All Comments on 'Speechless'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
Very Sweet

I’ll bet this was how most first times happen - unplanned and overcome with passion.

Sweet read - and still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!!

I would have loved for this to be longer and it would have been cool to read their talk and have them fuck again but....I really loved this. Great writing,amazing story and awesome character's!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

I appreciate her recognizing her own responsibility in what occurred. How fortunate he really was a good guy and her first time was so exciting.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone. And thanks, nthusiastic. While still too often women are coerced or forced, I tried to portray here how it's not always one sided. I've toyed with writing a follow-up to this story, showing how gutted the guy was to learn it wasn't completely consensual. He really had no idea. Of course, he had a responsibility to make sure, just as she had a responsibility to tell him, but in the heat of the moment it's not always so easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the way you used words. Nice descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...