All Comments on 'Speed Dating'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
des911des9116 months ago

Not bad at all. The drama and the interactions made the story; some of the sex scenes were a bit overplayed (for my tastes); Evelyn and Dina were merely a distraction; but, most importantly, it all worked out in the end.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

2 stars. I didn't outright hate any of the characters.... but literally, I strongly disliked EVERY SINGLE named adult that I recall in the story. //// Dina is an ass AND a cheater, Evelin is an abusive bitch who doesn't deserve to be a Dominant, Bernie happily fucked Michelle not caring about hurting his best friend, MC's ex wife was a menace who at least may have had legit mental health issue, Michelle's ex was a philandering dog's ass, Michelle willfully hurt MC and disrespected him AND his feelings. and MC was perfectly happy to participate in adultery with Dina (and Kelly, though the latter was ethically OK given situation specifics). A pox on ALL their fucking heads (not houses since kids were innocent).

/

Plus, the RAAC ending, where NONE of the issues raised by MC about Michelle's behavior and choices were addressed in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending became too unbelievable. It is too hard to believe that the main character could get past Michelle’s betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No clue what Jack had to apologize for at the very end. The story was well written but didn’t really feel like a romance story more erotic couplings and wonder what would happen if Kelly decided she wanted to swap again since apparently no one can say no to her. I guess the characters choices don’t really make a whole lot of sense to me.

classicespressoclassicespresso6 months ago

Very well written story with believable characters. Wishing for a follow-up.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

I have liked some of your stories in the past but I am not going to read a 30k word story with no tags.

TechumsahTechumsah6 months ago

Liked it needed a more detailed ending to be a romance though.

Paiger123Paiger1236 months ago

You had me until the end- there was no reason for Jack to apologize.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

Frankenstein, I’m a total sap for a good love story with a happy ending, and nobody does it better than you!!! I loved the unexpected twists and turns of this one. Evelyn, and especially Dina were great characters in this story, and I fell in love with Michelle at first meeting. Just great my friend!!

muddman74muddman746 months ago

A decent story, but I think this should have labeled an erotic coupling instead of a romance. Too much fucking around and Michelle fucking his best buddy because her BFF made her do it sure isn't a romance to me. 4 stars for the story from me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Moaned after the first sentence when I read the story started off in a church. I'm an atheist.

Groaned shortly later when it says you could get a glass of wine, beer or whiskey for a small donation. I don't drink...PERIOD.

So, with 2 things right off the bat that I don't like, I figured the rest of the story was just going to get worse.

No thanks. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story until the end. Should not have invited her to the cottage. And never, never, get back with her. He walks into the room, sees her laid out on the bed, and says "No thank you, I told you we are over", and then he walks out of the room. Now that is a better ending.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord505 months ago

I’ve enjoyed every one of your stories I’ve read. This was no exception. I didn’t care for the MC getting back with Michelle, or feeling like he needed to apologize. He made it clear how he felt about the swap and the other three went ahead and guilted him into it. I think I would have rather seen him find someone else to settle down and raise his son with.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lets get real people. A beautiful woman who has not had a sexual partner for ten years final finds someone she wants to be her lover and they have great sex. Then the same day she agrees to a partner swap because her "friend" asks her to, despite the obvious reluctance and anger of the man she appears to have feelings for. Despite her ten years of chastity she then claims that the swap meant nothing as it was just a cock in a condom. I know its only fiction but characters, particularly the leading one, need to be believable.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

I guess everything turned out okay in the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really goodEvelyn read but I was not keen on the four swapping partner's, now Evelyn and Dinas that's a much better story great characters and deserve their own story with love for Dinas, shame Evelyn want off at the deep end, would make a great alternative ending with the three of them together

.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This one is a big fat no from me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely storey thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good read, with fate and human foibles, complications of resolving one’s feelings, all that good stuff. Ending a bit of a quick bow on things.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a romance, just every one fucking each other

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting story, fun read but the ending was really unsatisfying. Michelle stomped on his heart by banging his friend the same day they had this magical afternoon. He just forgave then HE apologized for something? I think I’d have rather enjoyed him developing a relationship with Dina, breaking her from the toxic one she was currently in than getting back with Michelle. I thought you handled Bernie’s resolution ok, kinda wanted him to get gut checked once. Their years of history worked to help patch their relationship, and Bernies an idiot. Michelle’s response was just aggravating, she fucked his bff cuz her bff nagged her into it? That is proof positive that their afternoon together was nothing to her and she really didn’t give much of a shit about the MC.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Well, I was ready to hit the 5 star key until the ending. Being 80 I have come to the conclusion that sex is an overrated pass time and most young people will realize that if they reach my age.

Your story was good but but the the ending lost you a star and besides that I felt, along with others I'm sure, the this story should have been in the loving wives section. Could have had less sex scenes also.

You did keep reading though with your writing and waiting for the finish after the debacle weekend with switching partners. I completely agreed with our MC not wanting to swap partners. Your ending turned this into almost a RAAC thing and our halfway maralistic MC was a slave to his dick in the end.

There is a lot more to a relationship than sex and I'm sure if you carried this story on and the MC was to marry michelle, it would never work because there would always be that doubt in his mind if and when the swapping idea came cup again, she would want to go along with it. All of this is just my opinion of course. 4 stars

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar5 months ago

A fully 5 star effort. The characters were strong, weak, decisive, and indecisive sorta like people. They acted consistently throughout. I think this is a great one.

HansiMaierHansiMaier4 months ago

My man, that also needs an all erotomantic second part.

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithu4 months ago

Great read! I appreciate the time you took to craft the story. It felt like 2 stories in one.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap4 months ago

First of all, it is not easy for me to rate this story.

On the one hand it is - as always - excellently told, on the other hand the events are IMVHO as improbable as they are unbelievable - or Jack, the main character, was deliberately portrayed as a characterless and unprincipled, selfish asshole who only thinks with his dick !?!!

For one thing, it's hard for me to imagine fucking around like Jack. On the other hand, it's even harder for me to imagine fucking the best friend - and moreover the girlfriend of his best friend! - of the woman he fucked less than 6 hours earlier, even if everyone "wanted it that way" - simply : No way !

And even if : Hard to imagine that everything will "straighten out" ! Even if I had gone along with it, the others would have been dead to me afterwards!

Therefore only 2/5 stars from me this time !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jack better never commit to Michelle, she doesn’t care about him only how he makes her feel and can easily be swayed by Kelly’s wants. Bad news, Jack better just keep Michelle around for fun but never commit to a woman like that. Love your writing tho

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Jack should have ended the story with Dina. They could have built a relationship in a relatively rational, forward path that would have left them healthier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Full Count... 
4.91
678
194
Bandit 
4.89
657
266
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
789
I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
More Stories