All Comments on 'Spellman Ch. 20'

by KHelm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Publius68Publius68about 1 year ago

Poor Cece,

She is doomed, and I’m going to hate how that happens.

If she’s not, great, but I don’t see a pathway yet.

Keep it up!

mithanialmithanialabout 1 year ago

Honestly having read your other work and the twists.. cece will be the one but when her father passes she falls apart and much like our mc has to have a chance of scenery. It's heartbreaking but her heart already shattered she has to go with a promise to return freeing him to see others. So he does but his heart isn't in it until the teacher lady he first hooked up with seels him out and guides him back to finding his center again. Then there will be the internal conflict of cece or this teacher and what he should do oh and his old best friend too for another measure of conflict with the final resolution up in the air until the end..

For a twist the mc is hit by a buss and passes and gets to witness the good and love he spread by just trying to do the right thing. Cece's father there oddly as a guardian angel fornhis daughter before the mc finds his own path to the next stage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Series going along nicely.still possibly a wide open playing field

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm having fun on this ride. Thank you for building this world.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Fabulous date and you handled all the interactions well, between Cece and her father, as well as Ryan with Tessa and Serenity. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cece is such a good person. I just hope she's a tigress in the sack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying the stories. Not a big fan of the shift to different POVs.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

I'm not sure about what some say about the POVs, as I've not seen them interrupt the reading flow nor take away from it. Right off, I'd say you've handled them well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHelm@KHelm
9/7 Sorry for disappearing. As mentioned in my previous blog, things had been a bit crazy for me. Just as things were settling down at work, my youngest daughter got very, very sick. Dealing with that has taken all of my mental energy and then some. Things are looking bette...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spellman Ch. 19 Previous Part
Spellman Series Info