Spell Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddess," she murmured. "You're like a damn baseball bat." She took a deep breath, and as she exhaled, she rocked back, taking a little more of me into her.

The tightness and the heat and the feel of her weight on top of me, not to mention the image of this incredibly gorgeous woman taking her pleasure from me very nearly sent me over the edge.

Desperate, I reached out with my senses, found the reservoir of magic I had tapped into earlier fighting the warlocks, and focused a small amount of it into a spell that allowed me to control myself better.

The need to come faded to a dull ache as opposed to an imminent disaster and I grinned.

Cally saw me and smiled back. "What's with the goofy smile?"

"Just enjoying the crazy twist fate sent into my life."

Cally snorted. "Yeah right, one girl passed out from an orgasm you gave her and the other--nnnh--doing her best to stretch her tight pussy around your Godzilla cock. You must be miserable. Holy shit this is taking some fucking work."

"It's okay," I told her. You don't have to do it all tonight. Come here." I reached up and pulled her down on top of me, drawing her into a make out session while staying inside of her.

"But the more...pleasure you get out of this, the more energy build up we can generate. That's basic magical law, whether we're talking men or women or anything."

"Still," I said, "that's not a reason to rush."

Cally groaned again as I shifted my hips slightly. "Sorry, sorry," I said quickly. "Just getting settled."

In answer she leaned forward over me again, then rocked back, slowly pumping me out and then back in, then out a little more and taking me deeper with each rock backwards, until I felt my tip bottom out inside her.

"Shiiiiiiit," she purred. "I don't think--I think that's as far as I can get you. Fuck. I'm going to need to get some much bigger dildos to stretch me out better."

I grinned up at her, put my hands on her shoulders, and winked. Then thrust up into her, pushing as much of myself into her as I could. She gave a little scream as I did, her arms shaking. "Oh fuck me," she said.

"Working on it," I muttered, and dropped my hips, then slammed upward into her again, sliding one of my hands up underneath her armpit, and began pushing her down as I was thrusting up into her.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," she muttered, her face aimed up at the ceiling. "Oh my goddess oh yes please fill me up baby." She dug her nails into my chest as I felt her walls clamp down on me, suddenly squeezing so tight that I couldn't move inside her anymore. She let out a slow-building sound from her throat that I thought was going to stop at a moan, but her entire torso went bright red and her moan continued building until her back arched and she grabbed my hands, pulling them up to her small breasts.

She rolled her hips as I massaged and tweaked her nipples and finally she gasped, gulping air as if she had forgotten to breathe. "Fuck me," she almost mouthed, the words coming out in barely a whisper.

Then her muscles squeezing me down began to undulate, her hips rocking back and forth, and she let out a sharp shriek as the orgasm that had been building finally hit her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She began bouncing up and down on me, forcing her slippery cunt all the way down onto me, finally bottoming out and letting out a wordless scream.

I could feel my own orgasm reaching the home stretch inside of her.

"You're so...fucking hard...are you going to cum inside me? I want to feel you fill me with your baby batter," she moaned. She dropped down and rested her chin on my shoulder, whispering dirty things in my ear as she dropped down. "Please Dan, please fill me up I want to feel your hot cum paste my insides and dribble out around your fat cock so deep inside me please fill me up with your seed, I want you to cum inside me--"

"Oh, shit, Cally," I said, thrusting up into her as she dropped down on me. "You're going to make me--cum--"

"Yes yes fucking cum inside me all the wayyyy--" her voice devolved into a constant shriek as my cock pulsed inside her, spraying into her with what felt like the force of a shotgun as she squeezed down on me.

I grabbed her hips and began shaking them as I sprayed a second time, and a third time, and a fourth time. I could feel our mingled juices squirting out around my dick, the pressure and pleasure too intense for either of us to do more than moan through it.

I looked up and saw that she was looking directly into my eyes, her blue spheres shining like sapphires, a strange look on her face as she stared me down.

The look was electric, and unavoidable. "Mine," she moaned at me, and I repeated it.

"Mine," I growled, and she sighed contentedly as I ejaculated one final time inside her.

She collapsed on top of me with a squeak, kissing me and moaning into my mouth.

"Fffuuuuuck that was hot," Aria said next to us. "I woke up just in time. That was beautiful."

My cock twitched inside Cally and she groaned, shuddering. "Oh shit that's fucking sensitive." She bit her lip.

"It's gotta come out," I told her.

"Does it though?" She asked.

"I need a turn. That looked like too much fun." Aria grinned up at her, green eyes sparkling. She looked around for a moment. "When did we move to the bedroom?"

Cally and I both laughed, though her laugh was cut short by a moan between her stomach contractions and my cock still balls deep inside her.

"Cally?" Aria asked sweetly. "Can you be a sweetheart and get off the dick please? I really need a good hard fucking."

Cally sighed and whined slightly. She nodded, and rolled to the side. My slimy cock fell out of her, a large glob of our combined juices, still faintly glowing, plopped out of her as well. She shuddered at the sensation, gasping and falling on my left side as Aria came at me from the right.

"Oh goddess, I'm so fucking empty now," she moaned, rolling from side to side and shoving her fingers deep inside herself.

Aria immediately started cleaning up the mess that was my crotch, licking and scooping our mingled cum into her mouth, moaning with every mouthful. She was so enthusiastic going about her task that my dick was already returning to life before she had even touched it.

I moaned as she finally pulled my cock out of the way and started licking and slurping at my balls. I was so sensitive down there that every touch sent tingles up from my center and radiating out through my limbs.

Aria giggled as I twitched and tensed under her ministrations. "Little sensitive?" She asked between mouthfuls.

"Massive understatement," I muttered. She licked from my balls all the way up my shaft and then swirled her tongue around my tip before pulling it into her mouth. "Holy shit, that all feels amazing," I said.

She popped me out of her mouth. "Thank you. Happy to do a good job."

Cally was still twitching and tensing up on my left, still wracked by orgasm aftershocks. I reached an arm around her and pulled her close to me. She curled right up to me, one hand arm thrown across my chest. "Thank you," she said with her eyes closed. "That was...mmmm...it's been a long time."

"Really? How long has it been since the last time you've been claimed by a Merlin?" I smirked.

"Ugh, don't be annoying. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"One of...? Damn. Gonna have to do better next time." I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, enjoying the feel of her petite body pressed up against me as Aria sucked me deeper into her mouth.

"I dunno," Cally said between kisses. "You're really going to have to work to hit the top of that list."

I smiled at her. "What a shame. Guess we'll just have to practice practice practice."

She laughed, and kissed me again. "Ugh, I've only really known you a couple of days and already it's work work work all the time."

Aria pulled off of me and declared, "Good enough. My turn." She lifted up and grabbed Cally by the hair, pulling her out of our kiss to replace my lips with her own. "Move it, skank," she said good-naturedly, and Cally giggled. Both girls moaned appreciatively as their tongues began wrapping around each other. Aria sank down onto me with a shivery sigh into Cally's mouth, her muscles working hard to bear down on me as I entered her.

"Fuck," I moaned. She was tighter than Cally was, and her muscles squeezed me differently.

"Oh, goddess that's a big cock," Aria whimpered. She paused there for a long moment, her eyes rolling back into her head and her whole body quivering. She let out a long, heavy breath and sucked in another. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit," she muttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked, lifting my hand to her cheek.

"Fuck yeah, it's just...it's intense. I don't think I've ever felt so...full."

"I'm not so deep inside you," I said.

"Goddess, I know. I don't know if I can take all of you. So thick, I can feel your heartbeat drumming my insides. Oh, shit, oh fuck me yessss--" Her whole body tensed, her back arching. Cally bent down to take a nipple into her mouth as Aria's orgasm rode through her. Aria finally pulled in another breath, her eyes wide and staring down into mine. They were like pools of mountain water, green and deep. I could easily drown in those eyes.

I grabbed her and pulled her down to me, and her eager lips found mine as she let out another shuddering moan. "Gently," she whispered. "I wasn't expecting it to be so fucking overwhelming."

I shifted my hips, angling them slightly, and she came again, a small orgasm this time. I raised my eyebrow and shifted my hips the other way, again setting off another, shorter orgasm.

"Oh my goddess, please, just, be still for a moment." She pleaded.

I looked over at Cally, who raised an eyebrow at me. She leaned in and whispered as quietly as she could, "Fuck the shit out of her."

I shot her a questioning look, and she gave me a big smile and nodded. I looked up at Aria, who was still trying to get her bearings.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down and she let out a harsh scream as my hips rose to meet hers. Her entire body stiffened again, shaking as the muscles tensed further than she was ready for. "Oh fuck me!" She screamed.

"Yes ma'am," I said helpfully, wrapped her in my arms and rolled her over.

"Oh shit, Dan, hang on I need to--OH FUCK--" Her eyes went wide as I pushed deeper into her, her hands everywhere, her mouth opening and closing as my girth filled her up. I was about two-thirds into her, and she was tighter than I'd ever felt before.

"You okay?"

She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes as I slid out of her and back in, just a little bit further than the last thrust. "So big," she said as another orgasm poured through her body.

"I'm going to keep going."

She nodded, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. Her nipples were hard wide nubs on her chest, and I took one in my hand, lifting it high enough that I could lick and suck it while thrusting back inside her. She screamed, a loud, banshee-like wail, and I remembered she liked it rougher than this.

I bit down on her nipple, my teeth nearly connecting through her skin, and she went insane below me, her hips driving up as hard as she could into mine, her vagina sucking at my length, trying to drive more and more of me into her.

I looked down and saw that there was only a couple of inches left before I was completely inside her. "That's almost all of it," I told her.

"Almost," she shuddered, and then looked at me with a face full of lust. "Fuck almost. I want allll of it inside me."

"Aria, I don't want to hurt you."

"But it feels so fucking good when you hurt me like this, Dan. I want you deeper. I want you so far inside me I can taste it when you cum. I want to feel you squirt and fill me and just fuck me hard please please I need it--"

Her hips started thrusting against mine again, and my body responded to hers as she moved. Pretty soon we found a rhythm together, and our hips were meeting in the middle, my balls slapping against her asshole as I drove as deep as I could inside her.

"Yess," she moaned. "Fuck yes. Harder. Harder!"

As tight as she was, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long working this hard, but I didn't think Aria was going to have any problem with that. "Going to cum soon."

"Yes! Yes baby, please I want to feel you spray inside me. Put a baby in me. Cum inside me, I don't want any other cock but yours oh fucking please baby cum inside me--" Another orgasm overtook her, and while her mouth kept moving, the sensation ripped all sound from her throat, leaving her mouthing the words as she rode it out, her eyes closed tightly.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" I called out, and she threw her arms and legs around me, locking her ankles behind my thighs and pulling me as deep as she could. My cock pulsed into her, and her eyes opened wide as she let out another banshee wail. I rolled my hips in a circular motion inside of her. She was coming so hard she couldn't breathe, but I was deep inside my own sensations.

Her pussy clamped down on me so hard that I wasn't able to move more than maybe half an inch. I thought she was going to break me off inside her, but it still felt amazing. I sprayed into her again, and she shuddered, barely able to move. I felt my cum and hers spray out of us and coat my thighs, dripping down onto the bed from there. There wasn't enough space between my girth filling her and my ejaculation, and she was so tight that the pressure was too much to keep it all inside.

I came again, and a fourth time, and a fifth, and each time, her hips rolled one way or another until the resistance was too much and she froze.

I sprayed a final time into her, and kissed her. She moved her lips but only marginally. She was falling asleep again.

"Holy shit, Dan. You fucked her into unconsciousness." Cally stretched out next to Aria, kissing us both on the cheek.

"Jesus," I muttered, feeling sleep coming for me as well. "I think that went both ways." My eyes closed on their own, and then I forced them open. "Did she say, 'put a baby in me?' "

Cally giggled. "She did."

"Mkay. Just making sure." My words were slurred, and I could feel sleep creeping up on me.

"You liked it, didn't you?" I could hear Cally's smile with my eyes closed.

"Mmmmm. Maybe. Figure it out later. When I'm awake." A thought occurred to me, and I sleepily smiled at her. "You called it baby batter," I teased her.

"No, no I didn't. Did I? Damn it, I don't remember. Can you roll over a bit so that I can get some cuddling in?"

"Hmm. Kay." I rolled Aria and I over to my left, which put my back against the wall. Cally shifted over and pushed her arm underneath our heads. She pulled a pillow over to give her head some cushion. "G'night," I muttered.

Aria squirmed happily between us, one hand moving up in her sleep to cup Cally's cheek, my dick still deep inside her.

We slept.