Speechless

Story Info
Songwriter is stunned silent by singer's incredible beauty.
849 words
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Isabelle Walsh pulled into the driveway of Luke Thorne's Los Angeles home and ran towards his door. She couldn't wait to thank him in person and celebrate their success.

This would be the first time Isabelle would meet Luke in person. They spent the beginning of the year working remotely, connecting via Skype and Zoom as they worked on tracks for her latest album, "Love Code." The album was the Perth native's effort to break into the US market, and her record label had asked her to work with Luke, who had spent the last decade writing songs for the world's top female artists.

Half the tracks-"Love Code," Sexology," "Deep and Meaningful," "On the Dance Floor," "Beg for My Booty" and "Inside Me"-on the new album had been co-written by Luke; "Sexology" and "Beg for My Booty" had become international hit singles, and the album had hit #1 in twenty-six countries. Isabelle had thanked Luke repeatedly in interviews promoting the album. Now, she'd finally have her chance to express her gratitude face-to-face.

Her finger hit the doorbell, and less than a minute later, Luke opened the door.

"Oh, hi-"

Suddenly, he couldn't speak. He was mouthing words, but no sound would come. Luke gasped and his body seemed to tremble slightly.

"Are you all right?" a concerned Isabelle asked.

Luke waved for Isabelle to come in, and ran to a desk near his white piano. He pulled out a large notepad and began writing.

Isabelle was profoundly confused. Why couldn't he talk anymore?

After a few seconds, Luke handed the notepad to her.

"I'm so sorry," he wrote. "I'm really embarrassed."

"Why?" she asked.

He took back the notepad and wrote down a few more words before putting it back into her hands.

"Please don't be mad at me. This used to happen when I was a teenager and I'd see a gorgeous woman. I'd clam up and not be able to talk. You are extremely beautiful."

Isabelle was a bit taken aback. Luke had never given any indication that he was attracted to her during their Skype and Zoom sessions. If anything, she had been attracted to him, imagining what it would it be like to have his smooth dark skin next to her very pale skin in her bedroom.

Luke was back at the notepad again, and Isabelle thought it was cute how nervous and vulnerable he seemed to be. I can't believe this, she thought. This guy has written dozens of hits and made millions of dollars...and now he can't even speak?

She took the notepad from him.

"I'm intimidated by your beauty," he wrote. "It's overwhelming and overpowering. Please don't be mad at me-I don't mean to reduce you to your looks. But you are one of the loveliest women I have ever seen. Your long blonde hair and your green eyes just do something to me."

"Why, thank you," Isabelle replied, sliding the notepad back to him.

Luke's hands moved furiously over the notepad. Isabelle loved the look of his shiny black hand, the hand that had crafted so many great songs, the hand that would feel so amazing caressing her pussy.

"And your accent is so sexy, too!" he wrote. "You're the first Aussie I've ever worked with, and I wish I had worked with a lot more lol. It's a major turn-on. Even your name is beautiful-Isabelle Claire Walsh-such an angelic name."

Isabelle laughed. "I'd never call my name angelic! But if you think so..."

Luke sighed and took back the notepad. He was writing something very long now, and Isabelle took the time to admire his big, muscular body, his smooth shaved head, his cute lips, his deep chocolate eyes. He's extremely beautiful himself, she thought.

After several minutes, Luke handed her the notepad again.

"Please let me know if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I didn't mean to. Please don't feel any pressure to respond in a way you do not want to. You could have any man in the world, and you can obviously do much better than me lol. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are a magnificent singer, a kind and sweet person...and again, one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. I hope we get a chance to work again, but if not, that's OK. I just wanted you to know that I think the world of you. Luke."

Isabelle brushed back tears. "Thank you. You didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. I really appreciate you telling me all this. I also think the world of you as well, Luke."

Luke was stunned, and took back the notepad.

"Really?" he wrote.

"Yes, really," she replied. "Come here."

Isabelle embraced and kissed Luke; as soon as their lips parted, she could hear his heart almost beat out of his chest.

"I really like you, too, Luke. And you know why?"

Luke had a puzzled expression on his face.

Isabelle smiled. "Do you know how hard it is for a girl to find a guy who doesn't interrupt?"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amy Bred Ch. 01: Meeting Amy arrives at the cabin for the summer and new arousal.in Interracial Love
Shauna & The Repairman A thick ass white girl gets her first taste of BBC.in Interracial Love
Making Her Happy Zoe thinks she's happy but Demetrius shows her she's not.in Interracial Love
Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 01 Who’s in this unique neighbourhood sex club?in Loving Wives
More Stories