All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 03'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy crap!

I think I may have spontaneously combusted! This is just beautifully written and insanely hot. Thanks for sharing!

joey72joey72about 9 years ago
Wow!

This series has got me seriously worked up. Great storyline, well written and hot as can be. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really awesome!

I've read from this site for years and must say this was absolutely fabulous! Great writing and please keep going! Hot and emotional! My favorite.

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 9 years ago
I am in LOVE...

... with this series and in love/lust with Daniel!!! I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really great love story

I think this story can rival some of the other great love stories on this site. I can sense Daniel and David growing closer, even though they seem concerned about what might happen when they return home. But they are growing into a loving relationship with each other. The tenderness, love, caresses, and sexual expressions between them are very touching. Keep the story going!

I also love the descriptions, the sight David sees with Daniel's top shirt buttons undone, and the tendrils of black chest hair poking out for David to see. Loving sight! How warm it must be for David to snuggle up with Daniel!

AnaisLily1969AnaisLily1969about 9 years ago
Love it!

This love story is very well written! I could see the passion developing between David and Daniel. If at all possible, I would love to read more about what lies ahead for them. Maybe struggles of how they are expected to act against how they want to, that just intensifies their obvious love for each other.

Don't leave us hanging! Continue the love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really like this story. It is very engaging, well written, and incredibly hot! :)

One editorial comment: I don't think "debauchery" was the correct word in context. Maybe "debacle"?

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
didn't think it was possible

I can't remember the last time I had sex, made love or had an orgasm but after reading this I can honestly say I feel a bit of a reaction that shows how hot that chapter is oh I want my Daniel!

I have read from this site for years but only joined recently I didn't want to be another anonymous anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fuck that was hot. And sweet to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Such a sexy tale. Love the description of these two boys in lust.

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeeover 2 years ago

WOW!!!

I love love love this story so much 😍

letsquirtletsquirtover 2 years ago

This is an awesomely fantastic extremely finely crafted beautiful love story. Your writing is just incredible! The movie would be a blockbuster (if the world was a bit more accepting). Thank you for the opportunity to experience this. I hope it doesn't end for a few more years, minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for bringing me and all of us this story. Every time I read it, it’s just …. magic. Much love to you for creating and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous