Spellman Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really need or want a lot of details, but can I ask you a couple of questions?" I nodded. "So, you've had sex with Melissa," she said, stating the obvious instead of actually asking a question.

"I have."

"Was it a one-time hookup sort of thing, or more than that?"

"It was more than that," I said. She said she didn't want details, so I tried to just give as direct and simple an answer as I could.

"Is she the only girl you've had sex with since you've moved here?" I shook my head. I wasn't going to give names, or even a number, though.

"Okay. So, obviously you don't have any trouble getting sex, if you want it," Cece said.

"I guess not, but like I told you, that's not the most important thing to me."

"I know, and honestly, it makes me feel pretty good that you'd give that up to be in a relationship with me, even after I told you about my situation." She bit her lip as she thought about what to say next. "But on the other hand, I do worry a little bit about you getting bored with me, especially when it would be so easy for you to get what you want from someone else."

"Cece, I'm getting what I want from you. What I want are nights like this, where we spend time together as a couple, have dinner together, watch a movie. Sure, I would also like to have those nights end with us in bed together, but it's not the most important thing. It's not like I'm going to spontaneously combust if I don't have sex for a while." I took her chin in my hand and kissed her.

She closed her eyes as she kissed me back, and it didn't take long for the kiss to turn into a hot and heavy make out session. Cece climbed into my lap, putting her arms around my neck. My hands quickly made their way to her ass, squeezing that delectable derrière. After a few minutes, she pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to count to sixty, and then follow me, okay?"

I nodded. She slid out of my lap and then padded into my room, shutting the door behind her.

One, two, three, four....

My god, a minute had never seemed so long. My body was practically shaking with anticipation. Had Cece already changed her mind about having sex?

Fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty.

I shot up and out of the couch and hurried to my bedroom door. When I opened it and stepped inside, I nearly had a heart attack. Cece had all of the lights off except for my bedside lamp, which she had angled to the bed.

Cece was posed on my bed, with her back to me, one leg on the bed and one leg off, her head turned over her shoulder to watch my reaction. She was wearing nothing but what looked to be a very expensive set of black lingerie, and the view of her body was incredible. I was blessed with the sight of more of her amazing ass than I had ever seen before, and my jaw literally dropped at the sight of it.

She giggled at my reaction, breaking out of her sexy pose. Turning, she sat down on the bed and beckoned me over. "Strip down and come over here," she said, and I raced to comply, pulling off my shirt and dropping my shorts in record time, leaving me clad in nothing but my underwear. Her eyebrows went up and she bit her lower lip as I stripped out of my clothes and went over to the bed. She reached out for me, pulling me down on top of her and into a kiss.

I rolled us over so that she was lying on top of me as we kissed, my hands running all over her skin. Her skin was so incredibly smooth, but I could feel the firmness of her muscles as I rubbed her back and shoulders, before bringing my hands down to her ass again. I reveled in the feeling of squeezing her with nothing between my hands and her bare flesh, and she seemed to enjoy it too as she moaned into my mouth. Her hands ran wild over my arms and chest, before running down my stomach.

Then she placed her hand on my erection, gently squeezing me through the thin cotton layer. "Oh, wow," she said, whispering breathily into my ear. "Someone's excited."

"Are you kidding me? You're so fucking sexy, Cece."

She kissed my cheek before returning her lips to my ear. "Here, let me help you with that," she said, and then she fished my cock out of the fly. I grunted when I first felt her fingers wrap around me. Cece looked down at what she had freed from its imprisonment. "Wow. That's...impressive." I could only grunt in reply. She brought her hand up to her face and gave it a long, slow lick, then began slowly jacking me off.

I had other things I would have preferred she do with my cock, but even so, it still felt incredible. She kept kissing me, while increasing the pace of her hand. It wasn't long before I felt myself getting close.

"Cece, I'm gonna..."

She increased her tempo even more, and just before I was about to pop, she shifted her body and leaned down to wrap her lips around the head of my cock. That set me off, and I exploded into her mouth as she continued stroking me, but she didn't move her head to take more of me in her mouth. When I was finished, she popped off and swallowed before giving me a sexy wink. "Didn't want to make a mess," she said.

"Oh my god, Cece, I wasn't expecting-"

"I want to take care of my boyfriend. I know it's not everything you want, but I wanted to show you that I'm not a total prude or anything. We'll get there. It's just going to take me some time. But I'm not going to just leave you high and dry."

"I appreciate that," I said. I slid my hand down her stomach. "Now let me take care of you."

She shook her head. "Maybe next time. It's getting late, and I need to get going."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to be selfish. I love to give as much as I love to get."

"I'm sure, but I'll let you prove that to me next time," Cece said, sliding off my bed. She collected her clothes and started to get dressed. I followed her lead, grabbing my own clothes. When we were dressed we went back out into the living room. Cece grabbed the DVD from the PlayStation, put it back in its case, and slipped it into her purse.

"I'm glad you asked me to come over tonight," she said.

"I am too. And not just because of how it ended," I told her.

She smirked. "It was fun, though, wasn't it?"

"Very," I said, nodding.

She hugged me, then gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see you in the morning, boyfriend."

"Bright and early. Text me when you get back home." I ran my hand up and down her arm before pulling her back to me for another hug.

"Will do. Goodnight, Ryan," she said, before giving me one last kiss.

"Goodnight, Cece. Drive safe."

12