Special Deliveries Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden chilly silence settled over them, save for the TV. Riley pulled her feet out of Elsa's hands and sat up, lowering them towelless to the floor. Elsa pointed with an "Oh, um..." but was unheeded. Her wife spoke.

"Elsa..."

Her tone was abruptly somewhat grave and solemn. Elsa suspected she'd inadvertently touched upon a sensitive topic.

"...We've...shared a lot about each other in the last week. But just like I'm sure it's vice versa, there's a lotta stuff about me I haven't told you yet too. There's some kinda... dark stuff, from my past. ...Like the story I'm about to tell you."

Elsa arched her brows. "Oh," came the tiny murmur from her lips. She sat back to listen.

"...It's about my Moms. Well, one of 'em in particular. Amber. ...She used to have a drinking problem. Actually, 'problem''s not a big enough word for it. She was a perfect argument for A.A. I think I can safely say that she'd have been one of the most vicious drunks anyone's ever seen. ...At first it didn't seem like such a big deal. Then over time, over...my single-digit years, it just...started to snowball on us. On me and Christine, my other Mom. One night I started hearing them fight louder and louder, more and more intense. And I got up my courage and peeked around the corner where they were fighting, and... and, um..."

She took a breath, cleared her throat and gulped. Elsa felt her heart accelerate a tad.

"...And...Christine threatened to take me away if Amber didn't quit drinking. And Amber... lost it."

Elsa's face clouded with worry. "Oj då," she whispered.

"She... Elsa, she yelled at Christine like you've never heard anyone yell... and then... she hit her in the face so hard, I felt it a little."

All of Elsa welled with panic at this revelation. She gasped, covering her mouth.

"Oh my god!"

Riley nodded, exhaling as she replayed the incident. "Damn fuckin'-A right, oh our god. It scared and scarred the hell outta me... and... well, lucky for us, we were able to work through it and finally get Amber to quit. And they're still happily married today. They're as happy together as I hope to always be with you now. They love each other, always did. But I'll tell ya, babe...there were some moments in those days when it just got..."

She blinked rapidly, shaking her head.

"...Really... really scary."

Elsa got up to join her on the sofa and hug her. She absorbed Riley's consternation secondhand, and wanted her to know that she was willing to share everything: the good times and the bad. To celebrate the former, and support each other through the latter. Her hug conveyed the feelings without words. More words then came as Riley continued.

"I, eh...confess I wasn't gonna tell you that before you met 'em at Easter," Riley informed her. "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable or awkward around them. But there's no need to be, Swede-ie; things've been really nice between us all, ever since I've been grown-up. And it does feel pretty good to get that off my chest to ya. But—...and-and yeah, I know, not everyone who drinks acts like that. If I went somewhere, to a party or whatever, and people were drinking, just having fun, I'd be fine with it. I just don't drink myself, and I just don't want anyone drinking under my roof. Or—sorry; correction. Our roof."

Elsa nodded, still squeezing Riley in her embrace.

"Complete understood, my darling. ...T'ank you for sharing 'dese t'ings vit' me."

Riley hugged in return, rubbed her back and kissed her on the head. "Everything shared in due time, babe. But right now let's talk about something nicer. We cou—oh! I know. Let's put on Music Choice. Remember when I told you I have a big thing for '70s music? I guess my Moms turned me on to it. Anyway, Music Choice has a ton of channels, devoted to all different genres, decades, whatever you want. 'S like listening to the radio, except there's no commercials, and it tells you little facts and trivia about the artists."

"Oh, cool!" Elsa assessed as Riley flipped it on. "'Den I can do vhat I vas doing vhen you got home."

Riley opened her mouth to ask what that was, but Elsa asked her to please lift her feet, and slipped the towel and pillow to the floor under them. She then proceeded to clear the table, fetch the Pledge and rag, and tend to it.

"Oh—Elsa, hon, you...you really don't have to do that."

"Jo, but I vant to, my love, and more important, I can," asserted Elsa. "A healt'y home is a happy home. And it's 'de least I can do for you adopted me and gave me 'de home, and go to vork to take care of me. So try and stop me."

Riley chuckled. "I love you so much."

"Jag älskar dig mer."

Riley let her eyelids lower, but watched through her lashes as Elsa dusted the furniture, and tidied this and that about the living room. She had to admit, very mixed feelings occurred to her. Part of her refused to help but feel guilty. She didn't want to make Elsa feel she had to be the maid. On the other hand...the girl looked so damn adorable in that apron...ponytailed hair, skinny jeans, bare feet, smile on her face, bounce in her step...just so domestic, and... precious. Riley certainly didn't want to squelch her enthusiasm. And this was her home too. If she insisted on helping around it, who was Riley to say no?

Back to her, Elsa got down on her hands and knees to retrieve one of Tiger's toys from under a single sofa chair. Oooh...now there's a tasty little tableau, thought Riley. A grin crept over her face, as she got a terribly irresistible urge to tickle her feet or goose her ass. But the thought of making her react under this chair or harm herself overrode the urge. Riley decided to let her hand rest between her thighs, enjoy the view and let that be enough. After another song, she sat up with a gasp.

"Omigod! Elsa, d'you who this is??"

"Oh no, I don't know any '70s music. It's nice, 'dough, I like it."

"It's Olivia Newton-John! She was in that movie Grease with John Travolta! Oh my god, Elsa, I, fucking, love her. Her music, her movies, everything. Oh and babe, she is the hottest chi—...celebrity on Earth. ...Y'know, maybe it's just me, but she looks so sweet and beautiful and innocent on the outside... but might just have a dark little devil in her. 'S put my imagination to pretty wild use a few times. Actually, you even kinda almost look like her a little."

Elsa had fetched Tiger's toy and stood to face Riley during her speech, taking in her own tableau of her wife's paw on her cunt.

"...Huh. Interesting.

"So vhat vould you like for dinner? I vas t'inking to make pasta vit' stuffed shell in sauce, but I'm open to suggestion."

Again, here came that little pang of guilt, and again, Riley shooed it away.

"Aw wow, hon, that sounds... amazing. Oh, Elsa, baby, you are the best thing that ever happened to me."

Elsa's heart glowed with limerent love. She pranced back to Riley on the couch, kissed her, and rubbed her pussy—in that order.

"MMMM—hohwy fuhhkf!" Riley jumped. Just as quickly, Elsa unhanded her, unlipped her, and trotted back to the kitchen.

"I get started on it right avay!"

"Wh—?!" Riley's eyes popped open, feeling her cunt left alone. Having reached the kitchen doorway, Elsa threw her a flirty pose, kicking up one leg behind her and tossing her head back with a smile. Riley scoffed at her.

"You tease!!"

"Love you too! Hee hee!!"

*****

Dag två—att lära känna dig, något bättre (Day Two: Getting To Know You... A Little More)

Friday, March 25th, 2016, 6:02 p.m.

"UGGGHH... oh, honey. God, am I glad to be home. Traffic SUUUUuuuucked...with a capital EHHHHhhhhsssss."

"Aw, sveetheart, I'm sorry. Vell, if you don't mind giving me just a few minutes, I rub your feet again and get supper started."

"Oh...sounds incredible. So, uh...what'cha watching?"

"Porn."

"...I see. Interesting choice. Hope you forgive me for not figuring that out on my own, what with you sitting there fully dressed and not touching yourself or anything. Not that I'd mind; I watch porn too. Of course, our individual tastes might be a little...

"OH. That's...erm... two dudes."

"Ja...I like men too. And gay men's porn."

"Heh. Yes, well... me being a lesbian, you'll understand if that does zip for me. Where's kitty?"

"I...t'ink he's taking a nap. Or a bat'. Or he's valking on the cupboard again."

"Hm. Maybe he's bathing in his sleep on the cupboard."

"Hee! Good vun. So how vas vork?"

"Meh, work was... work. Less hectic than yesterday, thank god... thank god even more it's the weekend, and now I can be with you. And I'd much rather hear about your day, honey bun. What'd you do?"

"Oh, I had a really nice day. Yesterday I borrowed a book from 'de library downstairs and valked around the neighborhood and read 'de first shapter, so today I read shapter two. Fun so far. I found some more TV...exercised along vit' a vorkout show...ate a peanut butter and jelly sandvish for lunsh...played vit' Tiger, surfed 'de net...y'know, good times."

"Where you found your sausage link 'n' patty party."

"My vhat?"

"N-nothing, never mind. Hey, hey, Els, um... I wanna tell you something. And-but, if you wanna rub my feet while I'm telling you, just want'cha to know I'm good with that."

"Oh, darling, of course! I just go get 'de lotion and towel. ...

"Here ve go! You know, next time ve go and shopping, I vanna see if 'dere's eat-able lotion. I t'ought I heard somevun talking about it on TV or somevhere. So 'den if I rub your feet I can lick and nibble 'dem."

"Nnnngh...oh yeah, edible lotion, that's... oh god, baby, that feels so good... that's fun, yeah. Or if you want, alternate idea, we could take a bubble bath together and you can...y'know, whatever you want. ...Mmm, babe, I could get so used to th—OOOOOH-hoooo! Omigaaaahahaahaaahahahaaaaa!! Hey-y-y-y-y, no tickling! Pleeee-hee-hee-hee-heease!!"

"I t'ought you said vhatever I vant."

"I..." Pant. "Well, I-I did, honey, but...I'm-I'm just trying to protect you! Those kinda reflexes are dangerous. If you tickle my feet, I'll probably kick you right in the face. I won't mean to, just...y'know. Unless you...like, sat on 'em or something."

"Oohhh, ja, not a bad idea."

"...Well, I didn't mean for you for actually sit on—WOOOOOOO-HOOO!! EEEEEEEheeheeeheeee!! Okay, okay, please stop! PLEE-HEE-HEEASE STOP!! NO MO-HO-HO-HO-HORE!!"

"Forgive, darling. I couldn't resist. I adore to hear you laugh."

"OH my god, that... that lotion fucking kills! That makes it so damn much worse!" SIGH.

"...You do realize I'm gonna have to pay you back for that, Swede thing."

"Vell. I guess 'den I have to be on my guard."

"I dunno, babe. I can be pretty sneaky. I already found one of your sweet spots the other night... namely that vulva of yours."

"...Vulva?"

"Well, yeah. You... honey, you do know what a vulva is, don'tcha?"

"...It's a car from my country."

"Bllpph!... Uh...heh! It, erm...as it turns out, it does have to do with your cunt. But no, no, actually, the car is Vol-VO. 'Vul-va''s...kind of a, you might say a more 'clinical' word for our pussy. Or...by some people's definition it's...more, like, the outer lips. The 'labia majora,' as they call it...them. But anyway, enough with the anatomy lesson."

"...I forgot vhy ve're talking about it."

"Because I tickled yours the other night and you shrieked and laughed like crazy. Just so you know that I know how to get'cha back."

"Oj då. I guess 'dat means I'm in trouble now."

"Eh...only if I've had a rough day and need someone to take it out on. Or for whatever reason I need to, uh... teach you a lesson. ...

"Oh, isn't this the life, bridey?... Just lying here together snuggled up on the couch, so peaceful, just letting the TV go and go, knowing it's the weekend and we can do anything we want in the next two days?"

"I'd go to 'de end of 'de Eart' and back vit' you, as long as ve're togedder."

"...My gosh...I think that's the loveliest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss.

"...Mmmmm... Riley?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Erm... 'dis can...sound strange, but... vell, ve're going to be spending 'de rest of our lives togedder. And I just vant you to know, 'dat... vell, I already love you so mush, and...and...

"...I just vanna say I'm sorry, in...advance, for... all 'de t'ings I do wrong in 'de future. I try to be 'de best vife I can be, but I'm sure I do some mistakes too."

"Aw! Elsa, that's a beautiful sentiment. And y'know what? In the spirit of admiration and reciprocity, consider the same said by me."

"Hee hee...consider it considered."

"In fact, uh... that actually reminds me of another little story about myself I should tell you..."

"...Oh?"

"Yyyyyeah. Um... okay, here it is. It was a couple years ago...I was dating this girl named Kellie. Oh, she was so sweet. Innocent, pure, a little naïve, adorable sense of childlike w—...

"...An-anyway, so... we went out for a couple years. And we were... ahem! Uh...we were falling deeper in love all the time, turns out. And then one night... we, erm... shall we say, achieved détente for the first time."

"Oooh...do tell."

"Heh...okay, well... it was wonderful. For both of us. It was like a perfect evening. But then... I had to go and completely destroy it."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. I-I... y'know, chalk it up to my devious mind, my...semi-aggro nature, I suppose... or being a product of a violent household, but... well, I just want to tell you, Els: two hundred and six bones in my body, and not one of 'em's truly bad or evil, I swear. But...if I have to be honest, a few of them are a little twisted, perverse or sadistic. But I'd like to add that those ones are also tied to my sense of humor. Sort of... funny-bones, if you will."

"Eee-heee-heee! I get 'de joke! No need to tickle me."

"Sorry, just returning the favor. But my point is...being on either end of that is way preferable to what I did to Kellie after we made love. I..." Sigh. "Oh gosh, this is hard to go through again. Elsa, sweetie, I...thought I was being playful and spontaneous...if in kind of a rough way. But this is where I made my mistake. I, eh... I rolled her over on her belly, took her hands, held 'em behind her back..."

"Oj då."

"Yeah...'oy doh' is right. The, um...that aforementioned twisted part of me wanted to teach her a 'lesson' for, uh... cumming all over my bed. And please keep in mind the story I told you yesterday, about my Mom Amber and what she did to my other Mom Christine. So, I... held Kellie down, and... spanked her. ...HARD."

"OUSH."

"You said it, 'oush.' Over and over too. So... she started screaming and begging me to stop. And..." Sigh. "Oh god... this is where I was really dense. I thought she was playing along. Y'know, 'acting' with me. Then I realized...she wasn't."

"Awww...'de poor t'ing."

"That's an understatement. So, when I found out, I... I-I just felt...very possibly worse than I'd ever felt for anything in my life. I... felt like I'd hurt her in the most...egregious way possible, and...utterly wrecked everything I'd made with her. And I never wanted so badly to be wrong about anything. But... I wasn't. And...then I mentally crushed myself over again when I realized I couldn't take it back. It wasn't reversible or reparable. ...I fucked up. Bad."

"Ohhh, Riley... I'm sorry. I...I von't tell you not to cry, but...if you start crying, you might make me cry."

"...Well, then we both might be crying a little. Y'know, maybe by this point I've put enough time and distance between it that I should be able to get over it. But, it...it still hurts. We didn't talk for a couple days, then I called and tried to apologize. And, she..."

Sniffle. "...I suppose on one level she kind of forgave me—or at least she wanted to—but on another she couldn't. She said she couldn't see me the same way anymore. So after a couple more minutes we just hung up...and I still couldn't feel anything but awful. Like I took our love, smashed it with a sledgehammer and just threw it under the bus. I, um...I kinda wanted to do something that, eh... something to myself that could be argued as stupid, but seen at the time as desperate."

"...I t'ank 'de gods you didn't. And I'm sure your parents do too."

"Thanks, Elsa...and you're right. And, I...guess now my mindset's shifted a little, only 'cause my luck totally turned when I finally went to the agency and they gave me you. Y'know, honey, I..." Sniffle. "...God, I love calling you honey... I guess in one way I can...sorta forgive myself for what I did to Kellie. After all, uh...this may sound cold, but... if things'd worked out with Kellie... you and I wouldn't be together right now."

Kiss. "I don't suppose I can argue vit' 'dat."

"I really love you so much, Elsa. I know we've only known each other a week, but I've already fallen so damn deep in love with you.

"So, I've...started telling myself that what's done is done, and I have to live in the present. Y'know... it's a regret. And life's full of 'em. Sometimes we just gotta dust ourselves off and say we've learned this lesson the tough way. One good thing is it's made me better at thinking things through before I do 'em. Have you ever done something and then someone's all, 'Maybe you should've thought about that before'...blah blah blah? Well...I've gotten pretty good at that now: thinking about stuff before it happens. And... Els, what's important too is, what happened between Kellie and me's a completely separate deal. And that I'd never do anything to hurt you."

Kiss. "I know... I love you too." Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss. "...Do you vanna get romantic?"

"Mmm..." Kiss. "I'd love to." Kiss. "You know, baby..." Kiss. "I wasn't sure if I wanted to mention this, but..." Kiss. "Yesterday, when you were cleaning up in that apron..." Kiss. "...I found it pretty, eh...well..." Kiss, chuckle. "Hot."

"Oh, my." Kiss. "I must clean more often 'den."

Kiss. "...Part of me felt like you were my maid. You took it upon yourself to tidy things up, even though I didn't ask you to, and you weren't getting paid for it—but that's exactly what I loved about it. This is your home too, you realized that, and you're doing things to make yourself right at home. I, love, that. In fact, uh..." Kiss.

"...Just to kink things up, I could find you a cute little French maid outfit, with a..." Kiss, kiss. "...Feather duster and stuff..." Kiss.

"Hee hee...'dat sounds spicy."

"I know, right?..." Kiss. "I've never fucked a maid before."

"So..." Kiss. "Do you..." Kiss. "...Do you vant me to keep cleaning?"

"If that's what you genuinely wanna do, honey, then yes. I just... I want nothing but your happiness. That right there's what is most important. I mean, if it's the kinda thing that you liked doing it today, but the novelty's gonna wear off, we could look into our budget and see if we could afford an actual maid. ...Y'know, one we wouldn't fuck."