Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fervid
Fervid
204 Followers

I sat in the shade of a tree while Cat and the boys gamboled in the waves. It could, I reflected, have almost been a happy scene of any young fellow with his super-hot girlfriend. They would grab her and throw her a couple of inches in the air. She would land in the water with a happy shriek and a splash and everyone would laugh. But then you saw that there were two boys, and while one was grabbing a tit, the other would reach underneath her and grab her pussy, and when she tried to bend away, her tits would flop uncontrollably and the boys would just reverse targets.

But that was less disturbing than when Speedo led her out of the waves. They talked for a moment, and then Cat, looking pointedly my way, led him down the beach until they were directly in front of my tree, went down on her knees facing sideways so I'd have a really good view, and begged him to face-fuck her. He took his sweet time, in my estimation, playing with his dick in her mouth before finally grabbing his shaft, standing back and spattering cum on her while she knelt before him patiently.

But even that was less disturbing than when Badass, who had been waiting his turn, stepped up to the plate. He pulled her up and entered her from behind. She managed to face me and fixed me with a laser-like stare while he railed her, shaking her whole slender frame as she moaned in exaggerated lust. After minutes, her knees gave way and she sagged to the sand, obligingly turning to face him and opening wide for his cum. Unlike Speedo, though, he grabbed her ponytail, held her in place and came right on her forehead. She waited again as the boys watched his cum ooze down her face and drip in long strings off her nose and chin and onto her breasts. When they'd seen enough, she pointedly my turned my way and gave me a good chance to look, too. Then she rose and slung an arm around each of them, and they walked back to the dinghy together, chatting and laughing.

It felt like a cold wind was sweeping through. The boys were losing their inhibitions, and Cat seemed to be acting annoyed with me, still trying to make me regret turning her down just when she might need an ally.

****

Back on the boat for lunch, Anthony asked the boys if they were sharing nicely. Speedo nodded vigorously. Badass reminded everyone that Cat was his for the evening, and he decreed that to lessen the risk of premature intoxication, the evening shift would start at cocktail hour. Speedo didn't seem inclined to argue, perhaps feeling that Cat would be available shortly after cocktails anyway. Anthony said he was glad everything was working out so nicely and told Cat he'd like to fuck her on a beach, too, and Bimbo rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrows at me questioningly.

****

During lunch Badass had discovered that, for some reason, we were already running low on booze. He wanted to visit a liquor store. We were about to hop in the dinghy when he decided that Cat should come along to help. She was still in just her silver micro-bikini, so she climbed in gingerly, suffering the usual difficulties.

We motored to the nearest outpost, a dusty little settlement a couple of miles away, and walked into town. Cat got stares, but I didn't think she was technically illegal; her boobs wouldn't stay put but she could support them with a forearm or reposition her triangles as needed. When we got into the liquor store, though, Badass started ripping bottles off the shelves and handing them to us. Now, when her boobs started to slip, she could only push them up with backs of her wrists, and that tended to push the triangles up too, so she couldn't keep herself covered. She caught my eye, but my own hands were full and besides, helping her corral her wandering boobs seemed too awkward.

By the time we got to the counter Cat had been able to put down her load long enough to adjust herself. Regardless, the sales clerk stared incredulously as her boobs approached the register. It was like she was holding a shotgun on him. Badass noticed. He reached behind her and yanked down on the back of her top. The front pulled up and her boobs bounced out. "She doesn't fit in the suit we got her," he told the clerk, "her tits are too big."

The clerk suddenly got flustered and froze, so Badass graciously pushed Cat up against the counter and added, "Go ahead. She's a rental."

Cat was still holding a bunch of liquor bottles. Her eyes were down and she was blushing like crazy, but I was beginning to understand that could mean either embarrassment or arousal. She stood there, waiting. The guy reached out with both hands but froze again at the last minute, so Cat obligingly bent forward and deposited her big boobs right in his palms. She stayed there, bent slightly, while he hefted and kneaded, and then tweaked and pinched her nipples. He took his time. When he was done, Badass grabbed her elbow and marched her out into the street. She brushed me with a swinging boob and wiggled her eyebrows at me as she went by.

I paid and caught up with them at the dingy. The fact that no one had been arrested walking back to the dock had obviously been pure luck.

****

We stayed anchored in the channel all afternoon. The boys had fun swinging off the foredeck on a halyard and dropping in the water. Then they started drinking. Then they persuaded Cat to let them attach the halyard to her wrist cuffs and raise her so she was just barely supporting herself. Needless to say, the position pulled her ridiculous top off, but neither of them seemed ready to go again yet, so they spent some time just feeling her up. I was worried that Cat couldn't unhook herself, so I went up on the foredeck as inconspicuously as possible and sat on the bow pulpit, sucking on a beer and trying to act only mildly interested.

The boys had a long, desultory conversation while occasionally inspecting her boobs and rubbing her pussy. I couldn't hear everything, but Speedo eventually ran below and returned with a sizable silver butt plug. At that point I walked over and told them that in upper-crust circles it was considered good form to let ladies handle such things themselves. Badass said he was tired anyway and wanted to rest up for later. He tossed me the plug and said, "Have a good time." I let the halyard down and Cat unhooked herself. She rearranged her top, took the plug from me and took it back below with a bemused head shake.

****

While our guests had their afternoon nap, I spent the time sitting with my legs over the stern, enjoying the quiet. Eventually Cat padded over to join me. She sat down a foot away and was silent.

"Isn't this getting to you?" I asked.

"It's OK. Some of it could be pretty entertaining, actually, if it weren't for the people. Those kids, though...."

"Maybe Anthony will restrain them a bit," I suggested.

"Maybe. But it's like he bought them a new toy and if they break it, it's a good lesson. Be working on your exfiltration plan, OK? Just in case."

We were still anchored out in the channel. It was a long way to shore.

****

At five in the afternoon Badass said he was ready to start happy hour. We assembled in the cockpit while Cat made hors d'oeuvres in the galley. Badass was saving a seat for her, for obvious reasons, but after no time at all he said, "Where the fuck is she? I'm horny again!" and went below to find her. She resurfaced ahead of him, athletically climbing the steep companionway stairs with a drink in one hand and a platter of veggies and dip in the other. She stood at the end of the cockpit table and offered the platter around.

Badass came up behind her, looking annoyed. He reached around her and shoved his fingertips into her little silver g-string. He started massaging her slot with one hand and a boob with the other as she stood there passing hors d'oeuvres.

Initially Cat ignored him, but after a minute that got too weird, so she just stood there compliantly while Badass fingered her. Then she started looking at me again, so I wondered whether I was meant to rescue her somehow. I must have looked twitchy, because she almost imperceptibly shook her head and gave me the ghost of a smile.

We all watched in silent fascination as her hands started to lower until the platter half-rested on the edge of the table. Her eyelids lowered and her cheeks reddened and her usual blush started as the outlines of Badass' fingers continued to work around under the tiny g-string. The blush slowly spread down her neck, and she leaned back against him. Soon she widened her stance and started to subtly hump his hand, so he sunk it further into her g-string until he was clearly finger-fucking her deeply. She shuddered and a tit fell out of her little micro-top.

Badass continued to work her pussy. Some soft squelching noises started and Cat's mouth began to open as her breathing changed to shallow, ragged gasps. Then her eyelids fluttered and all I could see behind them was white. Her knees shook, her abdominal muscles spasmed lightly, and she gave a low moan. Badass suddenly found he had to support her.

I couldn't believe it. She couldn't possibly be faking all this.

But if she wasn't faking, she was actually getting off on it! Who gets off on being finger-fucked by an odious twit in front of a live audience!?

And then the platter fell on the deck.

Cat jumped. Anthony barked. Badass pulled his shiny fingers out of her with a smug, victorious smile, and Anthony sent Cat below for more hors d'oeuvres.

****

Dinner started awkwardly. Cat sat between the boys on one side of the cockpit table, and Bimbo sat between Anthony and me on the other side. At Badass' request, Cat was wearing her dangling nipple ornaments. The conversation was mostly stunned silence at first, but with enough lubrication Speedo started getting chatty and soon the party was back in full swing.

As dinner ended and the dishes were cleared, the conversation moved to a debate about new things to try with Cat over the remaining charter days. It took place right in front of her. As it got more and more graphic, I retreated behind one of the big steering wheels to be clear I wasn't involved.

Eventually Anthony had to remind the boys that they had to learn to share; he'd been telling them that since they were six, and if they didn't figure it out, then no more toys. Badass said OK, but Speedo was already ahead of him, so he should catch up before the sharing began. Speedo repeated that they'd had equal opportunities and any shortfall was on Badass. Badass said he couldn't believe how selfish Speedo was being, but Speedo pointed out that he had already shared Cat by presenting several entertaining views of her at her shiny best. That moved Badass to remind everyone that he was the older brother by four minutes and should have primacy. Speedo instantly started to sulk and eventually said, OK, have at her, so Badass said OK then, he was ready right now. He got up and stood at the head of the table again, and said, "Cat, stand up!"

Cat stood. She looked a little underdressed for a party, sporting only her tiny silver g-string and her new nipple dangles. Badass made room for her at the head of the table with him. I didn't know what to expect, but didn't think I was going to enjoy it. I half rose, but Cat shook her head at me again, more emphatically this time.

Badass stood behind her and clipped her wrist bands together behind her back. Then he groped her tits, kneading them and shaking them for us so we all had a good view of his conquest. When he was ready, he ordered, "Bend over the fucking table, Cat!" She complied. He pulled her g-string down onto her thighs and then slowly finished his drink while she passively waited, bent over the table. Then stuck his cock in her.

Cat gave a long exhale. Badass gripped and held her ponytail and just stood there, flexing his hips only slightly, enjoying having her pinned against the table with his cock and against his cock by her ponytail. Cat could only wiggle in place to try to get comfortable. Badass let her, for a minute, but then he started fucking.

The silence was total except for the banging of her dangles on the table. Cat remained bent and uncomplaining. The flush had already started in her cheeks, but by now I was nearly sure it was arousal. She was looking straight at me but didn't seem distressed.

Gradually Badass picked up speed, and the dominant sound became the whap-whap of his hips against Cat's ass. Her ass cheeks rippled, and the big, heavy breasts suspended below her swung and gyrated and knocked together wildly. Her nipple dangles were whipping around, tugging at her tits and banging noisily on the table. I wanted to look away, but it was impossible.

With her hands clipped behind her, Cat eventually tried to rest herself on the table. Speedo quickly objected, "Hey, I liked watching her tits!" so Badass grabbed higher on her ponytail, arched her back and encouraged her up a few inches. Speedo leaned in close and brushed her swinging nipples with his fingers. He asked, "Does that feel good? Are you gonna come?"

Anthony was leaning back in one of his trances, transfixed by Cat's predicament. Bimbo seemed fixated wishfully on Cat's big, soft, swinging boobs. Cat was blushing like crazy.

Finally Badass pulled her hair too hard and Cat said "Ow! No pain, remember?"

Badass looked nonplussed and stopped fucking for a minute, but then he grabbed her legs and effortless flipped her over. He jammed his cock back into her and continued fucking, and Cat started making her familiar sounds of ecstasy. Unbelievably, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Cat was now lying on her ponytail, straining to watch Badass while her head was hanging off the far end of the fucking table. As Badass banged against her and pushed her up the table, her ponytail slowly pulled her head back. The sight of her head dangling over the edge must have triggered Speedo, because he went around in front of her, whipped out his dick and waited for her to open her mouth. She willingly let him in. Badass was now fucking her pretty energetically, so Cat was jerking back and forth on the fucking table hard enough to give Speedo a vigorous blowjob automatically.

Anthony was looking happy with his parenting. Bimbo was still watching enviously as Cat's big, soft, breasts slid up and down her chest. Speedo was playing with her tits and pinching her nipples while Badass was tweaking her clit piercing, and it seemed to be getting to her. I was watching Cat tensely for a sign that she wanted to be saved her, but the only signs pointed toward an imminent orgasm.

Suddenly Badass announced, "I want to butt fuck her!"

Cat freed her mouth and said, "No."

Badass was upset. "No!?"

"No," said Cat. "Not... now."

"Hey, you didn't rule that out!" Anthony complained. "Maybe we all wanna do that." He turned to Bimbo to make the customary excuse, but she just resignedly flipped him off with a 'Talk to the finger.'

Cat, still on her back, cuffed, and tits bounding around with the enthusiastic fucking, said between gasps, "OK... but tomorrow. I'm... not ready."

Badass said, "I'm ready, though! Feel that?" He withdrew and tried to work his cock into her ass.

I stood up. Cat struggled up into a sitting position and somehow managed to unhook her wrists. She didn't look her most imposing, sitting on the fucking table naked, blushing and disheveled, dangles swinging and her g-string down around her thighs, so I took the floor. "Look," I said, "the lady is the professional here. She knows what she's talking about. You guys should probably take her advice and wait until tomorrow."

Everyone froze in surprise and gave me a "Who are you?" stare, but my words seemed to pierce the fever dream. Badass said OK but next time he wanted to strap her down to the fucking table so she couldn't just sit up in the middle of being fucked; he could get hurt. Speedo said OK but he wanted to slime her first and then share her again.

Cat said, "Uh-uh. No way."

"No?" asked Anthony, startled. "Whaddaya mean, 'no'?"

"I mean no, I'm not getting strapped to your table, slimed, buggered and shared by these guys, lovely fellows though they may be. I'm just not."

There was a long silence. Everyone looked at Anthony. After a minute, he looked at Cat pensively. Then he growled, "Yes, you are. You have to. We have a deal. I didn't wanna do this, but, yup, you're gonna do it....... Miss Woods."

Cat blanched pure white.

"I always like to know who's working for me," Anthony continued, "and I think your parents should know if you welsh on your deals. This will be big news up there in your toney little suburb... Catherine." He waited.

Now we had an issue. Cat thought and thought, but eventually she dejectedly agreed to be buggered, slimed and shared tomorrow. Then she quietly followed Badass into his cabin, snagging a couple of bottles of wine off the counter on the way.

****

I was still awake in the wee hours, thinking furiously, when Cat dropped silently though my hatch. She sat on my bunk in just her g-string and bondage bands and gently stroked my arm to be sure I was awake.

"I don't know what to do," she said. "This would kill my parents. I can't let that happen."

"Uh-huh," I said, still thinking.

"Even if I do what they want, it will only get worse. They're losing all their inhibitions and respect. They know who I am so they've got me, and they know it. The sky's the limit."

"Yeah, it's a tough spot. Maybe this whole offshore escorting thing needs a rethink."

"OK, OK! You told me so. Good grief, could you take your victory lap later? I could use some suggestions here!"

"Well... I do have one idea," I said. "It might get you out of here and keep your family in the dark, and no, it doesn't involve mass murder. It's not foolproof, but it's pretty good. Interested?"

****

So that's why, a few minutes later, I ran loudly down the length of the deck and called out, "No, don't do it!" Then I rushed below and banged on Anthony's cabin door.

Anthony eventually opened it with his underpants halfway on and croaked, "What the fuck."

Behind him, Bimbo, naked as a mole rat, said, "Language, dear! Let the nice boy in."

"I think I just saw her go over the side," I reported.

"Naw, she's gotta be here. She's fucking someone."

We checked the main cabin and then woke up the boys. She was gone. Badass was in an alcoholic stupor, surrounded by empty bottles. I turned on the spreader floodlights and we checked up on deck. There was nowhere to hide under the day-like glare. We looked all around in the water, especially for someone clinging to the hull to hold themselves against the current. We shone a light all the way down the anchor rode to the bottom. We checked in, behind, and even under the dinghy. We went below again and checked absolutely everywhere in the boat -- my crew quarters, all the cabinets, lockers, and storage areas, under the berths and seats, all the heads, all the microscopic closets, the lazarette, the anchor chain locker, the engine compartment and the bilge. Speedo looked in the fridge. Nothing.

"Well, if she's gone, that's that," said Anthony. "Whatta cunt. Just when we was gettin' friendly. But I'm gonna tell her folks she cheated us."

"You realize she probably won't make it to shore, right?" I said. "There's a lot of current out here in the channel and it's a half-mile swim. If that doesn't get her, night is when sharks get hungry. If she disappears, you don't want any involvement. Bahamian courts aren't that fast. Or tourist-friendly. So the last thing you want is a trail of evidence leading to you. Like, you know, a phone call to her family."

Anthony scratched his head.

"If her parents capture your phone number, the cops could find you through your cell carrier. Even if you manage to phone them anonymously, they might be able to trace her to you through her bank records and her agency. It would be better if you could deny she ever showed up at the boat in the first place."

Fervid
Fervid
204 Followers