All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 04'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
67racer67racerabout 1 year ago

Please finish this! So many do not get finished. love to read where your characters are going.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

It is way past time to tell the Amanda story.

goinghighgoinghighabout 1 year ago

Can you post the next ten chapters tomorrow? Really enjoying this. Thank you

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

He's juggling so many girls, I love it!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

This is such a nice storey, can’t wait to read the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Juggling so many girls can land this cat in real trouble and get him banned from baseball longer than Pete Rose!

You develop this installment to be far cuter than the first chapter so far. You must have called someone for advice, as you manifested that in Tori laying down ground rules with Melissa...although there's the cliffhanger she wants the whole kit and caboodle right now to make up for lost time. That's really throwing us a curve ball when she left in a huff and annoyed. Sounds like she told a boyfriend to take a hike and did NOT tell Ryan (although nothing obligated her to do so) and now she wants comfort sex. WTF?

A couple of potential problems: the other P.E. teacher "hitting" on every woman in the school when he's divorced does NOT make him a "creep," as it could reflect the current trend of those females just not finding him worth "going after," which is the current Tik-Tok trend of females shaming guys for asking them out ONLY because the females in question don't find them to their liking. Hell, there's even the current "gym shaming" females are doing to guys that simply approach them nicely in gyms. You need to be aware of these things, which not explaining what Melissa meant about said PE teacher being "creepy." Is he really?

I upped rating this to a 4, but I really had my reservations since when he called his "buddy" for "advice," the buddy didn't really tell him anything, which is sometimes what has happened various times here where elements required more explanation.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySirabout 1 year ago

To Comentarista82,

If you don't like the way the story is written, go write your own. You seem to want to piggyback on this story to show off your own writing, so go do that, but not here.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

MrJ:

If you don't like valid criticism, you're welcome to leave your own, and you obviously don't know what it means not to make "assumptions," and you are clearly wrong in what you assume.

This section is for comments, which are exactly what I left, and quality commenters leave the kind of feedback. It's unfortunate you do not seem to have read enough stories that possess this kind of constructive feedback afterwards. One thing you should do is showcase facts as I do and see which is the better argument (factual presentation). Sadly, you resort to an ad hominem attack which only proves you have none to offer.

Skater6762Skater676211 months ago

Calling it now, Miss Jackson's first name is Riley

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Still rolling strongly along and, yes, I'm wondering when Riley's going to show up again. Melissa's going to be upset now and I think Tori will when Riley is uncovered. 5⛤

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Yep . Melissa is really gonna regret following the rules .

MrJohnnySir . I do agree . CMT82 seems to have their own narrative . Interpreting and critiquing . Their own version .Upping the rating to 4? Its been a solid 5 all the way through .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@pk2: Please read the comments policy, which is available under the comments box. I will list some points from there to help inform you, since you are also blissfully unaware of that:

Let the author know if you think that their writing is improving over previous stories.

Let the author know some part of the story that you would like to see further explored.

Give constructive criticism on how you might have ended the story differently, etc.

Encourage the author to continue the story in a next chapter or series.

This is straight from the site authors, and it also makes clear "off topic" posts like yours can be removed and your account suspended. So please inform yourself and limit your comments to the story; nothing was directed at you in the first place.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Apparently, "Comentarista82" has quite the opinion of himself (yes,HE is a man, not a female as the moniker would imply...); and, as such, wants to ruin a very good read for the rest of us ( or at least try!!). But the rest of us can let him know we know better, that this story is going JUST the way the AUTHOR wants it to. The building of the whole plot is really fun, for me, anyway; all the personalities involved are interesting, as is Ryan's life here.

Ryan has lots to catch up on, and Tori is going to throw a BIG wrench into the works here...kinda, maybe, saw it coming from previous chapter...

Like a couple of others, I am REALLY waiting for Riley to show back up; I have a feeling she is the OTHER fifth- grade teacher who is on vacation....maybe??

And Beth...when she is thrown into the mix on her return from her business trip...Ryan is gonna have his eyes really opened up, I have a feeling...

Five**5**Stars...for sure!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@TX

Simply looking at the picture would inform you who I am. Ad-hominem/genetic fallacy posts don't provide facts. Since you are so well informed, please identify the literary critical technique I employ to evaluate the story and please provide 3 points of proof to support it.

Also, you should read the comments policy, provided below this box in lovely medium blue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 03 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info