Special Agent Aurora Ch. 02: Interview

Story Info
Aurora finds the interview process strangely arousing.
3.1k words
4.36
10.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her car, in front of the innocent-looking office building, Aurora looked at the business card Director Perry had given her and confirmed she was at the correct address. She pushed the door open, grabbed her bag, and stepped out of the car. Before going in, she studied her appearance one last time in the car's reflection: flattering, yet not too high pink stilettos and a black pantsuit with a pink blouse that was just tight enough to hint at her nice, curvy figure. It was her favorite "job interview outfit" and she hoped it would bring her more luck with this new job prospect that it had previously.

She walked through the doors and got through security smoothly before making her way to the receptionist's desk. A perky blonde was sitting at the desk typing in the computer in front of her before turning to face Aurora.

"Hello I'm Jana, welcome to ASC! How may I help you today?" the bubbly receptionist asked.

"Hi Jana, my name's Aurora Giordano and I believe I have an appointment with Mr. Moore" I responded.

"Ah yes, a job interview in about 15 minutes" she replied after looking back at her screen, "He'll be down soon to collect you. Why don't you take a seat, it shouldn't be too long," she gestured to the lobby chairs, smiling warmly.

I sat down in one of the comfortable chairs thinking that the welcoming receptionist must be a good omen and continued to think positive. Just a few minutes later, Mr. Moore came out and introduced himself.

"Hey, you must be the pretty agent Perry was telling me about, Rory Giordano?" Mr. Moore asked. He looked me up and down a bit with a satisfied expression before giving me a winning smile. This should have creeped me out, this being a job interview after all, but I couldn't help but find his approval flattering. I think he was in his late 40s, but he looked good. He was tall, broad shouldered with a warm, open face and dressed in a suit that made his muscled body look good.

"Aurora, yes. That's me" I replied, blushing just a little at his compliment and the childish nickname I always tried to avoid. I stopped trying to get my family to call me "Aurora" a long time ago, but I had hoped the Director Perry wouldn't pick up my dad's bad habit of calling me "Rory" in front of other people. I guess that hadn't worked out as Perry must have referred to me as "Rory" while talking to Mr. Moore. Well, I couldn't be too upset with him because he did get me this interview, and I really need this job if I want to earn my family's respect...so that they won't see me as the family baby and do things like call me "Rory."

"Great! Well why don't you follow me into my office then," Mr. Moore gestured for me to follow him down the hallway and into his office. Before I passed the receptionist's desk, Jana gave me another smile and a little wink.

As we go into his office and I sit in the chair in front of his desk, I notice him locking the door. Now I know what you're thinking, RED FLAG, but he's been put in charge of the newest, upcoming department of defense so he must be trustworthy. I figure maybe he's just getting ready to share some sensitive information or maybe he's got PTSD like my grandfather and has a thing about locking doctors. Either way, I sit down and try to quickly mentally prepare for whatever questions he might be asking me.

"Well Aurora, to be honest, this interview is a formality. Director Perry from the CIA has already vouched for you and seeing as a big percentage of this position has to do with your level of attractiveness and sex-appeal, I have no doubt you'll be a great fit" he gave me another one of his smiles. I didn't know what my "sex-appeal" had to do with this job, but maybe mistakenly, I didn't question it.

"But just to be sure I am going to ask a few questions to ensure you're placed in the proper department here at ASC" he added.

"Of course Mr. Moore. I know Director Perry is the one that got me this interview, but I want to prove to you that I am a team player, a hard worker, and will do whatever it takes to earn this position and do a good job" I told him. He seemed very pleased with this answer and continued with the interview.

"Due to the nature of this undercover work, being a female will mean being reliant on your male partner/s to carry out the missions and largely allowing them to take the lead. This isn't to say your role is not as important, quite the opposite really, but the undercover situations will most often result in you taking orders from other men. Do you think this will be a problem for you?" he asked.

I know I probably shouldn't have been so okay with this and that my more feminist friends would give me crap for agreeing so easily, but I couldn't help it. I didn't do so well on other undercover missions and fieldwork, so the idea of letting someone else take the lead was sort of a relief!

"Like I said before, I'm a team player and am happy to contribute whatever I can to help accomplish the mission" I answer, very satisfied with my response.

"Awesome. Okay, onto the next question. The undercover work will also inevitably involve you being nude and having to perform sexual-related acts at certain points. I'm not saying you would be a prostitute or anything, but if you're uncomfortable being naked around others and intimidated by these more risqué requirements, I'm afraid this job is not for you" he continued.

Jeez. What kind of job did Perry put me up for? I'm not super opposed to anything Mr. Moore just said, but I've always been in school or busy with work and not had much time to explore my sexuality. I only had one boyfriend in college and he was frustrated that I wasn't "aggressive" enough to always be the one to initiate sex, so he dumped me after a few months. The sex had never been that great so I wasn't too heartbroken over him. But he had been my first and my experiences with him hadn't particularly made me want to have sex again, so he had also been my last.

"I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable with any of these requirements, but I have to be honest," looking down at my hands, blushing, "I don't have too much sexual experience and don't know how effective I would be at...umm well...I just--" I started before he cut me off,

"Oh don't worry, in many instances, your innocence may actually be helpful in acting the part of your character and for any missions that require anything "special," we will provide the necessary sexual training" he tried to assure me.

"Ummm okay, sounds great," I tried mustering up some enthusiasm to cover up my shyness and fear, "but can I just ask, what exactly is this job and what does ASC stand for?"

"I can't let you in on everything since the agency is still very new and we haven't signed all your employment paperwork to give you security clearance yet, but ASC stands for Agency for Sex-Related Crimes. Your job will include things like infiltrating human-trafficking rings and going undercover with a male, and maybe sometimes female, counterpart to gain the trust of other couples with valuable information. Director Perry suggested you for the Sub Department and based on my impression of you so far I agree" Mr. Moore told me.

Tentatively, I asked "What's the Sub Department?"

"Well Aurora, it's the Submissive Department meaning you would be the "sub" who is compliant to your "dominant" on any of your missions. Through research, we have found that by using this dynamic, our agents will be more successful in infiltrating the enemy and extracting information while on missions" he answered.

I sat there a little shocked. Did he mean like bondage and role play? Did I somehow end up in 50 Shades of Grey? More importantly, why was I not more shocked and opposed to the idea of accepting this position? Why did the idea of going on missions where I would have to submit to another male agent, I assume sexually, make my panties a little damp?

"Well now that we've got those questions all squared away, it's time for the next part of the interview. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to strip and see if your body is compatible with the aesthetics our research has determined to be suitable for someone to fill this position" I calmly stated.

"Right now? Here?" I squeaked out.

"Not only do I need to record how well you fit the female profile we are looking for, but this will help to determine whether you really have what it takes to be this vulnerable in the field and be successful in this job," he again, very calmly responded, "So please Aurora, strip everything off so we can get this done and hopefully finish today by signing all of your employment paperwork."

The idea that a new job was so close and the fact that I could get all the paperwork done today and start my new position as soon as possible was hard to pass up. All I had to do was strip and let this handsome man look at my body for a few minutes. How hard could it be?

First, I slipped off my heels and placed them under the chair. Then I took off my jacket and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Good girl Rory, we should be done in no time!" Mr. Moore encouraged.

"Uhh thank you, call me Aurora please," I responded blushing again as I finished unbuttoning my blouse, placing it on the chair. I already felt pretty exposed with my top off and my C-cup breasts displayed prominently in my white, lace demi bra. But next, I unzipped my pencil skirt and let it fall to the ground before picking it up and placing it on the chair. I already felt naked and worried Mr. Moore would see the wetness that had leaked through my white, lace panties and my pointy nipples that had grown hard due to the combination of me being cold after losing my shirt as well as my excitement to be stripping for a hot, older guy that would probably become my boss if he determine my naked body was "aesthetically pleasing" enough for him. I stood there shyly trying to maintain some sense of modesty by keeping my legs close together and tightly crossed and hugging my arms over my chest without pushing my breasts out even further.

"Well aren't those some pretty titties and some cute undies!" Mr. Moore commented, causing my blush to deepen, "I suppose you can keep them on for now as I record a few measurements and go over a few other questions." I sat down again, trying to control my blush and arousal, I wanted to try and retain some professionalism in front of my future boss. I'm sure he was just making a few jokes to lighten the mood and he was being nice by letting me keep on my bra and panties for the time being.

"Okay Aurora, let's try to get through this list pretty quickly," he began, "Height?"

"5'2""

"Weight?"

"138"

"Shoe size?"

"7 1/2"

"Dress size?"

"Usually 12-16 depending on the brand"

"Okay, I'll mark down size 14, is that okay," after I nodded he continued, "Bra size?"

"Uhh 36C," there goes my blush again.

"I think I can answer the next few on my own. Hair, brown. Eyes, green. Nice teeth. Dark olive skin tone. Ah okay here's one I don't know, ethnicity?"

"Well I'm Italian on my dad's side and Latina from my mom's side of the family" I responded.

"Oh wow, that combo must be where you get your beautiful skin tone from"

"Thanks Mr. Moore," I accepted the compliment and he just smiled.

"Now you'll have to remove your undergarments so I can get a few more measurements and examine you a little more closely"

I swallowed as I reached back to unhook my bra, feeling like I was just sticking my boobs out more until I got it unhooked. I nervously looked over at Mr. Moore who I saw was staring intently at my chest, probably at my protruding nipples. I quickly looked down again before tucking my fingers into the sides of my panties and sliding them down my legs until I was truly naked.

"Very nice Aurora, I'm sure you'll make a lovely field agent. I'm just going to come over and get a few extra measurements" he responded again before walking over to me with a measuring tape.

First, he circled it around my neck, which freaked me out a bit. Why would he need measurements for that? But I would soon learn that there are more disturbing things he could measure. Next, he measured the length of my arms, waist, legs, and a little awkwardly, my inseam. He then measured around my arms, bust, waist, hips, and around each of my thighs and calves. Whenever he measured the lower part of my anatomy, he had gotten down on his knees so that his face was uncomfortably close to my pussy. I could feel his breath in my sensitive skin and hoped he couldn't smell my arousal from earlier.

From there, things got increasingly more invasive and uncomfortable. He stood up again and took each of my breasts in his hands and measured their circumferences. Then the width of my areolas as well as the length of my nipples. At first he thought they were too soft and started to massage and pinch them and instinctively, I struggled to get away. In response, he smacked my ass three times and told me to be a "good girl." I stopped struggling, but now I was growing embarrassed and angry. Why did he need such intimate measurements of my body!

Weirdly, he then started to measure the length of my feet and the length of my longest toe, my big toe. Then he measured each of my fingers. Weird.

Next, he measured the length from my waist to just below my crotch and from my ass crack to just below my cheeks. Embarrassingly, he measured the width of my as he called it "peachy ass" as well as the width of my pussy just below my hip bones.

When he asked me to lay down on my back on his desk, I really freaked. I tried running for the door only to find it was locked. He came up behind me and turned me around to face him, putting one large hand on my left ass cheek and with the other, he started plucking at a nipple. It felt good, but my brain was telling me it wasn't supposed to and I continued to struggle.

He just murmured into my ear, "Now, now little Rory, I only had about five measurements left. Don't you want this job? If you can't make it through simply showing one man your body, then I don't know how you're going to make it through your fieldwork."

I swallowed my pride and told him "I'm sorry Mr. Moore. I'll be a good girl now and lay on the desk. I just got scared, but I promise I can do the job."

I slowly walked over to the desk, feeling my breasts bob and bounce with each step. I hopped up to a sitting position before laying all the way down on my back, feeling very vulnerable and out of control.

He walked over and patted the top of my pussy telling me "That's a good girl. Now that wasn't so bad wasn't it. We'll be done soon, but we could have finished sooner if you just would have listened," then he gives a sharp smack to my upper thigh and laughs at my little yelp, "But don't worry, ASC will have you properly disciplined in no time!"

He scooped from under my knees and brought my legs up to a bent position before lifting them up towards my chest. He told me to grab them with my arms and keep them there if I wanted to finish the measurements any time soon. He took the tape and measured from the top of my slit all the way to the top of my ass crack. He then measured the distance from the top of my slit to my 1st hole. Then the distance from the top of my crack to my asshole. Then, even more humiliating, he measured the distance of my perineum, between my 1st hole and the 2nd.

I had shut my eyes through it all and tried to pretend I was somewhere else until he spoke, "Well look at what we have here," he dipped a finger into me, making me take a deep breath before he pulled out to examine it, "It looks like little Rory was scared after all. She was scared I would find out how turned on she is by the idea of working under me as an ASC special agent," I just mewled as he stuck his finger back in and swirled it around a few times.

"Now Rory, you naughty little kitten! We were so close to being done. I just have to measure your little clitty," this time he took a ruler out of a mug on his desk before moving his face close enough to my pussy so that he could measure my clit. When he got back up to write down the measurement on his stupid paper, I started to get up.

SMACK!

Before I had managed to get up, he had smacked me on my pussy with the ruler! Right on my clit!

"Did I say you could get up, little kitten?" He mockingly asks as I try to soothe my aching pussy and clut, "Now you stay right there Aurora so I can go get someone from HR to comedown and start your paperwork and schedule your pre-employment physical."

"You mean I got the job?" I excitedly ask him, forgetting about my stinging clit for the moment.

"Yes Aurora, you got the job. Congrats!"

I shoot up and give him a hug, forgetting I'm completely naked and just smashed my bare breasts against his chest and my wet pussy to his crotch. Almost immediately, I jump backwards, my cheeks flushing pink again.

"Oh yes my kitten, we sure are going to have fun working with you here at ASC" he says before chuckling darkly and walking out the door.