he had. Or maybe it was the way that he could show that vulnerability and then still be here, ravishing her so completely like he was. Her mind wasn't strong enough to figure it out through the pleasure as she felt his cock searching her for every depth she had to offer.

The two went like this, not thinking or wanting to change what they were doing at all. Patricio thrust at a steady and firm pace, sliding out to just the tip before sliding into his hips and pressing in just a little more, making Ana's hips lift off the bed ever so slightly as his penis went in just a little deeper. Each thrust pulled a gasp or moan from Ana's lips. Patricio let his own voice loose too, letting moans travel between them and convincing Ana that his pleasure was at least as big as hers.

Ana's legs wrapped around Patricio's waist, limiting his ability to slide out. The persistent fullness sent new shivers of pleasure through Ana's body while her all-encompassing heat persisted around Patricio's length. Dropping from his hands to his elbows, Patricio's chest met Ana's, her breasts flattening between them. The added heat and friction sparked the sweat, which beaded along Patricio's back and dampened the sheets beneath Ana. Patricio buried his head in the crook of Ana's neck, alternating between kissing it and gasping into it. Ana moaned louder, feeling her own orgasm mounting and threatening to crash like a wave.

"Oh god, Ana, I'm getting close." Patricio moaned half into Ana's ear and half into the pillow below her as his pace grew faster and his hips pressed in even harder.

"Hold on just a little longer. I'm almost there too!" Ana practically shouted to the ceiling as she felt Patricio's movements grow harsher and more erratic. She started to press her hips hip in time with his thrusts, knowing that she needed to get there soon if she wanted to cum with him. He wasn't going to be able to hold on for long and she didn't want to stop so he could recover.

In the nick of time, Ana felt a flush fill her pelvis as the orgasm rocked her body. As it started, she heard Patricio moan in a voice shaking with effort, "Oh god, Ana! I'm coming!"

"Yes, give it to me! Cum with me baby! Fill me!" Ana shouted into the dark room as their combined orgasms filled the air around them.

Patricio felt the fireworks in his cock as pulse after pulse of cum flowed out and into Ana, stopped only by the thin layer of rubber between them. Ana could feel his twitches through her own clenching walls as she gripped his back, worried she might fall off the world if she didn't hold on tight. Together they climaxed, moaning and shaking through it all.

After a moment more, their orgasms subsided into the afterglow that filled and warmed them. Still gasping, Ana reached her hands up to the sides of Patricio's head, turning in from her neck towards her face, and kissed him. The two let the kiss go on as the tingling pleasure filled them in the wake of such intense lovemaking.

When the kiss broke, Patricio rested his forehead against Ana's, slowly catching his breath. Looking up at him, Ana said, "Feeling better?"

Patricio let out a soft gasp of laughter and said, "Oh yeah. That's a lot better."

Smiling, Ana said, "Good!" before planting another kiss on Patricio's lips.

Five minutes later, the two were lying side by side on the bed, sweat drying and breath recaptured. Patricio rolled his head towards Ana as he opened his mouth to speak. "Hey, thanks for being understanding earlier. Sometimes it feels like a lot of pressure to perform so I appreciate you not making me feel like shit about it. Or, at least, only making me feel a little like shit for it."

Ana laughed and rolled her eyes, ultimately accepting the jab. "Well, once I realized you weren't in a joking mood, I felt bad. But you don't have to feel pressure to perform. We already know you can get me there, so you don't have to prove anything. I kinda like you, and that means I want you to be having fun too."

Patricio smiled and looked back towards the ceiling for a moment before looking back at Ana. "Am I allowed to say that I more than like you?"

Ana smiled and looked over at Patricio, meeting his gaze. "You're allowed to say whatever you want, Patricio."

The two smiled before Patricio said one more thing, followed by Ana rolling on top of him for another round.