Speed Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I get out and dry off, he leaves the room and comes back with a few shirts and sweatpants. "I wasn't sure what you like to wear so I grabbed a few," he says as he puts them on the bathroom vanity.

Damn, seriously like how the fuck was I at a bar only a few hours ago wondering what your name is and now here you are asking if I want to wear your clothes and if so which one. I grab the clearly well-loved band T shirt and black drawstring sweats and get dressed as he puts on a pair of blue gym shorts.

"Where is the bottle?" I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

-- -- --

I open my eyes and it takes me a second to recall where I am, as the memories of last night and early morning come rushing back to me. I look to my right, and I see Trevor curled up next to me still lost in sleep. I take that moment to close my eyes and take in the silence as I know things are going to change.

I started my day yesterday just wanting to feel the attention from a man and to get my needs taken care of, if lucky enough. As I felt in a rut and wanted to know what it felt like to be desired and wanted. If that got me a man, then so be it. I never put much thought into it beyond that as I saw myself leaving the bar with a number and a flirty text to send when I got in my own bed, and in my own clothes.

Yet I lay here, and I realize I got so much more than that, and all I can do is hope that when he wakes up, he doesn't tell me to leave and never come back. As those thoughts start to overtake me and the familiar self-sabotage starts to sink in, when I hear a groggy goood morningg and those fears melt away as his arms pull me in and his head snuggles in my neck kissing me until his lips once again find mine. I smile and bashfully pull away.

"Where are you going?" Trevor says with a slight waver in his voice.

"I am going to get my toothbrush from my purse as I can only imagine the politeness you are showing me right now." I say, nearly pleading with him to let me do this and I promise I'll be right back, and we can pick up where we left off.

I hop off the bed and before I leave the room, I feel arms wrap around me from behind and he laughs and says, "you don't have to try and be perfect around me as there is so much more to you than a minty breath first thing in the morning."

I feel myself sink into him a little as he says this as I know what he means, and I don't want the moment to end. As against all odds sometimes all it takes is 3 minutes to make a connection and a night to seal the bond of two perfect strangers who met at a bar.

--

Do I keep this going or like any good romcom leave it up to your vivid imagination to where Brittany and Trevor end up next.

12