Speeding Penalty

Story Info
A wife both punished and rewarded.
957 words
4.26
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In England, some drivers caught exceeding the limit may attend a 'speed awareness training' course, instead of the usual fine and licence points. This is a true story...

"You owe me."

"How exactly?" she warily searches his expression for a clue.

"Half a day of my life I won't get back."

"Didn't enjoy the course then," always the cheeky one.

"The first bit was quite interesting, the subsequent three hours being lectured abouts something I never did, not so much."

"It was good of you to say you were driving," Jessica concedes.

"When in fact it was your second speeding offence this year and we can't afford an insurance premium hike," replies Liam testily.

"It's not fair, you always exceed the limit."

"But I don't get caught, perhaps you should pay more attention to your driving instead of criticising mine."

Jessica has no answer to this and wisely stays silent; her earlier attempt to defuse the situation with humour has failed. Her husband is angry, this does not bode well. With a sinking heart, Jessica realises her bottom is likely to suffer the consequences.

"I'm busy today but free tomorrow," announces Liam, "so are you, I checked your diary. We'll settle the account then."

'Account' is a euphemism for the tally of her misdemeanours he habitually jots down, recorded for an eventual reckoning. Jessica is not averse to being spanked per se, quite the reverse if it's foreplay. Punishment is another matter...

Wednesday afternoon is emphatically not a happy time. Jessica's been dreading what's sure to prove a painful encounter for the last twenty-four hours, yet in a corner of her mind shines a glimmer of excitement. The ritual of chastisement, baring, bending, and obedient acquiescence to his thrilling dominance, has erotic possibilities.

But first, she has a more pragmatic concern: what to wear; No sense in an overly sexy ensemble - she knows Liam too well to think he'll be distracted from his purpose. Still, a girl should look good, however trying the circumstances. Jessica keeps it simple with a dress exemplifying her fine figure. No knickers underneath because, well there's no point.

Her wait is fortunately short and when Liam arrives, he's carrying a flexible leather paddle. Might have been worse, Jessica reflects, he could have opted for the dreaded cane. Her man gets straight down to business:

"Kneel on the couch, stay in position, and don't dare to disobey my instructions. A proper punishment is overdue, and your bottom is soon going to be extremely hot and sore." Jessica meekly complies, whereupon Liam lifts her dress, revealing his perfectly presented penitent to be naked from waist to ankles. "No panties," he observes, intrigued by this unexpected development.

"All the easier for you to spank me, darling," she answers nervously.

Wordlessly he slides the smooth leather from cheek to cheek. Jessica jumps at the sensation, expecting her chastisement to commence immediately and confused by this momentary caress. Silence hangs heavily in the air. Liam raises the paddle, then slaps it across her proffered buttocks, initially causing more noise than pain. Despite the hurt a trickle of excitement leaks between Jessica's legs.

"This is supposed to be a chastisement," says Liam, observing this obvious sign of arousal.

"I can't help it, getting my bottom smacked invariably gets me sexually excited, whatever the circumstances; you've trained me too well."

"Thirty-six hard ones - to match the speed you were doing," Liam warns and resumes paddling her buttocks, producing overlapping red marks that soon have Jessica squirming in distress. He means to teach his naughty wife a lesson she won't forget, delivering the strokes quickly, with no time to accommodate each fiery impact. The supple leather burnishes her bare cheeks; a serious spanking

"Please, not so hard!"

Pointedly ignoring her pleas for clemency, Liam delivers a scorching whack to her right bottom cheek followed by a matching scarlet blotch on her left, both smart alarmingly.

Smack! Across both cheeks this time - the sharp sting sending a surge of desire coursing through her loins. To conclude Liam diverts his attention to her upper thighs.

"Final half dozen," he growls, and goodness they hurt, Jessica's eyes brim with tears, and she whimpers in hot-bottomed distress. When he stops, it's a while before she regains her voice.

"Exactly what I deserved," announces Jessica, somewhat to Liam's surprise. "I hope all is forgiven because right now your wife is horny and urgently needs seeing too." Parting her legs in silent invitation, she massages her sore buttocks. Turning to survey the glowing results. Jessica winces, her expression both pathetic and alluring. Concerned he may have been overly harsh; Liam fetches a cold can of Coke and presses it gently against her scalded flesh.

"Thank you," Jessica jiggles her hot cheeks in appreciation, "now if you wouldn't mind completing the job with a good, hard fuck." She leans forward, grasping the sofa for support, ready to receive him from behind. The head of his penis slips easily into Jessica's wet, pouting pussy. Liam lets her set the pace, grinding greedily back onto his rigid cock, eager to orgasm. He leans in, grasps her sore arse causing his wife to yelp, thrusting vigorously, sinking his rod ever further. "I'm getting close, please make me come," Jessica pleads. Within seconds they climax together.

What next? she wonders idly, suffused by post-coital bliss. Perhaps a little therapeutic shopping; sitting is not going to be an option for hours and the idea of going commando in a public place while secretly aware of how her man has 'taken care of her' is very arousing. Probably not the best time to mention the recently acquired parking ticket - Jessica's poor bottom can only take so much domestic discipline...