Special Treatment at the Lodge

Story Info
The lodge had a special welcome for me...
3.6k words
4.29
23.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thot1
Thot1
48 Followers

After the receptionist left, I just sighed heavily and just lied on the cot, the mattress wasn't the best but gave me the comfort that my body longed since the morning. I wanted to take a nap, but my body needed cleaning and a change of clothes. Also I had just remembered that I needed to go the house of the family that had invited me for the function, for a small pre-ceremony gathering that night.

I removed my pallu and stretched my hands thats when I noticed all the windows in the room were open. The room was on a floor above ground level, on one side there was another terrace and on the adjacent side was a couple of trees and an open ground. The other two sides were just walls.

In my exposed state, I walked towards the window and saw a group of old men on the terrace looking at me. They were able to see me very clearly, I thought of teasing them but was very tired. So I just closed the windows.

I resumed with removing the sari, which was very easy, thanks to lack of petticoat. I got rid of the blouse and my bra and panties quickly as they were getting uncomfortable to wear now. I folded them and placed them in a corner. Yes even some cash from my cleavage was kept along. I was now completely naked in that room.

In the morning I had left with bindi and some light make up. Now I was covered with dried cum, spit and some gutka stains along my body. I would have cried, but this wasnt my first public sexual encounter, so I was used to the feeling of being used and fucked and swallowing some strangers cum and spit.

I was admiring my dried up and cum covered hair in the mirror. Then moved to my bag, to get something to wear. Knowing about the conservative crowd in the village, I didn't pack anything too western or revealing.

I picked my bright yellow leggings and a red kurti (Modern Indian Wear, kind of like a kameez in salwar-kameez). I chose a normal skin colored cotton panties. Now my kurti was a little see-through so if I just wore a bra directly, it might be too provocative. And because of the heat wearing more than 2 layers would be very uncomfortable. So I picked a tight tank top of black color and decided to skip the bra. (While making these choices, it appeared to be very modest and conventional attire, but that wasn't the case, you'll get to soon enough).

I took these clothes, kept them by the bed. Just then I heard some rather hard banging on the door, I got so startled that some of the residual cum started flowing out again out of nowhere, I was in mild panic of what to do, I cant answer the door naked and I cant wear my sari back again so fast. I couldn't wear the new clothes as I didn't wanna spoil them as my body was soiled heavily and as I was traveling light I had only bought limited outfits.

Luckily I found a towel and fortunately it had decent length and width. I wrapped it around myself, the material wasn't very thick but would be enough for this situation. The bottom reached near mid-thigh and the top almost covered my boobs, it did leave some cleavage on display but pulling it up any further would expose a lot of thighs. I felt it being a little tight around my ass and boobs, like the shape was clearly visible but I didn't mind that.

I went and opened the door and saw the receptionist and some bellboy with him. Their jaws hit the floor, seeing me with open hair and just a towel, they strutted in before I could say anything, I just followed them. (forgot to close the door on my way back) They insisted me to sit and relax and told I am their guest, I didn't think much and just sat on the cot. They sat on the floor and I realised they could get a clear view of my pussy from that angle, so I crossed my legs and doing so exposed more of my thighs as they towel traveled up a little, I covered it with a nervous laugh, just then I saw someone pass by the room and realised I left the door open, but didn't bother much about it.

Then I caught the bellboy and receptionist staring at my clothes on the bed, the panties were lying on top and they were licking their lips seeing my panties on the bed, I thought they already saw it, no point in covering it now. (It felt a little strange knowing that they will be aware of what I am wearing underneath, later on).

I coughed a little and then the receptionist was asking if I required anything, but staring at my cleavage and jiggling boobs, I thought of letting him enjoy the view, when I caught the bellboy staring openly at my exposed thighs and suddenly he called out, madam what happened on your thighs, that's when I realised some of the gutka stains and bite marks and bruises from earlier action that day were quite visible, even the receptionist joined him and asked what happened. I was shocked and speeches then I just blurted out loud that , by mistake I bought cheap quality bra and panties and they leaked color when I sweated and that's what there were seeing on my thighs.

They took this excuse to come near and examine my thighs closely, the receptionist was about to touch my thigh (I was not going to stop him) just when the bellboy found my old bra and panties from that day lying in the corner, pulled them out and called madam are these the one you talking about. The receptionist got excited and took my bra in his hand and started examining it and then he found the label, he stared at it and then openly stared at my heaving towel covered breasts and then gave an impressive smile (It was obvious he had discovered my bra size, 34DD) and was repeatedly pressing the padded area. The bellboy kept himself busy with the panties, I didn't know what to say or do, so just looked in shock and silence. Then the exchanged, as if some toy.

The receptionist then took my panties, examined them and looked for the label, noticing my panty size then looked at my waist and again gave the impressive smile, I responded my blushing a little involuntarily. Suddenly he asked madam why are they so dirty and what are these stains on them and looked at me. I was speechless and was looking at them in confusion. Just then two other people walked into the room, turns out they were also staff of the hotel and came in looking if I needed help and had brought some fruits (banana and grapes) and water as refreshments. They took a full minute to scan me and then at my innerwear on the bed and then the ones in the hands of the receptionist.

I just said please arrange for some hot water for a bath please. The sitting bellboy and one from the new ones went to get hot water. The other one settled down with the receptionist and began staring at my thighs and cleavage. The receptionist asked the question again. I awkwardly said that there sweat stains, as I traveled the entire morning in the heat. He then asked about the dirt. I had no words. I nervously blurted that they had fallen down on my terrace and I picked them up without noticing. He seemed to have bought it.

I thought of creating a distraction so I just picked up a banana and held like it was a cock and peeled it entirely keeping it near my open mouth. They were looking in awe. I smiled a little and then dropped a little spit near the top tip and rubbed it down with one hand and asked if they said anything, they weren't paying any attention to what I said. I then swallowed the entire banana till its base tip, kept it in my throat for a few secs and pulled it out after a gag reflex which covered the entire banana in saliva and me eyes watery. I just smiled and said, 'Sorry that's how I eat a banana, hope you dont mind.'

Then started taking few bites and chewed it while making little moaning sounds and eyes closed. some saliva dropped on my cleavage, I just wiped it with a finger and licked it again. Then took a few grapes and ate them one by one and dropped some in my cleavage, I let them stay there.

Just then the other guys brought the water for my bath. I stood up thanked and followed them in the bathroom. Those 2 sitting on the floor, also got up and followed me in the bathroom, leaving my inners on the floor. So now, total 5 people in the bathroom, me and 4 staff people. While the other two were settling the water down, I saw the receptionist had a boner and just went away saying he had some work (I gave a smile knowing what exact work he had).

Suddenly the other guy (1 of the bellboy who entered later) spanked my ass lightly, I didn't say anything just gave a disgusting look then looked away. He then brought his hand on my ass and rested it there, I looked in his eyes, giving him a dirty look, instead of taking his hand away, he instead started giving light squeezes to my ass. He squeezed twice then left.

The other guys were turning to leave and I went there and bent near the bucket to check the water temperature when I felt two hands on my ass, I turned around and saw it were the other bellboys, both had extended a hand and kept on my ass. I didn't say or do anything just turned my head away and let them squeeze my ass. One guy shifted his hand on my naked thigh and squeezed it, the other gave a light spank on ass while I stayed in the bent position. They were trying to lift my towel up when they heard someone calling them. They didn't lift my towel but gave me two hard spanks and left the bathroom. I was too nervous and shivering. I just shut the bathroom door and tried to control my breathing. I was feeling this way because I couldn't stop them and let them carry on. I removed my towel and started bathing, forgetting that my room was open.

After about half an hour, I walked out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around, dried body but wet hair, still not knowing the door is open. I went to wear my panties, but noticed they were not there. I then realised my old bra and panties and my fresh panties, all 3 were missing. Luckily my luggage bag was safe and untouched.

I was kind of furious, so I went to the reception in my wet towel itself, not remembering that at that time. i reached the reception and asked furiously where are my bra and panties, he said madam I asked the bellboys to wash them. I calmed down a little. (The entire time he was busy staring at my cleavage and heaving breasts under the towel) and asked what about the other panty that was fresh. He nervously said he doesn't know anything about that. I didn't say anything just started to walk away and then looked there again and noticed, a strap of my fresh panties hanging from his side pocket and a little boner under his pants, meanwhile he was staring at my swaying ass under the wet towel.

I was furious that I lost another panty. I was walking towards my room when I saw through a corner, far in the kitchen around 4 guys were masturbating heavily while holding my dirty bra and panties. I stopped to look and saw they all started ejaculating on my inners and their rubbed and cleaned their dicks with it then placed those inners in a small cabinet there and went away. I was turned on by seeing their hard dicks. They were long thick and bent towards one side a little and very hairy. I controlled myself and went to my room.

I was blushing openly and kind of excited with the fact that almost the entire staff had my bra and panties and were jerking off to it and half of them had openly molested me without any constraint.

I thought of playing with myself with this new found lust in the lodge but I had to get going.

I closed the door this time around and got rid of the towel. I thought of fishing out a fresh pair of panties from my luggage but thought of saving it and decided to go panty-less for the evening. I went on to wear the tank top that I had picked out, it showed a lot of cleavage and side-boob but it supported my boobs in a great way, yet they did bounce at the slightest jerk. It did give off a smooth round and big appearance to my milk tankers. (I call them milk-tankers as one of my college professor had given me that nickname). It reached a few inches below my navel.

I took my leggings and then noticed that they weren't the traditional leggings but my workout leggings that I had accidentally brought along, I had no option but to wear them, the hesitation because, they were like super tight and the material was also very smooth highlighting every body detail, only good thing was that they were high waist. So I wore them and pulled it over my tank top, that gave a tight and toned feel around my midriff.

I then took the kurti, I then began to see the flaws, it was one of those western long tops that had high slits around the sides, mine had slits upto half of my midriff (thats a lot). Also it was not conservative at all, it had a deep cut on the front, the back wasn't an issue. Now the icing on the cake was it didn't have buttons but a zipper which started mid-cleavage and landed a few inches below my boobs. I then decided whatever it is, I'll have to wear it and hurry up.

So I was putting on my kurti that's when I heard the door being unlocked. I had put the kurti half way in over my head, so couldn't see who it was. I then heard the door being locked. I asked who is it, I got no response. In this state only my face, cleavage and a little part of midriff was covered by kurti. I then felt a hand around my thighs and another hand around my waist, I tired removing the kurti or wearing but I was virtually stuck in it, whoever he was, wasn't allowing me to do that, so I gave up and just stood there like a scarecrow, while that person brought both his hands around my boobs and gave them a full squeeze and lifted them up and down, I started breathing heavily. He then tried to locate my nipples from the tank top and found them easily and started pinching them, I was moaning slowly. His dick was getting hard, I could feel it rubbing on my ass.

He tried to scoop my boobs out of the tank top but it was too tight, so he tried to insert his hand in my tank top and was successful in getting one hand in and started squeezing my naked tit with one hand and with the other rubbed my midriff and was calling out, 'Oh! You are sucha tease bitch! Teasing us with your fat tits and that ass. Oh! I have never tasted such ripe mangoes before!'

He then started gyrating his waist and kind of like dry humping me and rubbing his crotch on my ass.

He kept on switching from left tit to right tit while playing with them inside the tank top, now I had also started to move in sync with his movements and shaking my ass in rhythm to his dick and helping him dry hump me. My hands were getting tired being stuck there but I didn't care. He then left my boobs alone for a while and took one hand near my pussy but over the legging and gave a hard spank on my pussy, I almost jumped and screamed a little, he then landed 2 more blows on my pussy which made me squirm, he then started fingering my navel and I was moaning like a bitch.

He shifted his focus on my ass and started by landing 3 hard spanks on each ass cheek with one hand while the other played with my nipple over the tank top. I was still gyrating my hips like a stripper. He then gave a couple of rough squeezes and then started pinching my ass, I was basically jumping and reached my first orgasm in the lodge. I almost fell down shivering. He then bent me forward, towards the table near the mirror, I was now stuck in that posture, as I couldn't move my hands.

He then hurriedly pulled my leggings down to my knees and told me to spread my legs, I did it instantly. He then rubbed his finger around my clit, which caused me shiver, then he went to feel my pussy and found it basically leaking with juices and inserted two fingers in me and rubbed around my asshole for a few minutes with one hand other hand of relentless squeezing my boobs as if he was trying to milk me. He then inserted four fingers in my pussy all of a sudden and started giving fast strokes, I was moving my hips in sync and moaning heavily, I was about to climax the second time when he removed all of his fingers and then I heard some spitting sound and felt wetness near my asshole.

He slowly inserted the tip of his finger in my asshole and pushed around a bit, I started writhing in pain and started screaming, ' No! No! Please stop! Not there... please no!'

He didn't care the slightest, then pushed his entire finger in my asshole, and I practically jumped. He tried again but asshole was just too tight and I think he was in a hurry too. He then said, 'You skank, your ass needs more work. And I when I drill your cunt I wanna do it properly! So, will have to improve for now.'

He then started removing my leggings completely from my legs and lifted my tank top till my underboobs, I co-operated and allowed him to remove it without any hesitation. I then heard the sound of a zipper and felt a hard long shaft near my pussy but he didn't penetrate me. He instead made me move my legs together and started fucking my thighs in that position by rubbing his dick between my thighs and my pussy, it was stroking my clit as well and two minutes of that and I was into my second orgasm and almost collapsed, he also started ejaculating on my thighs and little near my waist and navel.

He then started spanking my ass again, I couldn't count as he didn't stop, He just went on spanking until I could feel a sting, I guess a dozen spanks atleast were landed in that set itself on both cheeks. He then helped me stand straight. I then heard the door opening and being locked again. I waited for a few secs, he was gone. I was so curious to find out who that was but didn't have time.

I removed my kurti and looked at my ass in the mirror, both ass cheeks were red on fair skin. It was still stinging a lot. I then observed the rest of my body. My pussy area was also a little red with the heavy spanking at the start, my hair were dishevelled. My navel was filled with cum and the rest was dripping around my thighs. I started collecting the cum on my thighs by my fingers and started licking it, I cleaned almost all of my thighs. I thought of letting the cum on my navel stay there, so I just rubbed it around a little and pushed the cum deeper into my navel.

Thank god, I hadn't done any make-up yet, otherwise all of it would have gotten spoiled. I saw the time and hurriedly started getting dressed again but first went and locked all the locks. I wore my tank top, leggigs and then the kurti. Needless to say the kurti was also tight and showed ample cleavage. The slits showed my thighs, waist and ass blissfully whenever I moved. The zipper gave a nice slutty feel on top of it all, I tied my hair into a pony, did some light make-up and started to move out of my room.

The incidents that ensued will be shared in the next update.

Please mention your suggestions and feedback in the comments. Hope you liked this one.

Love you. Muah.

Thot1
Thot1
48 Followers