Speed Trap Town - Raw Ending

Story Info
Marion’s destiny is not what it seems.
5.7k words
3.21
5.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speed Trap Town - Raw ending

070823.01a

Marion's destiny is not what it seems

All characters are over 18. This is non-consensual fiction.

Speed Trap Town

Chapter 1: Prey

The road was dead straight for miles and miles. It was narrow, barely two lanes in moderate shape with few pot holes. It was dark gray with a weathered broken white line that was hypnotic, in a bad way. The pale golden sand at the edge at times threatened to take over the road. Illuminated by her head lights the sand stretched out into the darkness. She had seen it earlier, before the sun set. There was nothing out there in the desert.

Marion Blake, with hands gripping the wheel, her knuckles white with the strain, peered into the falling darkness. She had been driving for hours, since 2:43 this afternoon. She was tired and stressed. She didn't like driving at night, even in the best of times. But now was in no way the best of times for her. It should have been, but things are sometimes not what they seem.

She reached out to the empty passenger seat and touched her purse. It was reassuring and scary at the same time. The purse was still there and in it, nestled in the bottom, covered by all her little possessions was the bank pouch with sixty thousand, three hundred dollars. At 2:43 pm when she drove off with it instead of making the deposit, it seemed like a lot of money. Now, after a few hours have passed, perhaps not as much.

The money could solve a lot of her problems but it also created a few. Stealing the money on impulse, meant running away and starting new. No one knew where she was going. Not even her longtime boyfriend Paul. That loser. He was no great loss.

She would go to Mexico, get a little place by the sea. She could work accounting at a local resort. She would meet new people, make new friends. But now she was growing tired, her vision blurring. A vehicle was approaching her car, the approaching lights visible as tiny dots growing larger, brighter by the second. Tiny amber lights around the bright head lights told her it was a big semi-truck approaching really fast, on the narrow road. Its lights were blinding, its engine roared as it flashed past, her little car swayed in the cross-breeze. She needed to stop and rest before she ran herself off the road.

A mile away, peering through the dirty bug splattered windshield, Marion saw the blurred lights of a neon sign. She blinked and forced herself to concentrate on driving and reaching the sign without going off the road.

She passed the sign and pulled into the parking lot of the 'Sandy Springs Motel.' To her surprise the small parking lot was almost full, with only two empty spots in front of the office. On her way into the office she paused to look at the motel. The office was a stand-alone building with lights on in the front and back. She assumed the back was a residence for the motel manager. Close by was a single row of rooms, about a dozen with vehicles parked in front. The Sandy Springs Motel looked like it was built in the '50's, but it was clean, well maintained and well lit. She wondered about the name, there was a lot of sand in the desert, but no springs around for a hundred miles.

Marion went into the office, and rang the bell. Shortly after a young man appeared, like Marion, he was in his early thirties. Unlike Marion who had an attractive, shapely figure, he was tall and thin.

The young man, apparently the manager, asked, "Can I help you?"

"I am looking for a room." Marion smiled prettily, trying to hide the tiredness from her voice. "A single bed would be fine."

"Sorry, we're booked solid. All twelve rooms are occupied or on hold," the manager said from behind the counter. His eyes followed his finger as he scanned through the names in his registration book.

"You must be Mary. Hi, I'm Trent. We spoke on the phone. Remember? I was expecting you earlier. I saw you pull in, and rushed over here. Did you get lost? This little motel is so out-of-the-way, but that is why we picked it."

Trent had come quietly into the little office and was standing looking at them. He was a tough leathery man in his late thirties. He looked hard and fit and the faded jeans, military-cut shirt, wide leather belt suggested that he made an effort to look tough.

"Mary! Mary Krest," the manager called out. "I got your reservation, right here. Room 7."

Marion looked from Trent back to the manager, the stress of the day visible on her face. "Mary Krest, yes." She looked back at Trent. "That's me, Mary Krest."

"Okay, then. I am glad you made it Mary. I thought we would have to start without you. That would be a disappointment to all in the Society. It's a good thing that I briefed you on all the details in our phone calls. I will give you a little while to check in, have a snack, freshen up, and then we can start. I will pick you up, Mary, at Room 7. Manager, check her in! Let's get started!" He sprang boyishly out the door.

+++

An hour later, Trent was at her motel room door. "So glad you could make it. Better late than never. The 'Wild Siders' will be so glad to meet you. We normally have a meet and greet at the beginning, but since we are having a late start we will have to postpone that."

Trent lost his train of thought when Mary came through the bathroom door and stepped into the light. She was wearing a pale brown, form fitting, satin dress, designed to make the wearer look naked.

"Is this dress Okay?" Mary asked. "I didn't know what to wear. I can change."

"It is fine! Everyone will just love it. But wear flats. Heels don't work too well in the desert."

"We are going in the desert?"

Trent burst out laughing and apologized for laughing to the beautiful Mary Krest. She moved with the unselfconsciousness of someone who is used to going about with little or nothing on. It was a warm look, and a friendly, confiding face. She was in her very early thirties and had a pretty and youthful look about her. Her best feature was the ash-blond hair that hung heavily to her breasts.

"Three months ago we met in a forest area and before that it was the beach. The 'Wild Side Society' meets every quarter; we try to keep it fresh." As he spoke he held the door open for Mary.

"I'm coming. Mary hurriedly picked up a compact and made for the door. She gave Trent a nervous half smile and went out into the dark desert night. She was full of questions.

Trent explained that the name 'Wild Side Society,' was just the name of their club. They had a vote and picked that name because it sounded cool. They usually 'play' in the afternoon, but decided on a night event, to avoid the worst of the desert heat. As Trent explained, they walked across the parking lot and out in the sands of the desert.

At first one young man joined them, Trent introduced him as Tom. Then a friendly young lady joined the group, walking along with them. She was dressed in bicycle shorts and a crop top, but it was still reassuring to Mary that she was not the only woman.

The small but growing group continued walking through the scrub bush of the desert and over a small sandy rise, leaving the motel out of sight. A friendly group of young men and women greeted Trent and the others. They were all standing around greeting and joking with one another. Most wore shorts and a casual top. Mary felt completely out of place in her cocktail dress. But the sexy dress was a big hit with the men and women. They thought it was daring and showed Mary's commitment, as a new member, to the 'Wild Side Society.'

In between greetings and trying to remember names, Mary noted that they were evenly split with 6 males and 6 females. The guys, all nice, were in their thirties and twenties. The girls, all cute but with different looks, were all younger than Mary.

Trent checked his watch again. In the distance, a light came on, the only light for miles. It caught everyone's attention and the conversations stopped.

Trent spoke up. "Attention Wild Side Society!" he paused for effect.

"Tonight's event will be 5 card draw. Paul, I said draw, not hold'em." Everyone laughed at what must have been an inside joke.

He continued. "Everyone has played before, only Mary is new to our little game. I explained the game to her over the phone, earlier in the week. Our Prey tonight will be, drum roll, please. Sharlyn, fast as a fox Penny, Lily and Violet and by tradition, the new girl Mary, is also Prey."

"Prey, get ready! ...Now don't forget, get to the light and pick up 5 cards at random. 5 cards. Then make it back here, to the start... if you can."

"How long is the head start?" a girl asked.

"6 minutes. Prey, get a 6 minute head start!"

"Prey, on your mark!" Trent held up his hand, while the four girls quickly formed a line.

"Get set!" Trent turned to Mary and pushed her in the line with the other four girls.

"Go!"

At the drop of his arm, the prey girls ran off in all directions. Penny took off from a sprinter's stance and quickly disappeared into the darkness. Mary was taken by surprise, she expected everyone to simply run straight to the lights in the distance. That appeared to be the simplest, most direct route and made sense to her. She ran as fast as she could in a cocktail dress and flats. She was quickly reminded that she was no athlete and needed short breaks to catch her breath. She found that darting from one scrub-bush to another was best. Her nice dress was going to be ruined, with sweat stains and snags from the bushes.

She didn't have a watch on, or anything to tell her when the hunt had begun. But at one point she heard a long air-horn and knew the chase was on. Going direct, she was already close to the light at this point. So she continued to hustle as fast as she could over the uneven ground. She ran straight for the light knowing that she was running in the light where they could see her but felt that it would be best to get there quickly and then slip into the darkness to sneak back in a large circle.

She made it to the light. It was actually camping lanterns powered by a car battery on a table. Scattered over the table were playing cards, all face down. Being scattered made it difficult to examine the cards. There was simply not enough time. Mary picked five cards at random then snuck towards a large brush and left in the shadows.

Mary headed back towards the start, in a circular direction, breathing heavily and slowing down so that she could listen for the searching predators. Ahead of her she could see another girl, Lilly, a prey, still en route to the deck of cards but with a male predator, following just 30 paces behind her. They hadn't noticed her yet. Slowly, Mary moved through the shadows until they were safely behind her. Mary let out a momentary sigh of relief but then soon noticed another shadow moving in line with Lilly and the predator she had just seen.

She hoped maybe he was stalking Lilly and she hadn't been noticed. Mary hid behind a bush and held still, holding her breath, watching and waiting. Yet another predator appeared, looking like he was following them, but suddenly he veered towards Mary. She had been spotted!

She bolted. But she was nervous and already winded from the long run to the cards. The desert was uneven ground and in the dark of night, twisting an ankle or worse was a real possibility. She ran but Wesley caught her. Wesley, the predator, held her by her arms while they both panted from the exertion.

"Let me see your cards," Wesley demanded.

Not sure of how to play the game, Mary naively handed them over to him to inspect, but to her surprise he said, "They are mine now." Then shoved them in his pocket.

Mary had worked hard for those cards. She had run her heart out for over six minutes in the night. They were hers! Prey or not she was going to keep what was hers. She lashed out against him, sparring in that uniquely female way. He hadn't expected his prey to fight back and she managed to rip the cards back from his pocket. He eventually subdued her, but she had kept her cards safe.

Paul, who was the other predator, ahead of Wesley, turned around and came back to her. He forcibly pushed Mary to her knees in front of Wesley. She was his captive with her elbows and knees pressed into the packed sand. Paul, playing the predator, held her down in the sand while Wesley laid out a blanket on the ground.

Together they moved Mary to the blanket and roughly tore at her clothes, removing her cocktail dress and panties, in a flurry of manhandling tugs. Wesley called Paul's attention to the wetness between her legs and both of them felt, then sampled and tasted her essence.

Wesley stared directly in Mar's eyes, taking in every moan, flinch or reaction as he rubbed her clit and fingered her. The second predator, Paul, ran up ahead to get his cards from the table but came back shortly with another two predators.

Now Mary was surrounded by four.

A girl, Bridget, about twenty with a ponytail and tattoo on her thigh, tied her up with rope while the men watched and waited. She was fast and efficient with the white rope. She tied her wrists to ankles with many wraps, leaving about a foot of rope between the two so she could be more easily moved around. Her captors laughed and said she was getting a just reward for being a brat. It was all quite secure, Mary could tell, there was no wriggling free, but at the same time, she was thankful that it did not cut into her hands and feet. As she finished up another predator, a guy, stalked towards their little group.

Mary was on her back, her knees up and pussy splayed wide open to the elements. Only her upper chest was partly covered by the bra. It had been pulled up to her neck, and hung around her, still hooked in back.

The new guy was Trent. He saw everyone just standing over Mary and took the opening. He knelt aside her, gave her a little hickey on her neck, and then made a loud wolf howl by her ear, that got laughter from the onlookers. The howl made Mary shiver in fright as he unhooked the bra pulling it out of the way so he could assault her nipples.

Mary moaned in pleasure that soon turned into a shriek as he took a bite of each nipple and pushed his hand across her neck. He fingered her pussy, making her gush and squirt all over the blanket. Until he said "I know what you want" and he pressed himself inside of her.

'A hard cock is what I always want,' she thought but didn't verbalize other than the moan that broke from her lips. He thrust into her over and over and held a toy to her clit as she writhed.

Everyone turned to stare as a naked Sharlyn was escorted into the clearing. Tom in his underwear, walked behind the naked blonde, holding her wrists at her back.

Sharlyn began to straddle Mary who was on her back, saying, "I've been told to sit on your face."

Not waiting for a reply, she put her naked body onto Mary. With the encouragement of the onlookers, Mary lapped at her pussy. It was immediately clear that Sharlyn had been freshly fucked. The creampie in her pussy and now on Mary's tongue was proof. Obediently Mary pleasured her until her jaw hurt while the wolf continued to tease the both of them.

Sharlyn asked for and was granted permission to taste Mary, and repositioned herself between her legs. Paul eagerly appeared in Mary's view, his hard cock bobbing in her face. Mary took it in, sucking on it, tasting his conquest of another woman, occasionally gasping to the side for air. Telltale moans floated through the night air as one of the predators was pleasuring Sharlyn whose face remained pressed between Mary's legs.

The stars flickered overhead. So numerous in this spot of the desert far away from the blinding city lights. Eventually the ropes were removed from the prey's arms and legs and they gathered their items and walked, full of good humor, back to the motel. Everyone appeared to be in a good mood. In the parking lot, they gathered in a circle and compared cards.

Chapter 2: Down Mexico Way

Trent looked at Mary's cards and exclaimed that his two sevens beat her two fours. He quickly returned the cards to the deck without giving Mary a chance to see his hand. Mary wasn't comfortable with that but nobody seemed to care. Prey and predators were pairing up. Mary had been claimed by Trent.

They walked back to her motel room with his hand on her waist and then her ass. Once inside, he was all over her. They were drinking and soon got incredibly drunk. Trent started fooling around but Mary wanted him to stop because she was feeling light-headed and knew she wasn't going to cum. He did stop for a bit and then came back for more. He toyed with her body until she was dripping wet and he kept rubbing his wet fingers over her mouth to show her how much she really wanted it.

In the morning when she woke, she had a raging hangover and a hazy memory of Trent leaving. She was sore, her pussy tender and swollen. This, the sordid little motel room with an empty tequila bottle on the floor, was what she was running away from. The stolen money was her ticket out. She glanced at the alarm clock. It had been fun, but checkout time was approaching. Seedy motels of this sort aren't interested in you, but when your time is up...

Las Cruces, New Mexico then across the border to Mexico, was the escape plan. She had gotten a late start but the motel's parking lot was still full when she left. The predators and their prey were sleeping late. Avoiding the interstate, she stayed on the back roads. She would trade in her car after crossing the border to Mexico.

A few hours later she was stopped by the local traffic police. It had the appearance of a routine traffic stop, but Marion felt uncomfortable from the start.

"You traveling all by yourself, lil darling?" The local sheriff was at her car window, tapping his nightstick on the glass. What she could see of his face looked like leather from too long in the New Mexico sun. He protected himself with large mirrored sunglasses and a ten gallon white cowboy hat.

"Why are you stopping me, officer?" Marion asked, having lowered the window.

"lil Darling, the reason I pulled you over is that you have a broken tail light," the sheriff said and again tapped the car with his nightstick. His other hand rested on the heel of his gun in its holster.

"No I don't! I check my car." Marion said defiantly.

"Lil, darling, you wanna get your ID and step out of the car," he made it an order not a question.

Marion looked at the deserted road ahead. Behind her was the unmarked SUV with flashing lights that stopped her. The sheriff had opened her door. She took her purse and got out of the car, the sheriff smiled when he got a little peek down her shirt.

"Gotta check ya for weapons. Standard procedure," he immediately pushed her against the car and before she could react, ran his hands from her arm-pit, down her sides to her knees. He reversed, running his big hands up her inner thighs to her crotch. Then turning her, one hand went to her back, down to her waist and over her butt. At the same time his other hand went from between her breast, tugging at her bra then down over her flat stomach, giving her vulva a couple little pats.

"Not finding any weapons," he said. She looked scared. He said, "You don't have to be shy around me, just relax."

"Long way from home, Marion Blake. Is that birth date correct, darling?" He said, looking at her driver's license.

"Yes. Why?" She asked worriedly.

"Well you don't look like you're 32. But I imagine you get that a lot." A cheeky smile crossed his face. She was a good-looker. He was enjoying this.

While he looked on, she quickly tugged at her bra to get it back in place.

"Now, darling, just take a seat in my truck, while we get this taillight thing straightened out." He put a firm hand on her shoulder, guiding her to the unmarked SUV with dark, tinted windows.

12