Spencer Cove Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to roll off me, but I held him in place, "Not this time, for the last 6 months you have left me hanging and I've had to masturbate to get an orgasm. No more, now get your head down and there and eat me."

"But.....your......" he started to say, but I stopped him.

"Your choice, eat me until I orgasm, or sleep in the guest bedroom from now on."

"I'll get a wash rag and clean you up then...."

"No you will eat the cream pie you created. I read in my Romance novels where lovers ate cum out of their girlfriend's cunts, I expect you too. Or the guest room.

Your choice."

"Yes ma'am," as he scooted down and got between my legs. From the light of the bathroom I had a good view of his face. He just stared at my pussy, and I could feel cum seeping out and running down on the cheeks of my ass.

I didn't say anything, I just reached down and grabbed his hair and pulled him to my sloppy cunt. He groaned, as I buried his face in my cunt. "Start licking," I commanded as I thrust my cunt against his face and started humping it.

"God yes...." I moaned loudly as I humped his face, " eat my pussy....get that tongue deeper.......that's it........God don't stop........."

As I bucked and humped his face all you could hear were my panting, and slurping sounds as he ate my pussy. Now he was getting into it and really going to town licking and sucking. He would lift his head for just a second gasping for air, then dive back in with gusto, and suck on my pussy lips then suck my clit.

"OH GOD, yes...... yes, oh shit........ fuck........ I cummmming.......Fuck yes," I screamed as my toes curled, every nerve in my body was on fire, as I held his face tight against my cunt.

Finally letting go of his head, I opened my legs wide as I lay there gasping for air, my heart pounding. He laid his head on my left thigh, and was breathing rapidly, and I heard him mutter, "my God......you....squirted.......that...that was amazing."

"I'll say," I moaned, as I reached down and rubbed his head, "I've never squirted before......I've read about them, but never experienced it."

"God" he moaned, "I cum from just eating your pussy."

"Good," I giggled, "because with what I just experienced, I'm going to be wanting you to do that more often."

Looking up at me he smiled, face was slick with my juices and his cum, "I've never cum before eating you pussy." He had a puzzled look on his face.

"Maybe it's because you like cream pies," I smiled at him.

At first he just stared at me, then broke into a grin, "So....I'm the first one to make you squirt I guess."

"Yes, you're the first," I giggled again. "Guess I keep you around for your mouth and tongue. Now, let's get some sleep Cucky."

"Is that my new nickname?" he grinned.

"If the shoe fits," smiling at him as I rubbed his cheek.

The next morning the alarm sounded, I was curled up with my back to his front. He had an arm around me on my left tit, and I felt his hard cock in the crack of my ass. He groaned and squeezed my breast, I knew he wanted to go another round, but shoved him away, and turned the alarm off.

"No sex this morning, I'm saving my energy to fuck Ed today," as I rolled out of bed.

He looked like somebody had just gut punched him. But his cock was hard and he wrapped his hand around it and groaned.

Standing naked beside the bed, I looked at him and frowned, "If you jerk off, or have an orgasm you'll not get to watch me fuck Ed. Your choice."

"God I need to cum so badly," he pleaded.

"Go ahead and rub one out, but you will be sleeping in the guest room while I fuck Ed in our bed. Like I said it's your choice." Then I turned and went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

After the shower, I dressed and went in the kitchen and found Bill had fixed breakfast and had coffee made. He was sitting there in a t-shirt and cargo shorts, drinking coffee, and the table was set ready to eat.

"Why aren't you getting ready for work?" I asked as I sat down to eat.

""I was taking a day off to meet the guys coming to start work on the storage building."

"No, call them now and tell them something came up. We need to discuss it more, and besides even if I like your idea they can come next week. I'll be out of school then, and I want to be here and see that they do a good job."

"But, I've already put down a deposit for a concrete delivery today,"he frowned.

"Well in the future discuss these things with me, and we won't have problems like this happen," as I calmly sipped my coffee.

"Yes ma'am," he mumbled and started eating his breakfast.

"Hmmm, these scrambled eggs are delicious," I moaned, "what did you do differently?"

"I just added a little sour cream when I put the milk in, and I used real butter instead of Olive Oil, plus salt and pepper," making him finally smile after I complimented him.

"Careful or I might start expecting you to cook breakfast more often," as I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I better finish getting ready for work, be sure and call and tell them to not come today, we will talk more tonight."

"Okay, I'll give them a call now, and since I've put in for a day off I'll just stay here today and clean the house, and maybe get some yard work done."

Thank goodness school was almost over. Friday would be the last day for the kids, then on Monday the teachers would come in and post grades, and the Seniors would graduate the following Friday night.

Today I was able to avoid the Principal and didn't run into Coach Wilson, plus the heat wasn't as bad today. A few thunder clouds had rolled in and we got a little rain that helped. I kept the kids busy going over a study guide with them, preparing for the final exams.

When school ended I gave Ed a call and asked if I could stop by and talk. He said no problem he was just relaxing and watching ESPN. I told him I had one quick stop to make and I would see him soon.

When I pulled up at home, I went inside and found Bill had cleaned up the house and was on the patio relaxing. Opening the door I stepped out, and thanked him for cleaning the house.

"No problem," he said, "the rain messed me up on working outside, and that it was probably good they didn't come today and try and pour concrete. I told them I would reschedule later for next week."

"Listen, I'm going over to Ed's I need to talk to him, I should be back in about an hour."

"I thought...." he started, but I cut him off.

"I'm going to talk to him, not fuck him. That will happen later, I just need to have a private conversation with him," I smiled.

"What.... should I do?" he mumbled

"First of all, I expect you not to jerk off while I'm gone fantasizing about him fucking me. Save yourself for later......you'll enjoy it more seeing him fuck me, instead of picturing it in your head," I grinned.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled, "I promise."

"Oh go ahead and order a couple of pizzas, one Pepperoni and one Sausage, plus several of those cups of Ranch Dressing. Love you, see you later," as I left the house.

Ed was grinning as I told him about Bill coming home and what I had done. He said he was happy for me and thought I made the right decision.

"I'm glad you decided to stay with Bill, he definitely loves you. Like I told you there are many people like your husband, but keep in mind all couples are different. By trial and error you will figure out what works best," reaching over and squeezing my hand.

"That's the reason I'm here. You said that there were people I knew, and just didn't realize they had kinks or fetishes, but you wouldn't tell me their names. I would like to know because I'm having trouble deciding how to go about finding men to explore my fantasies, as well as feeding Bill's fetish," I giggled.

"I probably shouldn't reveal their names, but if I do you must swear you will never reveal your source."

"My lips are sealed," as I playfully pretended to zip my lips.

"Your neighbors here in Spencer Cove," he grinned.

"What? You mean the Heywood's and the Jenkins?" I was shocked.

"And Coach Bo Wilson," he laughed.

"So Tom and Ralph are cucks? I never suspected it, but Coach Wilson is single."

"No Tom and Ralph, nor Bo are cucks. The Heywood's and the Jenkins are into wife swapping. My wife Mary and I were involved with them before she died. Plus I was what some call a Bull, because I fucked wives of couckolds."

"Your wife was okay with you fucking other women, surely you weren't letting cuckolds fuck your wife. I understand the wife sharing from what I've read. How did that work your being, what you said, a Bull?"

"I'll explain that another time. As for Coach Wilson, he only fucks married women, and some of them are wives of cuckolds. So he is what you call a Bull also," he chuckled.

"That blows my mind, he is always hitting on me and flirting, but I thought he was one of those guys that fucked anything that walked and had a pussy!"

"This one will really blow your mind," he laughed, "Your Principal Manning is a Bull also."

"But he has been married twice? I don't understand?" I was really puzzled now.

"Those two women were wives of cucks, and they left their husbands for Melvin. Hell Melvin even let emotions get involved and married them. But his lust for other married women never stopped, which led to divorce eventually. Those women thought he would marry them and remain monogamous. But his appetite for married pussy doomed those marriages. He has sworn that he would never marry again."

"Are there others?" I ask.

"Val I don't know everyone you know, but I knew you were familiar with the ones I just named. I wouldn't be surprised if other people you knew had some kind of kink."

"Can I tell you something and it remains between us?" I asked.

"You're special to me Val, anything we discuss remains a secret. You remind me of my Mary so much," as he squeezed my hand again.

"Well you just named Bo and Melvin as Bulls, and they have been pestering more lately. Bill's trying to get a contract with the school for sports equipment, and they have been asking questions, like would I like to contribute or offer anything to help him get the contract. I was thinking it might work out that I could kill two birds with one stone. so to speak," I giggled.

He grinned, "Smart thinking, that might work."

"But I don't want Bill to know I helped him get the contract. So I'm going to have to work on how to go about that. Any ideas?"

"No afraid not, but I'll give it some thought and let you know if I think of something."

"Thanks, I'm so glad I have you to bounce things off of, you're special to me."

"Anytime, like I said you're special to me also"

"You said I reminded you of your wife, I would love to hear more about her."

He paused and looked away, like he was thinking, then a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Another time," as he wiped the tear away with the back of his hand.

Standing, I thanked him for opening up to me and all the help he had been.

"This is probably not the right time...." I paused, "but I was also going to ask you to come over later and.... well fuck me in front of Bill. I kind of promised him he could watch."

He stood up and used his hand to tilt my face up, as he stared at me, "Val I'll be more than happy, just tell me what you want to happen."

So I explained how I wanted it to play out.

When I returned home Bill was already excited about the idea of watching Ed fuck his wife. He didn't come out and say it, but he was cheerful and told me the bedroom was all cleaned, fresh sheets on the bed, and was asking me what else he could do.

"Well when Ed comes over, and the pizza is here we can eat in the den, drink some wine, and just talk."

"But I thought he was coming over to....you know," his excitement damped.

"Oh you thought when he walked in I was going to jump his bones," I smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"No of course not, I guess I just don't know how to act," he frowned.

"First of all you act like my husband and we enjoy a meal with a friend. Now here are the rules, 1) when we are ready to fuck or whatever we do, you will remain quiet. You can watch, jack off, or if it's too much for you, you go into another room. 2) if you're instructed to do something, do it. If you are asked a question, answer it. It's that simple. Understand?"

I almost giggled the way his face lit up, now that he knew he was going to get to watch me fuck Ed.

"Yes, I can do that," he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

He was getting hard and excited again, so I thought now was a good time to hit him with another requirement.

"Oh, one more thing, I want you to strip down to your boxers, and keep your hands off your pecker, at least until the action starts," I grinned.

"You mean when you and him get started."

"No I mean right now. So strip or you can go and stay in the guest room. I'll bring you some pizza when it gets here," I smirked at him.

"Yes ma'am," he groaned and nervously started stripping.

I just stood watching him, and sure enough he had a boner. He looked embarrassed as he neatly folded his clothes and put them on the couch, and I'm sure it took all his will power not to touch his dick.

"Thanks Cucky," and kissed his cheek, "now go put your clothes away, you won't be needing them anymore this evening."

When he returned to the den I asked him, "What time should the pizza be here?"

"It should be in about 20 minutes," as he looked at the clock.

"Good that will give me time to change and get into something comfortable. You go ahead and get some paper plates and napkins, and don't forget the wine glasses."

In the bedroom I stripped out of my clothes and freshened up my make up, then opened my briefcase. I had made a quick stop at the mall and went to Victoria's Secret and purchased a pink seamless thong, and pink satin lace robe with a sash that tied around the waist. The robe barely came down enough to cover my ass, so if I bent or leaned over my ass would be showing. Putting on the outfit and sliding my feet into matching open toe slippers I was ready for the evening.

Looking in the mirror I smiled, then raised up on my toes then dropped down, it made my tits jiggle and my nipples hardened against the satin robe. Just the look I was going for.

As I entered the den the door bell sounded, and at the same time Bill looked up at me. His mouth hung open, and he just stared at me. The door bell rings again, he is still standing with a loss for words.

"Well, don't just stand there, get the door, or do you want the delivery boy see your wife dressed like this," gesturing to my outfit.

"Yes......no......okay," he stuttered. Then headed for the door. I couldn't see him from where I was standing, but I almost laughed out loud when I heard him squeal "Ole shit,....just a minute."

Racing back in the den, his face red, with a boner in his boxers he stammered, "There's...a girl at the door....I can't..."

I giggled as I walked by him, I never thought about a girl making the delivery. Every time we ordered it had always been boys bringing our order. But I was a little shocked when I opened the door, it was one of my old students.

"Hello Mrs. Hunter," she was smiling from ear to ear. "Here's your pizza," she giggled, putting her hand over her mouth, "I don't think your husband was expecting me."

"No he certainly wasn't," I laughed. "Lois I thought you were off at college."

"Yes ma'am, we got out last week, and I'm home for the summer. This is my first day working for Pizza Hut."

"Well do we owe you anything for the pizza?"

"No it was paid for online, plus a nice 30 percent tip, so thank you. And by the way I love your outfit, you all have a great evening," turning to go back to her car.

"I plan too, goodnight Lois, be safe," as I closed the door. I grinned as I walked back to the den, wondering what wild story she would tell her friends about the Hunters. Husband comes to the door in boxers with a boner, then the wife comes dressed in a sexy short robe and it's not even 7 o'clock yet.

"Gosh that was embarrassing," gushed Bill his face red.

"Why because a young girl saw you in your boxers with a boner," I teased him. "Remember you were always trying to show me off to other men, what's the difference."

"It's....just different," he mumbled.

"Did you recognize her? That was Lois Beckenridge, Sam Beckenridge's daughter."

Before we could continue the conversation the door bell sounded. I didn't bother to ask Bill to answer it, I just went to the door myself. It was Ed and he had a bag, which I expected, but he also had a fairly large cooler in his other hand.

"Come on in Ed, we're eating in the den, what's with the cooler?"

"Oh I know you said you were having wine but I really prefer beer with pizza, if that's okay."

"Sure," I grinned, "that will just be more wine for me."

When we reached the den Ed acted as though nothing was unusual about Bill being in boxers, or me dressed in lingerie. He casually sets his cooler and bag down by the end table by the couch, and greets Bill.

"Good evening Bill, appreciate being invited over this evening," sticking his hand out to shake hands.

"Yeah....good to see you Ed," he mumbled as he shook Ed's hand.

"Honey, pour me a glass of wine, and remember you're only allowed 2 glasses of wine."

"Yes ma'am," and he went to the kitchen to get the wine.

"Ed sat here on the couch and you will be close to your beer cooler," I winked at him, then sat down beside him on the middle cushion.

Bill came back in and saw me sitting next to Ed, and winced, but kept his eyes down as he poured 2 glasses of wine.

"Thanks, why don't you ask Ed what kind of pizza he wants and serve him, I'll take the sausage."

"Ed,...you want pepperoni or sausage?" but couldn't look Ed in the eye.

"I think I'll have a slice of each, I'll probably burn the extra calories off later," he chuckled.

"I certainly hope so," I giggled, while out of the corner of my eye I watched Bill.

He handed Ed his plate, then hurriedly handed me my slice, then mumbled, "I don't think I want any, I'm not...very hungry."

"Will you please open one of the Ranch Dressing cups for me?"

"Yes ma'am," and as soon as he obeyed he quickly took his glass of wine and sat nervously in his recliner.

For the next 20 minutes Ed and I talked about everything from politics, weather, to how he started Spencer Cove. Bill had said very little, he just squirmed in his chair crossing and uncrossing his legs.

"Well, excuse me but I need to use the little boys room," Ed laughed as he got up.

"Sure, you know where it's at. Do you need any help?" I teased.

""I'm a big boy, I can handle it," he grinned as he walked to the bathroom.

"I know your BIG," I giggled.

I heard Bill groan, and as soon as Ed shut the bathroom door, Bill was out of his seat and poured himself another glass of wine.

"Bill I'm ashamed of you," I pouted. "You have hardly said two words while we were eating."

Jesus Valerie, I'm going out of my mind over here," as he sat back down in his recliner, "you're sitting there with almost nothing on....." he stopped because he heard Ed coming back.

Ed walked around to sit down and I stopped him.

"Hold still," I told Ed, as I leaned over, "your zipper is stuck," and grabbed it and yanked it down. "I just want to check and see if everything came out alright," I smiled up at him as I got on my knees in front of him.

"You really have a thoughtful wife Bill," Ed chuckled, "you're a lucky man."

"I think I can get a better look," I purred, " if we just take your pants off. Don't you think so Bill," as I looked over to him.

"Yeah.......I....guess," he groaned putting his hand inside his boxers to grab his cock.

"See Ed, Bill agrees with me, so let's just get you out of these pants, first I'll take your shoes and socks off to make it easier." In seconds I had Ed stripped to just his shirt and boxer briefs.