Special Service Rendered Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued story from Chapter 1
3.2k words
4.47
3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers

She had panicked about the gag. She spent precious moments trying to get it off before she realized that she was by herself, at least out of my arms reach and with me being busy. She started to get off the bed towards the door, then thought about helping her husband, then back and forth in her mind a time or two before deciding to try and sneak up behind me.

When I stood up and faced her she jumped back, cried out, muffled by the gag, stumbled back onto her rump and then crabbed backwards a foot or two only to be brought up hard against the bed.

I was on her in a millisecond as I had followed after her with every move she made.

My hand entwined in her hair again and I dragged her up and bent her over the edge of the bed.

"You know, I came here to rob you... to take a few things and go. Just stuff, stuff you fucks probably have insured for twice their value... stuff that can be replaced... but YOU have to fuck around and make trouble... you both have to fuck this up and make it hard!"

My hand still full of hair and pressing her into the mattress with pressure between her shoulder blades, I pulled her silk pajamas pants down below her firm, well shaped ass. The pale skin usually protected from the sun by a skimpy bikini stood out brightly in contrast to her tan hips and thighs. She struggled, thrashed about ineffectively, crying and sobbing behind her gag, protesting with muffled "No!"s,

She tried wiggling her hips, shifting her weight, anything to keep away from my hand.

I pulled back on her hair, arching her back more, tilting her hips and opening her thighs to carry the shift in weight.

I smacked her ass with an open hand three times, leaving a red print behind with each slap. Her cries changed pitch and her husband protested through his gag.

I pulled off my glove and ran my callused fingers between her thighs, hitting a very wet, dripping wet, swollen, pussy... she was turned on, flowing like Niagara Falls after a heavy rain... I shoved two fingers in her hole to the last knuckle, then pulled them out, glistening, coated with pussy juice.

I turned her head to the side and held my finger up.

"Oh fuck! You are getting off on this!"

She tried to protest, to deny, but the evidence was right there on my fingers. I leaned over her and held the glistening fingers in front of her face...

"Tell me, is your pussy lying?"

I wiped my wet fingers on her face, paying particular attention to her lips, then slide back down behind her, undid my pants and freed my very hard cock. I slapped her firm, shapely ass with my seven inches, then a couple more times with my bare hand. The cries of "No!" had changed to grunts of frustration? Pleasure? Need?

All I knew was that she was no longer fighting to get away... her knees schooched apart, flaring her hips more, begging, not just inviting me to more...

She was not loose like a worn out whore, but she was so wet I had no trouble slamming in and deep, going root deep on my first thrust.

I was still pulling on her hair, but her hips were slamming into me on their own. She was using me every bit as much as I was using her... and she was building to a crest much faster.

The whole rape and pillage was an acting scenario for me, exciting in a dangerous sort of way, which helped me perform, but it was triggering a turn on response in her that I was having difficulty staying up with, let alone ahead of and in control of.

Suddenly she seized up, her muscles going ridged... her pussy tightened up to hold me in place, but she was so wet that I continued to stroke long and deep as she came, causing her to maybe not go as sky high as she might have, but she went off like a stone skipping across the surface of a smooth lake, stringing together one orgasm after another. I was still hard and on my way up when she collapsed into the mattress, going slack, wrung out. I stopped, staying buried, and quickly undid the ball gag, as she was struggling to get enough air.

"Don't think this is over or that you have done enough yet cunt." I warned her. I bumped my hips into hers, hitting deep and making her gasp. I have not painted your insides yet... you still have slut work yet to do!"

I hauled her up and back off the mattress after pulling out with a very wet sounding plop.

She wanted to sit on her ankles but I hauled her to her knees and slapped her across the face with my cock. It was so wet from her pussy' that juice flew off and splashed her face and hair with each impact. She twisted her face, trying to avoid the unavoidable.

I wrenched her head back, forcing her eyes open and mouth unable to completely close.

"You are going to use your pretty mouth to suck my cock now! I am going to use your mouth to its best advantage, as a sheath for my cock. Do you understand what I expect from You?"

She tried to nod her head. I slapped her open palm.

"Aww!!!"

"I asked you if you understan..."

"YES SIR!!! Yes sir... I understand... sir.!

I bent down, let go of my cock and grabbed her throat. Don't make me ask you twice... don't make me tell you twice! I am getting tired of your crap. You won't like it if I decide you are not worth my time and trouble."

I let go of her throat and roughly released her hair as I stood up bringing my steel hard cock back up to her lips.

"Now... don't disappoint me you worthless bitch. Ah ah ah! No hands!"

She looked at me, quickly lowered her hands, placing them at the small of her back, then looked at my still shiny cock, opened her mouth and got to work.

She was good. Maybe the best mouth I had ever had on my prick. Her tongue was talented, she knew how to move, how to lick and suck, when to lick my balls and when to go deep, gagging on my length, teasing without being an obvious tease.

She may have been play acting because she was afraid, but if that was the case, she was a better actress than she was a cock sucker.

He sat tied to the chair, making noises behind his ball gag. It was hard to tell from the sound if he was encouraging her to do a good job to spare them pain, or if he was exhorting her to resist and not do what I told her to.

I wrapped my hand around the base of my pecker and pulled it out of her sucking mouth. I laid it on her upturned face, like balancing a dog treat on a dog's nose.

"You are a good cock sucker. You may say thank you."

"Thank you... sir."

"Good. Now, stand up."

She kept her hands behind her back and stood up, with some difficulty, because her pajama pants were around her knees and then her ankles when she gained her feet.

"Step out of those... and then take off your shirt."

She stepped out, but did not step away, she ended up standing on them, then deliberately and slowly, she moved her hands up and undid the top button. His volume went up, but the words were no more clear than before, though despair was what I heard.

She maintained eye contact with me as her fingers found the next button.

"Look at him when you expose yourself."

She looked at him, saw him sitting, his pajamas creating a tent his lap. She began to angle her body towards him. My hand went quickly to her throat again, squeezing enough to make her eyes go wide.

"You are here to service me! Not him! Never forget that bitch! You are showing ME... you are MINE." I growled. "Now see if you can obey simple commands. Strip for me. Show me your nakedness. Look at your pathetic husband while you do it. He can not aide you. He can not save you or ensure that you live through this night. Only I can do that. Do you understand whore? Do you know who holds your life in his hand?"

"Yes... yes sir. I understand."

I released her throat and she stumbled back a step.

"Let's see then... show me the rest of you."

She stood up then and resumed unbuttoning her shirt.

"Don't take your eyes off of him until I tell you."

The silk hit the floor and she stood naked before me. Far from perfect... but who is... she had large and firm tits, a nice waist and good hips... she worked at it... my hands went to her tits...

I squeezed hard, one in each hand. She reacted to the pain, always looking at her husband.

"This big...and real... when I saw you at first I figured they were bought and paid for..." I moved my hands to get fingers on her hard nipples. I pinched and twisted. She gasped and raised up on her toes a bit, resisting the urge to look at me or at the hands causing her pain. She kept her eyes on her husband, letting him see her reactions in real time, and held her hands at her sides.

I dropped her nipples and she winced then sighed, but her breathing was elevated... I bounced both tits lightly, one in each hand, then slapped each one... not enough to leave a mark, but enough to make them dance.

"Nice... very nice."

I moved around behind her... on the way, grabbing a hand full of first one ass cheek and then the other, ending with a sharp slap, overlaying a hand print on top of the grab. I moved up behind her, my hard cock poking her in the small of her back due to our height difference. A reach around from each side filled both hands with firm tit meat again. I loved the feel of handling them this rough, not having to care about causing her too much pain, as it was obvious from her body language, her breathing, posture, heartbeat... that she was getting off on what was being done.

I could feel her hips move against me, small, guttural noises came from her. I heard him making noise but only as back ground... he was no concern to me... other than as a focus point to her. I did not know if it humiliated her for him to see her being used and abused, or if she felt power to make him watch her responding to a strangers touch... I don't know if she felt betrayed by his erection or excited, or both... that she felt something was never in doubt.

My left hand traveled up, lifting the breast, stretching it up and away, only to drop. It suddenly to make it dance, leaving an easily traveled path to her throat. At the same time my right hand pinched the nipple of her other tit, and pulled down, letting the flesh snap back when it could not stretch more. My hand stroked down the curve of her small Milf paunch, then on, between her thighs, tracing her nicely trimmed bush, slick with lubrication. I tightened my grip on her throat, lifting and turning her upper body to the left, pulling her face, and eyes, away from her husband. She closed her eyes as my fingers dug at her cunt lips, flicking her clit, pulling and poking...

She was again on her toes, which helped push her hips out and opened her thighs out slightly...

My teeth closed on her ear lobe making her cry out. Releasing that, I spoke quietly and firmly, "I am going to hold your tit up and you are going to grab the nipple in your teeth. Letting go of that nipple before I give you permission will cost you more than I bet you are willing to pay... do not call my bluff on this... understood?"

"Yes sir..."

"Time is running short and as much as I would like to spend hours playing with you like this, I am going to fuck this wet pussy again."

I squeezed her breast, pushing up, I let go of her throat.

"Now take that hard nipple in your mouth... suck it or bite it... what ever works for you... but if you let go, both of you will pay a price."

Teeth had to be the choice... the breast being too heavy to be held simply by suction.

Her mouth searched for the nipple. I squeezed the breast, angling it so she had a target. She got her mouth on it, then winced when she had to bite harder to hold the weight as it was added slowly as I moved my hand away. Her nose was flared and her breathing hard, even as she breathed through both teeth and nose, trying so hard to manage the pain without dropping the tit.

"Good..."

I fondled her pussy, gripped her ass, teased her free nipple until she was sobbing between gulps of air. Tears ran down her cheeks and mixed with the saliva drooling from her mouth. Panting through your teeth is not conducive to swallowing spit. Snot running from your nose hardly helps.

Her pussy was smoldering though. The terror, the humiliation, the pain, all of the above or none of the above... I could not help know for sure what was turning her furnace up so high.

One hand lifted the weight off of her nipple as I said, " Let go now."

She released her bite and cried out.

"Hurts as much to let go as it does to hold on after a while. You did good... you saved you both a lot of hurt. Thank you sir."

"Thank you sir..." she managed to stammer out.

"Now... lay down on the bed, on your back... put your ass on the edge and your legs up and spread..." I shoved her in the direction of their marriage bed. "Grab your knees and hold your legs up and apart... show me that wet pussy..."

She did, still breathing heavy, struggling to control her emotions and deal with what was happening...

I ignored him and his muffled protests.

Her pussy was opened and glistening like a flower soaked in the morning dew.

I walked up, slapped each thigh causing small ripples and leaving faint marks. Her shape intake of breath was expected... more sobs ensued but I could not tell if they were from fear or desire or both... I lined up, placing the head of my cock just between the wet outer lips of her cunt... her hips moved in anticipation, angling to accept me more or less easier...

She whimpered... "Please..." then quickly tacked a "sir" on the end.

"Please what slut! Speak up cunt! Tell me what you want!"

"Please fuck me sir." She breathlessly almost whispered

I lifted my blood hardened cock up and brought it down on her clit twice. Her guts spasumed, her ass hole clenched up tight... her thighs pulled in toward each other and she grunted first, biting her lips and then crying out when I slapped it down again.

"Hold those thighs apart!" I ordered, then I leaned forward and drove my cock to the hilt in her pussy, hitting depths, due to my length and her position, that her husband never had.

She inhaled a gulp and groaned at the same time. I stayed buried as she twisted to find more comfort and because twisting rubbed her clit against my pubic bone. I took a nipple in each hand, pulling it, stretching it away from her body, and then began fucking in and out. Long, deep thrusts, the full length, leaving only the head in her. She bounced on the mattress but held as she was, she could not do much more than hold on.

"Fuck You? No... I will use you for my own pleasure. Fucking you would give you more credit than you rate... it would mean you matter... all you are is a cum catcher! A rag... a sock... nothing more than a hole to masturbate into."

She began a sort of humming wail about half way through my rant and came as I punctuated my last word with a thrust of cock filling her, hammering into her.

Her climax turned into a string separated by only a few breaths and a few thrusts... punctuated with a slap on her breast, her thigh, a tug on a nipple. I grabbed her bottom lip at one point and her body stiffened so much I thought she was going to break.

As that last one subsided and before another could race forth, I began to shoot my load, once deep in her body, the rest outside, covering her in white stripes across her belly, her breasts and splashing on her face.

I knocked her hands out from under her knees, they fell as she tried to catch her breath.

I ran two fingers through a ribbon of cum, then shoved them into her mouth. Without being told she sucked them, using her tongue to capture as much as she could.

"You were a nice icing on the cake... I took everything I wanted before I woke you... you can untie your husband as soon as you want... I will be long gone before any help can be called. Do what you want... but remember how easy it was for me to come and go while you decide how much trouble you want to cause."

With that I tucked my dick in, zipped up, grabbed my bag and headed out leaving everything unarmed and open.

I have no idea what they did after I left. Our agreed upon transactions were handled without any further communication... I had thought that I would not hear from them again, which was OK on one level, but I was curious as to whether they had gotten their money's worth or if they had been disappointed. There was no place to give a review for these special services on my web site...

Three weeks passed and then I received a hand written note, in the same hand as the first time, informing me of a substantial sum of money deposited in an account under my name and asking me to lunch at a truck stop out on the highway east of the city... I considered that it might be a set up, but was unable to tell myself no... it was not the money... I was curious... I wanted to find out... to know... even if it was life changingly stupid to go.

So... at the appointed time I walked through the door of the almost empty dinner.

wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers