Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The whore your mother's been dying to be." She wagged her dripping tongue over his cock.

"Tell me."

Eric propped himself up on his elbows to look at her and the expression of lust on his face was replaced by the shy smile she adored on him, but seemed out of place considering the circumstances.

"Really? I can treat you like..."

"A goddamn slut. Now stop being mommy's good boy and be her bad boy. The one that wants her to..." She looked at him expectantly.

"I want my mother to wrap those perfect made for cock sucking lips around my cock and put it in your slutty mouth."

"Why, baby, is that any way to talk to your mother?"

"It is when your mother wants to be your dirty girl."

"Not dirty," she whispered, her breath so close to his cock it twitched in her hand. "Nasty. Your nasty girl"

Emma opened wide and took Eric deep into her eager mouth. He moaned, but it was drowned out by the sound of her own groan as she angled her head, opened wider and took him down to the base of his shaft.

Like she had when she'd first ridden him, she held still, adjusting to having her mouth stuffed so completely. Raising her eyes to meet his, she slipped her tongue out and slid them across his balls.

"Oh, fuck my dick looks good in your mouth."

Those words, words that no son should ever say to his mother were like music to her lust filled ears. With a loud wet slurping sound, she removed his cock from her mouth and sticking her tongue out whacked his head hard against it.

"God, that's hot." He groaned.

"Like that?" She turned her head and ran his cock along her cheek, resting it along her face and loving the way it throbbed against her. "Like seeing your cock in mommy's face?"

She squeezed it, squirting pre cum along her cheek then rubbing his head into it. She worked his cock along her face, getting it sticky, then turned her head and decorated the other side of her face with his pre cum.

"Ashley do that for you?"

"No."

"Bet she didn't do this either."

Pinning his cock back against his stomach, Emma opened her mouth and sucked his balls into it. He cried out as she swirled her tongue around his hairy swollen balls and he squirmed on the bed as she slightly stroked his cock while bathing his balls with her tongue.

Emma released them, then licked and sucked on each one, enjoying the way he gasped and whimpered and his cock jerked in her hand.

"Hmm, my boy's balls are so full! You have a lot of cum in there for me, don't you?"

"All for you."

"Better be, because I plan on sucking every fucking drop of it out of you." She ran her tongue up and down both sides of his shaft, her eyes on his the entire time.

"Then stop teasing and suck it." He told her, his voice growing more confident. "Show me how a hot milf sucks cock."

"Not just a milf, baby. Your milf." Emma gave him one more teasing lick then took him into her mouth.

Unlike the first time she'd taken him into her mouth, Emma didn't go slow or tease. She bobbed her head rapidly along his shaft, her mouth open wider than it needed to be in order to let her spit flow down his shaft and make sloppy wet sucking sounds that sounded like they were straight out of a porn shoot.

"Fuck, mom!" Eric gasped, but sat up and slipping his hands into her hair curled it around his fists. Emma winced as he was pulling fairly hard, but that slight pain only fueled her to move her head even faster.

She moaned at how good her pussy tasted on his cock and the mixture of both their sticky juices flowing down her throat. Cupping his balls in one hand, she stroked his cock with two fingers of her other hand, following the wet trail her mouth left.

Her lipstick was smeared on his cock and her spit was flowing down his shaft and onto his now slick balls. Emma rubbed his spit into them and groaned when they tightened in her hand. She squeezed them gently, holding them as she jerked and sucked his cock.

Eric was moaning above her and releasing his cock in a spray of spit and pre cum, she breathed. "This how you imagined it? Just me sucking you? Don't you want to fuck your slutty mother's face? Shove your cock into her bitchy mouth and shut her up?"

She'd said that to him yesterday morning-my god had that been yesterday?-in a fit of rage, but now her words had her hips grinding in circles and her clit aching as if she hadn't just came. She wondered if those words came out yesterday because she so badly wanted to say them?

Well she'd said them in the right context now and with no hesitation, Eric's hands tightened in her hair and he thrust his hips up as he shoved her face down. Emma squealed as his cock was driven deep into her mouth and throat.

She gagged briefly, then titled her head so he could slide further back to her throat. Eric pumped his hips hard and fast while yanking her head up and down. Emma's eyes were watering from the way he was pounding her mouth, but her pussy was watering just as much from the way her son was enthusiastically face fucking her.

Emma removed her hands from him and putting them behind her back whimpered around his cock. She widened her eyes and shook her head, whimpering louder and acting as if she didn't want this.

"I like that." He breathed. "Keep making those little noises." He told her and surprised her by pushing himself to his feet.

She was now on her knees in front of her naked son who had moved his hands to the back of her head, holding her still as he brutally fucked her mouth. Emma had never had this done to her before, but she loved it, especially the wild look in Eric's eyes as he plundered his mother's mouth.

"Look at you, mom! You suck better than the women in those movies, don't you?"

Emma managed to nod, then putting her hands on his thighs pushed back. Eric immediately let her hair go and she let his cock pop out of her mouth. She pumped his click dick rapidly as she caught her breath and looking up at him smiled through her sticky lips.

"Bet you couldn't fuck Ashley's mouth like that, bet she'd get all mad. But not me, baby. You can treat your mother like your own little porn star because that's what I want to be for you."

Before he could reply she took him back into her mouth and proceeded to suck him like she was auditioning for a role in porn. This time Eric just put his hands on her head as she moved it rapidly along his cock.

She kept her lips pressed hard to his shaft and her tongue as well swirling it along his hard flesh. She cupped his balls again and this time he gasped and thrust his hips. Emma slid her hands around his waist and squeezed his ass.

"Oh, fuck, oh...oh shit, mom!" Eric's legs were trembling and his fingers curled in her hair. He was moaning continuously and his hips once again driving his cock into her mouth. Emma sucked harder and faster and his moans went up in pitch and his entire body trembled as he fought to hold back as long as he could.

Emma grabbed his ass hard and pulled him towards her, burying his cock so deep his balls were resting on her chin. Eric cried out and she made a loud gurgling sound as he erupted into her mouth.

Emma shook her head back and forth, working his cock as she kept his twitching cock engulfed in her mouth.

"Oh my god, oh shit!" Eric gasped. His hips jerking as his mother greedily sucked on him. She sucked hard enough to hollow her cheeks and bringing her hand between his legs massaged his balls, working for every drop of the hot sticky fluid he was shooting down her throat.

"Stop." He begged. "Please stop."

Emma winked then sucked hard once more, getting a couple more drops before releasing him with smack of her lips. She looked up at him and opening wide showed him a puddle of cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth swallowed then showed him her now empty mouth.

"Every drop, baby. Like a good mother should."

"Like a great mother." He grinned down at her.

"Then seeing how this." She squeezed his still twitching cock. "Is still hard why don't you be a great son, and get back to fucking me?"

Emma rose to her feet and with a laugh threw herself onto the bed. She rolled onto her back and lifting her legs, lifted her hips and pulled her thong down. She moaned as the material peeled away from her sticky pussy, then smiled at the look on Eric's face as she exposed her pussy to him.

His eyes were riveted between her thighs to the point where when she playfully kicked the thong from her foot at him, he simply let it hit him in the chest and fall to the floor. Emma loved the way he looked at her. He didn't just look like he desired her, he looked hungry for her.

Emma kept her legs up, then slowly letting them fall open, beckoned him with her finger. "Come on in, baby. The water's just fine."

"Good," he flashed a sly smile. "Because I'm pretty damn thirsty."

Eric climbed into the bed and Emma licked her lips at the sight of his still hard, dripping cock. The cock that was going to be back where she needed it most, buried in her yearning pussy. Instead she slid down on his stomach between her thighs, spread her lips open and plunged his tongue inside her.

"Fuck!" Emma squealed as he swirled his tongue around inside her sloppy pussy, then slid up through her lips and circled her clit. "Hmm, guess you were thirsty."

"I've thought about doing this since that night I jerked off on you." He looked her in the eye as he placed a soft teasing kiss on each of her quivering thighs. "The more I stared at your pussy the more I wanted to lick it."

"Then what are you waiting for?" She lifted her legs placed her feet on his broad shoulders. "Come on, Eric, give your mother a kiss." She giggled. "With lots of tongue."

Emma cried out when Eric eagerly obeyed, once again shoving his tongue inside. He stiffened his tongue and moved his head back and forth and Emma groaned at not just how good it felt, but the fact her son, her baby, was tongue fucking her.

Eric spread her lips wide and after taking a few seconds to give her some teasing licks through the moist folds of her pussy he sucked her clit hard into his mouth. Emma cried out in delight and grasping her taut nipples between her emerald tipped fingers, twisted her nipples as her son buried his face in her twat with a gusto she don't think even his father had ever matched.

Eric didn't eat her pussy, he attacked. She yelped when he boldly shoved two fingers inside her and sucked her clit several times in rapid succession so hard his lips smacked. Emma pushed her feet into his shoulders and rocked her hips, trying to keep her clit in contact with his now flickering tongue.

Eric looked almost as good as his tongue felt. His eyes were focused on his mother's tits as she teased and played with her nipples, and her feet, with her brightly painted toes looked sexy on his muscular shoulders.

He had his free hand resting on her thigh and she could feel him trembling with excitement as he lay on the bed, eating his mother's very appreciative pussy. Her eyes roamed past his shoulders, taking in his well toned back and his firm ass.

She thought of those cougar cub movies she'd watched. Emma had been jealous of those actresses, getting paid to have sex with young men with hard bodies and even harder cocks. Now here she was with not just a cub, but her cub, slaving away between her legs, striving to please her.

Emma thought of his cock. Still hard even after she'd drained his balls into her mouth. She knew he was young and wanted her, but wondered if the pendant could have had something to do with it. She'd never sucked a cock like she had just minutes ago, not even Steven's. But she'd gotten on her knees and egged her son on to face fuck her like a whore and loved every second of it.

As she lay there moaning while Eric used his surprisingly skilled tongue to play his mother's clit like a finely tuned instrument, Emma remembered Robin talking about how the sex between her and Cliff was incredible. The forbidden aspect of it fueling their already pent up lust was probably part of it, but could it be so good because it was meant to be?

Had all those cheesy lines in those movies about no one being able to love a mother like her son and no man ever wanting to please a woman like her son true? One thing was for sure, Emma was lying there with her legs spread like a wanton whore and moaning like a porn star as her son licked and sucked her clit like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

Emma released a high pitched whimper and arched her back as her body tensed and her thighs trembled. Eric was alternately licking, then sucking her clit and when he eased a third finger inside her quivering cunt, she let her head fall back on the pillows and moaned loudly.

She thrust her hips into his face, rubbing her list harder into his tongue and squeezing her nipples to the point where it bordered on painful, she gasped. "Just like that, baby. Just keep licking that clit! Make your mother come for you, Eric! Show me how you treat your best girl!"

Eric's eyes opened and meeting her gaze, he winked and with no hesitating plunged a finger into her ass. Emma threw back her head and came like an animal; head back, mouth open and wailing like a banshee.

She curled her toes into Eric's shoulders and pushed hard enough to lift her ass off the bed and pump her hips into his face. Both her holes convulsed around his thrusting fingers. Despite her bucking and squirming, Eric kept sucking her clit and moving his fingers sending her orgasm escalating into stronger and stronger waves of pleasure.

Emma released several long loud squeals that were loud enough to shame a porn star. But unlike those women being paid to fake it, Emma was in the throes of an ecstasy she'd never felt before. She gasped as her body tensed, then cried out in surprised pleasure as a gush of warm fluid exploded from her pussy.

Eric flinched back as she sprayed his face with her sticky secretions, but kept pumping his fingers into her. Emma felt the fluid running down her thighs and could now hear his fingers plunging into her sloppy pussy.

"Oh my God!" She gasped as the last of the powerful orgasm flowed through her. "I've never done that before!"

"I've never done this before." Eric slid up to his knees, grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs wide open plowed his rigid cock into her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Emma howled as Eric plundered her dripping cunt.

He shifted his grip so he was grabbing her feet and held her legs apart as far as his arms could go while slamming into her hard enough to cause his balls to slap against her ass. Emma yelped with each hard thrust, but kept her eyes on Eric.

He was sweating and the moisture made the muscles in his chest and arms stand out even more. His eyes were bright and he was staring down between her legs, watching his glistening cock ravage his mother's pussy.

Emma reached between her legs and rubbing her clit with her fingers stared up at him.

"That's it, Eric! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Fuck me like you wanted that night! Fuck me like that little girl Ashley never let you! Fuck me like the goddamn whore I need to be for you!"

She was rubbing her clit in hard fast circles while squeezing her nipple. Eric brought her legs together and placing her ankles over one shoulder, leaned forward. Her legs bent back, and her ass came off the bed, driving him even deeper into her.

Each time he plunged into her she could feel more warm juice flowing down her thighs and could see Eric's thighs and balls were glistening with it, Emma lifted her leg so one was on each side of Eric's head and crossing her ankles behind his head pulled him toward her.

Eric braced his hand alongside her and the move caused her to bend even more until her knees were over her tits. Emma gave her clit a hard pinch and once more released a howl of pure pleasure as another orgasm tore through her.

This one was with him inside her and they both gasped as her convulsing cunt squeezed repeatedly around his thrusting cock. Eric groaned, but continued to hammer away at her like she was some slut he'd picked up at a bar.

Still squealing from her orgasm, Emma wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling her legs back even farther and shamelessly opening her pussy wider for her son's amazing cock.

"Jesus, mom!" Eric's eyes widened as she assumed a classic porn star position, holding her legs back for him. He pounded her even harder, his eyes now locked onto her small tits as they bounced wildly from the impact of his cock.

"Harder!" She cried out even though he was fucking her so hard the bed was rocking and the headboard slamming into the wall. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she'd be damn sore tomorrow and not just from bending like a pretzel, but her pussy would remember this fucking.

But it would be a good pain and looking into his eyes she whispered. "Is this as hard as you can fuck your mother? Is this how you really want to give it to me?"

With a wicked smile, Eric pushed back and when she let her legs go, he grabbed her slender hips and with a wrench of his powerful shoulders, he flipped her effortlessly onto her stomach. He grabbed her hips again, pulling her to his knees.

He drove into her from behind so hard her eyes bulged and she squealed like a stuck pig. Eric grabbed her ass cheeks squeezing them hard and spreading them so he could watch his cock plunging into her from behind.

"Yeah, that's how you take a woman!" She looked over her shoulder at him. "This is how you make her yours. Now go ahead and claim your mother's pussy!"

Emma lowered her head to the pillow and pushed her ass up higher. Eric paused with his cock buried inside her still twitching pussy. She heard him take a breath then cried out as he tore into her so hard she had to put her arms out to brace herself against the head board so she didn't pitch forward.

She grabbed the rungs of the headboard and squeezed them so hard her knuckles turned white as behind her Eric was fucking her to the point it was beginning to be painful. She hadn't had sex in two years and her son wasn't just big, but was so hard she again wondered if the stone was enhancing his lust.

Move over Viagra, incest is the new cure for ED. The thought was hers not the voice and she wanted to laugh, but it turned into a high pitched yelp when Eric slapped her ass. He did again, harder and Emma felt a fresh wave of heat flow through her at both the sound and sting of his slap.

"You spanking mommy?" She called out from where her face was partially buried in the pillow. "You paying me back for all the times I was bitchy to you? You punishing your slutty mother?"

"I'm giving her what she needs." Eric slapped both sides of her ass hard and in rapid succession.

He continued to fuck her as he spanked her and Emma groaned and rocked her hips back into him. She was in sensory overload. The heat of the pendant between her breasts, the stinging slaps to her ass and best of all that relentless cock stuffing her cunt.

Eric stopped spanking her, but reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling on it as he kept one hand on the small of her back. Emma yelped repeatedly as he hammered away on her. How hadn't he cum yet?

Emma squeezed the head board so hard her knuckles popped and Eric seemed to notice it for the first time. "That's so fucking hot."

"Glad you...hey!" Eric surprised her by slipping from within her and grabbing her ankles.

He yanked her backward and she yelped when she ended up flat on her stomach. Eric slid over her and grabbing her wrists pushed her hands down on the bed. Pinning them there he held her down as he drove his cock straight down in her.

"Fuck!" Emma cried out as he hammered into her hard enough to make her bounce on the bed.

After several hard pumps Eric timed his thrusts so that when she was bouncing up from the mattress he was slamming back into her. Emma's eyes bulged as he fucked her savagely while holding her down on her stomach.