Speed Trap Town - Raw Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really didn't pay too much attention to him until he opened her door and she could see a gun in his hand.

He forced her to get in the passenger seat of the vehicle and told her to undress; when she resisted he hit her with the underside of the gun. Marion begged him to just let her go, but he wouldn't budge and when she was naked he told her to undo his pants. It was obvious he hadn't showered or washed in a while, and when she opened his pants he was already hard. She had to give him a blowjob, which tasted disgusting and he didn't seem to feel the need to warn her before he came.

The sheriff pulled on her hair and told her, "You liked that, didn't you? You like eating my cum." He moved closer and grabbed her face, squeezed her cheeks and told her that he owns her, then demanded that she repeat it. "You own me!" she answered, still sobbing. He had her repeat it multiple times.

She could tell he was getting off on slapping and manhandling her and watching her cry, because she could feel him getting bigger and harder.

He let go of her face, and put his fingers on her pussy, telling her how hot it was. "Now tell me who owns this pussy!" he asked, slapping it before pushing his finger inside again. "You own my pussy," she whimpered.

"I knew it! Just looking at you, I could tell you would break! I can tell cock-hungry-sluts just by looking at them," he said bragging about his skill. She just looked at him in desperation because she was at his mercy.

He took her clothes from the ground and threw them in the back of the unmarked SUV. She begged him to get her backpack and bags, telling him it was everything she owned and he did that for her, throwing the bags in the back.

From that point forward he kept casually groping Marion as he drove with one hand on the wheel, sometimes just squeezing her breasts, or playing with her lips, other times he was more forceful and hurt her, pinched or slapped her.

When she struggled he handcuffed an arm to the seat belt mount then used his nightstick as a dildo on her. She gritted her teeth, not giving him the satisfaction of any sound from her and squashed her building arousal.

The SUV seat was soft pleated leather, very comfortable but for a nude woman the seat was in direct contact with her clit. With the gentle rhythm of the road the seat would stimulate her clit and feel so good. After a while his fingers and later his nightstick added to the pleasure. A couple of minutes of the constant stimulation and she had to bite her tongue to hold in her moans.

The sheriff glanced at her but kept on driving and playing between her wide open legs. There was a wet spot on her seat, the car would need cleaning. She felt so dirty from liking it so much, as she fought to hold in another moan.

Later, in the night when it was dark he stopped and had her get out, that time he tied her wrists to the hood of the truck so she was standing bent over with her ass towards him. With her face pinned against the hood, he spanked her ass to get him going and in the mood, before he pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her until he came again and then continued driving.

She could see they were heading south to the border.

Chapter 3: Oil Men

When they stopped next was when she was much more anxious and afraid, because there were others there, patrolling and checking the cars. Two uniformed men came to the driver's window. When they saw her, still naked and cuffed, they laughed and talked in Spanish with the sheriff, something she didn't understand. The one thing she did make-out was when he said, 'Do you think you can handle this lil cutie?' and that for a price, he would leave her with them.

"Lil darling, It's been fun, but I gotta get home to the missus."

"Just let me go, I won't tell anyone. I promise!"

"But don't you worry, none. These young bucks will take good care of that lil sweet ass of yours. They are always looking for fresh chicas. Hell, he likes your erect nipples. For your own well-being, darling, accept them as your owner."

The two men grinned at each other, their craving visible on their faces, then opened her door, and even though she struggled a lot, she had no choice but to go with them, at the very least they let her get her things from the back of the SUV and put some clothes on.

Three days Marion was with them, and those three days were the worst she ever experienced. From what she understood, they couldn't take her back with them because their superior officer wouldn't like it, so they took her off the road into the trees and after a few minutes' walk stopped and tied her in a rundown old shed. They made sure she couldn't get away and then left her there. She was cold, was absolutely terrified and did not see any realistic way out. At some point she fell asleep. She woke up when the same two guys slapped her awake. One of them already had his cock out. The other untied her. Her ankles and wrists were still tied, so she couldn't move much on her own, but they positioned her the way they wanted and fucked her, taking turns. When they both had their fun, they tied her up again and left.

During the worst of it, there were five sexed-up men. Oil workers by the looks of them; big, strong, rough and looking to fuck. One heavy set guy was older with a full white beard and yellow hard hat. He was very demanding of his woman, everything had to be done his way, or 'Boom.' He enjoyed putting her in her place. For her it was beyond shameful to satisfy his bizarre fetish in front of the younger men.

The other four studs were chiseled, young and very macho. The kind of men you see on an oil-rig as you drive by. They work in the afternoon sun with their shirts off, oil glistening on their rippling muscles as they hoist chains with Mexican nacional rock music blaring on the radio. When men like these come seeking pussy, they are not playing games.

Marion was not even sure if they ever spoke to her. The men blabbered on in Spanish to each other as they did bicep curls with big weights. By that time Marion had been stripped nude and tied spread out between two trees. But that only lasted for a few minutes, before they took her down. They found it much more convenient to wrap the rough rope around her neck and treat it like a leash. They could tug on the rope to fuck her face and just tug harder to get her to suck harder and deeper.

Then when a man's desire had been satisfied, he would just hand the rope off to the next guy. That guy would usually just lead Marion across the clearing to his tailgate or tree where he was sitting. Marion discovered that it is almost impossible to stand while being pulled by the neck by a big rough oil-man. It was all she could do to scamper after his boot heels on her hands and knees.

It was suggested by the second time it happened. But by the third time, she was sure. There was no denying it. Marion had never been weak or submissive in her life. But she found her body responding; arousing. It was undeniably 'hot' the way they just took their property. Not a word spoken to her, their conversation in Spanish continued uninterrupted as she was pulled and crawled naked after her new hombre.

With the men there was no suggesting or waiting on a woman. They took the big rope and pulled. If you saw it coming, you crawled as fast as you could at their heels, if you weren't fast enough, you were dragged across the clearing by your neck. Either way, they took you.

It was the hottest thing ever, the way they were passing her around, using her body, every inch of it. Even double penetration. And to her shame, she responded.

Feeling naughty, crawling around all horny and in heat, also aroused the men. Her exposed bum attracted a lover. She was mounted as she scurried along like a dog; the young man with the rope turned and took her mouth, while the other guy jackhammered her pussy and ass, while she sucked.

She was stuffed with cocks constantly for hours and covered with dirt and their cum. She must have climaxed to their amusement at least a dozen times and these were loud, full-throated, full-body quaking, orgasms. They felt impossibly long.

One especially humiliating time, she found herself clinging to a guy's waist with her cheek pressed against his cock as her first assgasm passed, the waves of pleasure and the shock wave of spasms leaving her body. After, she was tired as fuck.

To rest, she was allowed to stay by the legs of the man who held her rope; much like an obedient dog. She would often be on hands and knees between his scuffed up western boots, with her head hanging down, having just sucked him off, the thick rope dangling from her neck into the dirt. Her tits hung from her, gravity pulling at them made them feel like udders and they swayed in time with her every movement. Cum would be leaking from her pussy and gaped ass to dry on her thighs. Sometimes they would allow her to lie down on her side and a man would play with her udders. But mostly they would jerk her rope to keep her up in doggy position. When he handed the rope to another, she could tell who he was by his cowboy boots but there was no guessing what he would take. It could be anything.

Natural reactions took over. She quickly learned which cowboy boots treated her better. Marion found herself scurrying quicker besides those boots, with her head held high, her rear wagging and brushing her nude body against his legs as she crawled beside him. She would smile, offer, wag and pant to serve him, but not with the others.

But they never got tired. They went multiple rounds using her pussy and mouth; took a bump off her tits and went again. There is no limit to the sexual desires of young men.

The unspeakable happened when their dog Copito took his turn. After watching for hours, Copito stood, stretched, jumped from the pick-up truck and took his place. Of course, once he had a taste...

It was so animalistic, the mob mentality, like a pack of dogs. They pulled her hair, fucked her in every position. The dudes saw her all covered in cum with even more inside of her and laughed. She was covered in bruises and her throat and rear hurt so bad. The men were taking pictures. It was humiliating.

Over the days, that's pretty much all that happened, they came and fucked her, sometimes hit or kicked her when they were angry, a few times they also pissed on her, long, strong, beer-fueled piss.

On the third day when they came, they were drunk, and after they were done with her they didn't tie the knots as tight as before, so when they left she finally managed to get out. She got to her purse and backpack, put on some clothes and ran. She found a Mexican family on their way home, hitched a ride to Mazunte, where she lives happily now. Marion has learned Spanish and most nights can be found dancing at the local seaside resort.

~~The End~~

12