Spellbound Heartwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just curious at first, and then, well, it kinda got outta hand," she said, slowly looking away.

"You, um, watched me, then?" he said, easing down next to her.

"Not often! Just... when you came in." Fib ran her finger round and round on the floor. "Not like I got of chances to go outside. I just wanted to see what a normal person was like. And then, I saw how you smile, and how you would read a book every day, and the way the light goes across your hair." She giggled, eyes turning back to the window in the floor. "And how you would always get so happy when a customer would come in." She shut her mouth and looked back up to him.

"I suppose I was right in thinking a kiss was a proper reward, then."

Fib looked to Berry again. She rushed up to the window and opened it. "Give us some privacy, would ya?"

Berry hopped, then flew out.

"He's an obedient fellow, isn't he?"

"Yes, sometimes." She shut the window and stumbled back to his side. "Like I said, it was innocent at first."

"Does that imply this is no longer innocent?"

"It's-- It's innocent." Her nose disagreed.

Declan gave his own awkward chuckle. "I suppose I should be honest with you in turn." He rubbed his neck. "Here, look out over there."

The two moved up to the window again, looking out at the village.

"Do you see that little storefront, there?" Declan tapped on the window.

"Yes," she replied.

"It's a small luncheon store. Near the biggest window, there's a seat I used to frequent." Declan shrugged. "I tended to look over here. I did say I had seen you, but probably a little more frequently than that." He furrowed his brow. "It was hard not to, with the rumors abound. But then you caught my attention, the girl in the window. The curious, uhm, doll, if you'll pardon my vernacular. I hope you will forgive me for that."

"Shouldn't I be apologizing to you?" Fib said. Wait, that wasn't the right thing to focus on. She shook her head. "You watched me, too?"

"Hard to look away from the moving doll, isn't it? Not often I get to experience such magic."

"I could have just been a funny marionette."

"In the witch's abode?" Declan asked, small smile on his face. "I find that very unlikely." He furrowed his brow. "Where is the other witch, then?"

"I wouldn't know," Fib replied. "One day she simply didn't return home."

"I hope she's alright."

"Have you seen the stuff I can pull? She makes me look like a magician in comparison. I'm sure Eloise is fine." Fib crossed her arms. "Probably just found something cool and ran off to get it."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, well, what can you do?" Fib said. "If she cared about Berry and I, she wouldn't have gone off."

"Maybe she can't come back for some reason?"

Fib plopped down on the windowsill. "Doesn't matter. She's gone now."

"And you're here," he said. "I know I said the kiss was your reward, but that was a bit presumptuous of me. What would you really like? What can I give you, truly, as a reward?" He took a nearby dusty chair and sat down in front of her. "I'm not one who has many material means but, I'll do anything you ask of me."

All of Fib's worst thoughts came forward first. Now that a kiss was out of the way, her mind went even deeper. No, no, no, no, no! It's not like that was even possible! You're a doll!

"I don't want anything," she said. Her nose shifted. "There's nothing you can give me." And again. "Well! Nothing--"

Declan raised his hands. "It's a bit easy to tell you want something. I'll do whatever you want most, so what is it?"

"I need your hair," she said, standing on the table next to the window. Her nose wiggled further.

"I think that's clearly not what you want most, but now I'm confused."

"For polymorphism. To be a real person."

Declan's smile flattened. "Why would you want that?"

"Declan, please." She ran a hand over her body. "Wood. Small. Nose-thing. It's a lonely existence. I can't even smile!" Fib loudly clacked her mouth. "It only goes up and down! Isn't that creepy? Isn't that super weird?"

"I thought it was quite adorable." Declan tilted his head. "I don't do the same nose thing like you do, but I promise you I'm telling you the truth." He pursed his lips. "I... won't claim to know how your life works, but I would think it a shame to see the unique you disappear into something else."

"It's my way to get out of this place." And more. She sat down on the edge of the table, legs dangling over his.

"I think you did that just fine on your lonesome."

"Berry-- The bird got me to go outside."

Declan tilted his head. "Bird aside, you still did it, didn't you?"

"Only for this, Declan. Only for you."

"And I like you as you."

The impasse. Declan and Fib stared at one another. On the inside, she was filled with warmth and worry. What did it matter if nobody else cared for Fib? All she wanted was Declan, as selfish as that was, and he liked her as she was. She looked down at her strange wooden legs. Did he really like her?

"I would do anything for you at this point, Fib. If you would truly like to go with this, I will gladly give a cut of hair. But I suspect you wanted something else," he said.

Fib's knees rubbed together. She had been caught in her lie, naturally. The truth would properly prove if he wasn't lying. Not that Fib doubted his conscious word, but she suspected the unconscious would have real reservations. She knew that, while humans might say one thing, deep down, they really wanted something else. Maybe she was superior in that regard.

"It's going to be odd," she said.

"I sit in the witch's abode with her magical daughter. I doubt it can be much more strange than that."

It felt odd to be so directly linked to Eloise so as to be called "her daughter". Fib supposed it was true. She blinked, casting off that thought. After all she had been through, was she going to stop now? Might as well tell him your degeneracy. It would fully reveal his feelings on the matter.

"I would..." she started.

Declan made no urging motions. He simply looked to her, kind eyes and all. Oh, now it was just creepy to ask him! He looked so nice!

"See, it's the way that you phrased it," she said.

"How so?"

"What I wanted most of all from you."

"Which would be?"

"I would want to try--" Her eyes spun. How could she say it? "You know! I would want to be with you! Physically!"

The polite expression on Declan's face wavered. A brief confusion, sudden understanding, then a slightly flushed turn of the head. Fib followed the same turn.

"I... I suppose that makes sense, considering your admission." He swallowed. "I cannot say I'm not at least somewhat thrown off balance."

"So, that's a no," she blurted out.

"I didn't say that. I kissed you, didn't I? It's simply sudden, is all." He furrowed his brow. "I must admit, I didn't expect a magical creature like you to be interested in something like that."

"Eloise being my mother isn't far off from the truth. In my creation, I've taken some of her traits directly, including her knowledge." Fortunately, Eloise didn't seem like some sort of depraved pervert, but she had to admit to herself that the odd sexual thought probably struck her more often than most. "That means desires, too. Even if I can't exactly act on them." She slightly raised the hem of her dress. "As you can imagine."

Declan nodded. "Then why ask for this?"

"I would still like to make you happy in that way."

The touch of red on Declan's face grew stronger. "But that would be for me, then, not you."

"I still wanna try it, know what it feels like. Even if I am just a weird doll-thing. But I get it, I'm strange. And it's weird. And it's gross. And I can't ask that kinda thing from you."

"Fib, don't..." Declan shook his head. He leaned stood up, pulling her into a kiss. Hands tentatively came upon her, sliding up one leg and onto her hips. He seemed worried about this, or inexperienced. Not that Fib could particularly think straight. She was back in the ocean of bubbling thoughts. Excitement pushed her own hands forward, running them across his soft body. It felt so good to indulge in something not wooden. Her own lips were as awkward as ever, but she tried her best to press back against him, add some texture to their otherwise wooden kissing.

Most of all, Fib lingered on his chest, feeling his heart pump. It was probably the first time she had ever done that, listened so intently to someone's beating heart. She had long since discarded the romantic notion of hearts, but now she had to admit there was some legitimacy to it. Declan's heart began to flutter, and she could feel it through the thin fabric. A fabric she wanted to do away with.

Fib's shaky hands came to his buttoned shirt, barely managing to unhook one button after the other. Once there was enough of an opening, she snaked her hand into his shirt, feeling up his bare skin. So men did have hair there! Goosebumps erupted across his skin. Such a funny human reaction.

"Your hands are a little cold," Declan said, pulling back. He added a chuckle.

Fib had to come up with something witty and sexy, quick.

"I, uhm, had best warm them up, hm?" Fib's uneasy hand came to his crotch, giving it a gentle squeeze. Her thoughts came crashing to a halt as she realized he had a growing erection. She looked down, noting the outline in his pants. Gosh. "Can I see it?" No, idiot! Not like that!

Declan seemed to pause on that question, but did eventually nod. Fib struggled to keep her head on straight and moved both of her hands to his groin, fiddling with the button and zipper. Oh, right, underwear, too. She gently pulled on the band, revealing his growing erection. Her hand came tentatively to it, feeling it throb and twitch in her palm. That was so warm, even through her silky gloves. An intense inner desire to have it inside her popped into her head, as impossible as it was.

"It's-- It's uhm, probably fair I sh-show you, too, right?" she asked. "Not that there's, heh, much to show."

She leaned back and took off her hat, allowing her blonde hair to fall free. Fib set that aside and tugged on her dress. There was nothing underneath, but it was still intensely embarrassing to show herself off. Do it! She pulled her dress over her head, revealing her bare body. Fully exposed, now. Declan's eyes smoothly moved over her body, from her bare ankles to her smooth groin, up to the blatant bumps on her chest to give her a feminine shape. He raised a hand up to her, looking to her first for approval. Fib nodded. Her placed a hand on her thigh and slid upward. His fingers graced one of her doll joints, giving her a weird spark of delight.

It was strange looking at her own nude form. Fib rarely had a reason to undress, save for the few times when she mishandled something and dirtied her dress. Her naked form followed a feminine human body plan, simply lacking the more sexual parts. Thin legs with sizable thighs, leading into a slightly rounded rear end and wide hips. The outline of her body thinned again at her abdomen, where the two joints that let her bend her torso sat. Her chest wasn't exactly prominent, but was formed enough to have two visible breasts.

Before anything else, Declan looked to her, peppering kisses from her cheek to her chest. Each one a dollop of joy. While he moved slowly and assuredly, in his gaze he portrayed a bit of hesitation, looking to Fib's reaction. So he was just as inexperienced as she was? Or maybe he hadn't done this kissing with anyone else. Both were enjoyable thoughts in their own right.

Declan's kissing came down to Fib's torso joints, where he planted one last kiss and added a few licks. Fib twitched, ticklishness erupting inside of her. She didn't even know that part of her was so sensitive. Fib shivered, head lolling back for a moment.

"Does it seem like I'm doing this right?" he asked, a smile tugging at his lips.

"It feels right," Fib replied.

Declan continued his licking for a while longer, running his tongue along the upper abdomen joint, sliding along the edges where it met her chest. He pulled away and brought a soft hand upon her chest, cupping a breast. A vague sense of pleasure came from it. Fib let out a moan. She might not have had the bits for this, but some part of her mind still understood what was going on and reacted accordingly. Of course, she had to return the favor. Fib's gloved hands wrapped around Declan's shaft, giving it slow jerks. Should she put it in her mouth? No, that would be even weirder.

Her human huffed, clearly enjoying this. His breathing quickened.

"I knew you would like it," she said. Her nose jutted out. She slammed it back in. "Well, maybe not."

Declan didn't respond, but one of his hands traveled south again, rubbing a finger along her blank crotch. Fib shuddered. How had she not done that sooner? Her stroking stopped and her eyes closed, focused on the light feeling rattling around inside her. Eventually she managed to get a hold on it, and slowly start her jerking again, eyes focused on the pink head of his cock.

"Should I put it in my mouth?" she asked suddenly. Fib's stroking grew faster. "That would be weird, wouldn't it? It wouldn't feel good? I think it might. Maybe."

Declan hissed. "You could try it, I suppose. Just be careful."

"Right! Yes! OK! Please sit." That's how it went, she thought. "Make yourself comfortable."

Sitting back down, Declan looked to her. Gosh, he was cute! Fib hopped off the table and eased onto her knees. His erection was now in her face, inches away from it. The way it glistened in the light was a sight to behold. Curiosity got the better of her, and she pressed her face up against it. Wow, it really was warm. She wanted to swallow, get rid of the tension in her body. Ah, well, that was just how it was gonna be.

Shifting her body, Fib raised her head over his cock and opened her mouth. Gently, she lowered her head onto it and closed her mouth around it. It was really in her mouth. How crude. How disgusting. How so utterly delicious. She slowly bobbed on it, enjoying its warmth and slickness around her strange mouth. It was more than awkward, but she loved it. All of those dirty thoughts had finally come true.

Fib's odd anatomy meant she couldn't press her tongue against it, or follow the perverted art of a "deepthroat", but she could let it press against the farthest reaches of her mouth. She reveled in how it felt inside her. That was about as deeply connected as she could get with him. Oh, right, she should've asked how he liked it. Fib pulled off of his cock, pre-cum stringing from her mouth.

"Is it... good?" she asked.

"It's an odd sensation, but I have to admit, the sight of you doing it is tantalizing."

As fair a critique as Fib could hope for when it came to her fellatio. She should have moved onto something else, but greediness got the better of her, and she returned to awkwardly pleasuring him. There was a sense of perverted enjoyment every time the tip of his cock rubbed against the back of her mouth. She could feel the pre-cum oozing from him smear across the back of it. The worry of how she was gonna clean that out later was pushed aside for the pleasure.

It took a minute of two before Fib finally pulled free of him.

"Should we do it down there, next? I'm smoother there. You might like it," she said. "I'd like it. Just a little bit--" Her nose twitched. "I mean, a lot, I would like it a lot."

"Relax, Fib. Wouldn't you want this to last longer? I certainly would."

"Yes, right. You're right. Sorry. Slowly."

Fib hefted herself up onto Declan's lap, kneeling on it. She braced herself on his shoulders and pushed her hips forward, spreading her knees wide, and inched her crotch closer to his cock. A small titter left her mouth. This was happening. It really was. She feigned a sigh, hoping it would calm her nerves. It didn't. Declan placed his hands on her hips. She looked into his eyes, noting his gaze similarly filled with arousal. He nodded.

Gently easing forward, Fib graced his cock with her groin. A jolt of arousal hit her, hips eagerly humping against his cock. He moaned. Fib delighted in that noise, speeding up her drunken grinding. It was mesmerizing, see him push against her, to want her. There was some slight disappointment that they couldn't join like that, and yet, happiness that he did want her.

Fib closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of his hard warmth press up against her. She tried picturing it slamming into her, deep inside. Her humping increased, letting out a little groan as she did. One hand moved back to his knee, letting her lean back and get more of that delight. Her groin was now slick with his fluid, allowing her to move all the faster.

She felt Declan quiver underneath her, letting out his own gasps and huffs. Fib enjoyed his noises more than anything else. It made this real. This situation she managed to bring forth made the man she had adored for so long happy in such a raw, primal way. She made him happy, no one else. Declan was all hers. All of him.

"Yes!" Fib whimpered

More. She could get a scrap more. Fib grabbed his shoulders again and mouthed a few words. Silently, he lifted up into the air, but she didn't stop. He showed some hesitance at first, head looking back at the ground, but he quickly turned to look back at her. Magical powers shifted him backward, now prone in the air, allowing Fib to properly ride him, rubbing her crotch faster against him. It was a wild humping now. She watched his expressions intently, noting how his face shifted with her movements.

This wild indulgence of bodies continued for a while longer before Fib recalled Declan's words. Didn't she want this to last longer? Her rubbing slowed, allowing Declan to catch his breath. Right. There could have been more. Something else she could try to make him happy.

"Wait here," she said, pulling off of his crotch. Fib hopped off Declan and scampered off.

"Uhm..." Declan replied, slowly lowering back down.

Fib couldn't perform a few human things, but she could at least try to mimic them. She rushed into Eloise's old room and riffled through her clothes. Hand-me-downs now. They were Fib's clothes. She plucked out some bloomers with adjustable strings and a similar lacy black bra she could tie up. There was an odd eroticism to being out in the open naked like this. Fib shook her head. Not the point. Some scissors in another drawer let her cut open a hole at the back of the bloomers. Perfect. She slipped them on along with the bra. Not an exact fit, but it would do. Fib nodded and rushed back into the mixing room where Declan sat, still twitching.

"Sorry about that," she cooed. "I thought I'd slip into something nicer." That's how humans would say it, right?

Declan's eyes widened a bit, and a smile grew on his face. "Wasn't sure you could get cuter."

"It's-- It's sexy! See? Look!" Fib moved over to the table in front of him and flopped onto it, ass hanging off the edge. She looked back at him and pulled on the hole in her underwear. "Like a real one. You know." Her eyes fluttered. "In and out." She added a little wiggle to her display. "Come over here."

That was enough to push Declan into action. He stood up and approached her, one hand on her hips.

"I want you to do it as hard as you like," she said, trying her best to be sultry. Her nose shifted. "Well... Do be at least a little gentle at first."

"See, I told you. You're cute," he said.

Fib huffed, but couldn't help how much she loved hearing him say that. Declan followed along with her little game, cock sliding into her underwear and squeezed between her groin and the fabric she made sure to adjust tightly. She shuddered. It was still so warm and slick. While one hand kept her steady on the table, the other pulled on the bloomers, making sure it retained its tightness.