All Comments on 'Special Time with Sarah'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Delicious...

an absolutely delicious story. Filled with true love and wild wanton lust. Loved it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful story

This was a beautiful story. It had a slow, steady building to a beautiful climax. Father and 19-year-old daughter --- what could be more natural? Perhaps you could have them perform some more for our reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Out of this world

You had me wishing I was doing this with my own daughter ; if only . Only one minor thing , I don't remember him ever removing her panties and to be honest I thought he would eat her pussy before fucking her so that he could really loosen up her snatch .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very well done

Great story! It had me bubbling over with interest. Only thing I don't understand is how his boxers fell off if he was holding himself in her 'through the hole in his boxers.' Other than that, wonderfully written and erotic!!

nofish1100nofish1100over 16 years ago
A realistic and super story

One of the best. The tempo and the gradual increase in action with a father daughter story is unique to the genra.

Loved the story.

sxcylilcatsxcylilcatover 16 years ago
So Erotic!

Wow what an incredible story, truly erotic, filled with true love and passion. One of the best!

BiancaMmmmBiancaMmmmover 13 years ago
Great!

Love your stories. Well written, good paced, very hot.

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

Wow!! Again amazing!!!!! I looooove your stories!!! Sooo naughty,yummy and romantic :) thnx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SARAH/DADDY ALONE

WELL THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE A GREATLY WRITEN STORY WELL PUT AND TO THE POINT,THE MAIN POINT IS HAVEING A GOOD TIME AND NOT HAVEING THE WIFE WALK IN I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS AND THIS ONES NOT TOO BAD, A 19 YEAR OLD VIRGIN AND HER DAD NOT BAD I THOUGHT IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IT DID,I WASN'T TOO IMPRESSED WITH THE FOUL LANGAGE BUT IT DIDN'T GO ON FOR TO LONG,I WOULD GIVE THIS STORY SPECIAL TIME WITH SARAH A 5 PLUS STARS GREAT JOB LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE

..............................................."R"...........................................

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Five Stars!

Thanks for another really fine tale.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Excellent work!

Very realistic and very hot to read! Thanks for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved the story

would love to do that with my lovely sexy 19 year old step daughter.. mmm that would be so hot!

abby4u2abby4u2over 11 years ago
heavenly...

Extremely stimulating. Speaking from a "Daddy" oriented girl's point of view. You really know what a girl needs...

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 11 years ago
Perfect

The perfect Daddy/Daughter love...If only all Daddies could be that loving and caring...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story!

Due to divorce, my 13-years old daughter begin spending every other weekend at my apartment. Like the daughter in the story, my daughter innocently sat on my lap many times as we played computer games, surfed the net and such. One afternoon while we were playing computer games, a speaker cable became loose necessitating crawling under the wooden desk to resolve the problem. While I was lying on my back under the desk my daughter's bare foot found its way to my rib cage and she began tickling me. I reached out and brought her foot to my mouth and sucked her toes into my mouth. I ran my tongue in-between her luscious toes as she gasped and moaned. I looked up and saw a wet spot in the crotch area of her shorts. After I replaced the speaker cable, our computer games resumed except this time my daughter made sure she was rubbing her ass into my crotch. She slid back and forth until I had was sporting an erection that was dying for release! When my daughter felt my erection she ground her little ass into me more and more. Finally she leaned against me and rested her head on my shoulder. She turned and we engaged in a passionate open mouth kiss with our tongues slithering snake-like into each others mouth. We continued our 'computer game' scenario until she was 18-years old. We culminated our lust for each other by sleeping together and making love all night. A short time later I relocated to another city as a result of a new job. My daughter decided to attend school in the city I had relocated to and she moved in with me. She sleeps in my bed and we live as husband and wife, no body knows of our relationship, not even her mother. My daughter wants to bear children with me but this is where we draw the line.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Special Time with Sarah:" - Sarah and Unnamed Dad - (Daughter and Fther)

Daughters!!!!! Calling all Daughters in the audience! If you ever, in your beautiful lifetime, want the absoluteliest, out-of-this-world best loving, most sensual, ecstatically most heavenly foreplay and universally best carnal, incestual fuck, do one thing--just one thing! Take a seat in your Father's, your Papa's, your Dad's, or your Daddy's lap! And moooovve arouunnnd jeesst ah littllle bit, slowly!! Yohh dadddyy'll bbeeeon ya lack stink ona hoog!! Girl(s) it'll be the best dick you ever had in your life! Guaranteed.

Ask Sarah. She's been there, done that. Her daddy didn't want to fuck her (yeah, right!!)! Anyway, Sarah done it right, and her daddy done it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy daughter time

My daddy and I are just like in the story. We make love every day and share a bed in our own home. It started during a college visit daddy made to my school. He had to sleep in my room and our always strong feelings for each other just exploded. There is no way to describe how delightful it is to have the cock of the man you love buried in your cunt. I especially love it doggie and hope he'll be up for it when he gets home tonight. I do live my daddy!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
stop making me cum!

good I love your stories!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Both..

started out a little extra-frisky, but the actual coupling was written beautifully - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot story

Anyone to discuss or rp on topic lancemanion53@yahoo. Com

KreepyKrystaKreepyKrystaabout 3 years ago

Lucky little girl. Thank you.

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

For all that this is pretty tame, incest aside anyway lol, it's extremely hot! Gets my pussy wet in seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How sweet!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous