Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 01.1

Story Info
A Brand New, Sexy Marvel Universe Begins.
2.6k words
3.67
4.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 and up.

Later Volumes And Issues Will Be Released In Time.

Please Give Me Feedback, I'd Greatly Appreciate It.

Spectacular Spider-Man

Vol 1: In The Wake Of Tragedy

Issue 1: So It Begins

Part 1

PETER PARKER (Faceclaim: Josh Hutcherson)

It was a rainy day for the city of New York with puddles being made in the streets and alleyways big enough to squeeze in an SUV. A figure dressed up in a blue and red suit of armor with a spider motif was sitting on the edge of a ten story building taking in the sights, and just being alone in his teenage thoughts. The armor wearing figure with the nice big crotch pad, whose name was secretly Peter Parker was still reeling from the death of his beloved Uncle Ben who had been murdered a month ago.

While his beautiful family was gathering in his home back in Queens, Peter needed some time to be alone and reflect upon why everything that happened these past few weeks had come to pass. Why he was perched on the roof of a ten story building in the city though, he had adopted the suit of armor that he was currently wearing after finding it in an abandoned Oscorp storage facility about a month ago and has since been using it to try and find his uncle's killer, but unfortunately it had so far been all for naught, so he relegated himself to stopping petty crimes like robberies and breaking and entering situations and disappearing before the law enforcement had a chance to respond.

"Incoming phone call from Alexa Reilly," an automated and very sensual female voice said from inside the suit's helmet. The voice was part of an AI system that helped Peter operate the suit and it's many software and physical operations.

Taking a breath and sighing, Peter realized his alone time was coming to an end and in the distance he heard a police siren that was going away from his high up location, "Answer phone call," Peter responded and in his head up display Alexa Reilly's caller ID and Tinder profile picture popped up and showed off her beautiful flowing red hair and her 34DDD veiny breasts with her small hands resting on her hourglass hips.

"Peter hon, where are you?" Alexa's voice asked, filling his helmet with her irritated, but family loving voice, "we're starting the wake in an hour and you aren't here. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Peter responded and started to stand up his mouth was getting a little drool-y as he gazed at his nude cousin's photo, "I just needed some me time, but I'll be there." He looked down at his wrist which had a mounted ejection device for an adhesive web fluid-like compound.

"Okay, we're just worried about you is all," Alexa said a little more gently, "see you soon".

"Alexa Reilly has hung up," the AI said and the HUD returned to show the cityscape and him looking down at his wrist, "would you like to activate your webbing system?"

It took a moment for Peter to respond as he was still listening to the police sirens, which were now joined by another and thinking about his cousin, "What are the officers responding to?" Peter asked, avoiding the question as he looked up in the direction of the sound.

"They are responding to a domestic abuse call, would you like me to set a route to respond?"

"How long would it take me to respond and then reach my home?" Peter asked, hoping to get some frustration out on the dirtbag who was abusing his wife.

ALEXA REILLY (Faceclaim: Pornstar Lauren Phillips)

The red headed young woman was sitting with her pasty white legs crossed over to hide her nearly see through lace panties on the front porch of Peter's home in the suburbs of Queens, waiting for her cute cousin to show up after she had hung up on him and checked the time on her phone, taking note of all the notifications of guys checking out her Tinder profile. She had called him up almost an hour ago, and she let out a long sigh of disappointment and understanding resignation before getting up and dusting off her black funeral dress that showed off her beautiful figure and putting her soft, moisturized hand on the front door before looking back with a small amount of hope. Upon realizing that Peter wasn't going to show, she walked inside away from the torrential downpour of rain that started up and into the warm house of people mourning the loss of a great, gorgeous in a silver fox kind of way, and insightful family man who was gunned down for want of his car because of some drug addict and thief needing a getaway car. Or so Peter had told the cops and seeing as he wasn't here to help console everyone Alexa was beginning to doubt his story.

Then her phone rang as Peter's amazingly smart and cute asian friend Amadeus Cho walked up towards her, and trying to lighten the mood he spanked her thick booty and watched the fabric jiggle, "Peter, you're going to be late," she said, her voice full of irritation at Peter, but she couldn't help but smile at Amadeus.

"I'm on my way, I'm really sorry," Peter said apologetically over the phone, the young eighteen-year-old hormone charged vigilante was telling the truth, he was just down the street.

"If you say so," Alexa said with a roll of her beautifully dark brown eyes, she scratched at the back of her neck in frustration before hanging up on her adorkable but infuriating cousin and walked into the living room where of few of the others had gathered. "He says he's just down the street," she told those who had gathered. "Maybe we should start without him?" she offered a suggestion as she plopped down in one of the living room chairs, her panties slightly exposed.

AMADEUS CHO (Faceclaim: Remy Hii)

AN HOUR AGO

Amadeus Cho was sitting in the living room alone, and watching a news story about a deranged man who was holding his family, particularly his wife hostage and the cops had surrounded his apartment complex trying to talk him down. Amadeus Cho knew of his friend Peter's armored alter ego, in fact he was with him when Peter broke into the abandoned Oscorp facility and Peter told him about the drug addict who stole his beloved Uncle Ben's car and left him for dead after shooting him, so Amadeus thought that this might be the elusive criminal that Peter was obsessed with bringing to justice so he pulled out his StarkTech brand cell phone that he had rigged up to be able to track the police bandwidth. Looking around to make sure that he was alone, he set up his app that gave him a back door into police engagements, he thought about calling Peter but he just wanted to be sure at first if this was the guy who killed Uncle Ben before getting Peter's hopes up.

As if reading his mind several miles away, his cell phone vibrated with Peter's caller ID and a shirtless photo of Peter's Tinder profile popped up along with it and he hit the answer button, "Hey Pete, I don't know if you're anywhere near it but-" Amadeus started to tell him about the hostage situation, but Peter cut him off in a hurried tone of voice.

"Yeah, I know," Peter said, back in the city he was using his synthetic web-like adhesive fluid to swing from building to building, "I can't talk too long, is it him?"

"I'm not sure yet," Amadeus responded, turning his attention back to the small screen of the television, "but don't worry, I'll keep my ears open,"

"Thanks," Peter said, his voice trembling ever so slightly, but Amadeus being his best friend, and as one of the most intelligent people in America as he was, was able to pick up on it, "I gotta go," Peter said after a moment and before he hung up he said, "I'll be there a little late." Amadeus switched his StarkTech branded cell phone away from the police bandwidth for a moment and in his hormonal teenage state he felt like looking up some quick Asian porn to add to his spank bank for later after the wake was over.

AMANDA REILLY (Faceclaim: Pornstar Elsa Jean)

Roughly a few minutes before Peter came through the front door in his favorite albeit torn up red and blue hoodie with the weird looking spider motif and baggy pants, the petite young woman with the tiny 32A framed titties, flat stomach and small waist was in the bathroom trying to fix her make-up that made her look cute and sexy after having a rather long crying session about the loss of her beloved and sexy Uncle Ben. She and Ben were rather close, always finding time to hang out and talk about life whenever she was off from school in the city, and even having a nice and quiet screw when her Aunt May was at the FEAST Center helping the less fortunate. She was wiping her tears from her adorable sky blue eyes and trying to fix her makeup while listening to the tv that Amadeus was intently watching in the living room about some deranged lunatic trying to get the attention of the cops. After she had reapplied her face, everyone was gathered in the living room to prepare for the wake, save for Alexa who was in the foyer, when Peter and Amadeus came through the front door.

"Is it time to start?" she asked everyone who was gathered, fluffing up her long blond hair and joining them in the living room, she wasn't wearing a bra and the house was cold so they could all see her nipples effectively saying hello in this somber time.

"Yeah, we were just waiting on Peter," Alexa said, making up the rear behind Peter and Amadeus, her thin arms crossed against her busty chest, her cleavage showing from her white pushup bra, and a look of irritability on her face.

"I said I was sorry," Peter mumbled as he walked past the living room towards his bedroom, "I'll be out in a minute, I need to change," he told everybody.

"Can't you lay off of him, just a little?" Amadeus Cho asked his best friend's cuter of three cousins, "I'm sorry, but he's been through a lot this past month. He needs some space," he told her, but his words were meant for everyone as he walked into the kitchen to get himself something to drink.

"I think we've all been through a lot this last month," Amanda piped up with her squeaky little voice after Amadeus and sat down on the arm of Alexa's chair. Her sister and her were close enough that they were comfortable at oogling each other's bodies, so she took a quick peek of Alexa's bust and smiled. "Though you're right," Alexa realized as she got up to join him in the kitchen, taking a look at all the different kinds of food that everyone had brought, and there was a lot of food, particularly casserole dishes.

"I'll apologize to him when he comes out."

She rejoined everyone in the living room, the television was off, but there was a camera set up to show videos of Ben's beautiful life for everyone to enjoy and celebrate, an idea thought up by Peter who was the one who was usually behind the camera a lot of the time.

Finally after what the impatient Amanda thought was forever but was actually only ten minutes, Peter came out of his room dressed up in a used dress shirt and blazer and black slacks, he was in the midst of zipping them up when Amanda smiled at the sight of Peter's briefly exposed penis. He quietly moved to the kitchen so as to not bother anybody, also so they wouldn't see the tears coming down his red cheeks and his reddened and sore eyes.

Alexa came into the kitchen soon after him and took Peter into a big, friendly, yet sensual hug from behind and and rested her head on his back. Even though she was older than her cousin by a few years they were roughly the same height. "I'm sorry, Pete," she said quietly, "I'm sorry for being hard on you, if you need someone to talk to, or you need to vent physically, I'm here." She added, playfully squeezing his butt.

Peter wiped his big brown eyes, and made her let go before saying, "You wouldn't believe me if I did tell you what's going on with me,"

AMY REILLY (Faceclaim: Pornstar Megan Rain)

The hour before the wake had started for everyone, Amy Reilly was sitting up on the roof letting the torrential downpour soak her from her long beautiful black hair, to her 32D beautiful and braless breasts, her tonally flat stomach with her belly button ring, and down to her manicured toes. Drowning herself in her sorrows almost literally, fortunately she had brought with her a change of clothes for the wake from school where she was taking classes in her criminology major, something that she was proud enough to talk to her Uncle Ben when she visited to have sexy fun times with him and he even shared in her budding enthusiasm. She missed talking to him, she missed being around him and the air of love and humility that seemed to emanate from his vibrant soul, she missed the picnics that her and Ben and Aunt May would go on in Central Park where they would have the occasional risky threesome until they had to stop going because of a gang shootout not too long ago.

Now here she was, in the living room with everyone else gathered for the wake, dressed up in a beautiful black and white sleeveless dress that scooped her back and her front, almost showing her sexy little pink nipples, and reached a little past her knees. She looked behind the couch as Alexa and Peter were in the kitchen dealing with their own issues, she turned back around as Amanda, her emotionally distraught- yet gorgeously thin sister came out of the bathroom after dealing with her own grief and sadness.

"How are you doing sweetie?" Amy asked Amanda after she was settled in the living room and sat down in Alexa's chair, a chair that Peter usually sat in when he played on his Sony Playstation Four, or watched porn with their Aunt May.

"I'm-I'm ok," Amanda said with a little stutter and tried to manage a weak smile, "just dealing with my own stuff, you know," she said with an added shrug of her petite shoulders.

"Don't I know it," Amy said with a half hearted attempt at a laugh, "I was outside on the roof walking down my own memory lane," she showed off her still wet, long black hair jokingly as proof, trying to cheer Amanda up.

"I wish I could have gone on those picnics you guys used to go on, but work-" Amanda started to say, but a sudden flood emotion made her choke on her words.

"Hey," Amy said, reaching over to console her sister and hold her hand lovingly in her own, "it's ok, maybe on my next break from school you could schedule some time off of work and we can make our own picnics and I can show how me and Uncle Ben had them," she said with a seductive wink.

"Really?" Amanda asked, her eyes lighting up with a sprinkle of hope as she looked over at Amy and gave a huge smile.

"Yeah, definitely." Amanda said with a nod, "We sisters have to stick together, especially now, more than ever."

END PART 1 OF 5