Special Deliveries Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Unless she asked us to."

"OOOOH-hoo-hoo, you are naught-y! I love it."

"Hee hee...actually, 'dat's just hypot'etical. 'De idea of having sex vit' two...—or more—people overvhelm me. I dunno if I could handle it vhen it come down to it. I probably shicken out."

"Noted. And actually, I believe I agree; not sure how crazy I'd be about the idea of sharing you with someone else."

KISS.

"But, um... if-if it turn out 'dat I like just hanging around 'de house and vashing TV and playing vit' Tiger and stuff, and if 'dat made me happy... it's okay too?"

"...Absolutely."

"You hesitated."

"W—only because I needed a second without us kissing to clear my mind and make sure I gave you the right answer. If it turns out that's what you really really want... then I'm onboard."

Kiss. "T'ank you, Riley...jag älskar dig. Y'know, my whole life I've been told 'dat since I'm a young voman I should have it 'all': family and a career. To make me 'fulfilled' or however. But for some reason...'de career part's never seemed so important to me. I alvays kinda just vanted a really nice home and family. ...Maybe it's lasy of me or unambitious, but... I... I guess I like to be taken care of. ...Does 'dat make me a... 'bad' voman? Or person?"

"Oh, Swede-heart, absolutely not. Notice: no hesitation that time. Babe, I've done a lotta thinking about this. Those people who told you that, are looking out for what they think all women should have. They wanna speak for us as a whole. And it's well-intentioned, their hearts're in a good place, but... they're not really considering what the individual chick's heart desires. Y'know, some women actually wanna be housewives. Some of 'em legitimately wanna be domestic, stay home and take care of their family. Or sometimes now that's...maybe what some men want too... I wouldn't know about them. But that's okay. Some women wanna go out and work. And some women want it all. That's okay too. If you want it all, you should be able to have it all. Or if you just want bits and pieces, you should get to have that. We're all different. That's what they should keep in mind. Y'know, I say it all comes down to what, do you, as your own unique beautiful self, want? You personally, Elsa Jansson, or 'you' anybody. Everyone wants different things."

"...You really t'ink so?"

"You bet your sweet Swedish ass. Just between us, honey bear, I get the feeling that most women just wanna live their lives and don't have time for that nonsense. Not that I wanna speak for us all. But I'd tell those folks to go pound a rope and piss up sand."

"Ha! Riley, 'dat vas beautiful. And funny. I love 'dat speesh."

"Thank you!" Kiss! "Now y'know, me personally, I knew I'd wanna work, and I have a semi-stressful job, but it keeps this awesome roof over my head. Our heads. I knew I wanted love—a lot—and now I am so damn happy I get to come home to you." Kiss. "I like the cat too. And I'm still figuring out how much more—if any more—I want. But in the meantime, my honey...looking out for your happiness's my new biggest priority, and I love it. ...I just wanna make your dreams come true."

Kiss. "Right now I'm dreaming of making you cum."

"Ooooh. A fun one. Well, let's just get that started right now! Woo me. Tell me something romantic in Swedish."

"Okey-dokey...hmm. ...Oh, I know.

"Jag slår vad på att din fitta är himla smaklig."

"Nice. Translation?"

"Finish getting naked...lay on your back for me... and you find out."

"...Is that what you just said in Swedish, or are you saying that to me now?"

"Saying 'dat now. Go on, naked, and lay down."

"Very well... ...

"OOOH! Omigosh!"

"Mmmm...I vas right. ...Vhat I said vas, 'I bet your pussy's delicious.'"

"Hah!... Sorry, didn't mean to laugh. That wasn't a making-fun-of-you laugh. It was a 'I-love-your-spirit' laugh. And your tongue."

"If I'm vort' my salt as a pussy-eater, you von't be laughing in anudder minute."

"Oh—..." Gasp. "OH my g—... y-you're right, Swede-ie; it's... ohhhhh, it's not so funny anymore."

"Mmmm...bra bra."

"Oh holy fuck... Elsa, I love this so damn much... 'Little' Riley loves you so damn much..."

"I can tell...her lips are getting vet all over mine."

"HAH!! Ag-again, honey, with you; not at you."

"Ooh. I t'ink your clit just poked me in 'de nose."

"Oh my good god... babe, please take that as a compliment. 'Cause it is."

"I do."

"You do? Well, that's excellent...except we're already married."

"Tough, I still do anyvay."

"Fair enough." GASP. "OHmyfuckinggod, my clit! Oh m—...oh fuck, Elsa, you're...sucking my clit and jilling me off!!"

"Mm-hmmmmm."

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!... Ohhhh—... Ohhhhhhhh—... OHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Omigod I just came!! Elsa, keep going, babe, please keep going!"

...

SIIIIIIIIGH...

"At the risk of sounding like a broken record: oh, my, god, baby doll...or should I say, my goddess. Elsa... you're beyond incredible."

"Oh, you stop."

"I will not stop. I mean, I-I knew there was a hole in my life, but, erm... I-I just never dreamed you'd fill it so...so..."

"Kee-hee-hee-hee-hee..."

"Yeah, you're right, let's... let's leave it at that."

"Riley, darling, every day I'm vit' you is more magical 'dan 'de last. I love 'dat I pleasured you so mush."

"Ohhhhh, I think I've got you beat on that one, bridey-wifey, love-o'-my-life. Five 'o's in one lie-down? Not everyone and their spouse can pull that off."

"It vas lot of fun coming up vit' new vay to get 'dem out of you."

"Gol-ly, Elsa... gorgeous, funny, charming, angelic, sweet, unbelievably sexy, imaginative... could I be any more perfect?"

"Hee hee! Not vun bit."

"Of course I was talking about you. I'm the lucky one."

"I count two lucky girls here."

"Wow... I have never been happier in my life."

"Jag tror jag är bara lite lyckligare än du. Översättning: I t'ink I'm just a little bit happier 'dan you are."

"...I don't think you are."

Kiss.

To be continued.