Special Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

As she continued the light massaging pressure on Steve's prostate, she slid the the fingers of her left hand between the foam wedge and Steve's erection. She angled his penis away from the wedge, holding it in her palm so that it was about parallel to the massage table. One testicle lolled to either side of his erection. Steve twitched at the pleasurable sensation, which pressed his penis more firmly into her palm. Semen slowly drooled from the tip of his penis. He could still see Melissa's face in the mirror, and the expression on her face was as if she were in a trance as she watched the fluid ooze from him..

Melissa was so aroused, herself, that she also expressed a soft moan. Feeling the heat and weight of his erection in her palm heightened her senses even more. Her cunny was so very hot and wet, and was literally aching to be filled. She had pulled her shorts up to tightly that the pressure of the fabric on her labia and clitoris added to her arousal. Her heart pounded in her head. Without deliberating, she began to tighten and relax the muscles inside her pelvis. Suddenly, she felt her pelvic muscles involuntarily contract in rhythm. The feeling of a mild orgasm spread through her. She stopped the massaging movements of her finger and thumb, but gripped the base of his erection and held it firmly. Melissa opened her eyes in surprise, moaned softly, squeezed her buttocks together and rocked her hips, as she felt the mild orgasmic sensations shudder through her body.

Steve noticed the change of expression on her face as he watched in the mirror, and that she had stopped moving her fingers but was squeezing his penis. "You OK, Missy?" he asked.

"Ummm...yeah...I'm...fine," she said softly, her voice a little raspy. "I...er...felt a little woozy for a few seconds, but I'm OK now." She relaxed the grip of her left hand and resumed the massaging movements on his prostate with her right.

The semen was no longer dripping from his penis as she pressed his prostate. "I think that's it for today, Steve." As she withdrew her finger from his rectum, she did not resist her desire to encircle the base of his erection with her left thumb and index finger, squeeze, and pull toward herself to see if just a little more semen might drool out. As she did, his erection suddenly began to twitch.

Steve was completely surprised by feeling himself begin to ejaculate. Suddenly, though she was not touching anywhere near the head of his penis, the rhythmic pulsings of ejaculation took over. He stifled a groan as he felt the wonderful contractions. In spite of the pleasure, Steve felt totally embarrassed. Missy would be totally weirded out, he believed! Oh, God, he felt embarrassed.

When Melissa realized what was happening, she did not want to suddenly withdraw her hand. That might embarrass Steve. She held her hand still as she watched just more semen come out as his cock erupted. Then, after the last orgasmic twitch, Melissa released his penis, then slipped off her glove .

"Well, I guess that's it for today," she said. Neither of them commented on what just happened, both wanting to pretend they had not had an orgasm.

As Steve watched Melissa exit the room, he felt a combination of embarrassment, the relaxed after-effects of having ejaculated, and doubt about what had just happened. Once the door closed, Steve pushed himself up off the table. He used a clean spot of the towel that had caught his cum to wipe the last bit from the end of his penis. As he slowly got dressed, he wondered what he should say to Melissa - if anything - about what had just happened.

Melissa got a drink of water from the cooler in the reception area. Thoughts swirled in her head. She had crossed over the boundary of professionalism. It concerned her. She had been so aroused that she had had a gentle orgasm without touching herself. And she just could not resist that last effort to milk a little more semen from Steve. Her lust had taken over, and she knew it. And she had deliberately spritzed extra moisture on the front of her shorts and top, and snugged her shorts up as tightly as they would go, intentionally exposing herself to a client. And now she would have to face him once he was dressed.

Neither of them knew what to say. As Steve handed his debit card to Melissa, she hesitated just a few moments before taking it and swiping it through the processor.

"I hope the guy can get your a/c fixed tomorrow," Steve said, avoiding looking at Melissa.

"Uh, yeah, me too," she replied. "Things ended up getting way too hot today." She blushed when she realized the double-meaning.

Steve signed the charge slip, then took out his phone, and pretended he had a message to answer. "Hey, Missy, I have to respond to this ASAP. Thanks for the session. I'll let you know later on how it helped." With that, Steve headed for the door and stepped back out into the oppressive heat, and headed for his car, dreading how hot it must be inside.

Melissa quickly tidied up the massage room, tossing the used linen into the laundry bag. Within just a few minutes of Steve leaving, she was on her way out the door. Her car was not far. She put on a cover-up and pulled her shorts down to the normal position. She kept one arm across her breasts, hoping no one would notice how transparent her clothing had become.

Each of them reviewed the session in their mind as they drove home, and once there, each of them tried to distract themselves. The a/c felt good to each of them, after such a sweltering afternoon. Steve popped open a cold beer, and drank the whole bottle in a few gulps as he found some leftover steak in the fridge. He flipped on the news channel, and focused on the top stories.

Melissa headed straight for the bathroom, peeled off her wet clothes, and started a cool shower. She still felt embarrassed by her behavior. Would Steve ever return as a client? She had crossed professional boundaries. He could possibly file a complaint with the Healing Arts Board.

As she soaped herself, she realized that the weak orgasm hadn't really satisfied her, and she still felt aroused. She ignored the feelings of need, and resolved that she would masturbate later on, if they didn't subside. Even though her apartment was cool, she still felt warm after drying off, so she put on a lightweight hip-length blouse, and didn't bother to button it. She opened a bottle of chardonnay, and drank a glass as she made herself a salad. The knew she might drink the entire bottle - or maybe even more - this evening in order to get the embarrassment to fade. By the time she finished eating, she had drunk nearly two glasses of wine. After cleaning up, she poured a third glass, and sat at her desk to check emails and Facebook. She hadn't bothered putting on any underwear, so the seat of the chair felt cool on her bottom; the coolness, she hoped, would distract her from feeling the need for a full release.

Meanwhile, Steve finished off a few beers as he watched the news, then decided he ought to shower off. The lukewarm water felt good as he soaped off. He noticed a slight residue of the lubricant on his anus as he washed himself. His penis seemed to be a little larger, and his testicles hung a little lower than usual. Must have been an effect of the massage, he concluded. When he had urinated, he noticed that the stream was stronger than it had been for months. Missy's massages really were helping. And, as he soaped his genitals, he admitted that they really felt good. He did feel embarrassed, though. Even though he could accept that most of what had happened was 'involuntary' on his part, he admitted to himself that he had been genuinely aroused by Missy's appearance as well as by her touch. He figured, though, that she'd surely send him a polite notice recommending a different therapist to him, because he had actually ejaculated. And he felt he couldn't ever call her to make a follow-up appointment after what had happened. He'd apologize, but just not make another appointment.

Melissa finished off the bottle of chardonnay, and opened another. As she was catching up with friends' postings on Facebook, the events of the day kept intruding into her mind. It might take another glass or two of wine in order for her to forget - particularly because she still felt an equal mixture of guilt and horniness.

Steve pulled on a matching pair of navy-blue boxers and a t-shirt and opened another beer. He'd write a note the Melissa, and get the embarrassment over as quickly as possible.

"Dear Missy," Steve began to type. "I'm real sorry about how the session ended today. I feel very embarrassed by the reality that I...ejaculated. I know we can maybe 'write it off' as 'an involuntary' reaction, but still, I have to take some responsibility. I did get aroused, and forgot about the benefits to my prostate.

My prostate does feel better, actually. Your treatments have definitely helped. But...I guess I ought not...pursue that again...not for a while, anyway.

Once again, please accept my apology. I hope I didn't offend you.

Steve"

An alert popped up on Melissa's monitor that someone had emailed her. She read Steve's note as she sipped more wine. OK, she's the one who had taken things too far, and here was Steve apologizing for it. She was embarrassed, and so was he. And she...well...she also admitted to herself that she would like to milk his prostate again - because he said it helped [of course] and because she had gotten so turned on by doing it. She had been SO excited and fascinated by his sexual fluids.

She decided to try sending an instant message to him. They could converse that way more easily than through email - if he wanted to.

She sent the first IM: "Hey, Steve. This is Missy. Do you have IM?"

A chime and a visual alert popped up on Steve's screen. She wanted to chat? She probably wanted to tell him off, or something, Steve thought. Should he reply?

"Hellooooo", Missy IM'd again.

"Hi :-)", Steve typed nervously. "How are you?"

"Oh, hi, Steve. I'm good. Well, actually, embarrassed. I've had a whole bottle of chardonnay, and am working on another."

"Embarrassed?"

"Yeah :-\ I went too far today. I wasn't as professional as I ought to have been. Guess I should have just cancelled today's session. Instead, I got...well...I didn't use my best judgment."

"No, no, you were fine. I'm the one to apologize," Steve typed. "I let my thoughts go too far."

"No, really," Melissa objected, taking another gulp of her wine. "I was responsible, and feel guilty. That's why I'm trying to get...it's why I'm drinking heavily. Cuz I over-stepped."

"OK, Missy. Listen, I don't want you feeling guilty. It's just that, with so much...stimulation...and you looking extra...well...attractive...I couldn't manage to keep my mind on this being a professional treatment for my prostate - which, by the way, feels great."

"Look, Steve, I wasn't professional. I feel embarrassed and guilty, and hope you can overlook it."

"Hold on, Missy. Let's talk it out a little, OK? ...before that whole bottle of wine hits you."

"I guess. ;-) The wine's already kicking in pretty good, though."

"That may be a good thing. Maybe you'll feel less guilty...and less inhibited. So, let's just talk this out like a couple of adults. Fair enough?"

"Yes."

"Are you feeling guilty about more than one thing?" Steve asked.

"Yes."

"So, tell me one of them"

Melissa took another slug of wine. She was definitely relaxing now, and felt her inhibitions melt. "OK, Steve, but you have to promise not to think I'm a slut or anything."

"I promise, Missy. Go ahead." Missy feel like a slut? What did she have to feel guilty about? It was Steve who ended up ejaculating. "Tell me what made you feel...slutty...?"

"Well, you know all about the a/c thing. So by this afternoon I was soaked, and had to go home and change. I needed something lightweight to keep working in. And...well...I put on the lightest-weight things I had...hoping you'd notice."

"I did notice, Missy. That's part of what I feel guilty about. With all the perspiration, your clothes got really damp, and I...they became revealing. If I had just kept my head facing downward, instead of looking at you, I could have been less...you know...aroused."

"No, it's my fault. Steve. Not only did I decide to wear what I wore, but I made things more obvious."

"What do you mean?" Steve asked. "You couldn't help that you were perspiring so much."

"I was perspiring...but...when I went out to sign for the UPS guy, I saw in the mirror how moist and clingy my clothes had become...and...I spritzed water on myself with the plant mister...so you could see even more."

"Oh. Well, it worked."

"Yeah, and I pulled my shorts up as tight as I could to outline my pussy and show off my ass, and smoothed the fabric of my blouse against my breasts so you could have an excellent view of my nipples," Melissa typed. "So, see, I'm to blame for that."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you do that, Missy?"

She was feeling woozy and unconstrained when she answered, "I wanted to expose myself. And I wanted to arouse you. And I wanted to pretend that both were 'accidental'. If you thought I did it on purpose you'd think I was a slut. But after I signed for UPS, I opened the door back to the massage room, and saw you...with your hand down in your groin, and realized you were touching yourself...or maybe stroking it. That turned me on, and I wanted to keep your big cock stiff, so that's when I sprayed water on myself so you could see more."

Steve paused before typing ,"You saw me doing that?"

"Yeah, I saw where you hand was and guessed. Oh, I wish I could have seen what you were doing, for sure. :-) " The wine had removed her inhibitions.

Just as Steve was wondering how to reply, a notice popped up on his screen that read "MCgirl has invited you to view her webcam." He clicked on it tentatively, and in two seconds, could see Melissa. Enough of her upper body was visible that he could see that her pale blue shirt was unbuttoned at least as far as her waist. There was a gap of maybe 4 or 5 inches in her unbuttoned shirt, and he could easily see she was not wearing a bra.

Steve stared, wondered for a second longer what to say, then typed, "Hi, Missy. You look all comfy. It's neat that you have a camera on your computer."

"Hi." She smiled and waved. "Yeah, it's nice for when I chat with my mom. You might have one on yours, too."

"No, I just have a laptop."

"Is there a little circle in the frame around the monitor?"

"Yeah, in the center on the top." Steve typed

"I bet that's a camera. See in the chat window that button that says 'Enable Webcam'? Just click on it and follow the directions, and your camera will turn on so I can see you, too."

"OK," Steve typed.

"I'll go to the little girls room and get another glass of wine while you figure it out," Melissa typed. Then she casually got up from her chair, and Steve could see that her shirt came only to her hips, and that she was wearing nothing at all except the open shirt. For a second he had an unobstructed view of her crotch, then of the bottom of her buttocks. Steve could scarcely believe it, but she looked good. He instantly felt a twinge of arousal.

He followed the instructions, and noticed a little circle of light on the top of his laptop monitor. There was a little box where he could see himself, and a much larger one that still showed Melissa's empty chair. He stared at himself, and self-consciously ran his fingers through his hair. In a few moments, Melissa came back into view. First he saw her hand with a wine-glass, which she sat on her desk. Then, a little unsteadily, she plopped into her chair. For a moment, one of her breasts was mostly exposed, but she adjusted her blouse to cover it - partly. Steve was entranced by seeing Melissa this way. She adjusted her seat, then began to type.

"Made it back :-)" She waved, then typed, "I see you got your camera going. Yay!"

Steve smiled. "Yeah, it was easy. I didn't even realize there is a camera on this thing."

"So...we both got very turned on today," Melissa typed, "I guess since we've admitted it, we don't need to be embarrassed."

"I'm OK with that," Steve replied.

"I actually had a mini-orgasm myself," she typed, then smiled at the camera and winked.

"How? When?"

"Right before you came. Remember you asked me if everything was OK? I was so hot from massaging your prostate and balls and cock, that I squeezed my muscles and rocked my hips a little, and had a mini-orgasm."

"I didn't know that was possible," Steve responded, as he felt himself starting to become erect.

"Yeah, some women can do that. It's happened to me a time or two in the past. But for me, it's not nearly as intense as a full-blown orgasm. In fact, I still feel horny and plan to masturbate this evening."

Steve's penis quickly grew to full erection. What should he say?

Melissa typed again before he thought of a response. "How about you, Steve?"

"You mean...what?

"I mean did that ejaculation in the office satisfy you, or did you or do you need to masturbate to get over being all turned on today?"

He felt himself blush. What could he do?

"OK, now I'm the one who needs to take a restroom break...and I'm gonna get another beer. I can't believe we're talking about this! I'll be back in a few."

Steve got up from his chair, forgetting that the camera was on. Melissa could see the tenting of the fabric where his erection was straining against his boxers. Melissa typed "Mmmmmm" but Steve had already turned away from the laptop. This seemed unbelievable to him. He couldn't believe he and Melissa were talking about orgasms and masturbation. He went to the kitchen and opened another cold beer, then went to the bathroom. He had to wait a few seconds until his erection deflated to the point at which he could pee. He was still semi-erect as he made his way back to his desk. That was when he remembered he had a camera - because he saw the little light. He looked down at his boxers quickly; his semi-hard penis was obvious, but the front of his boxers weren't gaping open at least. He didn't really feel embarrassed, though, as he sat back in his chair.

He held up his beer as if to offer a toast to the camera, and read the "Mmmmmmm" on the screen from Melissa. "Hi again," he typed. Then followed that by "Mmmmmmm....?"

"I noticed your erection when you got up. Mmmmmmmm :-) You never answered my question...or maybe you did. Do you feel like you need to masturbate? Stroke that big cock of yours? I know I sure feel like I jill off."

Steve realized that Melissa's forwardness was an effect of her being tipsy. It was kind of fun to have this frank conversation, as his inhibitions were also dissolving.

"Well, this discussion is definitely arousing, Missy...as you apparently saw." He took a big gulp of beer, took a breath, then admitted, "Yeah I guess I do need to masturbate later on. Got to keep that prostate healthy, of course" He winked.

"You don't need to wait until later on my account, Steve. Let's do it together. Right now. I know I need to."

Steve's eyes got big and he blushed. His penis twitched and he felt his pulse speed up. "Are you kidding me, Missy?"

Melissa stood up, slipped her blouse over her shoulders, and let it fall, sat back down, and typed, "Does this look like I'm kidding Steve?" As Steve stared at her breasts, Melissa used her keyboard to zoom the camera closer, then tilted the angle downward, so it was focused tightly on her full breasts; then she panned the camera up so that only her shoulders and head were visible once again.

"Ready to play with yourself Steve?"

"This is crazy, Missy," he typed as a weak protest. He was absolutely aroused, and wanted to slip his erection out of his shorts.

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers