Spellbound Heartwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while before Declan got into the motions of it all, clearly trying to go easy on her, but soon enough he was thrusting against her smaller body. His hands remained firm on her hips, fingers easing onto her thigh joints. It wasn't long before her underwear grew stained with their graceless but pleasurable lovemaking.

The table clacked loudly against Fib's thighs as they bumped into it, pushed forward with every one of Declan's thrusts. This was so bestial, raw. Human. Every rub of the tip of his cock against her groin was another shock of delight.

"Faster!" she said.

Declan was more than happy to comply. One hand braced on the table, making it rock harder with each thrust, bumping up against the wall. Fib loosely realized they were up by the window, but she hardly cared about that now. Her focus was on Declan on top of her, pounding away at her simple body. He wanted her that badly. Of course, she had asked, but that was only part of it, right?

Their combined moans and groans rose above the banging of the table. Fib's legs twitched, excited at the idea of Declan's finish.

"Do it! Dirty me!" Fib giggled. "Deep inside!"

Declan grunted and thrust forward, now entirely bracing himself on the table, just above Fib. A warm, sticky shot of semen burst into her underwear. Yes! She pulled on the underwear harder, forcing that seed against her bare wooden body. Declan's cock twitched again, oozing out more of that roiling fluid. Fib squished her thighs together, feeling the fluid messily in her bloomers.

Declan lowered himself down enough for his head to rest near Fib's. He was taking deep breaths. Must've enjoyed himself, right?

_

After some awkward cleaning and repeated apologies from Declan, the two redressed and lay on Eloise's bed. No, Fib's bed. No, no, Declan and Fib's bed. With Fib lying on top of him, enjoying the sound of his heart. It was dark now, with candlelight from the hallway casting in on them, mixing with the moonlight streaming through the window.

"I hope I didn't steal you away from your mother," she said.

"She urged me to go. Likely wasn't expecting this outcome. I was going to come over regardless, but I hadn't expected to stay so long."

"But you liked it, right?" she asked, shifting to look at him.

"I doubt I would be laying here if I didn't."

"Yeah." She glanced away, then back to him. "Can we do this again? I mean, not just the um, sex, but other things too. We don't have to ever do that part again, if you don't wanna, that's fine with me." Her nose nudged forward. Fib could never win.

Declan sat up, cradling her in his arms.

"Of course we will." He nudged his nose against hers. "I love you."

Fib squirmed in his arms. "I love you, too." She pushed her nose back into place.

They both leaned in for a gentle kiss, and pulled away. This was what it was like to live, right?

Just then, a knock came at the window. The couple looked to it. Berry hopped in the window.

"Can I come back now? Very cold!" he squawked.

"Berry! I'm having a moment!" Fib shouted.