Speedster

Story Info
If caught you have to pay a penalty.
2.5k words
4.35
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

I was just out patrolling during my shift. I'd been nominated to cruise around some of the country roads as we'd had complaints about some people driving at excessive speed. It wasn't the people driving ten mph or so over the limit that were the problem. No-one would complain about that because they all drove like that. No, we had some hoons that were real lead-foots and with the speeds they were doing even what should be a minor fender bender could result in something really nasty.

So there I was, cruising around and making myself unpopular. I wasn't booking all and sundry, just those who I thought were pushing the boundaries a bit. Invariably young men who wouldn't have a license at all if you needed an IQ above 90. (Except for old Mr Dickenson. He has Alzheimer's and I think he forgot where the brake was and just kept on going faster. I trailed him until he ran out of gas and then had him carted off to the hospital.)

Cruising down Burke Road I was passed by this little red job. Now Burke Road was a long straight road with only a few side roads so you could expect drivers to travel a little faster along that stretch. But, and it is a big but, there are a few side roads and a number of farm driveways, so one does need to be aware that other traffic may pop up suddenly.

Now I was sitting on the speed limit, setting a good example, when this little red job went sailing past doing at least twenty five over the limit. Now I ask you -- what sort of idiot passes a marked police car at twenty five over the limit? I decided to find out.

I increased speed and sounded my siren and then she pulled over to the side and I pulled over behind her. The driver bailed out of the car and came flouncing towards me, looking very irate.

I sort of recognised the driver. She was the wife of a businessman who'd just invested in a holiday home outside of town. Early twenties, an excellent figure, especially where her bust was concerned. She had very long, very shapely legs, and I could see most of them as she was wearing very short shorts. How short, you ask? Let me put it this way -- if they were a couple of inches longer they'd be short enough to be considered Daisy Dukes -- that's how short they were. Her top was built along the same generous lines, meaning that there was a healthy showing of skin between the bottom of the top and the top of the shorts. I'll admit that the top covered her breasts, but not by much.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" I asked.

"Not really," she said rather huffily. "Perhaps you were bored. It's not as if I was speeding."

"Two reasons," I told her. "Basically for being an idiot and for excessive speeding."

"You can't call me an idiot," she yelled, "and I wasn't going all that fast."

"I can call you an idiot if I think you're an idiot and you were going all that fast. You're lucky, however, as I can't book you for being an idiot. Just for the speeding."

"Do you know who I am? Who my husband is?"

"Yes to both. You're Janet Hutchinson, wife of Mr Hutchinson. I booked him an hour ago for speeding. He was rather annoyed about it. Threatened to have my job. Fat chance that that will happen. No-one else wants it."

"It's Jeanine, not Janet. You can't book me. I won't have it."

"Uh-huh. License and registration, please."

"You don't understand. Let me explain."

"Tell you what. You can explain it all to me after I've run your license and registration. I mean, if you're driving a stolen car or have outstanding arrest warrants then your explanations won't matter and you can save your breath."

"That's my car and I've never been arrested," she exclaimed indignantly.

"Then it won't matter if I run them, will it?"

I held out my hand expectantly and she flounced back to the car and gathered the documents. I ran them and they came up clean as I expected.

"You're clean, but your license is due to be renewed in the next couple of weeks. Don't forget to have that attended to."

"I've already done that. Just have to wait for the new one to arrive, which may or may not happen sometime this year. Listen, you really can't ticket me. It wouldn't be fair."

"I ticketed your husband and now I'm ticketing you. What could be fairer than that?"

"Can't you just let me off with a warning? I don't normally speed."

"Lady, anyone who sails past a police car at high speed probably speeds as a matter of course."

"But I didn't know you were a police car."

I turned and looked at my car. Painted in bright colours with POLICE on the front sides and back. Siren and police lights prominently displayed on top. I turned back to regard Jeanine.

"I believe I already mentioned the idiot bit," I drawled and she blushed.

"Still, there must be something you can do. George will be furious. He'll confiscate my keys for ages. I'll be stuck at home unless he wants to take me somewhere. You're being so unfair. Can't you give me, say, a deferred ticket?"

"What is a deferred ticket?"

"You give me a ticket but it doesn't get registered if I don't speed again. If I do it counts."

"And have you found any officers who have actually agreed to that sort of thing?" I asked, intrigued.

"Maybe," she said, blushing.

"Uh-huh. So if I give you this ticket and let it be known then any deferred tickets will immediately become effective. How many deferred tickets do you have?"

"None," she said quickly. "It, um, just seemed like a good idea."

She probably had pulled that little scam and got away with it. Still, not my business.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about your husband pinching your keys. The way you were going I expect the court will pinch your license for a few months and you won't need your keys."

"No, no, no. You can't let that happen. Can't you think of something else other than a ticket? Please! I'm desperate here."

"So what do you want me to do? Call you a naughty girl and spank you?"

She went still for a moment and I could almost see the cogs in her mind turning. Then she started nodding.

"That would work," she said. "That's a good idea. I won't like it but that's your intention and it beats getting a ticket."

I covered my face with my hand and swore silently. (We're not allowed to swear at the public, even when they deserve it.)

"I was being facetious. Sarcastic, if you like. Maybe even sarcastically facetious. I, as an officer of the law, am not allowed to perform such a penalty. If you think about it I'm sure you'll find that a ticket is just the thing you really want."

"No it's not and you suggested the spanking, not me. I'm just agreeing to it."

"It was not a serious suggestion," I pointed out, irritated.

"Who cares," she said with a shrug. "You offered and I'm accepting."

Was she serious? I had a nasty feeling that she was. Then an evil thought crossed my mind. Have her bend over and pull down her shorts. Then give her the impression I'm about to rape her. That would bring her back into line quickly.

"So I 'spank' you and you don't get the ticket. Is that right?"

I put a bit of an emphasis on the spank so it could be taken as an euphemism for something else. She promptly took it to mean spank.

"Yes. I don't mind. It's just that I can't get a ticket. I really can't."

I gave her a doubtful look and sighed rather noisily.

"Alright, turn around and bend over your car and we'll get on with it."

She had a big smile on her face as she did precisely that. I suspect that the smile slipped away when I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down. They popped over her hips as neat as you please. Her panties were on the same scanty lines as her shorts. Even as she was giving a loud protest at losing her shorts her panties went down, followed by an even louder protest.

"What did you expect?" I asked, all innocence. "I am going to 'spank' you after all."

Again the odd accent on spank and again she interpreted it the way she wanted to. My hand slipped between her legs, neatly covering her pussy, while my other hand went up under her top, proving to me that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Now, instead of a protest, I got an appalled screech.

Jeanine very hastily straightened up, spinning around to face me, looking very agitated.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "How dare you touch me like that? Spanking doesn't require anything like that."

"That depends on what you mean when you say 'spank'," I said, my voice oozing innocent sincerity. "What did you think I meant? I mean, you're not exactly a naughty little girl, now are you? No, you're a very hot sexy woman."

I was amused to see that it hadn't occurred to her to cover up. Her shorts and panties were still down around her knees and her top was bunched up above her breasts and she was showing everything, whether she knew it or not.

"It doesn't matter what I am. You said spank and I expect you to spank and nothing else. Is that clear?" She sounded rather annoyed.

"Ah, well, perhaps we'd better forget it and just let you have your ticket. Probably better for you, really."

"And perhaps we won't," she snapped. "You offered to spank me and I'm holding you to that, and I do mean spank. Got it?"

What could I say? She seemed determined to be spanked if that meant she wouldn't be booked, as long as it was an actual spanking. Ah well, it could be fun.

"Fair enough," I said. "Bend back over and I'll give you the spanking you've earned, and this time I mean spanking."

She gave me a glowering look, turned, and leaned over the car again. She was standing with her legs parted and I could see everything. Did she realise just how much she was displaying? I suspected that she did and was doing it deliberately to score one off me. Well I wasn't going to complain.

My hand came around and landed on her bottom with a loud smacking sound. I'd cupped my hand slightly to increase the amount of noise while also reducing the amount of impact. It wouldn't do to leave her with a bruised bottom. A red and smarting one, yes, but not bruised. She gave a loud shriek when my hand connected, promptly calling me a rude name.

"Try to keep the noise down," I told her. "You're a big girl now and screaming should be below your dignity. And don't call me names or the spanking might go on for a bit longer."

She said something else rude but it wasn't addressed to me so I politely ignored it, continuing with a series of very loud spanks. A couple of things I found rather amusing while I spanked her were the way her breasts wobbled about every time my hand connected and her sexual reaction to what was happening.

I could see that her nipples were now erect and her legs were moving slightly further apart. Adjusting my position slightly I could see that her pudenda were swelling, her inner lips pouting and already protruding, a gleam of moisture showing. A very interesting result in my opinion.

After one final spank I left my hand on her bottom, letting it rub gently over it. Then once again I let it dip down between her legs, lightly cupping her vulva and squeezing gently. At the same time my other hand cupped a breast, my thumb rolling her nipple around.

This time Jeanine's only reaction to my taking these liberties was to take a slight gasp of breath and go still, apart from pushing slightly against my hand. I started massaging her, both breasts and pussy being fair game for my administrations.

"What are you doing?" she finally managed to ask.

I'd managed to unzip and release my erection. I leaned a little closer, letting it move between her legs. That done I gently rubbed it along her slit.

"I'm continuing with the spanking in my own inimitable way," I told her. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

I continued that gentle rubbing for a few moments, waiting to see what she would say. It turned out that she had nothing to say so I continued with my own plans. I eased her lips apart and positioned myself in the space provided. Pressing forward slightly I released her lips, feeling them close around me. Then I pressed forward somewhat more firmly.

She was wet and willing, my cock sliding fully into her with one long stroke, being greeted with what sounded suspiciously like a groan of relief.

Not being one to rest on my laurels I slipped my arms around her, cupping her breasts. Then I started massaging them to the same tempo my cock was now conducting in her passage. I'd thrust in and she quite happily pushed to meet me, taking me deep with every thrust, giving little gasps of pleasure as she did so.

I have to admit that I enjoy playing with someone who isn't afraid to be a bit vocal. I could tell just how Jeanine was progressing by listening to her. I adjusted my pace a little when it seemed she was getting ahead just a little too soon, but shortly after that I was ready and turned up the heat.

Jeanine's happy little gasps turned into a shriek when she climaxed, totally drowning out any noise that I might have made.

"I hope that that has been a salutary lesson for you," I told her once she'd calmed down. "No more speeding as I won't be letting you off with a warning next time."

"Right," she said, still breathing heavily. "Got it. No more spankings. One does wonder what other punishments you might have in mind, though."

She climbed back in her car and left. Okay, she might have left a little fast but it wasn't the blatant speeding of earlier. I could overlook a few miles over the limit.

I climbed back into the patrol car and took my pad out of the glove box. I copied the SD from my bodycam onto the pad and then erased the SD. That done I copied the saved file back onto the SD, stopping the copy prior to my meeting with Jeanine. The saved file I edited, deleting everything except the meeting with Jeanine. She showed up very well in that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers