Speed Dating

Story Info
Getting out of the rut..
4.6k words
4.07
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Slow burn** Self-edited I apologize for any my silly mistakes.

Sugar and Spice will make everything seem nice or Rocker and Stockings and we just get to the point. I have this debate with the jacket I put over the black dress that hugs all the curves and covers enough of my assets that you can't say there fully on display.

I decided to leave my place without a jacket and let my shoulders do some of the talking.

I get in the car as my ride pulls up, as I assume they will have an open bar at Date Night.

The Speak-Easy opened up a little while ago and they love to host speed dating as a way of always going right and not having to worry about swiping left. As I walk up towards the velvet rope lining the entrance where the overly hot bouncer with the square jaw and bright eyes checks my ID and I start to get nervous.

What will the turnout be tonight, will I vibe with anyone? Will I have to pretend to be interested until the timer says I can move on to the next booth and or table?

They let you pick your next date. It's almost like a hot potato, please find your next date before the singer stops her song. I appreciate the mood they are trying to provoke with the open bar, the singer on stage, almost like the 1920's met the 2020's making past, and future intertwine giving the best of each. This allows for each 3-minute date to feel private and open at all times, allowing for all conversations without fear of being overheard. The ones that signed up show up early and pick their spot while the rest show up and fill the spots.

I cross my lucky stars that I am led to the ones worth my time and effort, as I know I look almost my best. As you never show up to the first date looking your best, what will you do to top it on the next date?

I take one last deep breath and I walk in the dimmed room with red velvet plush lining the seating area. Warm lights outline each seating area almost like a theater. Given soft lighting that sets the pace, the music is loud but not overly over-powering. I take a peek around the room, and I freeze as I am unaware where to sit first.

The two men I saw first were, the one with the million-dollar smile and muscular arms and the one with the tattoos covering his entire arm.

Shit... who first as I don't want to pick wrong and have them forget me by the 5th date.

I look around the room seeing if anyone else looks like a better start here, sit here, talk to me first. But no such luck all I see is another face, another body, another person trying to find their person. So, I close my eyes and I slightly turn to the left and I sit where I look first.

He sits up straighter as I sit down, remembering I should probably ask next time if I can sit, but eh, let's not dwell on that. The man in front of me has kind green eyes, and I can't help but feel safe. I don't know if that sounds silly, but I do. He says his name and I missed it shit something short and starts with a J, is it rude to re-ask? I decided not to waste time asking and say my name back. His smile widens and I lead with "what are you missing by being here? As for me I am missing trash tv and a glass of Wine filled to the brim, because who said half is the only way to drink it."

"Ha, well um the game, but what's a game if you have no-one to watch it with?" He says almost passionately.

He has a good laugh, and a kind demeanor but the time is running out and I am not getting the take me home and leave in the morning vibes. So, I politely banter until I hear the song end and a new one begins.

Everyone on a date says their goodbyes, and then frantically look around the bar ensuring their next person is not taken before given the chance to react.

I thank J for his time and kindness, and I do the same trick as before. I slowly turn my body to the right this time and head towards my next date.

I try to not speed walk and look like I am on a mission but like I wanna sit down and not look like I'm trembling either. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, but within reason with heels course.

I get a better look at the gentleman in front of me, and this time I ask if this seat is taken as they chose to sit at the bar, and I thought that would be an appropriate way of asking if I can join them.

He sets his what I can only assume is an Old Fashioned down and politely says "it is now" as he turns towards me slowly extending his hand out gesturing me to sit down on the stool.

I set my flute down, and awkwardly say "thank you" while looking down at my feet for just a second as he makes me feel nervous. But not in the butterflies in the stomach need to run away kind of nervousness. Instead, it's the, I don't want to say something ignorant and ruin my short time with him.

He seems to sense this and says, "my friends bet me $20 I wouldn't show up tonight, easiest $20 I've ever made, what about you what made you show up tonight?"

I laugh to myself as I realize everyone in this room has their own unique reasons for being here and on this particular night. I take a sip before replying, as I try to formulate a response. I look at him and I can see him waiting, watching the gears in my mind turn again and again. I nearly blurted out before catching myself and for what I hope came out smoothly and said "ooh yeah? Are you the type to hide away and avoid human interaction at all costs? Or. is there a deeper story there that made your friends inclined to pay you to meet someone?" I ask this not to be a nosey per say but because they intrigued me with their comment.

I watch as he takes a sip from the amber liquid, I feel a slight panic as I might have said something wrong, made them feel insecure, and I start to say more to let them know I meant no harm just curious banter.

He holds up his hand as I start to speak again, almost like he sensed my uneasiness yet again ugh stop reading my face I think to myself as he says, "you didn't answer my question".

"Shit, um sorry, you are correct, my bad" I quickly said feeling slightly embarrassed. Really fumbling this time, pull it together. I take a small breath before speaking again.

"I am here because I am over looking at my screen waiting for a response, I missed seeing someone face to face being able to gauge the conversation just by being near them, so I am here and not on an app hoping for a better outcome."

He nods, and replies "I got dumped and haven't left my place in what is 'too long for someone of your age' "he uses his fingers to make air quotes. "So, they made a bet with me, seeing if I had what it takes to try again."

He continues and explains that he made a show of not needing their help and he is totally okay, but they are persistent, and money is money.

"So are you here for money or a date" I ask, "not trying to sound rude" I quickly add "I just... say this as I want to know if you see this as a way to spend your night or if you are looking for your person."

The song stops and I realize that was probably not the best way to end things, but I have 3 more dates to make up for it. He stands up, says he was happy to lend a chair and to stop by if I care to learn his name.

I smile and say, "maybe you'll be the lucky one and learn my name" and I walk away before he can respond.

This time I walked over to the guy with the tattooed arm, I noticed I cut another woman off but at that moment I didn't fully care as I didn't push her out of the way or anything, just walked a little faster that is all.

I get a whiff of cologne, not in the overpowering- lay of the sprayer next time kind of way but more of - what is that as it smells incredible and I must know more, so I say, "damn it smells good over here mind if I stay awhile?"

"If you feel that is what you must do then yes, please join me". He says with a sexy accent that I replay in my head once more.

I slide in the booth across from him, and as I do I say my name and wait for him as this time I want to attempt to know someone by name. As I almost feel rude not knowing a single name besides the staff. Nick, his name is Nick okay I like that name I repeat to myself so as to not forget.

"Fries!" He says with amusement.

What? Did he say fries? I am beyond confused for another fleeting second when I smell the aroma I know well.

French Fries are placed in front of us, and he slightly moves the basket towards me and says "Please, I can't finish them all, it would be too much."

"Is this your way of buttering me up, because it's working in your favor?" I say as I take a few to eat. I feel the familiar comfort only a nearly too hot to eat fry can bring, and we sit there a moment longer just eating away the stress.

"Thank you, genuinely thank you. I can't recall the last thing I ate and that's not a good thing, maybe I'll repay you sometime". I say as I take another one.

He quickly states, "Ooh if you think this is good just wait till you get a fully home cooked meal."

"Well shoot, let's go right now why are we still sitting here" I joke back.

"If you told me you were going to be here, I would have started my slow cooker" Nick says with a playful smile.

"Well, there's always next time, as I learn quickly" I say back.

The song ends but I feel an urge to not move, however, I know the blonde I out raced might have something smart to say about that. So, I slowly get up, and he slides me a napkin, and I can only hope there's numbers on it. I take the napkin and I take a quick peek and I see I am correct. I fold it and gently put it in my purse hoping it doesn't look like I am uninterested. I look at his eyes for the last time, and I turn away.

I notice the million-dollar smile is already spoken for and I start to make my way towards the man sitting at the table that has his back to me, when I hear a familiar voice asking me to stop. Confused and assuming they are not speaking to me I keep walking, that's when I feel a tap on my back and I turn around and It's you, the man from the bar. I am at a loss of words as the 5 rounds are not over yet.

"Take a chance and leave." I hear him say.

"What?" I reply back as I must have heard wrong.

He nods towards the front of the bar and slowly starts walking then stops and looks back and I know he is asking me to follow.

I find myself walking behind him before I even put thought to why I am following him.

He stops and turns around and says, "sorry it was loud, and I couldn't think, but I was wondering if you would like to leave and go somewhere with me, I am over unfinished conversations, and I'd really like to finish ours."

The look on my face had to be priceless as he dropped his gaze, and I noticed the confident exterior he tries so hard to show falters. I find this endearing, and almost reassuring that he's not assuming I'll leave with him just because he asked. I look around the room and I see a spot I can sit down at, but I don't find myself walking towards it, instead I say "Brittany, my name is Brittany" Fuck way to be smooth, now he will change his mind and find someone with confidence.

"Cute name for even cuter women." He says with a grin.

Ah shit why did he say that now I know I am blushing. "Haha it's the curled hair and makeup don't be fooled" I say back.

He quickly replies, "nah I know beauty when I see it!"

And in that moment, I knew where this was heading at least for the night.

"So where are we going or is that a mystery like your name seems to be?" I ask.

"You didn't ask for my name," he says as a reply.

"Fair enough, I apologize, where are my manners, may you please tell me your name" I say almost sheepishly as I realize he is right, I never asked. I start to look away feeling guilty as I never wanted to come off as rude or uninterested, just small talk doesn't come easy to me at times, and I can skip necessary steps.

"Thank you, that was kind of you to finally ask, you can call me Trevor" he says with a slight laugh as I can tell he means no harm with his words, just playful sass, as he smiles with his eyes.

"Well Trevor, why don't we as you said it 'take a chance and leave'". I say with as much confidence I can muster, and I look at his eyes, waiting to see if he shies away, he does not. Instead, he links his arm with mine and starts to walk towards the exit.

The air outside feels nice as I take a deep breath, one to calm my shaking hands and two because the cool breeze feels good on my face, as the wind gently swirls around me.

I see a white Sedan pull up and Trevor checking his phone before saying "I know a place that's open, a few minutes away, if you still wish to come, I know I would enjoy your company."

I truly think this over and send a quick text to my friends as just in case I go missing this was where and who I was last seen with. I walk towards the vehicle and open the door before turning and gesturing for him to get in first, giving me a few more seconds to fully decide if I want to get in the car or go back and find date number 4.

The female driver in that moment looks at me and asks what music I preferer for the drive, and I find myself replying and closing the door and hearing the click of my seat belt. At this point my heart rate is maxed out but I am so curious to how this night will end and where he wants to take me.

A catchy song I do not know comes on and I almost hear what sounds like singing coming from Trevor. I smile to myself and take the time to center myself, refined my confidence, the reason for the black dress in the first place.

We pull up to the side of the road and we say our thanks for the ride, and as I get out, I notice not many places to eat, but more of units and store fronts below.

"I hope you don't mind. I love the family that owns this shop and when I want a Reuben this is where I go, I should have asked if you like Panini's." He says almost as a question.

I tilt my head and gently laugh, as I can see the vulnerability in taking me here. I open the door and walk in, and as I hold it open for him the smell hits me and I hear my stomach, the fries are starting to wear off and food sounds like heaven right about now. The next hour flies by and I don't want the conversation to end but I can tell as much as the owners love Trevor they need to clean up and get ready to close up for the night.

I debated asking him to my place, but I don't have the power to leave if I want. Well, I could but then I'd leave him at my place and nah I am good. I notice Trevor is walking, and I walk, almost skipping to catch up, I link my arm in his and I let him guide me to the next destination. The streetlamp flickers and as the darkness takes over, I stop moving and I tug on his arm. He turns to look at me with a confused look, and I take that moment and I lean up and kiss him on the left side of his face. As I go to pull away, he takes his hands and cups my face and kisses me.

I part my lips inviting him in, and I feel his tongue meet mine. I can't help but smile a little as I kiss him back, my right hand trailing up his back as my left hand finds his hip.

The street light flickers back on and he looks down at me, his dark eyes saying so much as he trails his fingers down my bare arms, causing me to shiver under his touch.

"Um, I live down the road, would you like to come up for a drink or I can find you a ride if you wish to leave". He says while his fingers trace up and down my arm almost automatically.

"A drink sounds lovely" I say as my right hand finds his left hand and our fingers interlock. I let him lead me down a side road, and we take a left, towards an Apartment building. He takes his free hand and pulls out his keys out his pocket and unlocks the door. I make my way inside and follow his lead as he sets his keys and wallet down and gestures for me to leave my purse and heels by the door.

"Cute place!" I say while modestly looking around not wanting to make him feel uneasy.

Next thing I know my back is to the wall and his mouth is trailing kisses down my exposed neck, I forget about the drink he promised and find my hands pulling the tucked in shirt out, this quickens the kisses and I take that as an okay to undo the first button on his flannel.

"If at any point you wish to stop, please tell me and we will go get the bottle". He says in my ear in a near whisper.

Not a chance I say to myself. And My lips find his, as his hand finds the zipper, on the small of my back.

As the small fabric hits the floor, Trevor backs up and looks slowly from my eyes to my legs and backup to my eyes. This time his eyes are darker, and before I can shy away, he pulls me away from the wall and into what I can only assure is his room.

I undo the last of the buttons and I push Trevor's shirt to the floor, which he follows up with by removing his undershirt leaving him in his caramel color khakis. The site alone is enough to turn me on and I was already turned on. Hell, I was turned on when he told me "it is now" back at the bar.

I tell him not to move as I undo the bra that matches the lace thong, and as both fall to the floor, I look at him. He licks his bottom lip and takes his belt off in one swift go. I feel my pulse speed up as he goes down to only black briefs. I can see the outline of an impressive dick, and the heat between my legs gets even warmer.

Trevor then grabs his phone and turns on soft music before lifting me up and laying me down on my back, his fingers trail down my body and he squeezes my thigh, I shift my right leg just enough to invite his touch to move where I want. I can feel the need and desire rise as his fingers tickle the inside of my thighs. As he feels my warmth my hips gently arch up in response. My nails dig in his back a little deeper as he fingers my clit.

"Fuckk" is all I can say as he adds two fingers.

I pull his boxers out from his pulsing erection and begin to pull them down and use my foot to push them all the way down gently creasing his leg as I do so. He then kisses me deeply, with a sense of hunger. He teases me a little while longer, before he grabs the condom from the nightstand. As he does this, I take a peek and damn, he looks so good, is all I can think.

He grabs my waist and pulls me to the edge of the bed; the height is perfect, and I open my legs as a response to what he is asking. As he enters me, I lean back and all the stress of today melts away as he once again finds my clit with his thumb that seems to work in tandem with each thrust of the hips. I know my body well enough to know I am going to cum more than once. I lean forward and as my lips find his, my hand cups his balls and gently massage.

This gets a moan from him as he dives in deeper, I slide back on the bed and ask him to lay down, he does as he is told and I get on top, I guide him back inside as I rock my hips that the base of his shaft rubs me just the way I need. I notice he doesn't keep his eyes closed long, and he learns up and I wrap my legs around him still rocking back and forth. His mouth finds my nipple as his hand grabs the other exposed breast. He sucks and bites before switching his hand and mouth. At this point I don't really care what he does, I just don't want him to stop. The way my body responds to his touch makes me laugh to myself that I was worried about a jacket just a few hours ago, and now my insides are being filled by a man I met only hours ago.

Several climaxes later, he slides out and throws the condom away.

I stand up and ask him to follow me, this gets a laugh from him as he says, "oh now you know your way around my place, that didn't take long."

I smile and tell him to "hush". As I make my way to the shower, and I give him a look that says everything that needs to be said. I watch as Trevor opens the small door on the wall behind him and pulls out a towel and places it to the open towel rack.

I find myself not so much wanting to look 'sexy under the water' and more so just feeling myself standing under the water as he makes me feel safe to do so. We take turns washing off the salty taste to our skin.

12