All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 10'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ArdieffArdieffabout 1 year ago

Riley - weak, but stupid.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Well now we know why she skipped out. Such a great storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Cunning plan, put off the confrontation for another episode! Keep them coming, please.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year ago

Nice addition, looking forward to what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent perspective shift (and a really hot story!). Thank you and hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a rehash of chapter one - good but didn’t advance the story

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Tying up that loose end, well, explaining to us. Now what about poor Ryan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It just keeps getting better. You make it hard to wait for the next chapter.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Chapter 1.5? A nothing chapter at this point. You could have/should have just explained all this in a single paragraph anywhere in the story so far. I guess we now know Riley is a cheating slut though...

mtm5651mtm5651about 1 year ago

What was the reason to repeat chapter 1 ? There was great momentum going and I was looking forward to each new chapter but now I have my doubts. Hope that there will be a NEW chapter and explain why Riley showed up at Ryan's door. Threesome between Riley, Ryan and Melissa ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Riley is a horrible bitch

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed binging very thing up until now. I’m looking forward to what’s to come.

woodwardwoodwardabout 1 year ago

This chapter could have been a paragraph earlier.

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 1 year ago

The series has some real promise depending on the direction that it goes. The writing is solid with a little room for improvement. Perhaps a paragraph diet? The run on paragraphs compromise the flow. Switching POVs is a tricky mistress because it's easy to fall into the trap of plowing the same field twice. This chapter was already plowed and wound up as crop circles.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

THIS was the chapter I suppose I was holding out for, and it didn't disappoint--except for the timing--as it should have happened far earlier in the sequence of events and then the story wouldn't face a huge load of estrogen waiting for Ryan to tame it with his testosterone. This chapter humanizes Riley and sanitizes the entire storyline (well, would have, had it been written and placed far sooner), which makes Riley look more like a run-down girlfriend that had a turd boyfriend and was trying to get her "groove" back (from Tiffany's urging). This placement, however, makes her look like a total, unthinking witch.

This is the kind of potential the story should have had. I won't rate this down, and just rate it as a standalone. 4

VoxmentisVoxmentisabout 1 year ago

@comentarista82 user name checks out.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

@Vox

Not sure I follow you. What do you mean?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

I've been enjoying the story and still liked this chapter but I think having the entire event with Riley retold hit for hit from her perspective was a little too much for me. Of course I've read up until this chapter in one sitting so the first chapter was still fresh in my mind, but nonetheless I think it could have been trimmed down a little or given a bit more of a differential twist on her perception of events.

It's a good, interesting read though.

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

That was a necessary chapter . Perfect timing . Ryan really had to squirm for a bit . And he will learn from it . Now will he accept her version ? Will his temper settle ?

Will Beth come in and blow him away ?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Comentarista82 sure does like to comment about a lot of nonsense...has a *few*valid points, bbuuuutttt...

As far as the chapter, was mostly a re-hash of Riley and Ryan's encounter, and could have been pared down a lot...even combined with next chapter to where they talk and get this business aired out!!

Thomas is a 👠 heel...treating Riley like that, and then texting her that "I didn't go through with it"...he is going to (1)think he has a superior position with this now or (2)do the REALLY stupid man-thing and call her all kinds of names, shame her, and leave the relationship HE broke!!

Riley has NOTHING to be ashamed of, not at all!! Now, she DOES have to get with Ryan and fix this...which I am certain they will, to the chagrin of the others, because they are really great together.

Ryan...is well on his way to a harem...love these kinds of stories...just has to work it all together and everyone involved either "plays nice" or is iced-out of the web!!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

Good chapter, glad we got her side of things, eventually. But tbh, most of this chapter could been condensed into where their experience of that evening differed, rather than a simple repeat of the same events but from a different pov, I’m eager to get on with the actual plot, the stroke part of the story feels like padding, although given that it’s here on Lit I guess that’s to be expected.

Cheers Ppfzz.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

Ok, did not see that being the reason Riley ghosted him. I wasn’t overly bothered by the word for word repeat from Her perspective. I did start skipping paragraphs, looking for new commentary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
4/29/24 Wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and give a quick update on my situation. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago, which eventually led to her needing to move in with us to help manage her care. It's been really difficult and draining, which mad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 09 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info