All Comments on 'Speed Dating'

by ScotishGuy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story

Realistic, tender and sexy. Thanks for a good read.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Really Sexy Real Sex...

This is another very real and very erotic story - I loved the build up of the growing sexual attraction and of course the delicious intimacy once the guys are in bed: the sixty-nine position being a favourite place for me too. I love your writing - keep the stories - and me! - coming!

bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
Nice!

Well written/edited and the narrator's voice is consistent. I'm older but into larger guys and it still held my attention. I think it was the romantic elements that kept me involved. I'm a sucker for a good romance and I look forward to their relationship developing. I'll be back for more assuming you plan to write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Must go speed dating and find a hunk lol,great story by writer,a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Well written-builds neatly to its double crescendo. Thanks for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving sex

Great story love leading to pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Scotland the brave

see speed dating isn't just for hetero sexual couples as this was proven by Gordon. the best things will come to you if you are persistant. what started slowly turned into a full fledged love affair. I wish I was that lucky.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was great. I especially like that both men got satisfied. That they are in love makes the story even better. Are you one of the characters?

Tom599Tom5992 months ago

Good story love to meet a man like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous