Spence the Pervert King Of Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came all over her fingers and licked them clean. Spence kept pissing. Kelly walked behind him and knelt down. She watched the piss shoot out closely. Her pussy tingled madly. She reached out and put her hand under Spence's cock and watched it get doused with urine. It was warm. She looked at it, licking her lips, enjoying the piss bath on her hand. She turned her hand over and let him piss all over it. She grabbed his pissing cock and held it as he kept pissing. She pointed it in different directions, letting the piss fly everywhere. She jerked his cock, as he pissed.

Her pussy tinged relentlessly. She felt so dirty, holding the pervert's pissing cock, as he pretended to be a dog. Her husband was inside. She could be caught at any minute. She was so fucking turned on. Her thick, ebony nipples were rock hard and poking through her sweater. Her beautiful pussy was oozing pussy nut. She gave in to her kinkiest desires and learned over, sucking Spence's pissing cock from behind. She bent it back to her mouth and sucked down all the piss. She sucked it so hard and fast all Spence could do was bark and shake his tail. "RUFF RUFF RUFF! He breathe heavy, his tongue hanging out, drooling.

Kelly sucked Spence harder and tickled his balls. Spence groaned and blasted his load of jizz into Kelly's fast sucking mouth. She sucked his cock so insanely fast, her head was a sexy blur. She swallowed his jizz and piss. She loved his wide cock in her mouth. Her cheeks stretched wide. She sucked him clean. "OK doggie, it's time for some fuckin'... doggy style." Kelly smacked his ass and moved in front of him. She pulled her pants and thong down, letting Spence mount her. He was so excited to be fucking his dream girl that he missed her pussy and slammed up her tight ass. Kelly lurched forward and Spence was already slamming up her ass, so she let him do her ass. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! GOOD DOGGY FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!! FUCK MY BLACK ASS BITCH BOY!!"

Kelly slung her head wildly and screamed out in ecstasy. She loved the dirty animalistic sex. She wished her husband would catch them. She'd make him watch. Spence nailed her black ass with awesome speed and power, his thick cock flying in and out of her thick ass. He smacked her ass hard and leaned over and bit her shoulder, holding it in his mouth. He grunted and barked, as he anally ravaged Kelly. Kelly loved every fucking second of the dirty, freaky sex. She squirted huge all over the ground. Spence pounder her ass harder and harder. She squirted again.

Kelly pulled him out and shoved his cock in her soaking wet pussy. He slammed it faster and fucking faster. Kelly squirted again. "RUFF RUFF RUFFFFFFFFF!!" Spence barked loudly, holding his tongue out, his drool coating Kelly's beautiful face. She licked it off and swallowed it. She loved the primal nasty sex. She squirted again. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" she shook her head wildly, as Spence destroyed her pussy, slamming up it with relentless aggression.

"Cum in my fucking pussy dog boy. I wanna have your baby. Make me pregnant motherfucker!" Kelly commanded Spence. He was so happy. He grunted and came deep in her pussy. Kelly's pussy milking his thick white cock. It squeezed out every drop. Spence shook and howled. Kelly kissed his drooling mouth. She was so fucking turned on by him. She wanted him as much as possible. They fucked for another 20 minutes outside, barking and howling. Spence came in her pussy again and pissed in her ass. Kelly sucked him off and swallowed his load again. She squirted 4 more times. They finally went back inside. Deacon was looking for her. She kissed him, smirking. If only he knew where that mouth had been. The guests left and Doug upstairs and got in bed. His mom Janet was sleeping in Carrie's office instead of Spence that night. She was leaving in the morning and Spence was sleeping on the sofa downstairs.

Spence heard Carrie tell Doug that she was gonna take a bath. He rubbed his cock and waited for her to get in the tub. He quietly went upstairs and saw that Doug was asleep. He went to the office and saw that Janet was asleep as well. He walked over to the bed and softly groped her tits, as she slept. Spence was always turned on by older women. He even got his mom pregnant when he was 18. She had an abortion to keep anyone from finding out about her fucking her son. He's been fucking her ever since.

He groped Janet, squeezing her big, soft, old tits. He took his cock out and jerked it. He licked his lips and his cock leaked precum. He was so excited. He got to fuck Kelly and Carrie flirted with him and now he was groping Doug's mom, with him asleep across the hall. Janet moaned in her sleep. She was enjoying the groping. She and her husband hadn't been having sex for awhile and she was always horny. Spence opened her pajama top and looked at her bare tits. He learned over and sucked them, sticking his hands in her pajama bottom and rubbing her pussy. Janet moaned and writhed in the bed. She was wet. Spence fingered her hairy pussy and his fingers were soaking wet. Janet had really into it, even asleep.

He sucked her tits harder and pulled her pants off. He got on top of her and slid his rock hard cock up her pussy. He started fucking her fast and hard. He was so turned on. Janet woke up and was startled. "Spence, what... What are you doinggggggg? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck me. I need your cock." Spence smiled and fucked her faster. She moaned loudly and he fucked her harder. He kissed her and slammed up her pussy as hard as possible. Janet screamed in ecstasy in his mouth and he grunted in hers he came hard up her mature pussy, filling it with jizz. He kissed her and pulled out of her pussy. Spence straddled Janet's chest and pushed his leaking cock in her mouth. She sucked out the cum still in there. Janet liked the taste, moaning around his spasming cock. She sucked him dry.

Spence kissed her and got up., "Thank you Spence, I needed that. Fuck me again in the morning, OK? He nodded and left the room, closing the door. Janet drifted back to sleep and Spence smiled, not only knowing he fucked Doug's mom in his house, but also knowing he was gonna watch Carrie take a bath. He went to the wall with the hole he drilled in it. He took the picture covering it down and looked in the hole. Spence saw Carrie in the tub playing with her gorgeous tits. He jerked his cock leering at her. He saw her pouring the bottle with his jizz in it, in the tub, mixing it with the rest of the bubble bath in the tub.

Spence didn't know that Carrie saw the hole and figured out how it got there. It turned her on how aggressive he was and how willing to be caught he was, just to watch her. She put on a show for him, knowing he was watching. She pulled her nipples and rubbed then fast. She moaned loud and licked her lips, writhing in the tub. Spence jerked his cock faster. He was so turned on by Carrie. He jerked his cock so freaking fast, as she played with her pussy and licked her nipples. Just as Spence was ready to cum, he was startled by Carrie's father Arthur, who had come upstairs to use the bathroom. He looked at Spence and Spence looked at him. Niether man knew what to say.

Spence didn't know that Arthur was bisexual, so he was surprised when Arthur knelt down and sucked his cock. Spence was bisexual too and he was a sex addict, so he fucked Arthur's mouth, slamming his thick cock in and out. He looked at Carrie through the peep hole. She was on her knees, her back turned to the hole and she was rubbing her pussy and ass. Spence groaned and came in Arthur's mouth. Arthur swallowed his jizz and sucked him dry. He got up and didn't say a word. He knocked on the bathroom door, telling Carrie he needed to pee. Spence put his cock away and went downstairs, before Carrie came out of the bathroom.

He was laying on the sofa when he saw Carrie come down the stairs in just a towel. It was wrapped around her chest. Spence immediately got an erection. Carrie walked over to the sofa and held her finger to her lips, letting him know to be quiet. She pulled his blanket off of him and saw his erection. She laughed. Spence stared at her, licking his lips. Carrie opened her towel and showed him her tits and pussy. Spence stared wide eyed and rubbed his cock.

"You wanted to watch me bathe, so get a good look buddy boy. You might as well take that fucking cock out and jerk off, while you stare at me. You fucking pervert! Yeah, jerk that fucking cock like you did upstairs. Look at these titties bitch boy! Bet you wanna fuck them. Look at this juicy pussy. You wanna fuck it like you did Kelly's?" Spence nodded yes, realizing Kelly had told Carrie about their suck and fuck session earlier. He was so fucking turned on. He jerked his cock very fast, drooling, staring at Carrie's gorgeous body.

"Yeah, Kelly told me everything pervert. About you fucking her pussy and ass, pissing in her mouth. She loved every fucking second of it. Jerk that fucking cock pervert. Yeah, you wanna do all that to me too don't you? Well...its your lucky fucking day, because I want it too." Carrie threw her towel down and jumped on Spence. She shoved his thick cock up her pussy and ride him like a sex crazed nympho. She slapped his face and twisted his nipples, moaning, loving his perverted cock in her pussy. She got so turned on when Kelly told her everything, she played with herself until she came, in the garage.

"Fuck me motherfucker. If you do a good enough job, I'll let you move in my office permanently so I can fuck you everyday. You'd love that wouldn't you pervert?" Spence nodded fast. "So would I bitch. I want this fucking cock every fucking day. I want you, my fucking pervert bitch boy, everyday too. You hit the jackpot... you can have me and Kelly anytime you want. FUCK, THIS IS A GREAT COCK. SHIT, I WANNA DRINK YOUR FUCKING JIZZ. CUM IN MY MOUTH BITCH! FORCE ME TO DRINK IT AND PISS DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT TOO BABY. I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Carrie squirted all over Spence's cock. He pulled out and grabbed Carrie's hair forcing her to the ground. She opened her mouth wide and Spence blasted her mouth with jizz. She happily swallowed every fucking drop. Spence immediately started pissing in Carrie's mouth. She swallowed every drop of piss too.

Carrie sucked him totally dry. Spence fucked her silly, the rest of the night. He fucked her ass and came in it. He pissed in her ass too. He pissed all over her beautiful face and she sucked him off twice. She swallowed every drop of cum and piss. Carrie put on a strapon and fucked his ass. She sucked off her dad, as Spence fucked him in the ass. He even assfucked Janet, when she came downstairs to get some water. Carrie did let him move in permanently, against Doug's wishes. She made Doug a cuckold and made him watch Spence fuck her everyday. She made him eat Spence's cum out of her holes too...when she wasn't swallowing it. Spence did hit the jackpot, he fucks Kelly and Carrie everyday and even Holly, the blonde chick that walks Arthur. He buttfucks her everyday, she loves anal sex. He even gets to fuck Doug in the ass. He has taken over the house. Carrie lets him seep in her bed with her. She makes Doug sleep in the office.

Spence hit the sex jackpot. He fucks who he wants, when he wants. After all, he is... Spence The Pervert King Of Queens.

12