Spellbound Pt. 02

Story Info
Trip to the Fea lands, a Gala, truth of Jason's death.
28k words
4.78
33.6k
114

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,745 Followers

Spellbound part 2

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 and Killerarmyguy for the edits

*******

Last time on Spellbound...

"So, how did it go?" Edward asked, pretending to be nice once they saw Adam off.

"Progressing dear, you know how it is when you have to circumvent the quagmire that is one's anger," Amanda said, never taking her eyes off the sky as her son's form disappeared from view.

"Good. At least we have our foot in the door; it's only a matter of time before Adam finally sees the light and that we are his only hope in dealing with court life," Edward said, a wicked smile formed on his lips at what he was planning to do once House Mortanhouse was Adam's new surname.

"Indeed, honey," Amanda said, playing into her role that they were still in this together. "You foolish man, can you not smell his cum on me? Can you not smell how aroused my pussy is? This is no longer your plan but mine, and soon you'll be relegated to the stands as I make you watch as I take that fat cock into my mouth," she spoke devilishly into her mind at what the future held for her.

******

A week later...

There in that secret mana grove only known to the Sages of the world. A sub-nexus of the lay lines of the Earth that can only be opened by someone (or a group of someone's), with the magjol count of a Sage. However, given how that was one of the tomes that were destroyed in the last war entering the sub-nexus wasn't an easy thing to do if you didn't know the incantation. As far as Adam Bordun knew, only his Master had the only copy of the spell book. He was in awe of one of the few places on Earth that anyone could see raw mana in its crystalized form. Soft blue small light particles drifting off the orthorhombic shaped crystals sprouted from the earth, resembling a small bush. However, that wasn't all; no, Adam's eyes gazed out at the pale white, bioluminescent trees stretching out as far as his eyes could see.

"Adam, can you take a gander at why I would bring you here?" Holly Harthorne (current Sage and his Master) asked, gesturing to the view before them.

"Other than to look at the pretty lights, no, Master, I can't," Adam answered, getting a chuckle out of Holly, causing her red, almost orange hair to bounce as she did.

"That's what I like about you, Adam, your wit. No, this is the place my Master and his Master and so on came to procure our staffs. You've grown strong since becoming my apprentice. I think it's time we increased your limitations on the amount of magjols you can wield at once."

"How?" Adam asked quizzically when he turned his head to look at her.

"Simply wander the forest, you'll know when you've found the right one," a knowing smile graced her lips, "place your palm on the bark and gradually infuse the tree with your magjols," Holly instructed. Knowing that would give her time to accomplish what she came here for. "You know how to find me when you're done."

Adam entered that strange forest determined to make his Master proud. Yet the question remained, what did she mean when she said he would know? What was the feeling he should be on the lookout for? Feeling the pure mana on the air tickling his skin as he waded deeper into that eerily silent, magical forest. Unbeknownst to Adam the Forest of the Pale, as the Fae call it, it is a sentient being with a will of its own. It would either deem you worthy of its aid or lead you back to your party.

However, at that moment, Holly was hurriedly walking to the one place she knew she could get what she wanted, something she couldn't get on Earth; meaningful sex! Sex where her partner wasn't out to enrich themselves, she had learned that the hard way when she was chosen by her own Master, although not in the way one would define sex with a Fae. She just hoped the Pale didn't aid Adam too quickly.

For thirty minutes, Adam wandered on until he came upon this lone black tree, the only other color in that sea of blue and white. Feeling something silently steering him towards that lone tree. He didn't notice it at first, yet now, there was something about how the air flowed in that place. Where it seemed to him that where the air itself was leading him through that maze of mana-infused trees. Walking up to it, following his Master's instructions to the letter. Looking around when the tree began to sway on its own. Moving out of the way in time as the six-foot-long, solid, ebony black pole, with what appeared similar to a cage shaped root ball sprouting along the crown of the staff, laying on the ground; a gift, offered from the slumbering Black Treant. Adam knew exactly what would fill that space. The moment he plucked his bare staff from the ground, Adam felt the amount of magjols it stored within its wooden fibers.

"Thanks," Adam said, speaking aloud, they were dealing with magic. There was no telling what was alive and what wasn't. "Now, how do I find my way to Holly?" he muttered, looking around for traces of her magic. That same curious wind directed him towards the west side of the clearing, which only reinforced his thoughts about this place being more than what it seemed. It felt, to Adam, like there was an intelligence behind it.

Adam stopped in his tracks, his staff falling from his hand and thumping lightly on the ground. His jaw hung agape as there, on the side of that blue-green grassy knoll, her left hand ruffled in and holding her red, almost orange, hair against the side of her head. Her alluringly lush lips were parted as a soft, sensuous moan drifted past them. Her 32D breasts swayed up and down along her forty-year-old body, her hard nipples ached for someone to gently suck upon them. Her shapely legs were spread wide enough for her hand to tease that glistening, tight, youthful-looking pussy. Her eyes were closed, hiding the lust, the need, the want burning in her eyes as those experienced fingers danced along her dew-laden lips. Adam felt his cock straining his pants as those sultry sea-green eyes fell upon him as glittering dust rained down on her as spots of different colored lights circled over her while she was ringed by white-red flowers that reminded him of tulips.

"Adam." Her sweet, alluring voice tickled his ear drums as it played along the air. "Please, you're the only one that can give me the release I need," Holly said, knowing that while it was so wrong to do this, yet she needed to be made love to and not used as some stepping stone to power. "The life of a Sage is a lonely one."

Adam was already taking his shirt off as her sorrowful need reached him. His hard rod swung with every step he took. Seeing how Holly's eyes widened, then turned hungry as she ran her eyes down his eight-inch length. Her light touch ran down his chest as he lowered himself between her legs. Watching how Holly gasped as the crown of his rod breached her hot, molten canal. The way her hands rested on his hips as he slowly thrust and rolled his hips.

"Yes... Gods, you feel so good, Adam," Holly whispered breathlessly as she felt him in places that have long missed the touch of a man. "We keep this between us," she said firmly, knowing how bad it would look if it came out.

"No one would believe me anyway," Adam said, with a coy smile as he leaned forward, matching her passion as her lips latched onto his.

Their bodies moved as one as each sought to bring the other to their ultimate peak. The dust of Fae magic still drifted overhead; the Fae, or in this case of the fairy kind, were only around three to four inches tall. Using their magical dust to enhance the pleasure within that ring. As payment, they gather up the sexual energies being generated and present it as an offering to their Queen: Titania (or sometimes also called Queen Mab). Holly's legs wrapped around him, locking Adam in place. Squeezing him tightly to her as she felt his hot cum flooding into her.

******

"Congratulations on becoming a journeyman; the training will get harder from here on out, but I'm very proud of you, Adam," Holly said, with rosy cheeks as they both redressed. Knowing, now that he has made it this far, she can step back and raise the family she hoped would take. She wasn't trying to entrap Adam; she just wanted a child before it was too late for her. "I hope you know how difficult it is to Master a staff from the wood of a Black Treant," she advised in a teacherly voice as she got a quick look at the ass she had held onto before his jeans rose above it.

"Can't be harder than one of your lessons, Master," Adam joked with a friendly smile.

"Good, then I expect you to have your staff mastered in a month," Holly said, as her own jeans slid up her legs.

"Yes, Master," Adam said, nodding in understanding.

"Now, I can refer you to some very good enchanters, but they are expensive..."

"Already have someone in mind; thank you for your offer," Adam said politely, with a bow.

"Good, now you know a shrink spell, yes?" Holly asked, reaching into her bag for the wrist staff holder all mages who reach this point in their apprenticeship wear so they will always have their staff on them should the need arise. "Use it on your staff and wear this on you at all times when you aren't in your home or room," she said bashfully, her mind racing, wondering where she could put a small bed in the study where she instructed Adam, in the mage tower at the castle. "It's held closed by your magic, so it will only come off if you stop charging it," Holly said, watching the straps of the band, with the help of Adam's magic, encircling his left wrist the moment the holder's back touched his skin. "Your magjols will hold your staff in the slots until you need it," she instructed, showing him how to with her own.

"Now," straightening out her shirt, "you are to escort the Princess to the gala in two nights. You must," holding up a hand when Adam began to speak, "she is the next ruler it is wise that the two of you get along," Holly stated passing on her wisdom. "The Princess has already been informed of this arrangement, so you will also be her guard until you reach the castle that night," she said, as she led him out of that mystical place. "I expect you to behave around her, we clear, my apprentice?"

"Yes, Master, I won't be my charming self," Adam said, with a coy smirk.

"See that you don't," Holly said, fighting back her own smile.

"Master, may I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can; the one that does not seek to learn is one that is doomed to die," Holly said, repeating her mantra whenever Adam would ask that.

"How do you protect yourself against magic when no spell is directed at you?" Adam asked; ever since that day, he's been pondering that very question.

"Hmm... sounds like a charm; I only know they are old magic, passed down through families, not taught like at your school. Why do you ask?" Holly inquired curiously after a few moments in deep thought.

"Just trying to prepare myself for everything, or as much as I can," Adam lied. That only meant one thing: he had to go see his mother's parents and hope they know how to block whatever his mother was doing.

"Ah, wise course, given the world we live in now," Holly nodded in understanding. "How about the morning of the gala you visit me in my study, and we shall see what we can find on charms, together."

"I look forward to it, Master," Adam inclining his head to her, summoning his broom as did she.

"Then... skip your breakfast, I'll have the palace chefs prepare one for us," Holly said, eager to 'get the rust out of the pipes', as the old saying goes. Waving goodbye as her own broom came to her command while Adam drifted up into the air to head to where, she didn't know. Yet, she did hope he would be careful.

******

Ward Financial...

After a few hours of flying to reach the city of his birth, Adam could have been seen walking into that famous wizardry bank. Where he had his own vault where he stored all the gold he had accumulated, given he learned how to turn lead into gold when he was fourteen. The Gnomes that operated the bank were happy to turn the bars of gold he brought in, into coins, for a fee, of course. Yet it was also where he stored the imperfect Philosopher's stones he had made in his quest to make the real one. He wasn't about to use the real stone as the crown jewel for his staff, and while he knew it would outclass any magical gem known to them at the time. Yet, that would bring too much unwanted attention to him; the Crimson stone would work just as well. While it wasn't as powerful as the Philosopher's stone as a magical focal point, it was still beyond what even the King could afford.

Following his Gnome escort, as she, at least Adam thought it was a she, it was hard to tell with gnomes, led him towards his vault. Feeling the wards allowing him passage due to the key in his pocket. Watching the dozens upon dozens of magical locks springing to life when his guide unlocked the vault door. Stepping into it, grinning evilly at the vast piles of coins piled up at the far end of his vault. Walking over wondering if they had added the coins he had asked to be minted from the thirty bars of gold which he turned from the lead bars he had them buy for him and store in his vault after they had deducted his account for their fee. Gnomes were trustworthy enough to handle that kind of transaction. Smiling wickedly when he knew it would take Edward decades to match the wealth he now had. How he loved knowing that!

Replacing the clipboard on the peg when he was satisfied. Pulling out the key from his pocket, the only key that could unlock the magically sealed room, keeping anyone from being able to sense them. Yet as he picked up that velvet bag, made from the velvet from the antlers of the mule deer that populate the land, the blood-red marquise-shaped stone tumbled into the palm of Adam's hand when he upended the bag. He had already had the stone cut by the best Gnome gem cutter; he had already planned on using it in his staff when he created it. Removing his staff from the holder that he had moved to rest on the inside of his left wrist, muttering the counter spell returning his staff to its normal size. The moment the stone neared that wooden egg-shaped cage, the stone was ripped from his grasp by the magical power that dwelled within the center of the cage. His grip tightened the instant he felt the power coursing through those magjol infused fibers.

Taking another fifteen hundred from his pile after he had returned his staff to its holder and resealed the doors. Signing his name on the log book, stuffing the bag into his backpack, knowing what he was going to use that money for, however, first, there was somewhere closer where he needed to make a stop.

******

Jill was closing the front door as she left their home after visiting with her grandparents before she went off to college and wouldn't see them as much as she has been. She knew her brother came too, yet, he came in the mornings; he might be a spoiled, arrogant sob of a person, yet he did love them dearly. The reason she was there was to drop off her half of the money they needed to fix their roof that she had been saving from her weekly allowance. So, when her fingers fell from the doorknob, a blank, dumbfounded look appeared in her eyes as he just came swooping in like it was normal for her brother. She couldn't remember a time seeing her older brother at their grandparents' home.

"I'm surprised you even know this place exists," Jill huffed, crossing her arms below her 32DD breasts.

"Hey, I come by, just not when either of you are around; they were my grandparents before they were yours," Adam said, arching an eyebrow when it appeared to him that his brooms gait had a little skip to it as it entered the spatial riff that was tied to his closet in his dorm room.

"Adam, must we? I get Mom and Junior, but do we have to be estranged from one another? I know we have two different fathers, but you are still my brother. Have I not treated you like my brother and not like Junior?" Jill asked, with a pointed look.

"I... good point, sorry, it's just my natural defense when your side of the family is around, so where are they?" Adam asked, looking past his half-sister at his grandparent's home, knowing if she was here, they were close by.

"I came alone; not everyone is like them, you know?" Jill pouted.

"Alright, I deserve that, so what're ya doing here in the middle of the day?"

"They needed help with paying for a new roof, so I was just visiting and dropping it off, so what brings you here? I would have thought you'd be in class or something," Jill said, not showing that she sensed some strong magical item on him.

"Didn't know that, would've helped if I had known," Adam said, softening his tone. "Were they going to be busy when you left?"

"No, they were relaxing in the living room like they always do. Why? What's going on?" Jill asked, curious.

"Need to ask them something, thanks," Adam said politely, as he walked around his sister.

"What?!" Jill muttered when he turned to look at her. "You were barely around growing up, then you drop off the face of the Earth for three years, then you come swooping down on a broom, you're damn right I'm interested as to the cause of your arrival." Following him back towards the porch, waiting beside him after Adam had knocked announcing his arrival. "So why are you in the city?"

"Was training with my Master," Adam said, truthfully.

"Are brooms fun? I've never ridden one before," Jill spoke, hearing the sounds of the approaching footsteps.

"Adam!" His seventy-year-old grandmother gasped in surprise at the sight of her eldest grandson. "What are you doing here?!" she asked, welcoming them in.

"Need to ask you and Grandpa a question," Adam said, as he greeted his grandmother with a hug.

"Oh, what about?" she inquired, leading her grandchildren to her and Otto's living room. "Otto, guess who I found at the door."

"Who...?" Otto spoke, looking up from his newspaper only to have a smile appear on his lips. "Well, well, well, hello, Adam, how have you been?"

"Hello, Grandpa, you know how life is," Adam said, greeting his grandfather the moment he walked into the room.

"So, what brought you down here, son?" Otto asked, setting the paper aside when his wife lowered herself down beside him.

"Which one of you can tell me about charms?" Adam asked, sitting down from across from them as he set his bag down beside his feet. Seeing the confusion in his grandmother's and half-sister's eyes, yet not in his grandfather's.

"How did you hear about them? I'm sure they aren't teaching you stuff about those old things," Otto said, in disdain. He always hated charms; he found them useless and underhanded when they did work.

"Read about them in my Master's study," Adam lied; he didn't want anyone to know what had happened so far.

"Why do you think we can tell you anything about charms?" Otto asked, while he was happy his daughter spent time with her grandmother when she was growing up. He was not happy with how Amanda took up charms, something his mother was all too happy to show her how to use them, after Adam told him about a flash of memory that brought this all about. Getting up from his seat, walking over to the bookshelf where he had hidden his mother's codex when she had died, he couldn't read the codex given the strange language it was written in, handing it to Adam, noting how Jill had remained standing this whole time as he retook his seat.

"Would you mind if I borrowed this for a while, at least until I can make a copy of it?" Adam asked, peering over the top of the tome.

"Sure you can Adam, I can ask my mother's side of the family and see if anyone still practices charm making if you like?" Otto offered, a smile rose the corner of his lips when Adam politely said: 'yes, please, if you don't mind?'

soul71
soul71
6,745 Followers
123456...8