All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 06'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far..

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Need to get to the Amanda situation. Story pace is starting to drag a bit, maybe longer chapters?

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

I like the pacing. The story is progressing nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about Riley? It is hard for me to believe she would just disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Riley will either be related to the childhood friend or the gym buddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Progressing as expected, an increasing number of cast members enabling more twists and turns to the story. Also giving little insights to the story line, between all the sexual activity.

Trust me anon, I expect Riley to reappear somewhere in the future. Possibly involving Melissa and that swimming pool she was photographed near in her bikini. D

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Oh you are a tease, now now Ryan’s mum is in the picture! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

You set up tons of females, but some of Ryan's attraction rests on how much is between his legs and somehow that's all the females in the story can think about? That's too difficult to believe. To top it off, even Ryan's mom suggests or at least thinks Melissa and Tori coming to Ryan's place for dinner is a default threesome. While they did discuss potential pitfalls at work, it feels like thinly-veiled window dressing: instead of Ryan trying to find a meaningful relationship, he's mindlessly moving from female to female, and now checking out the cute Korean (Gina) who somehow isn't offended and allowed him to check out her ass? Sorry, but a lot of this just feels wrong, and not even a former girlfriend should be "ok" with him giving her friend a facial. Just doesn't fit. 2

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Well he still hasn't reconnected with Beth . She may be the with with it all . Brains , Companioship support , soul mate . I think there is going to be an interesting situation between Beth ands Riley .

Geez CMT82 . You sure are a skeptic . Even though you are wrong . This is realistic . It is still fiction and is very mild compared to most of the stories on LIT . Fiction means it is supposed to be believed . In the world of the author . It is one thing to have corrective critism . And quite another to claim his tale isn't reasonable . In fiction the author would ask that you indulge his offer to share his otherworldly take on each story . He is the professional . Knowing what he is doing . Not just guessing at what sounds right . Offering his works free for our reading pleasure .

If you can't like it or agree with it . Either STFU or don't read it . You have crossed over to the direspectful comments . No one wants to hear it .

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

I forgot to mention . He is going to freak out when Paul hits on him .

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

@pk2

I repost the guidelines since that last post went far off the reservation:

Let the author know if you think that their writing is improving over previous stories.

Let the author know some part of the story that you would like to see further explored.

Give constructive criticism on how you might have ended the story differently, etc.

Encourage the author to continue the story in a next chapter or series.

I did not engage you nor direct any comments to you. Remind yourself of the policy and pay attention to it:

Let the author know if you think that their writing is improving over previous stories.

Let the author know some part of the story that you would like to see further explored.

Give constructive criticism on how you might have ended the story differently, etc.

Encourage the author to continue the story in a next chapter or series.

Let the author know that they story has earned them a new follower.

Tell the author you are looking forward to their next work.

Please always be respectful when leaving a public comment for an author. Literotica authors are real human beings, and are usually writing because it is their passion, not their business. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to them, and any rudeness has the potential to be hurtful. It is against community guidelines to intentionally insult or otherwise abuse any Literotica author. Most authors appreciate constructive criticism, but no author wants to be insulted or otherwise disrespected.

Authors have the ability to moderate all comments made on their stories, and the site admins also remove inappropriate comments. If you see a comment that you believe is in violation of our community or content guidelines, please use the “Report This Comment” feature to alert the moderators.

Comments that violate Lit rules may be removed by the site moderators. Authors also have the ability to remove any comment they want (for any reason at any time) from all of their published works.

Any member who uses a comment board for spamming, posting off-topic messages, or violating community guidelines, may have their account suspended.

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

Tbh after reading both this story and others over the last few years I’ve found myself agreeing with Commentarista82 and his comments on stories more often that not, he’s pretty much on the ball with this one too, our MC is a bit two dimensional, certainly not showing the maturity you’d imagine a Teacher ought to have, he’s almost a Jock stereotype, apart from his previous faithfulness and liking of poetry. Character development and scene setting/world building is essential in a fictional story, it makes us the reader invest emotionally with the characters involved, this story has really only done that for Tori so far, I’m reading on and hoping that our MC develops further into a proper human being, along with the magical mystery tour of hot young women that populate his life seemingly.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

This is pretty hot. So far, a lot of fun, and light, for the most part. Love the series so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 05 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info