All Comments on 'Special Privilege'

by loveonthebus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me of the pagan Year King scenario, a man is chosen to be treated like a king for a year every whim catered to until the end of that year at which point he was ritually sacrificed.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great unique story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Will there be a continuation?

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyalmost 3 years ago

I appreciate that you didn't spend more time than necessary dwelling on the premise - we simply need to accept it, and then you can get on with the business of sexually abusing a nubile cocktease. The public angle was good too; I would have enjoyed more verbal degradation from the peanut gallery. If you continue this series, I hope Andrew doesn't lose his fondness for casual, arbitrary cruelty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd definitely read more of this. Great story, and telling it entirely from her perspective was a nice touch. Keep "Andrew" an unknown force. Just something people have to accept.

I definitely want to see Rhianna get it from Andrew just as badly. She did get off the bus just as he did, after all. From Yalena's pov Rhianna deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I second ShibboletParty's comment about the premise. "Yeah, it's dumb, but just roll with it and focus on enjoying this really detailed blowjob scene." The non-generic detailed blowjob makes this a 5/5 for me since it lets me ignore everything else in the story and just think "damn that's hot".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lousy.

SuperCooperSuperCooper2 months ago

Loved the premise of a man who gets what he wants and is a staple that is just accepted by society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous