Spectating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, my erection deflated and I slipped from inside her. Adrienne rolled off me, out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. When she returned she was holding a hot washcloth. "I was a sticky mess," she said, "and I assumed you were too." She used the washcloth to clean my cock and balls the threw the cloth over the bed into the hallway leading to the bathroom. She climbed on the bed and immediately jumped off.

"Shit that's cold," she said. "Is all that puddle from me?" she asked.

"Not all," I said.

"Either way, we can't sleep on those sheets," she asserted.

"Back to the laundry?" I asked.

"Seems so. Get your ass out of the bed and help me strip the sheets again."

Adrienne stood, holding the sheets in her arms. She looked at the clock. "Almost two am," she said. "Do you think anyone will be in the laundry room at this hour?" she asked.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I wonder if we need clothing," she answered.

I grabbed the detergent and the keys and we headed for the laundry room in the basement. If anyone saw us we had the wet, sticky sheets to hide behind.

No one was in the basement. We threw the sheets into the washing machine and began the wait. We had sex for fun while we waited. Adrienne sat in my lap on the plastic chair and my predictable reaction provided all the incentive she needed. We had another quick fuck with Adrienne bent over the washer while we waited for the dryer to finish.

On the way back to the apartment, we heard a noise in the hallway above us and we rushed up the last flight of stairs and back into the apartment. I fumbled with the key in my haste and dropped it on the floor. When I finally got the door open, we rushed in and slammed the door. Adrienne fell against me, laughing. "Fuck me, that was close," she managed to say.

"Literally or figuratively?" I asked.

"Oooh, literally would be nice," Adrienne cooed.

"Right here or after we make the bed?" I asked.

"Why not both?" she challenged.

She jumped into my arms, my erection settled between her legs and we pounded on each other with her off the floor, back against the door and legs and arms around my body.

We made the bed and climbed in, cuddled up and fell asleep.

Most of the rest of the world was well into Sunday before we surfaced. Sunday followed the pattern established on Saturday. Breakfast out, penis in until dinner time and dinner out followed by more penis in, washing sheets in the middle of the night and sleep until late Monday morning.

Late Monday morning, we decided to go to at the seedy café with the great food, and Betty's bounding boobs again. Adrienne pressed her skirt and blouse again and added her domestic touch to a pair of my Dockers and a collared shirt for me. Neither of us could find Adrienne's panties. She told me to keep them if I found them, an offer I was happy to accept.

The food was its usual quality and the floor show exceptional. Betty undid two buttons on her blouse between taking our order and delivering our meals. Either she wasn't wearing a bra or had removed it while she was away from our table. Adrienne was as focused as I was. She even commented on the possibility of needing two hands to contain Betty's bouncing boobs if one of them was to break free.

Back in my car after gorging ourselves on gourmet food, I suggested I drive her back to the arena parking area to retrieve her car.

"I'm not ready to call it quits on the long weekend," said Adrienne. "Why don't we go back to your place for a while and see what comes up," she quipped as she reached for my crotch the hundredth time since Friday night.

Back in my place, Adrienne seemed determined to finish our long weekend together in grand style. For an hour, she couldn't decide whether she wanted my erection in her mouth or her vagina. Her howling orgasm while astride me settled the issue. My accompanying orgasm required at least a thirty-minute break.

She appeared to be on a quest to recap everything we had tried in the previous sixty-two hours except for my urinating in her ass. Just after three in the afternoon, we both came while I fucked her ass. We took showers, dressed for the final time and settled in front of the television to watch the fifth game of the Comets first round series against Toronto on the local Fox channel. We had missed the game. It had been on Sunday. An internet search discovered the Comets had lost. We got undressed again and hopped back in bed.

Late afternoon, I drove Adrienne to the abandoned arena parking lot. I had no idea what her car looked like or where she had parked it but it wasn't difficult to find. I drove up to the only car in the lot and we both got out.

At the open driver's door of Adrienne's car, we hugged and kissed. I felt an empty sadness as Adrienne settled into her car and drove away. I stood, watching her car as it drove across the parking lot, through the gate and turned right on the highway.

On the way home, I reminisced about the long weekend we had shared and promised myself to somehow arrange a repeat occurrence. I suddenly realized that we had not exchanged phone numbers and it was going to take some effort to call her. I also didn't know her last name, a hint of where she lived or worked and I hadn't a clue about the license number of her car. All I had was her first name and the fact she loved ice hockey.

I found over twelve women in Utica with the name Adrienne. None of them resembled the Adrienne I was seeking and there were over one hundred other towns and cities within forty miles. Facebook and the other social media weren't much more help. I also didn't know any of the other regulars in section 203 who might have been able to help.

After weeks of frustrating searches, I was resigned to having to wait until the start of the next AHL season when I hoped Adrienne would be in her usual place in section 203.

The Utica Comets first home game was scheduled for October 16th against Syracuse, six months away. The months dragged by. I quickly bought my season ticket for the same seat as the previous season. On October 16th, I was at the arena two hours early and had to wait for the doors to open before I could climb to my seat.

When the referee dropped the first puck, Adrienne's seat remained empty. About five minutes into the game, an overweight gentleman about fifty years old, struggled into the row in front of me and settled into Adrienne's seat. He was there again on Friday for the game against Charlotte. I went home that night convinced that something had happened to Adrienne that caused her to change her schedule and I was probably not going to see her again.

Covid didn't help my funk. However, spending more time in my apartment did have a silver lining. I got to know my neighbors better.

I began to do my laundry in the middle of the night, probably as a way to remember Adrienne. One night, I was sitting in the lone plastic chair that had entertained Adrienne and me on a night long ago, when I was joined by Bernadette, my next-door neighbor. I gave her my seat and we talked while we waited for our laundry to finish. Bernadette was wearing a simple, one-piece dress and, I suspected, nothing under it.

Somehow, during our conversation, Bernadette shared that she was glad she had worn something when she came into the basement to do her laundry. When I inquired about her comment, she shared that she often didn't bother to dress since she was usually alone at two am in the morning.

I laughed, probably harder than her comment should cause. She gave me a curious look and smiled. "You too?" she asked.

"Me too," I admitted.

Bernadette laughed. "I guess I'm not as unique as I thought I was. I do it so I can wash everything at the same time," she explained.

"I do it because it feels good, especially if I'm not alone," I confessed.

"Interesting," said Bernadette. "Would you do it in the nude again?" she asked.

"Probably," I said.

"So would I," she said.

"Wednesday night?" I asked.

"Looking forward to it," Bernadette responded.