Spencer Cove Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie discovers she enjoys being a Cuckoldress.
10.5k words
3.95
14.6k
20
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

The alarm sounded, and I slowly opened my eyes. I was laying on my stomach, with a sheet draped over me. A smile spread across my face, remembering last night. My throat was a little sore, damn I thought, I had really swallowed Ed's large cock. I could still taste him, as I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth and lips. The alarm kept going until I managed to move and shut it off.

Doing so, made me realize how sore my pussy was from the rough fucking, plus fucking me doggy style he had obviously gone deeper. I groaned as I rolled out of bed and walked on unsteady legs to the shower.

After a hot shower, I went through my dresser drawers searching for panties and a bra, and found a navy blue push up bra and matching lacy bikini panties, that Bill had bought me. I had only worn them one time, to a party we attended, because he had insisted. The bra forced my tits up and inward forming a generous cleavage, and I felt uncomfortable all evening. All evening he kept making lewd remarks, about how hot I looked, and that other men couldn't take their eyes off my tits. Still I wasn't sure, so I closed the drawer and went back in the bathroom to dry my hair.

As I stood naked in the bathroom, drying my hair, I thought about the past couple of days. I had researched Cuckolds, and even though I didn't fully understand my husbands fetish, I had enjoyed the sex with Ed. Therefore, I might as well become the Cuckoldress my husband wanted, it seemed to bring him great pleasure, and I loved him. On the plus side, I could explore the sexual freedom of some of my fantasies. With my hair dry I put it up in a pony tail, and returned to my dresser and got out the navy bra and panties and put them on.

Selecting a sleeveless white button up blouse, I put it on and stood in front of the mirror. I had it buttoned all the way up, and looked in the mirror, then decided to unbutton the top button. My breast looked fantastic, so I unbuttoned the next button, and smiled, as it allowed just a peek at my lacy navy bra. To bring attention to my cleavage I put on a necklace, with a heart shaped locket that sits right between the top of my cleavage.

Feeling sexy and confident, I picked out a navy skirt that zipped up the side and hung down about 2 inches above my knees. Slipping on a pair of 3 inch navy heels, I checked myself out in the full length mirror in the bedroom, and was pleased with what reflected back. My breast looked bigger, the skirt hugged my ass, and the heels made my legs and calves look sexy.

Fixing my make up, I added a slash of perfume to my wrist, and neck, and a dab between my breast. Not bad for a 43 year old mother, I thought. Grabbing my purse and briefcase I left for Mac's Garage.

The a/c was still working thank goodness, and when I arrived at the garage Jim came out and got in the passenger side.

"Good morning," he smiled as he buckled his seat belt. "You look really nice this morning."

"Why thank you," I grinned, "maybe I just look better because the a/c is working and I don't look and smell like a drowned rat," I laughed.

"You definitely don't look like that," he chuckled, "I wish I had a teacher as pretty as you when I was in school," as his eyes roamed my body.

As I drove, out of the corner of my eye I could tell he was eyeing my cleavage, especially with the seat belt tight across my chest. More of my bra was visible the way the seat belt pulled on my blouse. I glanced down and my skirt had ridden up several inches on my thighs.

Leaning forward he put his hand over the vents like he was checking the a/c out, this gave him a better view of my breast and legs. "Yeah," he grinned, " it's still cooling good, but like I said, it won't last long." Finally sitting back in his seat.

"I am just so happy you can get to it today," I turned my head and smiled at him. "I know you'all stay busy, so thanks, I owe you a favor for doing this."

"Anytime Mrs. Hunter," he grinned.

"Please, call me Valerie," I smiled at him, "you make me feel like an old woman," I teased.

"Yes ma'am, Valerie," as he squirmed in his seat and tried to hide his erection, by laying his hands in his lap. "You're definitely not an old woman," he replied in a husky voice.

When we got to school, I hardly had the gear shift in park, and he was out and rushing around to my side opening my door.

Swinging my legs out, my skirt rode up higher giving him a bird's eye view of my crotch, "Well, thanks Jim," I purred, "I bet your girlfriend appreciates your good manners," batting my eye lashes at him.

"I hope so," he stammered, "I just asked her to marry me last week, and she said yes."

Standing I made a show of pulling my skirt down, "Congrats, she's certainly a lucky girl, to have a big strong good looking man like you." As I opened the back door to get my briefcase. Making sure he got a good look at my ass.

Turning around he had both of his hands in his pocket, trying to hide the tent in his pants. "I'll.... try and make sure your....car is ready by the time school is out," he stuttered.

"Bye Jim," I waved as I strutted up the sidewalk to the front door. Smiling to myself I entered the front lobby of the school and past Coach Wilson walking toward me. He had a clipboard in his hand looking at it, as we approached each other.

"Good morning Coach," as I passed him, and headed to the stairs to go up to my room.

"Valerie," as he turned and stopped, "have you got a minute?"

Looking at my watch, "Well, maybe a minute, I need to get to my first period, what do you need?" As I placed my foot on the first step of the stairs, I turned toward him smiling.

"I just wanted to ask if you had anything to add about your husband's proposal to get a contract with the school," as he stared at my tits, then my exposed thigh, from resting my right foot on the stairs.

"I really don't think I should be involved in the process, since I work here, and he is my husband," I said politely as I turned to head up the stairs.

"Sorry, just thought you would want to support your husband, and maybe put a good word in for him." Causing me to stop and look back at him, staring at my ass.

"Oh, I support my husband," I grinned, "I go out of my way to be a good wife for him," batting my eye lashes. If you only knew what I would do to please my husband, I thought.

"Well, if you change your mind, I'm sure the committee would like to know what you had to offer.....on the subject that is of him getting the contract," he smirked.

""Okay, you have a good day," I smiled and headed up the stairs. At the top I glanced back and he was still staring and smiling.

The weather wasn't quite as hot as yesterday, and I made it through four periods without sweating too much, but by noon the temperature rose in the 90's again. Now my white blouse was sticking to my chest, making my navy bra shown through. As I headed to the teacher's lounge to have my lunch, today I just brought a banana and was going to grab a can of coke from the vending machine.

Thank goodness no one was in the teacher's lounge. Sitting at a small table, I took a paper towel and ran it around my chest inside my blouse to soak up the sweat that had collected. Just as I was doing that the Principal walked in and smiled.

"Hot again, I see,.... the offer stands to use my office if you like. It's empty right now and a lot cooler," as he got a drink from the vending machine, and came and sat across from me, staring at my chest.

"This is fine, but thanks, at least it's cooler here than my room," as I peeled my banana and took a bite.

He grinned and licked his bottom lip, as he watched my mouth wrapped around the banana. "I've been wanting to ask you about your husband, you know he's trying to get a contract with the school. Maybe you have something to offer......you know on the subject, that might help him get the contract."

"I don't know what I would have to offer, it's probably best I'm not involved since he is my husband," I smiled.

Standing he smiled, "Well...if you change your mind....my office door is always open. I would be happy to have your input." As he walked out of the lounge.

Finishing my banana and coke, I went to throw my trash away, when I noticed my blouse was almost totally undone. I had unbuttoned 2 extra buttons when I wiped my chest area with a paper towel as Melvin barged into the room. I had failed to button it back up. I smiled thinking to myself, about the image that flashed in my mind the other day, about Melvin fucking me on my desk. Not going there I thought. Everything I had read indicated it was safer fucking married men, Ed being the exception. Surely there were plenty of married men looking for something on the side. That way no emotional attachments, just raw sex. Plus they were probably clean and I wouldn't have to worry about STD's or rubbers.

Three more periods I thought and my day would be over. As I started up stairs back to my room my phone rang. It was Mac's Garage calling.

"Hello," I answered.

"Valerie it's Jim, I have your car ready, do I need to pick you up after school?"

"I'm going to get in touch with my husband, he is working in town today and I'll work it out with him. He can handle it and come by and pay you."

"I really don't mind picking you up," he was almost pleading. Making me grin.

"You're a sweetheart Jim, but that won't be necessary. Remember, I owe you one for all your help. Bye"

I immediately got to my room and sent a text to Bill:

Valerie: Bill, my car is at Mac's Garage. A/C is fixed. Go by and pay. Figure out a way to get my car to the school parking lot. Leave the keys under the floor mat. I have an extra set. See you at 6 pm as planned. Love you.

Seconds later.

Bill: On it. Sorry I didn't handle it earlier. Forgive me. Looking forward to seeing you at 6 pm. Love you Forever and Always.

Thankfully the day ended and my car was parked where it was easy to find. It only took a minute for it to cool off, blowing freezing air. Jim had done a super job fixing it. I smiled as I thought about him driving me to work. I bet he would be a good lay. But he wasn't married.....yet... I thought and laughed out loud. The more I thought about being a Cuckoldress, the more I liked the idea.

At home I walked to the bedroom. It was just as I left it this morning. Stained sheets, my panties and robe scattered across the floor. Two empty Margarita glasses on the dresser. I slipped off my clothes, leaving me just in my lingerie and heels, and just washed up in the bathroom and reapplied my make up and dabbed some more perfume on, even some on my thighs and pubic mound.

I looked back at the bedroom as I started for the kitchen, yeah, Bill needed to see it all, plus he could be the one to clean it all up, let that feed his fetish. Strutting to the kitchen I fixed myself a Gin Tonic and went to the den with my laptop.

I was sipping my drink and setting in what used to be considered Bill's recliner, and reading online stories about cuckolds, when the door bell chimed. Looking at my watch it was exactly 6 pm, so instead of getting up, I used my phone and texted Bill to come on in.

Sheepishly, he walked in the house, closed the door, then slowly approached me, with a dozen red roses, and a bottle of red wine. "These are for you," he said as nervous as a teenage boy on his first date.

Slowly standing, his eyes roamed over my attire, push up bra, bikini panties, and heels. "Well, that was sweet of you," as I took the roses and smelled them. "But I'm in the mood for Gin tonight, so put the wine up and find a vase for these flowers," handing them back to him.

"Whatever you say,....God you look amazing. Isn't that the lingerie I bought you?"

"Yeah, if you recall I only wore it that one time.....remember.....you were encouraging me to flirt with other men. You said they were enjoying looking at my tits."

"Val, I'm.....

"Stop," I said harshly, "Only Ed can call me that." As I stood with my hands on my hips and stared up at him.

"Sorry," he stuttered, "I forgot. I'll....just go put these roses in a vase," turning walking to the kitchen.

When he returned the roses were in a vase, and he placed it on an end table by the couch. "Well, you said we needed to talk," he mumbled, "I'm listening and will do whatever you say, if you'll not leave me."

"Before you sit down, would you fix me another Gin Tonic, and of course whatever you want."

"When he returned with my drink he had a beer for himself. Before he could sit down, I stood and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom," and smiled.

His face lit up and he grinned for the first time since he got here. "Of course, if that's what you want."

Stepping in the bedroom ahead of him I turned the overhead light on, "Excuse the mess, I was too tired this morning to clean up, Ed can be quite vigorous and wore me out. For an older man, he sure can go along time."

My back was to Bill but I could see him in the mirror. He didn't notice, because he was standing with his mouth open, eyes roaming over the messed up bed, panties and clothes scattered on the floor. With a beer in his hand, his free hand was rubbing the boner that had already formed in his pants.

Turning toward him I sat on the edge of the bed, and patted it with my hand, "Come sit by me," as I sipped my drink.

"You.....really.......slept with him....." he mumbled, still rubbing his hand over his cock.

"Well, I wouldn't say there was much sleeping," I giggled. "I finally had to make him go home so I could get a few hours of sleep."

"I.....I.....just wish......." he was stumbling for words.

"You just wish you could have watched him fuck me. Isn't that what you want to say?"

Understanding his needs better, I knew how to push his buttons. So I decided to give him an idea about last night.

"You still haven't answered me, Bill. Damn have you already cum in your pants?"

"I'm sorry,.....is that what you were wearing last night," pointing to the lingerie I was wearing.

"No silly, I was only wearing those panties and that robe laying over there," pointing to them on the floor.

He was still standing by the door, about where Ed was when I sucked his cock. Getting up off the bed, I walked over and picked up the panties and held them up to him. "Here, you want to smell them, hell I had an orgasm in them while I sucked his cock. As a matter of fact, right where you're standing."

"Jesus Valerie,.....you really did it." he groaned.

"Of course, I told you what I was going to do, and it's what you have wanted me to do for a long time. Right?"

'Yesss.....did he make you cum...a lot?"

"God Bill, I had never been fucked doggy style before, and I must say it was amazing. He was soooo deeep inside me. I thought he was going to split me open with his thick cock. I lost count of the number of times he made me cum."

"I... wish I could have been here.....you always look so beautiful when you orgasm."

"Maybe next time. How about you clean the bedroom up, while I go relax in the den and have another drink. And, you probably need to shower and put on some clean underwear...just underwear....then come join me. Okay, and oh, why don't you keep these panties as a souvenir of the first time your wife fucked another man in our martial bed," as I poked them in his shirt pocket.

Back in the den I sat back in his recliner, and leaned back with my feet up and spread my legs. I wanted him to get a good view of my crotch when he came in the den. Sipping my drink I reached down in my panties and felt my wetness. From teasing Bill and thinking about Ed's big cock I was horny, and was just about to orgasm from finger fucking myself when Bill walked back in the den.

He was standing there in clean boxers with his mouth hanging open, drooling as he rubbed his cock, and breathing like he had run a mile.

"Stop!" I shouted, as I pulled my hand out of my panties. "I didn't give you permission to jack off. Now sit down and stop playing with yourself. We need to talk."

"Yes ma'am," he mumbled and sat on the end of the couch, his right arm on the arm of the couch and his left on the cushion next to him. His boxers were tented and he couldn't take his eyes off my crotch.

Putting the recliner down and sitting up straight, "Eyes on me," pointing to my eyes, "not my tits or pussy. We need to talk and you need to listen."

"For years you have pushed me to tease, flirt and expose myself to other men, then your little stunt last Friday.......I discovered I enjoyed being fucked with a strange dick.

I bet you came in your trunks watching him fuck your wife. Right?"

"Yesss...sorry.....I can't........help myself........but it was so amazing.....watching him made you cum. Please don't leave me Valerie," he pleaded.

"I'm not going to leave you, I love you, but last Friday and again last night, Ed made me realize what I have been missing. You were my first, I had never experienced sex with anyone else before, and now I want to explore some of my fantasies. Yes, Bill I have had fantasies but never talked about them, or acted on them. You know all those Romance novels I read, some of them were very erotic and many times I fingered myself while imagining it was me in those stories."

"You're not going to leave me," he stuttered.

"What did I just say.....listen and listen carefully. I think with this fetish of yours, we can both get what we want. But I will decide who, when, and where, not you. Sometimes I'll let you watch, but sometimes I'll make you leave, or I might just go spend the night with someone."

Now he was grinning like a kid that just got his first bike for Christmas. "I understand," he muttered, "and I'm truly sorry about Friday."

"That's in the past, but going forward I'm in charge in the bedroom. Also over the years I've let you make decisions without consulting me, and to be honest it angered me. Like this decision you made about a storage building for the backyard, you never asked me to help decide what kind, or even if I wanted one. That stops, I expect you in the future to treat me like your partner."

"I can do that," as he squirmed on the couch, a larger wet spot forming on his boxers.

"I think that's enough said right now," as I stood up, "did you put clean sheets on the bed?"

"Yes ma'am," he looked up at me but remained seated.

"Well let's go to bed, tomorrow is a work day," as I headed down the hallway I removed my bra, then dropped it on a chair in our bedroom. I could hear him behind me so I made sure to put a little more sway in my hips.

Reaching the bed I turned to face him, "If you would turn out the lights, but leave the bathroom light on with the door open," as I slid in bed.

In a flash he complied and slid into his side of the bed, and mumbled, "Can I please kiss you or touch you"

"I suppose we could celebrate, if you think you're up to it, I am kind of horny," I purred.

"God yes," he groaned as he ran his hand around my neck and kissed me. "You smell...so nice....and look amazing.....," as his hand drifted down and played with my nipples.

"Careful," I whispered in his ear, "I'm a little sore from the rough fucking last night."

"Oh gawd," he moaned, "I wish I could have been here," and moved his hand down to my wet panties. "Jesus, you're soaked," as he palmed my pussy. He started to move down like he was going to eat me, and I stopped him.

"No, I need a cock inside me, just get my panties off and fuck me," I moaned.

"Hell yes...." as he kicked his boxers off, and got between my legs and yanked my panties off. He thrust inside me, "Oh damn....you feel so good....I was afraid I had lost you," he groaned in my ear.

"Hmmm that does feel good," as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "your cock is not as thick as Ed's, but feels good," I moaned in his ear.

"Oh shit, oh shit...."he repeated as he thrust in and out. "Oh God.....I.....oh God..." as he stiffened and his whole body shook as he emptied his sperm inside me.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers