All Comments on 'Spellbound Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope Amanda gets what she deserves, she is one of your most repulsive characters to date

mandingo1234mandingo1234about 3 years ago

Good story and world setting start for this new series. Rough start for the main character already being manipulated by his wicked mother. I'm curious to see how the main character future holds and all the other women in his life interact with him. And what will happen when he finds out how he is being charmed. I would like to have the next chapter in this series coming real soon to see what happens next and not have to wait long.

Mack1982Mack1982about 3 years ago

Another amazing story!!! Can't wait for more like the others you have on the go!!!!

TLB1981TLB1981about 3 years ago

MAYBE THAT CURSE JASON PLACED ON HER IS STARTING TO WORK.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

That was GREAT! LOVED THIS STORY! WAITING FOR, sorry... forgot myself... next part!.

Jneric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If this was published, then I would purchase the series.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Have to give you your due on a well written story. I hope he figure out the charm his mother is using and burns her to the ground. I definitely see Jill in the future, and of course the Sage seems to have the hots for her apprentice... LOL 5*

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

I liked it. I mean I had a few issues with the absurdity. I get the suspension of disbelief for a fairy tail but what I mean is, if he's so powerful why can't he divine who killed his father, how is it that his mother can hex him so easily. Why doesn't he just stay away if he suspects foul play? I don't get why he gives them the time of day. Other than that great story, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanabout 3 years ago

another excellent start to a new world you crafted good work I am looking forward to reading more hell I can't think of a single story you wrote that one would not enjoy reading

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Sweet baby jesus. That was some great stuff. We can't wait to see what's next.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 3 years ago

Loving it so far

Mom and step dad both need to accidentally be in the quarry for his next practice season. I think his sister would make a far better concubine for him. But hey, that's just me

alo0ozalo0ozabout 3 years ago

Amazing story :D

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Another great read, you really do know how to write a good sci-fi/fantasy story. Look forward to reading more of this series, just wish this was a longer first chapter as 7 pages just wasn't enough after getting into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I look forward to the next part of your story & keep up the good work.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

Like almost all of your stories, this one now has me i patient for the next installment. 5 stars!

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

AS ALWAYS, ANOTHER 5 STAR STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2! THANKS AGAIN TO SOUL71.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

this was amazing i would love to see an actual book (or series) based on this i'd buy it in a heartbeat

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
cool

great story. cannot wait for more.

addsmanaddsmanabout 3 years ago

Wow new twists in this start of a new series. Still great

AZslyderAZslyderabout 3 years ago
Surprised you didn't name him Harry

LOL, shouldn't Adam have a significant scar, or did I miss that part? Despite the extensive HP overlaps, I'm enjoying the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok I am hooked can not wait to read more thanks for the story.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

So, Harry Potter meets porn ;-) Well it’s working, really hope he breaks his mother’s hold over him soon, she is no good at all, but Jill and the sage has potential, looking forward for the next chapter

5/5 star from me

OmniferisOmniferisabout 3 years ago

Nice story. I really want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing ! Can't wait for the next part

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

A very interesting start to a very interesting story, definitely can't wait for more.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Okay,Interested.

Similarities aside of a certain teen who wears glasses,this is turning out to be exciting to say the least.Now about the characters is the following.Adam is the determined young hero who overcomes such adversities to do what is right.

Amanda or Mom is a power hungry double or is this triple agent who seems to be playing both sides secretly.

Edward is the pompous arrogant asshole who don't give a shit about anybody,not even his own children.

Edward Jr. is a jealous half-brother to Adam who can't stand being in his shadow.

Finally Jill is a virtuous young girl who admires and I think loves Adam,and also has that commoner attitude and the perfect girlfriend for Adam.

So lets get to the plot of the story,Adam is estranged from his family,especially his Mom and Stepdad,and maybe to an extent his half brother and sister.Amanda or Mom is a coniving manipulitive Woman who has her own agenda,and has put an enchantment on Adam to get him to trust her and is also fucking her son.

Also Amanda is lieing to both Adam and Edward,basically pitting them against each other.It is unclear what Amanda's endgame is,maybe she just wants the power and fame that comes with being the next Sage's consort or mistress.

Jill bless her heart needs to step up and tell Adam she is there for him and maybe work to get him to notice her and hopefully attract him to be her brother/boyfriend.And also to break the charm their Mom has put on Adam.

Edward Jr. is an arrogant jealous coward who is afraid to take on Adam,knowing Adam could kill him without batting an eyebrow,but for Jr. I see room for progress and maybe him and Adam if not outright friends could be cordial.

Again back to Amanda and Edward,truthfully I think Amanda is just a Huge Slut who likes to cheat on her Men,whether her Ex-Husband Jason or Edward.Now to-be-honest I don't think Amanda had anything to do with Jason's death but I could be wrong.Edward on the other hand is a cold-hearted snake (no pun intended) and very well could have killed Jason as Edward thinks of commoners as below him,so I think it is highly probable he did.

Finally I think like that reference to a certain someone that this should have 7 different chapters or parts,and either have Adam and Amanda reconcile or something.Also have Jill and Adam get close so they can fall in love and have sex with each other,and maybe have Mom join them in a bisexual incest trio,that would be EPIC.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great fantasy story.

Adam will take his sister as his. She will bring him real power.

Mom, will pay for her crimes.

meucimeuciabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next chapter you are off to a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hopefully ...

...your MC in this story will dole out justice to everyone that deserves it. (Speaking of Edward, Ed Jr., and mostly Amanda.) Most of your other stories have the MC's either overlooking or forgiving other characters that do the MC wrong. (They come off looking like they don't have a spine at times.) Hopefully, your outline for this story has Adam figuring out the charm spell and dealing with Amanda justly. Currently, Jill seems like an innocent character. Your writing has definitely improved since your first postings. If not in this story, maybe you could pen a story where the MC rains down total hell and destruction for everyone that does him wrong, family or not. If a family member knowingly does you wrong, then they aren't a family member that's worthy of loyalty or forgiveness. I give you 5 stars on this chapter.

ryantrixryantrixabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it, great story, although a few grammatical mistakes, i am curious to know how it will end, though i am sure, Edward will allow his wife to fuck Adam, since he already licked his shoes, if Amanda or Adam gives him hope.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Intriguing, can't wait for more. Thanks for this!

D4Z_78D4Z_78about 3 years ago

Interesting concept, poorly written. You constantly change tenses in the middle of sentences, contradict yourself within a single paragraph and leave sentences hanging without completion. Also, without more character development, all of the people in the story come across as unsympathetic archetypes. You seem to be trying to build a real, in-depth story here, but if that is what you want then you seriously need to get an editor.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 3 years ago

nice plot, cant wait to read pt2 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

again a story where the MC is capable, powerfull and despises his mother and siblings

(e.g. A Family Destroyed, Family Secrets, Inheritance, reunion)

And i fear again a story where said MC is forgetting all the wrongdoings because this seems to be a theme... getting wronged in some of the most hurtfull ways and after some fucking it is all "okay".

Most of the time it is good wanking stuff - but the fact that was to many of his stories the bitches (in heat) that are the female characters getting their way (mostly with methods that are more than questionable-drugging, tie him up, lock him up, chastise him oh yeah and the rape let´s not forget that)

at least once in a while I'd like to read a story where the oh so powerfull MC doesn't let himself be fooled or led around by the nose.

don´t get me wrong the end can be "and they all fucked happily ever after" but the steps leading to this could be more sophisticated - I mean Soul can write pretty good stories (!) aside the ones where the evil bitch fucks away MC motivation and reason within 2 scenes

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Works For Me

Very similar to The Darkest Hour but with magic, I loved that it was a parallel world to ours. I loved the storyline and can't wait for more, I'm interested to know how he became so powerful if only nobles are supposed to be that way. I wonder if he was more experienced would he have been able to detect the charm. And lastly will all the grammar police go grab a doughnut and shut up, these are free stories. I guess the old saying "You Would Bitch If They Hung You With A New Rope" is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When will the next ch be out? Want Adam to knock his mom up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been really enjoying this story and I hope to see more. It does through me off every once in a while with the sudden scene changes in the paragraphs. If there's one thing that could use some work, its smoothing out those scene changes. Otherwise, I can't wait to see where this goes.

DhamakaDhamakaabout 3 years ago

This one is my favorite. Fantasy with relationship between mom and son is great and mc with magical supertiority make it even better. Hope you upload soon

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. You definitely need to carry this on as it has alot of potential. A solid 3.5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it going I can't wait to see what happens to Edward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"strong dude"... but to stupid to detect an charm spell? (speaking RPG here but uhm that´s pathetic?)

Also I see where this is heading

"Evil" mom Fucks son and becomes "Good" becaue the story says so and all enemies fuck happily ever after because they always meant well (cough family destroyed...)

-because of this "plot" I think it is the weakest one of Souls new releases

Akeldama

Broken

or The long ride are so much better storywise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Solid story so far. The charm thingy does throw me for a loop. Why does Adam play along with his mothers schemes when he clearly recognizes that something is wrong?? Just seems not well thought out is all. I understand the author had to find some way to have the mother fuck Adam but still, in my opinion he could have found a better solution than a far fetched charm working perfectly on a (apparently) very powerful mage. Hence only a 2 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wheres the next chapter? This is an actual good story with everything you want out of a erotic story. HURRY UP!!!

kycoo73kycoo73almost 3 years ago
Love the story

Continue please

bereznikbereznikover 2 years ago

Really like this story. There are a few grammatical errors but overall it is well written and flows nicely. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, hope the other sages don’t read this, if they knew all it took was a simple charm to defeat the mighty Adam, they’d be all over it, huh?

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"Fine! I thought we could be civil about this, I guess I should have known better." What kind of bitch is this? She cheats, lies and has children from another partner and expects him to be ok/civil about it? Hmm ok so she deliberately wanted to hurt him yet didnt ask for child support? Wishy washy.

“ She knew Edward could do such good things for Adam if he would just let him.” all i see is a mother that wants the best for him in her own way? She picks him up from school, makes sure hes welcomed, buys thing for him, wants the finer things in life for him,including an elite high school, and using Edward to provide him with the best future possible, her only mistake was hating his real father. She even made it a condition he gets to experience the noble life when he left, its not like she abandoned him. Yet all he does is adamantly trying to live a commoners life despite her best efforts over the years.

“Not once, not a single damn time, have I asked or wanted anything from you or her. Yet, you two keep sending shit that I have no interest in,“ they keep trying to help him even when he refuses… the mother tried literally everything to make his life better even when he gives her attitude.

If he had let his mother know he could create gold it wouldve given her a chance to change her opinion on the fact that he needed her and Edward to make a living. Yet he did not share that after all the trouble she went trough to help him. "Okay, maybe I do care about that, that doesn't mean I don't care about you as well," Amanda pleaded” Its true, she literally did everything possible to provide him with a better life, except for his father. But she couldnt stay with Jason if she wanted nobility.

Oh come on.. this dude is going to be the strongest in the country and he cant even recognize a simple charm spell from his mother who is a bit stronger then a normal commoner?

And hes getting played like a fiddle by a person he hates and doesnt trust no less?

“ Yet if we're going to try to keep a step ahead of Edward then we must work together.” he is a rank equal to king soon yet he cant deal with an lowly Earl?

“ Knowing his mother must be planning something, what that was he wished he knew.” come on, he is the top student /mage in the country , he knows his mother only cares about status and wealth/glory etc… shes worming her way into his life since she knew he became a Sage apprentice.. yet he cant figure out that thats the reason/her plan? That she wants a share of his glory and wealth/status? Why did you suddenly make him out to be a idiot when it comes to his mother while hes been ignoring her efforts for 15 years..

Shouldnt he ask his master about these weird encounters hes having with his mother lol.. to have a sage that can so easily be used.. could ruin the country..“Why he couldn't feel any magic directed at him yet he knew magic was involved. Why it could so easily cloud his mind, when he had taken precautions to prevent such things.”

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. Mother is a bitch . AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adam made mistake to trust his mother who leaves her husband for rich man and cant be trusted.

coyote62coyote62about 2 years ago

Wow!!! On to part 2 now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue with this story. I’ve all three chapters at least twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

infuriating how the mc prodigy suddenly gets a massive case of the dumbs when it comes to his mother, it breaks the story, he knows something is wrong but keeps fucn going to her, Jesus, I can already predict how this story is going to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I recant my previous comment it’s explained in the next chapter, my apologies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The language flits between old-timey and modern a little too much, making it hard to buy into the setting. I also feel like there’s too much telling and not enough showing whether it’s in the dialogue or the characters inner thoughts.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

I just can't see him being effected by a simple charm spell.

Lupercal16Lupercal164 days ago

Golddigger, thy name is Amanda Mortanhouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES