Special Privilege

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Run 'er all the way down," someone shouted, and Yalana recognised the hoarse voice of Steven, the prick who had been the first out with his phone.

At the speed they were going, it was no longer an up-and-down motion. It was just a continuous, never-ending gravitational pull this way and that. Yalana could feel the shaft going deeper and deeper, now touching her throat, now poking it, now peeking inside it. Yalana tried to push back, but she had no leverage from her position. How much further would he go? Surely this must be the full length by now.

Yalana couldn't help herself. She had to know how much more she would have to take. She reached out and grabbed Andrew's cock. With her small hand, her thumb was just about able to lay on her index finger after they'd reached around the width, but the worse realisation was that her entire hand could fit in the space between her mouth at the deepest, and the end of Andrew's cock. She still had half a foot left! No way she could go that far! No way!

To her relief, and surprise, the hand on her neck disappeared, and Yalana jumped back, breathing deep and coarse. She had to cough several times to clear the saliva out of her throat, and maybe something else too. She could feel something thin and sticky hanging onto her chin, but she had not the self-awareness left anymore to wipe it away.

With her head free, she would see the rest of the bus again, and they were all watching her. Half the guys had their cocks out, some had already blown their load, and Steven, the oily shit, looked like he was on round two. Two or three of the girls were also pleasing themselves, apparently ignorant of how easily it could have been them in this soul-destroying position. Even the bus driver was getting in on it. Yalana hadn't noticed the bus stopping, but they were parked in the lay-by of the motorway. He still had his dick in his pants, the old man, but he was rubbing it furiously over his jeans. Yalana was sure he was also hoping desperately to get a turn.

"Well go on then."

Her attention got pulled away from the fortunate spectators, and back to the source of her torment. She realised her hand was still around Andrew's cock. He was waiting for her to start working it. She resisted, at first. She had vowed to be nothing more than a rag doll, to only give the demented perv the pleasure he instigated by his own action. To jerk him off would be all her, her action, she would be in control, actively pleasing her master. And even worse; from this upright position, she had nothing distracting her from the perverted crowd, all the people she had thought were her friends and classmates up until now. The thought made her sick. And she didn't think she could get any sicker.

But when Andrew's cold, wet hand got a hold around her neck, not forceful, but heavily implying, Yalana found her arm moving up and down in a fluid motion, before she had a chance to think about it. Her throat needed more time to recuperate, and she was still gasping for breath. She elegantly switched hands, so instead of sitting with her body twisted around towards Andrew, she could lean back in her seat. Or back into Rihanna, at least. It was a much more comfortable position, and she could feel some of her energy returning. Her hand kept stroking the thick shaft with automatic precision, in what felt like a much needed interlude.

But sitting like this, she knew she was giving the audience an unobstructed view of every little part of her, her dripping pussy, her sweaty, slim belly, her tits heaving up and down with her breath, her trembling lips and her dead eyes.

Rihanna was doing her best to hide her face behind Yalana. Her body was steaming hot from anger and embarrassment. That was the one thing that kept Yalana going, the thought that at least a fraction of the humiliation she was experiencing was rubbing off on Rihanna. She could still feel what she was sure was pre-cum on her lips, and she knew just where to get rid of it. Still stroking the massive cock, and Andrew seemingly having forgotten Yalana existed as more than a disembodied hand, Yalana tilted sideways, turned her head -- and rubbed herself off on Rihanna's cheek and hair. Her cum theory was proved correct, as she saw the sticky white substance smear into Rihanna's meticulously curled hair. But the look on her face was even more priceless. Utter fury, mixed with horror. And what looked like a single tear rolling down her cheek. Yalana was satisfied. For now.

Having struck such a killing blow to the queen bitch, and acting on some feminine instinct she didn't knew existed, Yalana leaned back down and gulped up the huge cock. Her hand kept jerking him off, as her lips gently caressed the sensitive tip of Andrew's cock, and her free hand went to sensually massage his balls. She heard him moan in pleasure, and felt a pride that immediately made her hate herself. Why was she doing this? Because the sooner I get him to cum, the sooner this nightmare will end, she forced herself to think. But a repressed part inside her knew that wasn't the answer.

She kept sucking and stroking, fast strokes and slow sucking, hoping the combination would bring him to the edge. She could hear his breath getting heavier, and knew she was on the right path, but how much longer would it take. She felt her nipples being twisted by a jolt of excitement rushing through her body, all the way down to her toes. His cock didn't actually taste that bad, she had to admit, and there was something comforting in holding the thick rod in her hand, as if she could hold herself in place by it. She kept sucking, kept stroking, kept rubbing his balls as he kept pinching and rubbing her tits.

Her arm was getting tired. She wasn't exactly in the ideal position. She kept struggling, tried to keep going, but her arm had had enough, and it became impossible to maintain a steady pace, as her hand would jerk one way or another in protest. Andrew could tell, and knew it was time for him to take over again. His fingers left her tits, and retook their place around a handful of hair. And he pushed her down.

The tip of his cock penetrated her throat canal. The next time it went fully inside. She could feel herself being stretched in places she had never been stretched before. The next thrust went even further, and Yalana was scared she wouldn't be able to take it all. What would happen? Would something rip? Would she be choked? Andrew was working slowly, methodically, going further. And further. And further.

Yalana felt the panic rising. It was too deep. She couldn't breathe. Andrew pulled her head back, all the way until her lips were barely kissing the tip. Then it came in again. The thick, rock-hard cock. Pushing it's way down, hitting her tongue and pushing it out of the way. Hitting the back of her mouth, being funnelled to her throat, going in and going further. It all happened agonizingly slow. She could feel every millimetre of the penis pushing its way down. Then it went out again, and it was like having a bone in her body suddenly disappear, to be replaced by a vacuum. And here it came again.

Yalana couldn't do it. She tried to cough, but the cock was in the way. She needed to breathe. She needed to vomit. She pushed back, Shoved herself up, and she felt her throat contracting as the thick rod vacated, this time by her own agency. But when her lips felt the bulge that marked the end of the shaft, Andrew's strong hand stopped her. And pushed her down again. In again it came, into her throat and inching it's way down. It was like having a snake force its way down her mouth, burrowing its way to her stomach. She pushed back with all her force, but she could feel her body breaking itself before she found the strength to resist, and she came back up again. The only thing on Yalana's mind was breaking free, just to get one full breath of fresh air. And she was going to make it, she was going to get free.

Until she felt Andrew's other hand on the back of her head. His dick was still inside her mouth, and even though she pushed away with both hands, she couldn't resist him. She felt her head rushing down, it was like the feeling of falling in a nightmare, and the cock rammed into her, bulging her throat out. This time it was fast, faster than Yalana could react to, and before she knew it, her lips were kissing the base of Andrew's cock. The entire thing, that massive schlong, was inside her throat, blocking her airwaves, stretching her from the inside. She needed to break free. She needed to breathe. She needed to have control again. But Andrew didn't let her go. He hadn't finished with her. Instead, he pushed his pelvis against her violently, again and again. He was fucking the very depths of her throat, and it was suffocating. Yalana was sure she was going to die, she was going to choke on this man's cock in front of everyone she knew, as it kept penetrating her throat. The female body wasn't made for this. She couldn't take it. Her entire body was pushing back, breaking itself, protesting, but Andrew just kept fucking her with relentless force. Yalana could feel her vision blurring, and her leg was shaking. Andrew pushed her against him, buried his face in his sweaty belly, and held her still in place. His dick was as far down Yalana's throat as it could possibly go. And something came out of it. It was warm, and thick, and sticky, and it was being injected straight into her belly. It was horrifying, and there was nothing Yalana could do but take it. She could hear Andrew screaming in pleasure. She wanted to scream in anguish, as her inner canals were filled with the disgusting substance. She could feel her arms going limp. She was drowning on semen while choking on a cock. Could there be a worse way to die, Yalana asked herself as the last strain of resistance left her.

Then the cock pulled out, and her throat canal shrunk back to it's intended proportions in a strange, uncomfortable feeling. Yalana threw herself backwards, onto something bony and uneven, her life power rushing back to her. She was coughing, semen spitting out of her mouth. Most of it landed in thin white strains on her heaving tits, or remained hanging from her quivering lips. Andrew was sat back, gently stroking his deflating cock, panting in self-satisfaction. Yalana was still coughing up cum, but she could feel that most of it was going to stay inside her. She could feel her seat shaking, and remembered that it was made of Rihanna, who was squirming under her. Yalana looked down, and noticed with satisfaction that a long, thick strain of cum had landed on her expensive jeans. But even that didn't feel enough, and in a moment of pure, evil joy, she turned around, put her shaking hand around Rihanna, stared into her eyes, took in her look of desolation and degradation, and kissed her with her cum-stained lips. She even used her tongue, to make sure Rihanna would get to taste it too.

Seeing this, Andrew demanded a kiss, too, and pulled Yalana to him. The kiss wasn't reciprocated, but Andrew didn't seem to mind as he shoved his tongue deep inside Yalana, and his hand fondled the tits he seemed to enjoy so much.

And when his lips left hers, she realised it was finally over. She had come through the other end. And, though she would never admit it to anyone, a sick part of her had enjoyed it. She looked down on herself. She barely recognised the body that was attached to her. Her tits were covered in cum and sweat, her legs were shaking, she was still gasping for air. Her pussy was still dripping. Her throat was still aching. Her hand was still sore. She still had her black Mary Janes on her feet. Her white tank top had remained throughout the entire ordeal, although it was ripped open and useless for covering her tits. Whoever had stolen her bra was unlikely to give it back, and someone must have taken her panties from the floor too, although they had left her short shorts. Yalana put a foot over it and slid it to her, scared someone would take that one from her too. The entire bus were watching her. A few eager boys came up to get close up photos of her cunt and tits, and the bastard Steven took one of her emotionless and cum-stained face, too. Every guy in the bus has taken their dick out at some point, even the bus driver had given in to the urges. The stench of cum from 20 barely pubescent boys was revolting. At least everyone in the audience seemed spent for now, and they were all siting passively in their seats, except one girl who was still fingering herself and twisting her own nipples under her shirt, staring plainly at Yalana's tits. Besides her, the bus seemed like a photograph, a moment frozen in time.

It was Andrew who broke the silence. "You're all going to be late for class," he said with the most casual voice. The rest of the bus laughed, except the driver, who suddenly realised he was failing his duty, and quickly got the bus moving again, without even tucking away his dick. The bus went off with a lurch, pushing Yalana painfully into the skinny woman underneath her.

Andrew stood up, and tucked his dick away with a casualness like he was zipping up his hoodie. Then he buttoned his shirt, and put his suit on. He pulled out a comb, and smoothened his hair back. Very soon, he looked just like he had when he came on the bus. He was the only one. He reached across the isle and pushed the little red button, indicating for the bus driver to pull over at the next bus stop. The driver, apparently having forgotten how to do his job, slammed the brakes on the spot, stopping the bus in the middle of the road, to the angry honks of the cars behind, and swung open the doors.

As he got up, he looked at Yalana, and smiled pleasantly. "Don't miss class today, Yalana. Not one minute of it." His tone was one of a helping elder, giving advice to a younger ward. But it was clear what he was saying. It was an order. She would still have to go to school, attend class for 8 hours with her tits out, cum on her face, and no panties. Just a final parting humiliation from him, one he wouldn't even be there to watch. He enjoyed the humiliation. It was what got him off. And he did it just because he could.

As soon as he left the bus, Rihanna, whom Yalana had once again forgotten about, pushed her away, and jumped out of the seat, down the few steps and out of the bus before the doors could close. At least she wasn't forced to attend class. Yalana pulled up her short shorts, her only remaining intact piece of clothing, as the bus gained speed again, and she made herself comfortable in her seat.

"Give me a piece, will you?" It was Steve, smirking up at her as he walked to the back of the bus.

"Piss off, baby dick." That shut him up, and he quickly moved away. Whoever had sat down behind her (Yalana hadn't seen who) reached around the seat, and groped her tit lustfully. Yalana grabbed his middle finger and pulled it back with such force she wouldn't be surprised if she broke it. She didn't care. It was going to be a long bus ride. It was going to be a long day. It was going to be a long rest of her life. Someone sat down beside her, and Yalana was only somewhat relieved to see it was the girl she had noticed masturbating to her tits.

"Hi. We haven't really talked much before, I'm Trish."

Yalana just sighed, and pulled what remained of her shirt across her boobs. She looked out the window as the world passed her by, and as much as she tried, she couldn't stop herself thinking about Andrew and his monster cock inside of her.

12