Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat looked at me. I shrugged. She obligingly bunched her suit in front, and we completed the trip with the boys leering openly at Cat's wildly careening boobs. Cat still didn't seem upset. If anything, it looked to me like she was arching her back a little.

When we slowed by the side of the boat, Badass reached out, partially encircling her tits with his thumbs and forefingers, and squeezed them to make them bulge. Then he shook them to make them wobble. They laughed. Then of course Speedo had to try it too, but he shook even harder so Badass had to try again. Cat just held still and watched them, glancing at me now and then, as though she wanted to be sure I was paying attention. Badass said she should make them bulge like that all the time, and Cat obligingly said she'd think about it. Badass said it wasn't a suggestion.

I didn't know how she could stand it.

****

At day's end we anchored in a secluded cove, sat in the cockpit and started cocktail hour. Cat's white suit was drying on a railing, and she was wearing a well-worn bikini which I liked because it was practical, like my own suit or any real yachtie's -- small, cheap, quick-dry nylon. Unfortunately, hers looked purposefully undersized. It did nothing to reduce her inescapable sexiness. Her boobs swelled far above the little top, and the bottom was barely higher than the legal minimum. I wondered what it would take to make her self-conscious.

Speedo was in a new, even smaller speedo with a correspondingly more obvious bulge, and Badass was inhaling rum as fast as I could pour it. Cat was sitting between them, and Badass had a hand on her thigh that was creeping higher and higher in a polite form of sexual assault. It was probably his turn to fuck her, because she was charming him with how good a sailor he was and what a good tan he was getting. I saw her run her hand down his shirt, just like she had mine, but this time she grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed it rhythmically as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He closed his eyes, leaned back on his elbows, and slouched into her hand. After a minute of massaging, she turned and gave me a long, hard look. I wasn't sure why. She might have been saying, 'This could have been you, sailor boy. Eat your heart out.'

Anthony, Speedo and Bimbo were talking together as though nothing was happening. The only person I wanted to talk to was warming up another guy to screw her, so I stayed perched behind the wheel, silent and watching in morbid fascination until it was time for dinner.

Dinner was a masterpiece prepared by Bimbo and, of course, Cat, who grilled fish perfectly over the side while Bimbo thawed some veggies. Then Anthony opened about six bottles of wine and we all sat down at the cockpit table. Badass was still drinking heavily and could barely keep his head up. Anthony said, "Cat, pass the peas and take off your top for dinner. You're on duty 24x7."

Cat smiled and complied. Then she asked, "Anything else?"

"Yeah," said Anthony, his mouth full of fish. "Ketchup too. And why'n'cha come up 'n let me do you tonight. This guy ain't gonna be no use to ya anyways," nodding at Badass, who was now slumped against the cabin.

Bimbo was sitting right there. Anthony looked at her and considerately added, "Just for variety, babe. Maybe sailor boy would do you."

She didn't look happy, but after a moment she gamely turned to me and asked, with unconscious self-parody, "Looking for a good time, sailor boy?"

I wasn't sure her boobs would fit down my hatch. And there was the risk of asphyxiation. "I'm just here for the sailing, thanks," I said. That sounded a little lame, so without thinking I added, "I don't mix business with pleasure...." Cat frowned at me and rolled her eyes. It was probably just a comment on my antique morals, but the whole thing was getting pretty strange.

Then everyone had a nice dinner and got even more drunk. Badass was so wasted there was no chance he'd be able to get it up, but I kept his glass full to be sure. It wasn't my business, but I thought one clueless moron a night might be plenty for Cat. Then I did some dishes, went forward, and dropped through the hatch onto my berth. I tried to read, but the grunting and banging on the bulkhead in the cabin just aft bothered me. Then the moaning started, and it bothered me a lot. It went on and on, with the occasional whimper and scream thrown in. But the worst part was when I heard Cat laughing. This was much, much worse than tenth grade. I really had to get a grip.

****

I got up early for breakfast. Bimbo was next up. I said, "Good morning," and she put on an annoyed 'I can't believe you won't fuck me' expression. Fortunately Speedo and Anthony rolled in before long and we got eggs, toast and bacon going, which brought Cat out in her customary cutoffs and tee. She seemed totally chipper, saying good mornings and giving the guys nice kisses on the cheek. Speedo grabbed a boob and massaged it while she leaned back against the counter and drank her coffee. Even at this hour he was wearing his speedo and had his big bulge. He told Cat extra-crudely that he wanted to fuck her doggy and come in her mouth tonight, and she said, "Oh, goodie!" She was driving me crazy.

Breakfast ended without Badass. He showed up late, holding his head. He said he should get another shot at Cat because he'd been too drunk last night, and Anthony said, "Tough shit. I got the best hooker money can buy. She's too expensive to waste her time like that. Grow up."

Then we sat around the cockpit planning the day. To take some pressure off Cat I suggested we go to a nearby town that had a good harbor and a little resort with dance music. We'd have time for a picnic on the way. Everyone seemed to approve, although Badass added that Cat should leave her tits out all day. She declined on grounds of not getting arrested but promised she would think of something fun for him. I went below and got out the charts.

I knew the resort I wanted to go to, and part way there was a little beach with a nice day anchorage. It had a snack bar, which might save me from making lunch, and other guests, which might save Cat from constant multi-party sexual assault. The distances were easy. I memorized the bearings.

Speedo was talking to Cat up on deck, and pretty soon I saw her up in the cockpit, in her white suit again, joining in the animated conversation. She was laughing, hugging and being the life of the party. Apparently she hadn't rinsed her suit thoroughly, because it was still clingy and half transparent where it was stretched tight over her big boobs. I had to shake my head to clear it. She was just incredible. Whatever she was charging these people, it wasn't enough.

We arrived at the beach by mid-morning. The anchorage was roll-y and the bottom was sea grass, so I had to dive to set the anchor firmly. Then we had to dinghy to the beach through some mild surf, so I had everyone jump out in waist-deep water to let me beach the dinghy between waves and pull it up past the shore break before it could go sideways and swamp. It all confirmed that they needed a professional aboard.

Because of the rough landing we'd brought only hats, towels and sunscreen. We trudged down the beach to the snack bar, where there were chaises and umbrellas and other visitors. Speedo courteously motioned Cat to go first and then fell in behind her so he could get a good look at her bare ass cheeks working as she trudged through the soft sand. She looked completely naked from the back, and not much better up front. You could plainly see her barbells and the coloration of her areolae through the suit. I was moved to remind Anthony that while the Bahamas tolerate prostitution, they have strict public decency laws. He just grunted.

Watching Speedo leer after Cat's ass like a back-row sled dog made me realize how much I despised the way these people were treating her. Of course I wasn't completely immune to her charms myself, but at least I tried to be discreet about it. I knew she had made a deal to exchange the use of her body for money, but they could still be polite and appreciative. Instead, they were treating her like a sex toy, and she seemed happy with the role. But in a way I admired how she was handling it. It's hard to humiliate someone who won't act humiliated. She just shrugged it off. It was amazing.

Anthony, Bimbo and Badass headed for the beach bar, slapping on sunscreen as they went. Speedo had his sun oil and told Cat he's do her -- ambiguously, in my view. He led her toward an unoccupied chaise away from the crowd while the rest of us continued to the bar. The place was already full, so I sat at the counter while the other three crowded around a table for two nearby.

I half-monitored their conversation while I ordered a drink from the conservatively dressed young counter girl. I could tell from listening that Bimbo was actually smarter than I had given her credit for, sexual predation and surgical misjudgments aside. I wondered what she was doing with this crowd. She was in it for the money, I supposed. Like Cat. Or maybe Cat was like her. I was thinking unhappily about what Cat would be doing twenty years from now when a familiar voice said, "Hey, guys, this is even better! You really gotta check this out!"

Speedo was standing at their table with his back to me. He was holding Cat in place with a hand clamped on the junction of the three cords that met at her ass. The others were staring at her in some sort of shock. After they'd had a good long look, he turned her toward me. This time her suit was totally soaked with sun oil from top to bottom, drenched and clinging tightly to her skin. It was completely transparent, highlighting her perky boobs, excited nipples, slot and piercings. She just stood there and regarded me passively. The counter girl put both hands to her mouth and bolted out the back door.

It took me a moment, but eventually I rose to find her a towel or something. Speedo anticipated me. He held out a hand and said, "Hey! I like her this way!"

I hesitated. "Well, you'd better do something. That girl is probably off calling the morals police right now."

Speedo looked unhappy. "Ok... OK. Drive us back to the boat, then. I like to fuck her while she's slimy. But I want to show her off a little first. She's really hot this way."

I got ready to deck him. But Cat smiled and winked at me, and the next thing I knew we were slowly weaving our way out of the bar and through a throng of stunned sunbathers, Speedo still controlling Cat by her thong.

****

At twilight we anchored a few hundred yards off the resort I'd suggested and started cocktail hour while the ladies cooked dinner. The guys were sure getting their money's worth from Cat, I reflected. But maybe there was method in her madness. Doing the cooking freed the boys up to drink more, so they were already looped by early evening.

Cat obediently removed the top of her yachtie bikini before being seated at the table, which resurrected the topic of who would get her that night. It got interesting. Translated from the vulgar, Badass contended that he had been indisposed the previous evening only because I had been surreptitiously refilling his plastic cup, so he should get a mulligan. Speedo responded that Badass was always indisposed about twenty hours a day without anyone's assistance, so they should continue to alternate days. Badass didn't contest Speedo's premise but said that prolonged abstinence was making him uncomfortable. He suggested he could just take a quick early shift. Speedo said that if Badass did that now, he'd be getting an extra turn.

Anthony resolved the issue by saying he had enjoyed Cat's services and would like to try some different approaches with her, so he would take the early shift again. Bimbo said the 'variety' rationale was wearing a little thin. Anthony said she could join in this time to keep it varied, and the problem was apparently resolved.

But first we motored in to the resort. Only Badass did a faceplant in the surf.

On the dance floor, Cat lit up. She was dancing to reggae in her tee and tiny cut-offs, sucking on a big rum drink with a little paper umbrella in it and hopping around with anyone who would join her, beckoning the guys out repeatedly and gaily shaking herself at them. Her tits seemed unusually bulgy and wobbly, and I suspected she had somehow acted on Badass' non-suggestion from our snorkeling trip. Speedo was game but a horrible dancer, which he proved at length. Badass could hardly stand up, much less hop around, and Anthony tired after about 90 seconds. Bimbo did better, and the two of them seemed happy flaunting their augmented body parts at each other for a while, but eventually she tired too, so Cat danced over and called Anthony back out onto the floor. He declined with an exhausted wave and said, "Go for it, sailor boy," so, still dancing, she held out her arms to me.

I got up and walked over. She immediately pulled me deep into the crowd and put her hands chastely on my shoulders. There was mutual silence while we swayed absent-mindedly to the music and pondered the situation. Then she asked, "Did you really have to stay on the boat?"

"They needed someone. I had no idea you'd be on too."

"Well, I hope you're happy."

"Been better."

"....You weren't very flattering the other day."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry. You know... " I really didn't want to admit I was fascinated by her. "Are you really going to be OK with these people? They're so awful."

"Yeah, they are, but I'm OK with it. The agency picked me with them in mind. And I can afford to take a lot of time off afterwards."

"I almost decked that little guy today. He's human slime looking to mate with his own species, I guess. How can you stand it?"

"You mean the little perv with the room temperature IQ? He stuffs socks in his Speedo, you know!" She laughed gaily, put her hands on my back and hugged me. "The question is, can YOU stand it?!"

I wasn't laughing. For one thing, being hugged against her conspicuously bulging tits was too arousing. "I'm just worried they'll eventually come up with something you can't take."

"Well, then I'll just leave. I get paid up front. I'll only lose my tip."

"But you could be surrounded by them a mile from shore!"

"Well, then, you'll think of something." She hugged me tighter. "It's nice to know you're still hot for me, by the way."

"Please, don't tempt me. Someone will get hurt."

"You know I can have human feelings too, right?

That was part of the problem. I really wasn't sure.

****

On the way back in the dinghy, Badass fell asleep. Cat sat between Anthony and Bimbo, looking very thin and vulnerable by comparison. They were having an animated discussion about, I supposed, their forthcoming orgy, and Anthony was casually feeling her up in anticipation. I decided to avoid my cabin for a while. I couldn't take the moaning and banging and slapping and whimpering noises I expected, so I stayed up in the cockpit, dozing lightly and thinking my thoughts. Eventually it started to shower, so I had to go back to my cabin and put up with the orgasmic moans and exclamations and other sounds of fucking filtering through the bulkhead. I still had to get a grip. I was making progress on that, I thought ruefully. Negative progress.

****

I was up first, as usual. I had coffee ready to greet Anthony and Bimbo. Speedo and Cat were up next, Cat still in her outfit from the night before and understandably looking rumpled. Speedo gleefully announced that the boys had brought Cat some presents, but that they would have to wait for Badass to wake up. Cat graciously restrained her impatience. Then he grabbed a coffee and quickly slid behind Cat before she could lean back against the counter. I watched as she cooperatively backed her nice pillowy bottom right onto his bulge. That turned out to be a bad idea, because it was hard to drink her coffee while he was working his boner against her ass.

Badass finally emerged and went through two cups before he would entertain questions. Eventually he felt his way back into his cabin and returned with some small shopping bags. Speedo took them, checked inside and handed one to Cat.

"This one's from me!" he informed her, practically squirming.

It took a minute to figure out the tangle of cords inside, but when Cat held up the parts it was clear that it was a tiny silver micro-bikini. The bottom was just a g-string.

"It's a little small," Speedo fake-apologized. "We didn't know you'd be so big!" He cupped his hands over his chest and extended his arms graphically.

"It's lovely!" said Cat. "Do you want me to wear it now?"

Speedo nodded enthusiastically.

Cat didn't have a cabin of her own, so after a quick glance around at the five of us she untangled the new bikini and slipped out of her old one. She pre-tied one side of the string bottom but then had to stand, naked, on one foot, tits dangling and hopping briefly for balance while she inserted her leg. Then she pulled the thong up, adjusted the crotch tension, tied the other string, and carefully centered the tiny fabric panel on her bare pussy. The suggestive bumps of her clit piercing were completely obvious under the shiny silver fabric. Speedo peered at them and asked if the friction turned her on, and Cat very agreeably told him that it made her hot all the time and that she could hardly take ten steps without needing to come. She hoped he could help her with that.

While Speedo went through his customary brain reboot, Cat held the top up to her chest for size. The triangles were laughably small, just barely large enough cover her areolae. We waited while she tied it around her waist and pulled it up to her chest. It wouldn't cover her nipples and support her boobs at the same time, so it was hard to keep on. When she finally had both tiny triangles in place she straightened and raised her arms for applause, reminding me that it's hard to embarrass someone who won't act embarrassed. Hard, but not impossible. It immediately pulled off the nipples again, and it was clear she could barely move without exposing herself. Suddenly Speedo's stupid little prank suit seemed like an exquisite form of humiliation.

Badass growled, "Now open mine." The next bag contained some cheap little plastic bands with buckles, rings and clips. Cat hesitated and scanned the cabin. "You guys remember our arrangement, right?" The boys nodded anxiously. She looked at me pointedly. I shrugged. Served her right. She buckled the little straps onto her wrists while looking me right in the eye. It wasn't the "This could have been you," message. Then she had to bend over to attach the ankle straps, so her tits fell out again. Finally she spread her arms again, gently, and proudly displayed herself to the audience. The boys applauded wildly.

Badass seemed to be recovering. "There's more," he announced triumphantly, handing her the last bag, "It's from both of us." The bag held a pair of large beads with writing on them, each suspended on string from a small clip. "They go on your tits," Speedo said helpfully. "The one that says 'Fuck' goes on the right one, so they'll read 'Me Fuck' to you but 'Fuck Me' to everyone else."

"Ingenious!" said Cat. "Did you think of that all by yourself?"

Speedo shuffled his feet. "Actually, a stripper gave them to us. She said they were too embarrassing, but we thought they were hot."

Cat hugged him and asked whether she could wear them as earrings when she couldn't go topless.

****

Under the circumstances, I suggested that we go to a secluded beach for the day. Fortunately, little beaches were everywhere. Anthony announced that he and Bimbo had business on the boat, meaning they intended to get sweaty, so I anchored us out in a channel where there was a nice breeze and took the boys and Cat ashore in the dinghy. Cat's new top wouldn't stay on in the boat, but she seemed content to just let everything dangle in front of her.