Spellman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Miss Jackson?" I asked.

"She'll join us for stuff sometimes, if it's a big thing," Melissa said. "Usually only if her boyfriend is out of town. He seems kind of controlling. I've only met him once I think. He's older, not like super old, but probably mid thirties? So she'll come out if he's traveling but otherwise I think she just stays in with him."

"Anyone else I need to know about ahead of time?"

"Mr. Thomas, he's the P.E. teacher, will probably want to get you to go drinking with him or something. He's a creep," Tori said. "He's in his early forties, going through a divorce. I think he's hit on every woman at the school. He'll probably be real jealous of you, being a football player and actually getting to spend time with us. He might try to latch onto you just to have a chance to be around the young people."

"It's sad," Melissa said, "but yeah, he's a bit creepy. I think he's asked me to dinner three or four times now."

"That's good to know. I can be friendly, but I'll make sure to keep things at a professional distance. Besides, I don't need any other guys around when I could keep all of the female attention to myself."

When the food was all gone, I let out a contented sigh. "That was great. My compliments to the chef." Melissa smiled and blushed. "You'll have to let me cook for you. I'm nowhere near as good as you are, but I'm not half bad. How about you two come over on Friday?"

"That sounds like a great idea," Tori said. "Text us your address." I pulled out my phone and did so.

We had finished the bottle of Chardonnay, so Melissa went to open the Pinot Noir. "Let's go sit on the couch, I'll get the dishes later."

I sat in the middle of the couch, and Melissa sat to my right, folding her legs up under herself. Tori sat to my left and stretched out, letting her bare feet end up in my lap. She wiggled her toes. "If memory serves, you give a pretty good foot massage. Do you mind giving me a refresher?" I looked at Melissa and rolled my eyes. She gave me a smile.

"Sure thing, Tor. But Melissa gets the next one." I took a sip of my wine and then placed the glass on the coffee table. Taking her right foot in my hands, I began to rub and massage it.

Tori groaned and closed her eyes, letting her head roll back onto the couch's armrest. "Oh wow, that's even better than I remember. Your hands are a lot stronger now." Her phone buzzed on the table.

"Do you want me to grab that for you?"

"No, I'll get it later, keep going." I continued to massage her right foot for the next several minutes. As I switched to her left, her phone buzzed again, another text. About five minutes later her phone went off yet again, this time a call instead of a text. "Ugh!" She pulled her feet off my lap and grabbed her phone. I couldn't see who the call was from, but she didn't seem happy about it. "I gotta take this." She got up and headed to her room, waiting until she had closed her door before answering the call. I couldn't hear what was being said, but Tori definitely sounded upset.

I turned to Melissa. "Did you want a turn?"

"I don't really like foot massages, my feet are too ticklish. But if you wouldn't mind doing my shoulders?" Her green eyes were full of expectation and her cheeks were flushed from the wine.

"I'd be happy to. It's the least I can do after you made me that wonderful meal. Here," I said, sitting back more on the couch and spreading my legs, "come sit in front of me."

She put her wine glass down on the table and then took her spot between my legs. I moved her curly blonde hair out of the way and began to softly rub her shoulders and neck while she moaned in appreciation. She actually did have a good bit of tightness in her muscles, so I started to slowly work them out. Melissa let her head hang forward as she relaxed.

Tori came barging out of her room a minute or two later, phone and car keys in hand. She gave the two of us a look that I couldn't quite read. "M, I need to go deal with...you know. I'll text you. Ryan, sorry, but I gotta run. I'll see you later." Without another word, she hurried out of the apartment.

"I assume you know what that's about?" Melissa nodded. "Is it something I need to be worried about? She seemed upset."

She shook her head. "No, it's nothing to worry about. It's just a...personal thing. I'm sure she'll tell you about it later, but she knew it might come up and asked me not to say anything."

"If you say so. Now, where were we?" I resumed my massage, kneading the muscles in her shoulders and rubbing her neck. After a few minutes she really relaxed, letting her body melt back against me. She rested a hand on each of my thighs and was slowly rubbing my legs as she opened and closed her hands. I decided to move things a bit further.

Leaning forward, I placed a soft kiss right where her shoulder met her neck. She gasped and shuddered, but didn't say anything, so I did it again, then slowly kissed up her neck and then to her jaw. She turned her face to me and pressed her lips against mine. I opened my mouth and our tongues met as I let my hand run through her hair. Melissa was an enthusiastic kisser, but not overly aggressive. She responded eagerly to everything I did but never pushed forward. I ran my hands down her sides to her hips and pulled her so she could turn and straddle me. I was hard as a rock by now and I knew she could tell as she began to slowly grind herself against me. I ran my hands up and down her back as she rubbed my arms and shoulders. Then I grabbed her cute little ass and pulled her even more tightly against me, guiding her so that she was dry humping her crotch right against my hardon. She gasped as I began to thrust back against her and we essentially started to fuck with our clothes on. Melissa broke our kiss to nip at my earlobe, which really got me going. I slid one of my hands up under her shirt and into her bra and began to play with her nipple. For a girl as small as she was, Melissa was pretty busty and her tits did a great job of filling my hand. A minute or so later her body tensed up and she opened her mouth as if to scream, but no sound came out. Then she collapsed against me, kissing my neck. I stood and lifted her up with me.

I started to head towards her room, but she stopped me. "No, Ryan, wait. We can't." I sat back down on the couch, confused, still holding Melissa in my arms.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. Ugh!" She straightened up a bit and raised her head to look me in the eyes. "I want to, but T and I, we sort of agreed...ugh...we agreed that we, either of us, wouldn't do anything that involved taking off clothes tonight." Melissa giggled. "I bet she didn't expect that you'd get me off with all my clothes still on, though."

"Oh, okay. I understand." I understood, but was still disappointed.

Melissa didn't seem too happy about it either. "We just talked about tonight. I don't know what it will be like going forward. It's complicated, you know?" I nodded. "I really like you, but obviously you and T have all of this history. It's hard to compete with that."

"I don't know, you were doing pretty well a minute ago."

She gave me a kiss. "Thanks. But you know what I mean. Ugh! It's not fair. I feel like I'm just stepping into the batter's box, but she's already hit a home run with you, like, a lot of times."

"Well if we're going to continue the baseball metaphor, I'd say you at least just hit a double."

"Fine. So I'm standing on second base after my first career at-bat, but meanwhile T has banners hanging all over the damn stadium. Division wins, league titles, world series trophies, home run record holder."

"This metaphor is really involved. Did you play softball?"

Melissa nodded. "Oregon state champs my senior year. I played short. But that's not the point."

"I get it, don't worry. Yes, Tori and I have a lot of history together. She was my high school sweetheart, my first love, my first lover. But she didn't help me set up my classroom today, she didn't cook me an amazing meal tonight, and she's not sitting in my lap right now still coming down from an orgasm. That's you." I kissed her to emphasize the point. "I understand that this is complicated. That's actually why I called my friend Kevin today. I don't want to be an asshole here. I don't want to mess up anything between you and Tori. I don't want to mess up anything between the three of us at the school. But I do like you, and I used to love Tori, even if I don't really know who she is now. It's been seven years. I'll let the two of you set the rules and the pace. Your relationship as friends and roommates is more important than whatever it is we've got going right now, and honestly, it's more important that the three of us have a good working relationship than any sort of romantic one. If this is going to complicate things too much, I'd rather we take a step back and just be good friends. Obviously I'd love to be more," I said, rubbing my still-prominent erection against her, "but not if it's going to cause problems."

"Yeah, you're right." She sighed. "I'm going to have to talk to T a lot more. This sucks. Thank you for being so understanding."

"No problem at all." I gave her one more long kiss.

"If you do that one more time I'm going to end up saying 'fuck it' to the rules with T and drag you to my room right now."

"Tempting, but I'll restrain myself." I lifted her off my lap. "Come on, let me help you with the dishes."

We gathered the plates and brought everything to the sink. I washed and she dried, and we flirted a bit as we worked, just light touches and gently bumping up against each other. When we finished, I pulled her into my arms for a hug. "Thanks again for tonight. Amazing food and even better company, what more could a guy ask for?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She grinned and ran a hand down between her legs. "I certainly did."

"You're a dangerous one, Miss Dixon. I should probably get going. But I'm serious about Friday. No matter what else happens, I really do want to return the favor and make you dinner."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving. My phone vibrated as I drove home. When I was stopped at a red light I pulled it out to see a text from Melissa.

God now I'm just going to have to rub myself raw thinking about you tonight.

I'm sorry, cutie. Wish I could help, but you're the one with the rules. At least you got into scoring position with that double tonight. Maybe we can drive in the run another time.

I'm never going to live down the baseball metaphors now, am I?

I'll probably keep it going until I strike out.

Ugh. Goodnight Ryan, I've gotta go think about that baseball bat you're hiding in your pants.

Goodnight, Melissa.

After arriving at home I changed into a pair of basketball shorts to sleep, no shirt. I brushed my teeth and was just getting settled into bed when I heard a knock at my door. Who the hell would be knocking on my door at nine-thirty on a Monday?

I opened the door and was shocked to see Tori standing there. She had obviously been crying. She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around me as she began to sob. I closed the door behind her and held her tight. "Tori baby, what's wrong? Are you hurt? What's going on?" She didn't answer, she just squeezed me more tightly and continued to cry, her tears running down my bare chest. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. "Does Melissa know you're here?" She shook her head. "Do you need me to call her?" She shook her head again. "Tor, what's going on? Talk to me."

She tried to take a deep breath to settle herself, and then another. "Ryan, I screwed up. Can we just pretend that it never happened? Can we pretend that I never made the biggest mistake of my life when I broke up with you? Can we pretend that the last seven years never happened, that we're still together, that you still love me?"

"Tor, I'll always love you, you know that."

She looked up at me and I was almost overwhelmed by the depth of pain and regret that I saw in her eyes. "Show me. Please, Ryan. Show me that you love me. Make love to me."

12