Spencer Cove Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's better, but I think I'll just go ahead and get these boxers off too. I want to make sure I get a good look. You don't mind do you Ed?"

"Whatever makes you happy Val, but I might as well go ahead and take my shirt off too, it's fixing to get hot in here," his voice low and husky.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bill scoot up on the edge of his chair watching what was happening, with his hand in his boxers playing with his pecker.

I slowly pulled Ed's boxers down revealing his flaccid penis and huge balls. His uncircumcised cock hung down about six inches, as big as Bill's cock erect.

I used my left hand and wrapped it around his cock just behind the head and lifted it and moved it right, then left like I was inspecting a work of art.

"Everything looks okay, but I better make sure it's in working condition," using my left hand to skin his cock back and continued until my left hand was at the base of his large member. Now his cock was starting to grow and thicken, and his large bulbous head was fully exposed.

"Val," Ed hissed, "I think you better remove your pretty robe before it gets messed up."

Without looking at Bill I groan, "Bill honey, come off here and take my robe off."

Bill was in a daze, making strange sounds and didn't respond.

Ed spoke up, "Bill get over here now and do what Val told you. While you're at it get me another beer," he growled.

"OH.....okay," he choked out in almost a whisper, and quickly got behind me and removed my robe, forcing me to let go of Ed's cock. By this time Ed's cock was firm enough it was sticking straight out. As Bill was backing off Ed barked at him not to forget his beer.

"Yes sir," and ran around to the other side and got a beer and handed it to Ed.

"Thanks Bill, you can go sit down now, I got it from here."

I was in a daze myself and had not even taken hold of Ed's cock, I was too busy watching Bill respond to all of Ed's commands.

Next thing I knew Ed had a hold of my ponytail and was barking at me.

"My cock isn't going to suck itself Val, now wrap your lips around it and start sucking. I'll show you how well it works."

Caught off guard, I opened my mouth to speak and he stuffed my mouth full with his cock. My hands came up to grasp him and he slapped my hands away and ordered me to put my hands behind my back. Which I did, but as he started fucking my face, I gagged a little and automatically brought my hands back around and placed them on his thighs, like I was going to push him away.

"That's not going to work," he bellowed, and yanked me up and pushed my face in the couch cushion and reached and grabbed his bag as he held me down. In a second he had my hands cuffed behind my back, and yanked me back down on the floor in front of him.

"Now that's better, open wide Val, I'm going to add a little more protein to your belly."

I was still in a little daze, because this wasn't exactly what we planned. When I went to speak, he quickly filled my mouth again, but this time he was fucking my face with just 3 to 4 inches of his cock and he got in a rhythm that was comfortable. I was enjoying the feel of his hot, hard, thick cock as it moved in and out of my mouth and across my tongue.

"Hmmmmmm," I was humming as I sucked his cock. With my mouth full of cock I saw Bill out of the corner of my eye, his cock out jerking off and making weird sounds.

With one hand in my hair, Ed jerked my head back off his cock, and grabbed hold of his cock with the other. Tilting my head back, "Look at me bitch not him," he growled, "and stick out your fucking tongue."

With my head back and tongue thrust out, he slapped my face back and forth with his slab of meat, then slid his cock across my tongue and in my mouth. He resume fucking my face forcing me to look at him, then he smiled and winked.

Without breaking his rhythm of pulling my head back and forth on his cock, with his hand wrapped around my ponytail, "Bill, hand me that open container of Ranch Dressing," as causal as if he were asking him to hand him another beer.

Bill was out of the chair and on his knees quickly grabbing the open container on the coffee table and handing it to Ed. "Here Sir," he said meekly, never taking his eyes off my mouth bobbing back and forth on Ed's thick cock. He was now only a couple of feet from us, and went to jerk off again moaning and drooling.

"Back off a bit Bill, it's fixing to get rough and messy," he ordered. Bill scooted back a couple more feet, continuing to jack off.

Jerking my head back off his cock, staring at me, "You like Ranch on your sausage pizza bitch, try some on my slab of sausage," as he coated his cock head and length with Ranch dressing. Then he used both hands on my head to work my head up and down his Ranch coated cock for the first 4 inches, and got back in his rhythm again.

Between precum, saliva, and Ranch dressing it was definitely getting messy. The mixture was dripping out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my chest and tits.

Sounds of me gagging and slurping on Ed's cock, plus Bill panting and jerking off, filled the room. It only turned me on more, but with my hands cuffed behind my back there was nothing I could do, except to moan louder to let Ed know I wanted more!

Ed kept skull fucking me, then I heard a loud groan, "OH Fuckkkk," it was Bill screaming as he came, cum running down over his hands, and a pool of his cum on the floor in front of him. "Oh, Oh, God, fuck her throat Ed," Bill screamed, as he kept twisting and pulling on his penis.

Ed responded by gripping my head harder, and pulling my mouth all the way down to the base of his meaty shaft. My nose was buried in his pubic hair, I was gagging on his cock stuffed all the way down my throat when he growled, "That's it swallow my cum like a 2 bit whore," as he held me tight against his groin.

"Urrkkkkkkk...gluckkkk....Yuuuurrrrkkkk," I choke out around his shaft.

Swallowing as much of his juicy load as possible, was not enough, I had cum running out of mouth and nose and about to pass out from lack of air!

"Aaaarrrrrrr," Ed groaned as he stiffened and drained his balls down my throat. Releasing my head he staggered back, his thick cock coated with a mixture of slavia, cum and Ranch dressing. As I sat back on my heels, gasping for air, my heart pounding against my chest, when I glanced over at Bill.

Bill was groaning and staring at us as he pounded his cock, he was hard again, which amazed me, then he started to stiffen like he was going to cum again.

"Oh oh oh" he moaned, but only managed to spurt 2 small amounts of sperm that ran down his fingers. Then he fell back on his ass and squeezed his eyes shut, finally letting go of his softening penis.

Ed walked over and picked up his beer and chugged it, then used a napkin to wipe off my mouth and chin. Then whispered in my ear, "Make him clean the rest of you, then I'll fuck your brains out," as he kissed my forehead and took the cuffs off my hands. Sitting down on the couch he grabbed another beer and sat back to watch.

Walking over to Bill, he was sitting with his back to the recliner, his eyes shut, still panting, his dick flaccid and hanging out his boxers. Drool hung off his chin, his fingers covered in cum, as well as his boxers and thighs.

Ed had cleaned my mouth and chin, but my breast and abdomen were covered in drool, cum and dressing from the skull fucking. My pink thong was soaked from my own juices as I had creamed at least twice sucking Ed's cock.

Grabbing Bill by his hair, "Come on Cucky, crawl over here, you have a job to do," as I led him by head over to the coffee table. The coffee table had a pizza box, napkins laying on top and I just shoved off onto the floor.

Laying back on the coffee table, still gripping Bill's scalp, "Get to work Cucky, clean me up so Ed can fuck me, and get me nice and clean but leave my pussy alone, it belong's to Ed."

"Oh gawd, you're covered in cum and........"

"Stop talking and start with my tits," I told him as I tugged his head down to my left breast."

With a mouth full of tit he stopped talking and went to sucking and licking my breast clean. "Mmmmmmm,.....he moaned while lapping up the juices covering my breast, and started to use his hand to touch me.

"No, don't touch me with your nasty cum covered hand, until you suck it off your fingers, and under no circumstance do you touch my pussy."

"Yes ma'am," he replied and eagerly sucked his fingers clean. "Good Boy Cucky, and clean the rest of my body."

With gusto he set to work sucking my other breast clean, and used his fingers to scoop up the rest off of me and sucked it off his fingers.

"That's good, now be a good boy and take my panties off and hand them to me," as I softly caressed his cheek. "I'm ready for Ed to fuck me."

Getting between my legs he started pulling my panties off, and I lifted my butt so he could get them all the way off. Then he handed them to me.

"Come here Cucky," I smiled as I sat up. I kissed his forehead and said, "Open your mouth Cucky," then poked my soaked panties in his mouth. "Maybe this way you will not make so much racket and distract me while Ed fucks your wife."

"Thanks Bill," Ed chuckled, "help her stand up and then go get in your recliner," he ordered.

When Bill sat down, Ed made me stand in front of Bill and got behind me. I almost giggled, there sat my husband his mouth stuffed with my soaked panties, then I felt Ed's hard cock resting against my ass, he kissed the top of my head and reached around and cupped my pussy.

"See how wet your slut wife is," he teased Bill. "Do you want to see me make her cum on my fingers?"

Bill's cock had risen and he had his hand on his dick, and nodded his head vigorously, drool had already started dripping down on his chin, probably a combination of saliva and juices from my panties.

As soon as Bill nodded, Ed shoved his long middle finger up into my wet pussy, making me gasp. "There now you little slut, fuck my finger until you cum, then I'll show you how well my cock works," he growled.

With one of his arms around me just below my tits and his finger up inside me rubbing my g-spot, I started humping his finger and moaning. I was so hot and horny it didn't take but a minute and I came on his fingers. I had both my hands on his arm under my breast hanging for dear life as the orgasm rolled through me.

"Oh God yes," I moaned loudly as my cunt clenched down on his finger, and my juices coated his finger. Bill was pounding his dick and panting while staring at my pussy.

"See how your slut wife cums Bill. She even cums better with my thick cock shoved up her tight pussy. Don't worry, it won't be tight when I'm through with her," he chuckled.

"Now you horny slut, lean over and put your hands on your husbands shoulders, I'm going to fuck you doggy style."

Pushing on my back he forced me forward and I held on to Bill's shoulders, my head was hanging down and I saw Bill still jacking off like crazy. Then I scream "OH FUCK," as Ed thrust up into my cunt all 8 inches of his thick cock, causing Bill to stop jacking off, and me to rise up on my toes.

"Yeah, I think my cock is working just fine, what do you think Val," he taunted.

Gasping from the sudden intrusion, I moaned, "Yes...it's working.....God you're so fucking......deep. Just.....give me a minute......"

Grabbing both my hips in his hand he started short stroking me and soon we were both in rhythm, I was pushing back to meet his thrust, and I could feel the start of another orgasm building.

"Oh yes....." I moaned, "right there......gawd that feels good........don't stop.....faster, faster....." I hissed

"You want faster," he growled, he took one hand and gripped my ponytail jerking my head up, "look Cucky in the eye and tell him where you want me to cum."

He yanked my head so hard it felt like he was pulling my hair out by the roots, "I want... you to cum.....in my pussy........fill my pussy up with your hot cum," I screamed.

Bill had both his hands on my arms supporting me, his eyes wide and drooling even more, making guttural sounds I couldn't understand.

Ed had hold of my hair making me look at Bill, his other hand on my hip and started long stroking me. He would pull almost out then slam back into my hot channel.

In, out, in, out, over and over picking up speed until he was jack hammering into me making me squeal loudly.

"Slap, slap, slap, slap," sounds echoed as his thighs met my ass. "Hhgh, hugh, hugh" I grunted as he bottomed out with each thrust.

"Oh God.....don't stopppp.....I'm......almost....there......fuck, fuck....." I moaned. I felt my toes curling, my body was starting to tighten and my cunt was clenching down on his cock each time he bottomed out, like it didn't want the intruder to leave again.

My finger nails were cutting into Bill's shoulders as I struggled to hang on. Ed was panting and breathing like a race horse as he pounded away. Then it hit, my orgasm started from deep inside my cunt, up through every nerve in my body, my toes curled and stars flashed when my eyes rolled back in my head.

"FUCKKKKKKKK........Cummmmmminnnggggg, fuck, fuck,fuck......" I screamed, as I fell forward.

Ed was still holding my hip staying with me as he growled, "AAaRRRaaRRR," and empty his hot cum deep in my pussy. Laying on top of Bill when Ed pulled his cock out, I felt a gooey mess on my chest and stomach. Bill had come without even touching himself, and we were covered in his cum and drool.

I was too worn out and limp to move, as I lay there panting and breathing hard, I could hear Bill, he was groaning and put his arms around me. Ed, grunted, gave me a pat on my butt.

"Bill I want to thank you and Val for a pleasant evening. Maybe we can do it again sometime, hell I'll even buy the pizza," he chuckled. Then I heard him dressing and grabbing his cooler, then the front door closing.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes, when I opened my eyes I was still draped over Bill, and we were both a sticky mess. Bill had his arms around he mumbling about how much he loved me.

"God baby, that was amazing," he moaned, "I love you so much, I just wish I could make you cum that hard. You looked so beautiful when you came."

I knew I needed to feed his ego, and he was right, he would never be able to make me cum the way Ed did with his thick long cock. Still I loved him and had no plans to ever leave him.

"I love you too Cucky," and raised my head and kissed him. "Just remember, you're the only one that's made me squirt," I giggled.

That made he smile and kiss me back. "Do I need to see if I can make you squirt again," he grinned.

"Another time," I laughed, "I'm so sore right now, he fucked me hard baby. How about helping me shower, I'm too weak to do it myself."

"Whatever you need sweetheart, plus after we shower I'll put you to bed, then come back here and clean up this mess. How does that sound," as he hugged me.

"It sounds wonderful, I couldn't ask for a better husband."

End of Chapter 2