All Comments on 'Special Delivery'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This got me really horny. Please continue with this story! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A very competent ...

... and most enjoyable story; I look forward to seeing where this is all going. Five stars, and thank you for sharing your obvious talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was incredible! I can't wait to read more. Keep 'em coming! In every sense of the word.

Aurora LeighAurora Leighover 12 years ago
nicely done

what a fun story! it left me wondering things like ... how did he choose her? keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When will you write more?

Brilliant.

parkavethemeparkavethemeover 11 years ago
please write more!

this is wonderful. i'm so anxious to see where it goes from here; i hope you continue!

teanahteanahover 11 years ago
Mysterious. Willing to serve. Trust.

Nicequip, once again you get me wet and horny! I masturbated and eventually squirted because like Annabella, I am a horny girl but is too square, and is too perfect at times, and I just want to submit and just be submissive. I love how "Sir" has a heart and isn't just the dominating male, he truly cares and loves Anna. Why did Sir pick Annabella? How did Sir get into Annabella's dorm? I love how we find out the teacher is horny!! Nicequip, you make me horny, please, fuck me, Sir.

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
Better late...

I "discovered" this story after reading the first two installments of The Novelist. What a pleasure!

oceanbreeze56oceanbreeze56about 11 years ago
Read this afetr the Novelist

A woman who enjoys your stories and gets wet reading them. I am sure similar stories were around when I was younger and maybe would have investigated this lifestyle. I have submissive and dominant traits I guess. In my 20's I was submissive and as I have become older I feel I have more dominant traits. Where does this lead? I am not sure and I really enjoy your stories. Would love to see another novella. Blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

After reading all this author's submissions, i must say they strike me as a real bastard... but the kind of bastard that makes me insane for more ;) keep up the good work!

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 10 years ago
Deeper & deeper submission

I like this story very much. I like how she goes deeper and deeper into submission, not knowing who is making her do things, clearly choosing herself to become more and more of a wanton slut. I agree with others that this story could use a sequel.

BTW, the story reminded me very much of "Cell Phone Slave" by Shon Richards: http://erotiterrorist.blogspot.com/2007/03/cell-phone-slave.html

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84over 10 years ago
omfg

I made the mistake of reading this while at work... God I cant wait to get home and read it again... friggin loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To make her his...this was really hot, and just ended so abruptly! I'm sad to come to the end of your story submissions to lit. Tears (sci-fi) brought me here, capturing my imagination, and wonder. All of your stories are so creative, and so very hot! My womb has been aching for days whilst devouring your stories, and aching and wishing for more.

Thank you Sir.

49greg49gregabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Really good story. Normally I prefer a story with lots of dialog, but I loved this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

It came across as a very erotic story, well written with plenty of suspense. Although dear god never try and use nipple clamps overnight! The potential for nerve damage with overuse is a very real one.

yeslegsyeslegsabout 2 years ago

this story has been a posting for sometime ..but i got started in the reading of the novelist and found it so close to real life and being a dom and master myself that i wanted to check other works by you . do not like to compare stories one to the other so will let this follow its course and see where it mike go . can only hope to read more of your work ..... thanks bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...