Special Deliveries Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

The first syllable sounded just like "shit," but the rest went right past her. Riley snickered in amusement. "What?" she giggled.

Elsa giggled back. "I... I-I said, ...'dat tickles... but I love it!"

Riley flipped her eyebrows at her and grinned wickedly. "Oh, ya do, do ya??" She dug her fingers into Elsa's pussy.

"Gitchie-gitchie-gitchie!!"

Elsa burst out laughing, alternatingly whipping one open palm and the other fist into the mattress.

"Okay, please stop!!" she cackled. "Sluta! Sluta. Plenties of time for 'dat later. Let's go back to sex."

The excitement of having her cunt tickled sent wild tingles through Elsa's body. Though she was revved to zero, the tingles lent her arousal a nice enhancement. Riley slicked and swished her tongue around Elsa's bellybutton, lovingly jilled her off, and rubbed her clit under its hood with her thumb. Suddenly, things weren't so funny anymore. Elsa's laughs morphed back to lust-soaked groans. Sizzling pleasure devoured her. Her tummy fascination must've been a fetish, because Riley's licking it only fanned and fueled her fire ever more. And while Riley may not have understood it firsthand, hell, if it made her happy...

Since they'd met and been together, she'd performed the oral stomach task thrice, in the midst of their other sexcapades. More than twice she wanted to pause and ask Elsa how she was doing, but she needed never wait long. If she felt Riley's tongue on the bare skin of her abs, Elsa adored it, and technique was frankly a minor factor. It was...a little unusual, yes, Riley'd concede. Then again, it was not particularly unpleasant. Riley'd gotten pretty good at finding silver linings, and realized Elsa could've requested the satisfaction of far less pleasant sexual appetites. And the bottom line was that Riley had chosen her. She'd found Elsa, picked her, snapped her up while she had the chance, and now here they were. And the girl was a lot of things, but selfish in bed she couldn't have been less. When it was Riley's turn, Elsa lay over her, kissed her, hickeyed her, bit her nipples, frigged her, ate her, licked her pussy raw and sucked her clit like the juice-bursting cherry it practically was. They liked to switch off, giving both the chance to feel some love. A couple of times, only one could be accommodated. But it was okay. They'd always have another opportunity now.

They were about to share the rest of their entire lives. It looked only better all the time. Especially to Riley, she felt, and especially as she caught the signs that she was hurtling Elsa towards orgasm at rocketing, no-return speed. She knew those screams pretty well by now, and loved them more with each forced from Elsa's lungs. Her head whipped from side to side, craned back so far in the pillows that all Riley could see was the underside of her chin. But those screams came loud and clear. Her hands abandoned her breasts and seized the mattress, pulling and grabbing as if trying to rip the stuffing out... just as Riley proceeded to hand-fuck the stuffing out of Elsa. Finally, both her fist-clenched paws pinched sheet and yanked, holding on for another ride of her life. Her free leg thrashed and kicked, whapping her heel in the fabric, giving the whole bed quite a pounding.

And at long last... the gasp... the locked breath... the final, moaning screech.

It hadn't taken long for Riley to find ways to please and entice Elsa. And it wasn't terribly difficult; the girl loved her unconditionally, and Riley could honestly say she'd no problem with that. And so transitively, to any lovemaking Riley administered with genuine affection, Elsa would react pussytively. And talking of such reactions, Elsa shook, lurched, and hammered the poor mattress with both fists and her left foot as she came. Riley leapt at her cue and gripped Elsa inside, at her pussy's ceiling ridge and just enough to brush her g-spot. Elsa squealed again, afraid this would make her pee. Thinking on her metaphorical toes, Riley collected some Elsa-cum on her thumb, rapidly lubed and circled her clit with it. This last touch kept the orgasm going until Elsa could bear no more.

"Inget mer! Snälla! PLEASE, NO MORE!!" Elsa hollered.

The first time or two, when Elsa couldn't take it anymore and told her to stop, Riley asked if she was sure. The affirmative caterwauling that followed convinced Riley she need not ask this question again. So as Elsa's cunt-sprinkler tapered, Riley gingerly slipped her digits out, orally cleaned them off, and kissed her bride's heaving magic abs.

Riley needed a minute after this herself. She sighed happily, let her head rest on the very same tummy and caressed Elsa's hip and thigh. She asked Elsa how fun that was. There was no answer, but that was fine; Riley figured she was recovering. She watched the clock change a few minutes, nose-nuzzled Elsa's ribcage and pushed herself up.

"Well then, my babe... shall w—"

Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

Riley blinked, and her eyebrows raised.

Elsa was down. Sound asleep.

This had not happened in the week they'd been together. Riley needed another moment to drink in the fact that she had just knocked Elsa cold. When Riley considered this, she did not feel dismayed or disappointed. Quite the contrary, in fact. She was enormously flattered. And proud. It seemed that at least tonight, her sexual prowess was greater than she'd thought. Perhaps she didn't know her own strength. Or perhaps Elsa cherished her to just such a degree. Each day Riley learned something new about Elsa—and of course vice versa. Tonight Riley learned that her wife's vulva was extremely ticklish, and thus also learned how to keep her in line, she thought with sneaky glee. Exploitation of such intel may be less than necessary, but who knew? Riley didn't. And she didn't need to.

All Riley Hutchins needed to know right now—and kept in mind as she proceeded to quietly jill off beside a snoozing Elsa, achieving her own beauteous, tranquil orgasm...

...Was that she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with her darling new bride.

*****

Hemma dag ett (At Home, Day One)

Thursday, March 24th, 2016, 6:30 a.m.

Riley's alarm clock woke them up. She rose, switched it off and returned to bed, sitting beside to caress Elsa's cheek.

"Good morning, my angel."

The bleary-eyed Elsa weakly smiled back. "God morgon, min kära."

"Okay, babe, so like I told you, I gotta go back to work today. I'll be back like 5:30, 5:45-ish. I'm gonna go jump in the shower and grab some breakfast in a sec. So... y'know, you can do pretty much what your big ol' Swede-heart pleases. Go back to sleep if you want, get up whenever...make yourself at home. 'Cause it is your home. Help yourself to anything. The house is all yours for the day. Yours and Tiger's. You'll wanna get pretty used to that. A'right?"

Elsa blinked her glassy eyes several times through the speech.

"Mmm...okay. May I shower vit' you?"

Riley chuckled. "That's not such a great idea right now, only 'cause I kinda gotta hustle. We wouldn't be able to get much out of it. But hey. Nights and weekends, we can shower together till the cows come home. Or the water gets cold."

Elsa smiled dreamily. "I try not to miss you too mush today."

Her eyes, which had fully focused by now, regaled her with the sight of Riley smiling back. They kissed, and Riley was up and off. Elsa heard her run the shower. Now that the bedroom door was open, Tiger nosed his way in, trotted to the bed and hopped up, greeting with his squeaky kitten mew.

"Åh, god morgon, pojk!" said Elsa, offering her hand. "Det kommer va' bara du och jag idag...bara vi två."

So as not to get in her way, Elsa stayed in bed for Riley to come back in, dress, and do all else she needed to. She couldn't help, however, but toss Riley a wolf-whistle when she dropped the towel. Riley threw her a grin, selected her attire, clad herself, blew a kiss, tossed Elsa (and Tiger) one more quick "Love you!" and was out.

Elsa watched Riley's car disappear down the street. She felt a bit emptier, as if Riley'd taken a piece of her along, but it would only be ten hours each weekday. She could handle that. There were plenty of things she could do around the house, and who knew, it might be nice to have some privacy... but Elsa found that hard to imagine right now. Two minutes alone, and she already missed Riley terribly. Well, she still had Tiger to keep her company.

Riley'd left her a nice helping of hot water, so Elsa bathed herself. She'd also taken her shopping over the week, for groceries, clothes, pet supplies, basically whatever Elsa wanted. So she too dressed, wandered to the kitchen, poured some oatmeal, milk and juice, and brought them to the living room to flip on the TV. Tiger scampered in to join, seeing that she was eating, and leapt up to investigate. Elsa took him by the scruff and moved him to the sofa with her, for the first of what was sure to be many times.

Gosh, this was already hard to get used to without her wife. It felt disorienting. It was the first time she'd ever been without Riley in her home—correction: their home. Riley was right; that would take some getting used to. The clock was moving at a snail's pace. As a matter of fact, right now, the snail would win. It was no fault of the television's, which did its best to entertain... just the solitude. Through with breakfast, she let Tiger lap some milk residue, and tossed the disposables. So, she asked herself, ...what now?

Tiger wanted to tag along with Elsa, as he had since they'd got him. The TV protected her from lonely silence, so Elsa left it on and resumed wandering. She conducted her own tour of the house, curiously exploring secluded little areas as if a cat herself. Tiger did the same, leaning his face in close to things and taking in scents. When Elsa finished upstairs, she shut the living room TV off and descended the steps. They led to the first floor rec room which doubled as their shared girl-cave. (The fact that they shared it rather defeated the purpose of it being a "cave," but frankly, they did not care.) Elsa turned on its TV for the ongoing soundtrack, and she and her feline cohort continued exploring. Around from and behind the rec room were the downstairs bathroom, a closet and storage room, the laundry room, and the modest-sized but well-stuffed library.

It was here in the cozy, parchment-filled bibliotek that Elsa concluded her tour. She scanned the shelves, plucked an interesting-looking tome, returned upstairs, slipped on her shoes, fetched a house key and stepped outside. The morning was brisk and chilly but pleasant at 62°—or 16° in Elsa's homeland—so she embarked on a leisurely neighborhood foot-trek. Her pace, while not quite glacial, was slow and easygoing as she read. The outdoor environment and refreshing crisp air made the story just a bit realer in her imagination. She very much enjoyed and relished the Minnesotan chill. It reminded her a bit of her beloved Sverige. She was inclined to think it was one reason so many Scandinavians found their way here.

Her time on this walk was divided between reading her novella and drinking in the surroundings, waving to the occasional neighbor. She wondered how many Riley knew on a close basis. Part of her wanted to go up and introduce herself, but when the subject came up that she was living here with Miss Hutchins and why—Mrs., she'd have to correct them—she didn't know how they'd react. She didn't know if Riley'd told any of them about their arrangement. Elsa questioned whether it was her place to divulge their union to the neighbors if Riley for any reason had not. She hoped she'd at least told her Moms and Dad.

Elsa gasped mid-stride.

Herregud! (Oh goodness!) she thought. Hennes föräldrar! Just det, hon sa jag kommer med för att träffa dem till påsk! Oj, vad jag hoppas de tycker om mig. (Her parents! That's right, she said she was taking me to meet them for Easter! Oh, I hope they like me.)

Elsa was little worried about partiality to Riley's folks herself; she'd always been good at finding things to like in people. But when this thought occurred, she couldn't help wondering if more of Riley's family would also show up at Easter, or when she might be meeting them. Similarly, she just hoped they'd approve of her as well.

She finished the first chapter about the same time as her walk, and returned home. As she opened the door, Tiger wanted out. He wasn't allowed, so Elsa scooted him inside with her foot. As she slipped in and back off came her shoes, she locked the door, turned around, and took it all in once more.

She lived here. She actually, physically now lived in this house. Much of the surprise and initial excitement had worn off in the first week. Some remained. When she thought about it long enough, it started seeming surreal and fantasy-like. She and Riley'd both fallen for each other by photograph alone, before even meeting in person at the agency. Almost like a fairy tale. It stood to reason—hopefully—that anyone who could afford a mail-order spouse made a very nice living and resided in very nice quarters. Even so, Elsa felt...remarkably lucky. How amazingly and wonderfully things had fallen into place...Riley, her personality, her home, wardrobe, sense of style and décor... it was all so beautiful. Or maybe it was Elsa's gracious, grateful nature that made it feel this way.

She didn't even have to work. Riley made enough money for both of them—correction; all three of them—and while she was sure Riley wouldn't mind her wanting a theoretical job one day, Elsa didn't yet know what she wanted to do. She knew at least that she did not want to risk landing the wrong job just because it was a job, and end up hating it. And while the p.c. ideals (instilled even more strongly in Sweden) told her she should work to make her feel complete and independent, they also seemed to be telling her that she could and should have whatever she wanted. Well... what if it turned out that what she wanted was to stay at home and relax, take it easy, read, watch TV, be pampered and play with her kitty cat? To just be a housewife? They did still exist. Lethargic? Perhaps. Unambitious? Arguably. But what if it really was what her sweet Swede heart actually desired? Was that "wrong"?

Maybe... just maybe, there was something else that would make her life feel complete.

Let's just enjoy it for now, she decided. She'd still about five hours till Riley got home. She'd likely be tired and in less than the best of moods, and Elsa'd respect that. She wouldn't jump Riley's bones as soon as she got in the door...even as sexy as she really did look in that business suit. Elsa was a bit of a sucker for just about anyone in uniform. If Riley wanted to come home and have sex, Elsa'd certainly respect that too... but otherwise, yes, a nice hug and kiss, supplemented by a little snack, a glass of juice or soda, a tender foot or neck rub... and while she wouldn't force it, there was always the chance this could lead elsewhere. Or, depending how tired Riley was, maybe she'd want to get out of those clothes and into bed to snuggle till they dropped for some winks. Could also be nice...

A couple literally dreamy hours later, Elsa awoke on the sofa, and proceeded to realize she'd fallen asleep. Maybe she'd craved more slumber than last night was able to afford her. Curled up by her middle was an also half-conscious Tiger. She blinked, rubbed her eyes and laid a hand on the table to push herself up. The tabletop surface felt a trifle coarse. Elsa examined her palm.

Oj då (Oh dear), she thought. Bordet är ganska dammigt. (This table's rather dusty.)

Elsa's mission became right clear. She didn't necessarily detest a dirty domicile, but she did treasure a tidy one. This seemed a lovely way to take care of Riley while Riley was out there taking care of her. So Elsa lifted Tiger off her by the scruff, set herself up and the kitten back down. He nosed under a pillow, found a toy, and began a fresh play session as his Mommy stood, stretched and strode demurely to the kitchen. She put on an apron, rummaged under the sink, and found the Pledge and a roll of paper towels.

She heard a key click in the front door. She glanced to the clock.

Wow, she thought, the rest of the day had just flown by with that nap of hers. Her wife was back from work.

The first thing Elsa heard as she entered was, "Ah—ah ah ah, no no, you. Inside." Tiger, naturally. Riley shut the door.

"Honey! I'm ho-ome!" she called with a chuckle. Seeing her bride start to emerge from the kitchen, Riley added—

"I always wanted to be able to say that."

Elsa's heart filled with joy. She bounded across the room and took Riley in a hearty embrace.

"Välkommen hem, älskling!" she greeted. "How vas vork??"

"Uhh!" Riley blew a vibrating breath through her lips. Elsa released her from the hug, and she flung her purse to the armchair.

"One measly week off, and motherfuck, did they make me make up for it." Riley weakly kicked off her shoes and retired to the couch.

"They put my nose to that grindstone, and—oof," she said, plopping in the cushions. "And held it there till I couldn't breathe. God Al-friggin'-mighty, 'f I'd have worked my ass off any harder today, I'd have literally come home without it. My ass, not my nose."

"Awww..." Elsa sympathized. "Stackars dig, my poor overvorked darling. Put your feet up, I rub 'dem for you."

"Oh-ho, babe, I really appreciate that, but you don't have t—"

"Try and stop me," Elsa grinned, hopping up. "I come right back. You vant anyt'ing to eat or drink?"

"Mmm...not right now..." Riley shut her eyes, absentmindedly petting Tiger as he nuzzled under her hand. She was thinking about that foot rub, and starting to feel more relaxed already. She could get used to this.

Elsa popped back in two moments later with a bottle. She slipped a pillow and towel under her wifey's tired tootsies and flipped on the tube. Riley heard it, but her senses picked up little more after Elsa started pumping out lotion. The pedal massage commenced.

"Ohhh-ho-hohhhh..." Riley groaned, flexing her piggies as Elsa worked her tight, tender spots. "Holy shit, that feels awesome, babe."

Elsa giggled, taking the colorful language as the compliment it was. The next spell of time passed in pleasant serenity for all three household members. Tiger stalked, batted, tossed, hopped around and pounced on his toy. Elsa shared and reveled in the bliss she was bringing Riley, having never felt so happy or lucky before in her life. And Riley's peacefulness was pretty self-explanatory.

"...Riley, honey?"

"Mmmm... yes, baby bear?..."

Elsa took a breath, pausing before replying.

"...'Dere vas somet'ing I vas reminded of a little earlier. It, um...it just made me a little curious about...'de same somet'ing."

"Mmm... g'ahead."

"Vell..." Pump, pump. Elsa replenished her supply of lotion to give Riley's now much more soothed feet a fresh coat.

"...Vhen you came in and I asked if I could get you somet'ing to eat or...drink... I remembered a couple days ago you told me how only soft drinks are allowed in 'de house. And, you...you seemed really...oh, vhat's 'de vord... oh, adamant about it..."

She thought she felt Riley's feet twitch and tense up a bit in her hands.

"And, it's-it's not 'dat 'dere's anyt'ing wrong vit' 'dat, or 'dat it's somet'ing I vanna have, it's just... vell, I guess it's just 'dat curious cat in me trying not to be killed. ...I vas just vondering if 'dere vas some...special reason for 'dat."

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers