All Comments on 'Special Weapons and Tactics Ch. 07'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

That final paragraph....

"Remember that other subplot I mentioned? Forget about it, I got bored with it when I decided out of nowhere that my boilerplate boring, poorly written loving wives story was suddenly a heist thriller! So I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen because I'm rushing to finish everything up now that I've clearly run out of ideas..."

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
Why?

Ok, this story lasted about five chapters too long. You also created and lost track of multiple plots/sub-plots in the process, leaving us with no clear idea of where this was supposed to end up.

Finally, you RAAC'ed it, with a guy getting back together with a wife who turns into a slut the moment she gets any type of drug into her.

I just want to share some advice I learned the hard way from my own attempts at carrying a story too far. Sometimes you need to choose an ending and let it happen, don't keep trying to salvage a story that isn't going to work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

good series i loved it

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Abrupt ending that completely seems to diverge from the pacing and subplots of the first few chapters. I like your writing but this story got worse not better as it went on.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Good fantasy tale

Nice bit of fantasy, with everything working out in the end - too bad real life isn't like that. But fun nonetheless.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“So I sucked him off and pretended I liked it as well” – Fuck it! Bite the damn thing off! LOL, I said that earlier, then she ended up doing it!

I'm disappointed he ended up with Susan, I hoped it would be Jenny. I hope that's right, the chapters were so far apart in time I lost a little track of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lost stars for more rape

Fucking one trick pony. Turned a solid four into a two with the rape. Stop writing you tool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The same story, different chapter

This is getting ridiculous. How many times are you going to do this? Stop already, it's getting tiresome and trite.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A good story, with a lot of ingredients...

A good story, with a lot of ingredients...And maybe that was it's weak point...Too many ingredients in a story may disperse the readers attention...however a solid 3*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good....

but name changes were irritating. Would have preferred he wound up with Jenny. 5* for the effort and some exciting parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really didnot like the ending. Becoming a Catholic. Why?

I cannot see changingyourreligion to Catholic, when the church teaches that a wife in medical need to save her life.must die to save thelifeofthe child.andto have someone carry to term a rapist baby or from incest. Is beyond belief . It just seems so wrong. Who wants a rapist baby and that poor women has to live with that.

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Loved the whole story

Ignore the detractors. How many Tom Clancey's are out there? I am looking forward to your next work. Thanks for the entertainment!

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again to all my readers

And especially those who bother to vote and leave comments or feedback.

I try to read them all and learn from them - even the negative ones who have specific complaints or suggestions.

Can't do much with the "eat shit and die" or "don't write anymore" ones, though. ;-)

I AM doing this to learn how to do it better and readers and feedback from many different people seems to be the way to do it best - to me at least.

Oh - and that Anon who thinks he/she knows Catholic Church doctrine on abortion so well? You are just wrong on the whole actual "life of the mother vs. baby" thing - when actual death of one or the other is the Medically determined most probable outcome the Church fully supports whatever the mother chooses. Some mothers WILL die themselves for just a chance their baby might live. True mother love and how can anyone condemn that or the other heartbreaking decision other mother's do make? The Church itself does not.

And when it comes to the "rape or incest" question, why should the most innocent person involved in those most tragic situations be the one condemned to sure death?

How is that different from a poor young mother with a one year old infant who has an evil man rape her right in front of her already born baby - should THAT baby be put to death now as well? ("Just because the baby will forever remind her of her rape...").

More than a few women, Catholic or not, have become pregnant from rape and made the decision NOT to punish that innocent new life - but allow that baby it's own chance to live and often cherishing and raising that child as a loved one no different from any other of her children. That child DOES have exactly the same percentage of the mother's DNA as any other of her children. And why should that woman be burdened with the guilt of killing her own child in a decision made in haste and often under the influence of others? Will THAT undo the rape or eliminate the trauma or memory of the rape? Incest has it's own other issues but many are exactly the same as rape - only the added possibility of a genetically challenged baby being conceived, but there never is a SURETY that will be the case. Rather than knee-jerk feminist dogma based on often irrational thinking, I certainly would support and encourage MAXIMUM penalties for male rapists and incestuous raping, as well.

I consider every man involved in (at least KNOWINGLY) incest as a rapist, anyway.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years agoAuthor
And yes

I'm a Bruce Willis movie fan as at least one commenter caught. ;-)

Especially "Diehard", "Striking Distance", and "The Last Boy Scout" - the last with a nice "Loving Wives" subplot and that classic exchange: wifey, "I was lonely". Bruce PI character "Get a dog!"

And I've just remembered that the whole "drugs, blackmail, non-consent sexual activity" plotting has been around a long time in just 20th century America. See James Oliver Curwood's "The Rivers End" published in 1919. At least 18 movies have been based on this 1920's best selling author. The drug in T.R.E. was opium - an evil opium den run by an equally evil Chinese man in the Canadian Yukon that snared one poor otherwise perfect example of angelic White womanhood.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Just waiting for the next one now.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story 5*

Well written and interesting. Keep up the good work.

coffeekid63coffeekid63about 8 years ago
Read them all !

Just finished reading the whole series, you did a great job I really enjoyed it thanks for your efforts.

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 8 years ago
Wait

What?

John was supposed to connect with Jenny...not "Holland Tunnel" Susan. Susan should have the 20 acres nearby and John should be living with Jenny. John sticking with bat-shit Susan makes no sense...he can still share the kids. I liked the story right up until the end...then it all went to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really!?

So we're just supposed to replace the feminist dogma with your Catholic dogma are we? No thanks, I think you're both bloody nuts! I would never expect any woman to suffer through pregnancy & risk their health for a fetus/person/child they didn't want! I'm perfectly fine with killing that fetus/child, just like I'm fine with killing rapists. Any rapists dna doesn't deserve to live on if the woman doesn't want it/him/her. If you want that fetus so badly figure out a way to remove it safely & with low risk from the woman's body and into someone who's willing to have a rapists child. Till then too freaking bad. My personal view is until that fetus is born & and survives Childbirth, it's only a potential child, but I suspect your view differs. That fetus/child's rights do not override the woman's rights in my opinion. But then, that's the problem with you religious zealots, you always want to take my rights & beliefs away and replace them with your own! But then, that's just my irrational thinking because I disagree with you.

cap5356cap5356about 8 years ago
great

glad to see that it all worked out in the end. true his wife in the beginning was very bad but at the end she did see how wrong she was and turned her life around and started to make herself into a new woman. loved how they took care of all the problems for them in the end.sorry that his friend lost his wife in this story as it seems like they loved each other in the beginning. great writing

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Abortion

If a woman CHOOSES to continue a pregnancy resulting from rape, fine, that is HER choice, NOT yours or the church's!

Similarly, I TOTALLY support her RIGHT to control her own body, to abort ANY unwanted pregnancy, however conceived!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All things must come to an end....even the good ones...

...thank you for all of it.

Let the poo-head women's-lib asshats fuss all they want. Let the Catholics rage.

Any dogma is dogma, special interest brands included....no, especially

They all have an agenda and it isn't necessarily or always in our best interest or for our good. What we have is intellect and the ability to decide for ourselves what ,ales sense, what works and what does not.....and, mostly we can then act accordingly.

I have n issue with the family adopting Catholicism with all its quirks and benefits. If it works for them, then gimme mo'.

Oh, if you've never experienced a Cajun family party, you have not lived....yet.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good wife to for the the head of the SWAT team to have. He can send her in and let her FUCK them into submission.

He can send her in and let her FUCK them into submission. All the shots go up her cunt and, when they're out of ammo, the perps 'cum' out smiling.

I liked it. Gave it 4 stars.

What's this on page two of chapter seven? “I certainly could see why George Butler had made him his wife, then.” Didn't you mean "made HER his wife?"

Here's a true story from the 1950's, when I was 14 and living in the back country of the Finger Lakes Region of New York State. Our neighbor did something that got him sent to prison for five years, leaving his very beautiful 25 year old wife and their three year old daughter on County Welfare. After a few months, his wife, Emily, started asking me to help her with little jobs that took more muscle than she had. She was friendly and really nice to me and hugged me extra hard for helping her... each time for a longer time... pushing her nice firm tits into my bare sweaty chest while holding her pussy tightly against my hardening cock and making horny girl sounds. (sending me home with WICKED BONERS that hurt like hell and had to be 'tenderized' before I could go into the house.)

One day, she asked me if I ever thought about her at night, when I... 'relieved myself'. Embarrassed, I mumbled something for an answer and she told me that she thought about me almost every night and then she kind of smiled and said that she always wished I was really there with her, holding her in my strong arms and making love to her for hours. Then she shivered all over and held her pussy against me hard and said she hoped I wouldn't ever tell anybody that she'd said that.

I fucked her three times that afternoon and every last drop of my cum went up inside of her. She got my cherry and that was probably the day that I got her pregnant, the first time. I didn't know about such things, then, but I was thick and had almost eight inches. She told me that her husbands' was a lot thinner and wasn't quite five inches. I fucked her almost every day until I graduated from high school and then moved in with her, her six year old daughter, our two year old daughter, Anita, and her rounded belly that had our son, Gary, in it. She divorced her husband right after she got pregnant with Anita and we got married two weeks after I moved in with them. (we were already living together as man and wife... I just moved the rest of my clothes in and we made it official)

I'm seventy five and she's eighty six, now. I still fuck her five or six times a month. She cums almost as hard as she did in her thirties and can still fuck my ass off and 'drain the poison' out of HER weasel. I've never touched another woman or wanted to. I don't think she's ever been away from me long enough to get laid by anyone else. She was my woman from our very first time, when my cock was all the way inside of her and she breathed, "Ohhh, God. It's so big. I love it. It feels wonderful."

A couple of minutes later, she wrapped her legs around my hips and moaned, "Oh, God! You can keep doing this to me for the rest of my life."

It's been almost sixty two years since we went up to her bedroom, when I nearly fainted as I buried myself inside of her and emptied my first load into that pretty black haired beauty between her legs.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@Anonymous 04/14/16 Re: "Dogma

Yes, any dogma is dogma, but the difference between Catholic dogma and pro-choice dogma is that very word: "choice"!

Pro-choice people don't insist that EVERY woman with an unwanted pregnancy MUST have an abortion, only that she have the right to CHOOSE to get an abortion IF she so chooses.

Catholic dogma is that EVERY woman with an unwanted pregnancy must NOT get an abortion.

Quite a difference!

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Interesting Story

Never got much of a fix on the personalities of the characters. They seemed to change to rapidly. I agree with the commentator who said that it sounded like a fantasy.

Perhaps it was in an opium den as mentioned in another comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This chapter was not necessary

You pretty much ruined the rest of this story by engaging in a bondage rape fantacy. Hell, you even let most of them go in the end. I guess that makes for more spin-off bondage rape fantacies.

Better luck next time.

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago
Okay, done

The Good

Some of the details you added expanded your literary world. Not all of them but some.

I like stories where something else besides the betrayal is going on. This had that in spades.

I liked some (not all) of your characterization (much more on that later)

The Bad (Brace yourself)

Mandark from Dexter's Lab called. He says your villain lacks nuance and motivation. Seriously...I HATED your villain. Not because he was evil but because he was the tritest more clichéd villain I'd seen in a while. He was just horrible.

WAY TOO LONG. You ran out some plot threads which went nowhere. The friend disappeared. The parents disappeared. Gigi disappeared. The kid problem resolved like magic. Jack disappeared.

You lacked focus. You started with a harsh and nasty betrayal. Then you went into 'rehab of crazy girl!'. But that didn't hold your interest either, so you went with an art robbery in the eleventh hour which I did not care about.

Still, an entertaining three hours, if not flawless. You write better than the writers of Batman vs. Superman (that is not a slam...but it isn't high praise either)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
STOP WRITING!!!

Dude, please don't write anything anymore... EVER!!! This drivel should have ended in chapter 1 itself. I have no idea what you're on, but maybe you should go see Dr. Rachel.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Nit pickers

Jerez, anon, you could have stopped reading at any time- your eyeballs are not in control of yourself? Just stop reading things and stop imparting your idiocy. I could join in and pick apart the story, but I won't. I treat it as fiction, and I enjoyed it. Last chapters are often too quick to wrap things up with a fine little bow, and this story also rushed it through. Susan and John were real troopers in the bedroom- who could get it up with their lives on the line? Probably not even a dependable porn star. Anyhow, a fun read. Don't sweat the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap and idiotic cuck/crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only idiotic and laughable!!!

jackagjackagabout 7 years ago
did not care for the ending very much!

I enjoyed the story, but felt the ending was a little rushed.

also did not like that john (the cop) did not dispose of his own trash!

I would not have let any of the guards caught at the compound live.

They would have stood by or actively help O'Donnell dispose of susan and john.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Way, No Way, No Way

You don't take back a crazy, burned out whore with a pussy like a sewer.

This author can really write but one has to wonder what is the point of contorting marital boundaries beyond recognition and then throwing in so many sub plots and information that the reader simply becomes numb and buys it all. Sugar and hot sauce and jimmies and sparkles on a turdwife is still a very bad thing.

Did someone say No Way?

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 6 years ago
I thought Karen Rigby died...

...but the epilogue appears to have resurrected her to a full recovery.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Lots of inconsistent characterisations in an unbelievable RAAC tale, with a just as unbelievable ex husband for whom it is almost a foregone conclusion that he would take the crazy slut back, despite there being no character arc to make such a choice plausible.

And I don't know what's worse, all the rape or how the author likes to make the victims enjoy it.

Makes me leery of reading anything else by him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And

again, thanks. Reading the comments weeds out reading most of the trash. Didn't save me from "Of All People" but that's probably on me.

tompo296tompo296about 6 years ago
Super

Really enjoyed your story, thank you for all of your efforts

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Overall 3.7

Good plot, lukewarm characters, all wrapped in a disjointed tale.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Hehe

Really enjoyed the story. Little bit of everything. 5

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Not bad

I'm sad and disgusted that John is such a CUCK!!! He should have dumped cheating, slut Susan and moved in with Frenchys sister!!! Susan will always be tempted to do Ecstasy and cheat... Oh well...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
A really good yarn!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You’re a very good writer

Read your Bluetooth single and liked it, so I read this series and liked it even more. The pacing was good and I liked how you organized it with different perspectives. This is all fantasy, so I was really surprised how horrified I was by Susan falling into crazy, her slow recovery, and John’s slow walk back to forgiveness. It’s a natural thing to place ourselves into the lead role of a story, so the helplessness of “there’s no coming back from this” was in my mind from the beginning.

Also, I’m a very technical person, so I’m glad you didn’t overburden it with technicalities that my own experiences will uncontrollably identify mistakes and pull me out of the story. I’m just saying, I appreciate what you did and how you did it.

Was I on-board forgiving Susan after multiple setbacks? No. Even with the bigger picture of their kids lives and future. Then the drug induced sex / rapes would make it incredibly hard to get past, but I have to give you a hand on ripping the guys dick off was shocking as fuck. Any woman that does all that to stay alive, sees a vulnerability and takes it, deserves the happy ending storyline. My only complaint is the ending was rushed, but I get it, all the stories converged, wrapped-up and needed a bookending wrap-up. You left me wanting more.

Regardless, of all the talk about cucking - fuck it. Just write your stories. The passionate replies show you connected with people. Even the hater comments showed you connected so much they felt compelled to say something. Regardless, keep up the good work. I hope you’ll write more.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Pretty good Series

I enjoyed it immensely. I feel Frenchie should have gotten a better hand dealt to him in the epilogue, maybe have found a forever love instead of staying married to a clout chasing selfish bitch. I also thought you missed a great opportunity to have JOF's head security "David" actually turn out to be Jack. Great believable first three quarters storyline with a Hollywood action adventure movie ending.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

From start to finish I enjoyed it, although I prefer BTB I can live with this reconciliation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The series was good. Thanks author

I do think because of Susan's condition I suspect it is chronic. It will have cycles. The bitch will be back again and again, one stupid mistake to relieve an Ecstasy drug crave out -- bitch will be back. John shouldn't have married her again I feel he will be in for a cycle of pain again - and again.

3/5 stars on this one.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Fucking crap

Wimpy cuckold reinvented pleasure in licking slut"s asshole again

I'm not buying the mental disorder excuses...

all criminals claims their ill mental state as the reason... Will anybody consider them innocent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is a good writer and the story was well written. I enjoyed the story over all but could never buy into using Susan's "mental illness" as a catch-all excuse or absolution for her infidelity, bad decision making and shitty behavior. Susan's mental heath status does not exempt her from personal responsibility for her bad behavior and the personal pain and abuse she inflected upon her husband and children. At no point in the story did we the audience ever get a definitive diagnosis of her illness not that it mattered much since at no point was she declared mentally incompetent and unable to tell the difference between right and wrong.

So when the psychiatrist Rachel reminds John that Susan's illness is real that does not mean she not responsible for her actions and behavior. The first thing Rachel should have told John about dealing with a person with self destructive behavior is.....You didn't cause it, You can't control it and you can't change it. Instead the author used Rachel as a means to guilt John into forgiving and reconciling with Susan. That was pretty heavy handed approach and there's no way John should ever considered reconciliation with Susan at least not until Susan was stable for a considerable length of time like a year or more after the latest episodes she went through towards the end of the story. Overall, Rachel as a psychiatrist was a pretty shitty one. No diagnosis, no identification of Susan's trigger points for relapse. With all the medication Susan was once, Rachel should have told her to stay away from alcohol and encouraging her to try and get John back was definitely a bad idea.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Towards the last few Parts I expected Susan to be accidently shot dead or executed by JFO during the Interrogation of the LT, allowing him to close the gap with Jenny.

/

Interesting, a few typo's, the sex scenes were all way to long/detailed slowed the story down making me skim paragraphs, still overall good.

/

4.5*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the very least, I'm glad Susy suffered quite a bit for that shit she pulled in the beginning. Karma and all that

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, lots of action and drama. Early on I wondered about Susan, but the storyline did a nice job of explaining the mental issue causing the problem and how they healed their relationship. I was glad to see John and Susan back together in the end with their 4 kids living happily ever after. 5/5

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Excellent read - 5 for each chapter!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Worthless cuck trash. I knew I should have simply stopped reading this dumpster fire of a series when he allowed that snake Susan back into his life, but I figured you certainly wouldn't raac it as hard as you did. Clearly I was extremely wrong.

At least I know now to avoid your other stories, since you clearly love you some cucking action. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a wimp. He is pussywhiped at home and hence hast to overcompensate by beeing a police officer. Chucks they all are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to Jenny and their budding romance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous