All Comments on 'Spellbound Ch. 04'

by Shock_Tea

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you very much for the chapter! You have a wonderful way of writing and describing even the most depraved occasions. I think Maira might just have condemned her fellow supernatural beings to the same fate by being so careless.

It's really refreshing to finally read a well-written story about a man who manages to beat a succubus at her own game. Though i normally would feel sympathy for victims of such torture and violation, i can't seem to feel very sorry for her. Mainly because this is erotic fiction and because she herself manipulated, used and cursed so many men just for fun and was stupid/haughty enough to leave so many trails behind. It's not really suprising that her arrogance and carelessness (not bothering to hide properly, leaving a man with memories, depriving men of enjoyment of sex) led to these acts of revenge. I can sort of compare it to my thoughts on stupid people in horror movies. They kind of deserve to die, right?

You portrayed realistic feelings and thoughts on being violated and gave the chapter a satisfying ending. I hope to see more of Baccus' exploits and how Maira will cope with being on the receiving end of this abuse. Will she try to hunt new prey and end up in the same situation? I secretly hope she'll be semi-permanently weakened and encounter even more pleasurable situations. I also love detailed descriptions of the male's activity and pleasure (thrusting, creative positions, moaning etc.), maybe you can even include some male on male action if you'd like to? [This is a heterosexual college girl speaking btw ;)]

Keep up the good work, i can't wait to read the next chapter!

(Sorry in advance for spelling mistakes btw, i'm writing this in a hurry on my cellphone)

Shock_TeaShock_Teaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
In response to anonymous user

Thank you so very much for your feedback! Taking the time to type all of that out was no small task, and I appreciate it immensely. Reading your praise was a real treat, and it honestly made my whole week.

Right now, Maira isn't exactly a sympathetic character. She's monstrous. She toys with mens' lives and thinks of no one but herself. Baccus is no better, but he's the first person to force her to question herself.

This will be explored in greater detail in later chapters, but I wouldn't want to spoil anything just yet. And yes: there will be some male on male action in the future.

I look forward to putting more out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting and I give 5 stars

I am following along, late to the game so-to-speak.

The twist and her shock at un-magiced penetration was interesting.

Thanks again.

Lar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous