Speed Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fingered me to the first of countless orgasms, I realized I only had myself to blame. But I smiled when I came around his fingers. With that little red dot glowing in my face, how could I not?

So we trained my reflexes, trained like it was a lifestyle. I guess it sort of was. That metronome was on half my waking life any more.Tick, tick. A constant reminder that I needed to focus, to not let petty things distract me. Charlie was great about it, too, on me about it like a fly on scraps. He was there in bed with me when my alarm went off. He made sure I showered and groomed myself properly. Made me grow my hair out. He made sure I dressed for the stream, taking charge of my online shopping and what I wore day to day. Half the time, he actually personally helped stuff my body into my ever tighter, ever skimpier clothes himself. It only made sense, since he was usually the one taking them back off of me during the stream. If the degree of pawing and groping got cumbersome at times, well, that was what the laser pointer was for.

It wasn't the only response we'd trained me to. Thatbeep, for instance.

Again, he had to interrupt his interruptions to adjust the camera. This time I was on my bed, laying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows so I could still see the screen. (It wasnot to make sure my tits were still showing. Charlie was always reminding me it was a good idea to showcase my nudity, but I most emphatically did not agree with that as a marketing strategy.)

I nestled into place, the air of the room cool against the warm wetness of my pussy. Was Charlie going to climb in behind me, or walk up in front of me? I hoped behind. Not because I wanted him to fuck me -- OK, notjust because I wanted him to fuck me -- but of the two, it was way easier to play through. Were those his clothes I heard hitting the floor? It had to be. Was he hard? I bet he was hard. God, I was wet.

Focus, stupid!

I shook my head, wincing as a Warper tore me out of my Prawn Suit. It plunged into the depths of the entrance to the Inactive Lava Zone.

"Shit! Oh my gosh you guys, I can't believe I let that happen. Don't worry, Prawny, I'm... I'm..."

There was a cock in my face. Damnit! Of all the times to have a cock there! It didn't waste much time pressing itself laterally along my pursed, disapproving lips, then sawing back and forth, slowly worming its way between them. Should I give in, blow him as fast as possible and then get back to the game at 100%, or split my attention?

As it turned out, the delay of asking the question was itself enough to impose an answer. While I zigzagged dazedly into the Lava Zone, I was treated to a front row seat of my Prawn Suit sinking into the lava and disintegrating into nothingness. There it went, along with its expensive Jump Jet upgrade, the mark 2 depth module, and a storage bin containing all the Purple Tablets I'd anticipated needing on my way to the Primary Containment Facility.

Meanwhile, Charlie's dick continued, poking in and out of my lips. "Looks lmmk I'm gmma hmmf to respawn bmmk mmt base," I muttered resignedly. With a sigh that let his cock the rest of the way in, I threw myself into the lava. As the screen went dark, the cock slid along my tongue and I doggedly started blowing my trainer.

This was something we'd worked on extensively, thank goodness. I was one hell of a proficient cocksucker by now. We'd made damn sure of that. It had become one of Charlie's most common tactics, throwing his cock in my mouth and fucking my face like he owned it. I'd complained once that it was getting predictable (and more than a little gross and degrading), but he'd smartly pointed out that it was also one of the most distracting stimuli he could throw at me. No arguing with that. It interfered with my sightline. The smell of his junk filled my nostrils. The way he gripped a fistful of my hair and skewered himself down my throat had made me gag and gag until, with months of training, I'd basically lost my gag reflex altogether. He could shove his dick down into my intestines and I'd keep on humming through it.

(I meant shove his dick into my intestines from my mouth, to be clear. I was still working on taking it up the butt. The plug I'd mistaken for his thumb earlier was already helping.)

Speaking of helping...

"Look at her, folks. Look at that pretty little face, sucking my dick like a cheap little slut. She fucking loves it, gang. Don't you, Baby? Playing your little game -- badly, I might add -- while you show thousands of strangers your cute little tits. You must be wet as hell, slut like you, letting them watch you parade your slutty little body in front of the cameras. "

Cameras? There was only one camera, idiot, I thought at him irritably. I wasn't about to let him get in my head again about having my bedroom under surveillance, live to the planet. There could be no responding, obviously, but even with nothing to do but hang there being face-fucked, the blowjob was damn distracting. Yes, I was making some gradual process chasing down the ingredients for a new Prawn Suit, but I had to be way behind time now. This wasn't seconds lost, it was minutes. A lot of them. A fact not lost on Charlie.

"You're way behind, slutcakes. You're never going to catch up. You know why? Because you love my cock so much you'd rather blow me, rather beg me to stick it in that hot little box of yours, than game. Wouldn't you? Blink for us if you're a cocksucking tramp."

He jammed himself way down my throat then. Cheater! I might not have a gag reflex, but I'd like to see the biggest slut of all time take a cock that size down her throat without so much as blinking! Unfair.

I couldn't see anything but cock and pubes. Thankfully, as I feverishly lashed his shaft with my tongue -- we like to joke that my tongue had an APM higher than my hands -- I could feel him start to tremble. Here it came. Charlie soon pulled out, coming all over my face. The gobs of man batter coated one eye shut, but it was the right eye, the one his body was already obstructing. With my left freed, I gulped down the long overdue nut-sack-tainted air and got back to work, fighting down the anger from my roommate's treatment.

Not enough, though. Charlie patted me on the head, his flagging cock dragging across my cheek, leaving cum smears in my makeup. Another spurt shot out at the last minute, catching me in my open eye and momentarily blinding me. The red light fuzzed out as I frantically rubbed the smaller blob out. Sure, we'd trained on letting the cum glisten on my face --very distracting -- but I had to see, didn't I?

"That's my girl, Baby," he said with mocking sweetness. "Might not be much of a gamer, but you're one hell of a cocksucker."

All right, enough was enough! I threw my controller down and launched myself to my feet. The pointed nail of my index finger jabbed him in his bare chest. "Look, I know you're trying to do me a favor here, but you can't treat me like that! It's one thing to touch me, to take my clothes off, to strip me in front of all these random dudes on the internet, to spank me, to make me blow you, to jizz on my face. That's why we're here. But I will not lie there on my own bed in my own room and be condescended to!"

Charlie stumbled away a few steps, clearly taken aback. I couldn't remember the last time I'd blown up at him anywhere close to that bad. Probably the time he'd made me play with a big leather dog collar on, a leash attached on right and left. I'd played down on my knees on the floor while he tugged on them leashes like reins. He'd called me My Little Pony, and it had triggered a vitriolic reaction I'm too embarrassed to reiterate. Suffice to say, it was unprofessional and I made it up to him after the stream pulling him around the house in my gaming chair.

"Aren't you even going to apologize?" I railed in his silence. It was all the worse, knowing that he was well aware of my feelings. I wasn't feeling them in that moment, though, that was for damn sure. "You're gonna stand there, moping, 'Daddy?' If you can't show me at least a tiny sliver of courtesy, then maybe you and I need to... Are you even listening? What are you looking for? Pay some goddamn attention to me or so help me, I'll--"

The laser pointer flicked on. It must have hit me right between the eyes. Before I knew what was happening, my training kicked in. My scowl dissolved, replaced in the blink of an eye with a big goofy grin like I was a kid about to get on a rollercoaster. Like I couldn't wait for more. Like there was nothing in the whole universe to be unhappy about.

Slowly, he smiled back.

Tick, tick.

"You're falling further behind, ya stupid slut," he reminded me, giving my left tit a hard slap as a reminder.

That was the kind of thing that made him such a good trainer. Reminding me when I was getting off-track.

"Sorry, gang. Forgot what we're doing here for a second! Let's get back to it, shall we boys and... well, let's face it, boys?"

I threw myself back into my bed, legs spread wider than ever as my Seamoth headed back to the Moon Pool, not willing to lose a single more second to having him force them apart when he was ready for me. It didn't take him long. Sucking dick always made me horny; even in my zen state of concentration, the fragrance of my over-eager pussy was impossible to miss.

When Charlie lifted me into doggy style position, I was ready for it. I dove down into the briny depths of the Lost River while Charlie dove into the moistened depths of my cunt. My vision blurred when he pulled me upright to my knees and went after my clit, but I didn't miss the uraninite ore cluster I'd been looking for. I was making miserable time plodding along the ocean bed in my new Prawn Suit, but with his cock hammering my pussy like a Reaper Leviathan on a fresh Cyclops, there was no remembering basic facts likeyou'd move way faster if you pulled yourself with the grappling arm, orI advertise my stream to everyone we graduated high school with. Still, I didn't stop drifting along half-aimlessly even when he made me come.

The first time, anyway. The second and the third, I got a little giggly and listless, propelling Prawn Suit 2.0 right down the flaming gullet of a Sea Dragon Leviathan. Fade to black as his cum flooded my pussy.

Ah, well. As Charlie taught me, it's good to have some footage for the blooper videos.

For what had to be the fiftieth time, I had failed to complete the game. Charlie read off some of the viewer comments as I resignedly tapped to Quit. "Lots of gg's this time, BabyBlew. No wp's, but you can't blame them for withholding that."

"We'll get there next time," I said determinedly as I absent-mindedly scratched an itch on my left tit, smearing a puddle of cum around in the process.

"Sardavar says 'at least you tried lol.' Montey_Mortensen kindly reminds you that you let a gob of cum dry your eye shut again."

"Thanks, Montey!" I said, reaching for the box of tissues I kept on my nightstand for just such occasions.

"Oh, ouch, the Zooninator wrote, 'her tits aren't big enough, make her get her tits done.'" Charlie shook a finger at the camera. "Hey now, Zoony boy, I happen to think she hasgreat tits. You don't fuck with perfection."

"Bigger titties would only be more distracting," I pressed.

"You let me worry about distracting you, Baby."

Another eye roll. "Whatever you say, Daddy."

I pulled my chair back in front of my monitor, plopping my sweaty, cummy ass into the seat. "We came closer today, everybody. We'll get there one of these days, won't we Charlie?"

"I sure hope not -- I might be out of a job," he joked.

"I might find some other use for you and that cock of yours. Anyways, I think that's it for today's stream. I wanted to thank all my onlyfans supporters for their support -- links in the bio if you haven't seen enough of me yet -- but for now, I want to thank you all for watching, and don't forget to smile." I blew a kiss at the camera, and a moment later the red light winked out as Charlie ended the stream while the credits rolled.

"I know I got fussy there, but that really was amazing," I told my roommate as I rejoined him in my bed. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much; it was a relief to let my face regain a natural pose, the little half-smile it now settled into almost all the time. The metronome was loud in my ears,tickingaway right over our heads on my headboard, but any more it seemed like it began the moment I woke up in the morning and was still going when I fell asleep at night.

"The stream? It was a catastrophe. One of your worst runs yet."

I rolled my eyes. "I meant the sex. We can talk stream stuff another day. Didn't you like fucking me?"

"You're not half bad, I suppose," he said with a thin smile.

"I know you told me to quit bringing it up, but I can't stop wondering. Once this stupid pandemic's over and life gets back to normal, do you think maybe you and I could go out? Not just leave the apartment, but like go out. Together. Like a date? You know, like normal couples do? We have so much fun together, it seems like it'd be the next logical step, doesn't it? No more trainer and trainee, just a boyfriend helping his girlfriend with her work."

But Charlie just shook his head.Tick, tick. "Come on, we've been over this a thousand times. We're better off as business partners."

With a sigh, I relented, nodding in sullen agreement as I got back to work, sliding down between my roommate's legs and sucking life back into his dick. There was no joy in it, though. Just prep for tomorrow's stream so I might not fuck everything up so bad when I inevitably invited his cock into my slutty little mouth.

Tick, tick.

Then there was a laser pointer blasting me between the eyes, and a little gusto returned to my lips and tongue as my routine regained some energy. I couldn't smile properly around a dick, but like the stream, I was ready to die trying.

Charlie smoothed back my hair. "Atta girl. I hate to see you losing focus."


12