Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain lit, and helplessly, I shot. She watched as her twin got sprayed in the mirror. When I was finished she took me in her mouth again and sucked in her cheeks, first looking appraisingly at the mirror, but then, with a mischievous, cum-covered grin, looking only at me.

She'd been right. Sometimes it's good to work with a professional.

****

"That guy is hot," she observed to our reflections in the mirror. "I guess he must like girls after all. Especially shameless sluts like that girlfriend of his."

"Uh-huh. Maybe he's beginning to understand what she likes, too. It's interesting."

"Hey, there's no way to pick what turns you on! I hear there are whole human rights movements for that! Let's try to be woke about this whole thing, shall we?"

"So, are you going to start a movement for submissive exhibitionists? I bet that would be popular."

"Well, the naked rallies would be fun. But we wouldn't be very good at civil disobedience, so I'm probably going to have to fend for myself here. Are you feeling seduced yet? How about that crew spot? I promise I'll follow all your orders...." She stuck her tongue in my ear for emphasis. "If it works out, maybe we could buy a boat together! I have lots of money."

"Anything," I said, "to rescue you from a life of constant sex. Maybe, if you really subjugate yourself to the demands of the job, you could work your way up to First Pleasure Officer. Then we could make a rom-com together."

"I'd rather make pornos. Just no sliming, please." She kissed me. "Or maybe only on special occasions."