Spencer Cove Ch. 04

Story Info
Valerie gives up her ass....who gets it?
19.8k words
3.97
9.4k
14
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers

Walking toward my car I could feel more cum leak into the gusset of my panties I smiled as I unlocked my car.

"Good evening Mrs. Hunter," Leroy the head custodian in charge of cleaning the building waved at me.

Startled, I turned and waved back, "Good evening to you Leroy, I just finished a late meeting, thank goodness school is about over. Hope they get the a/c fixed this summer." What the hell Valerie I said to myself, quit gabbing like an idiot.

"Yeah, I understand, at least it's cooler in the evening when I do my job," Leroy grinned and chuckled loudly. "You have a good evening and get home safely,"

"Bye Leroy," I waved again and got in my car and hurriedly drove away. Damn I wondered if he had been in the part of the building near Melvin's office. Surely not, Melvin and Bo would have taken me somewhere else if there had been a chance of getting caught fucking in the school office.

On top of that Leroy was the father of Mickey. Thinking about the note again I giggled, BBC that has to mean big black cock. Did all black men have huge cocks or was that a myth? Squeezing my thighs together, I drove home anxious to see Bill and give him his present, and chew his ass out for flirting with Mrs. Brooks.

Pulling into the garage I grabbed my briefcase and entered the kitchen and Bill immediately started blabbing so fast it was hard to understand him.

"Oh my gawd Valerie this has days been crazy, thinking about where you were, what you were doing, Mr Manning called, I couldn't call you because you said not to, I was so excited about what you might be doing, wanting to tell you,........" Bill kept blabbing.

"Slow down honey your not making sense," I giggled, "one thing at a time."

"Sorry, Mr. Manning just called and told me I got the contract with Stonewall Academy and I couldn't call you because you said not to. Plus I was going crazy wondering if you were just teasing me or really out doing.....you know," he voice dropped almost to a whisper as he eyes settled on my chest. "Your blouse is buttoned up crooked."

Walking over and putting my arms around his neck grinding my body into his and told him, "I'm so proud of you getting the contract, that gives us two things to celebrate," and french kissed him so he could taste my cum coated tongue.

"God you reek of sex," he gasped as we broke the kiss. "You really went with that man you met," he murmured.

"Actually he had a friend and they used your wife like a two-bit whore," I purred and batted my eye lashes, "one fucked my mouth at the same time his friend fucked me from behind. I think it's called split roasting," I grinned.

"Are...you...going to tell me...who, did you know them....." he groaned as he hugged me tighter and his hands grabbing my ass.

"Maybe.....but first you need to tell me about Mrs. Brooks?" I asked firmly as I pulled away from him and walked into the den.

Trailing behind me he mumbled, "What about Mrs. Brooks, what does she have to do with any of this," he pleaded.

Sitting down on the couch I kicked off my heels I pulled my skirt up where he could see the cum soaked gusset of my panties. "I had lunch with her today and she was telling me you were a handsome sweet man always telling her how pretty she was, or her hair really looked nice just always complimenting her. Is that true Bill?" I teased him.

"She's Mr Manning's secretary, I...I...just was nice...to her...to get her to get on his schedule for appointments.....that's all it was I swear," he pleaded as his eyes focused on my crotch.

"You weren't trying to get in her pants?" I keep teasing him.

"God no, I would never cheat on you, I love you too much to do that," he responded.

"Is it not cheating me being with other men?" I wanted to hear his thoughts.

"It's not cheating if I give you permission, which I do. I can't explain it....but it excites me knowing you're doing it to please me. I loved watching you and Ed, you look so sexy and beautiful when he made you cum. Yes it hurts some, but I get pleasure from knowing you are experiencing things you have never experienced before," he mumbled.

"Good answer Cucky, I believe you, and again I'm proud of you getting the contract you worked so hard far," I smiled up at him. "Why don't you fix us a drink and we celebrate, then.....(pause)..I can tell you about my night."

Bill fixed us both Gin and tonic and we toasted his success but he couldn't keep his eyes off my crooked blouse. I had pulled my skirt back down when he went to fix our drinks and he tried hard to carry on a conversation telling me about how much money the contract would make him in commission. He finally couldn't stand it anymore and pleaded with me to tell him about my night.

Finishing my drink I stood up and told him to follow me and started toward the bedroom removing my top and bra as I went. In the bedroom I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor, pulling the covers back on the bed I laid back in just my soaked panties and grinned at him. In seconds he was out of his clothes, dressed in only his tented boxers he crawled into bed with me and kissed me.

"You're so sexy and beautiful," he groaned as he felt my soaked panties, "I wish I could have been there."

Wrapping my arms around him I purred in his ear, "You should have seen their cocks, one of them was as thick as Ed...but longer....and the other was as thick as my fucking arm."

Bill surprised me he got so excited he ripped my panties off of me and pulled his stiff cock out of his boxers and thrust inside my cum filled stretched cunt. My cunt was so stretched I could hardly feel him and so much cum in me every time he thrust into me squish sounds filled the room.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted and pounded into me like he had not done in a long time. It still felt good and I clenched my core muscles as hard as I could and I could feel him moving in and out, faster and faster.

"Don't stop.....Cucky......." I moaned, "almost there.....yes, yes,...fuck me like a slut."

"Gawd....I...love....you....," he growled and pounded me harder.

I could feel an orgasm building as he pumped into me harder and faster, so close and I needed this one. "Yes. Yes, fuck me....make me cum...." I squealed.

"ARGGGGG...fuck......," he screamed as he unloaded 4 or 5 loads of cum into my sloppy cunt.

"My orgasm hit just as he unloaded into me, not the biggest orgasm I ever had, but the first one he had given me with his cock in a long time.

"Oh,oh shit.....hmmmm," I purred into his ear, my legs wrapped around him. "That was sooo...goood."

We lay there wrapped in each other's arms, panting his cock still inside me.

"God I love you...so much," his voice is low and guttural.

"I love you too Cucky," I giggled. "my pussy was already soaked and it felt like you dumped another load of cum in me."

"Did.....you really.....cum......or just fake it.." he asked?

His cock softened and slid out of my pussy, which released a flood of cum that flowed down my ass and on the bed.

"Oops," I giggled, "hell no I didn't fake it, but I'm laying in a massive amount of cum!"

He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, "I could clean you up," he grinned.

"Thanks, but not tonight, you've done your husband duties," I murmured softly, "but if you would change the bed sheets while I shower I would appreciate it."

Taking a leisurely shower I was feeling better, sore pussy but better, I giggled to myself. All in all it had been a good day. Bill got the contract, I got split roasted. and Bill got off on his fetish of hearing about his wife being a slut. Plus he actually made me cum fucking me for the first time in many months. Life was good.

Standing under the water with my eyes closed thinking about Mr. Manning wanting to have his turn to fuck me, I felt Bill step into the shower and hug me from behind.

"Bed has fresh sheets," he whispered in my ear as he groped my breast, his cock hard and pushing against my ass.

"Calm down Cucky," I giggled, "I'm worn out and need to get some sleep. The next few days are going to be really busy finishing up school."

"You know I love only you right?" He moaned in my ear.

"I love you too Cucky," turning and kissing him on the lips.

The rest of the week was busy from early morning until late at night. The last few days were exams, grading papers, preparing for the next day etc. The weekend was spent getting grades recorded. Monday was a half day to hand out report cards.

Graduation was the following Friday evening which Bill and I attended as usual. After the ceremony, Mr Manning made a point of coming up to Bill and I and congratulated Bill again on getting the contract. Reminding him to get with Coach Wilson to iron out specifics for the first order.

"As a matter of fact there's Coach right over there." Melvin pointed to the other side of the room, "why don't you holler at him now."

"Yeah I will," Bill grinned, "honey I'll be right back."

"Everything good at home," Melvin asked smiling down at me.

"Couldn't be better," I returned his grin, "thanks for asking."

"Any chance of us getting together any time soon?" He asked, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Careful Melvin," I whispered, "people are watching. I'll be in touch," then I turned and walked away.

Rain had kept the contractor away that was going to build us a storage building this past week. I told Bill to call and tell them I wanted to see the owner this coming Saturday at our house to go over what he was planning with me before he started.

Karl Muller showed up Saturday morning at 9 a.m. He was co-owner with his brother Walter. I ask why his brother didn't come also, he just chuckled, "Walter prefers to deal with the actual construction part of the business, and leaves me to deal with the customers directly, especially if they are not sure what they want."

"In other words doesn't like it if the lady sticks her nose in and makes changes from the original plans." I grinned giving him my best smile.

Karl laughed, "My brother is old school, he thinks women should be seen and not heard, but he's a good guy as long as he doesn't have to deal with lots of changes."

"Well show me exactly what you and my husband first planned and we will go from there," I told him.

Thirty minutes later he showed me the schematic design that he and Bill came up with and explained it would cost about $6000. Most of it was prefabricated and he explained the breakdown of material cost, labor cost plus concrete expense.

"You've seen our pool, I want something that ties in with it, where it can be used not just as a storage unit but also a place people can use to change clothes, a small bathroom, plus I want a hot tub between it and the pool," I gave him my best smile, "if that's possible."

"Wow," Karl said, his eyebrows going up as he smiled back at me, "that's a long ways from what we originally planned, and it going to cost more, plus I'd have to think about the space we have to work with."

"Can you draw up some plans on what we could do and come as close as possible to what I have described?" I asked.

"Well can you give me some idea about what kind of budget I would be working with before I spend a lot of time designing something?" He asked.

"Let me talk to my husband and I'll let you know, he's working right now," I told him as I reached over and patted his muscular forearm that was next to me.

"Okay, I'll step out back and look around and get some idea of what might be possible and jot down some measurements," he smiled as he patted my hand on top of his forearm.

Karl stepped outside through the sliding glass door as I called Bill. It went to voice mail so I left a message for him to call me. Eyeing Karl as he strolled around making notes on his clipboard, I admired his lean torso. I would guess his age is about mid-forties, 6' tall, 180 pounds, married from the ring on his finger and definitely handsome. Sandy blonde hair, gray eyes, he was wearing tight fitting jeans and work boots, his shirt stretched across his broad shoulders as he moved around the yard taking measurements.

RING! I grabbed my phone seeing it was Bill. I told him Karl was here and explained what I had discussed and needed to know what he thought we could spend.

"Babe, I planned on using some of the money from the new contract to get you a new car, I can't afford that and spend a lot more on a storage building at the same time," he explained sounding disappointed.

"What if I kept my car a little longer and we spent a little extra on building something nicer out back we could both enjoy....like a hot tub....think of the fun we could have," I teased him.

He laughed, "You make it hard to say no to you."

"What part of you am I making hard," I giggled.

"I love you," he whispered in the phone, "tell him we can go to about $15-16 thousand and not a penny more," he chuckled. "Now let me get back to work with this customer."

"Thanks I love you, bye," excited as I hung up the phone.

Stepping out back I hollered at Karl, "You look hot can I offer you something cold to drink," I smiled brightly at him. He was 'hot' alright...sexy hot!

"Yeah that would be nice, just about finished up here," he replied as he turned and looked toward me.

Waiting until he started walking back toward me I bent at the waist and reached into the outdoor fridge to give him a good look at my ass in the tight white shorts I was wearing. Turning around I held out a can of coke to him, "I have beer if you prefer."

"No thanks," he chuckled, "another time perhaps," he grinned. "Did you talk to your husband and decide on the budget we can work with."

"Yeah he said between 15-16 thousand was the maximum we could spend. Is that feasible?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Let me go home and see what I can work out, does that have to include the cost of the hot tub, because you're probably looking at $2500-$3000 for that alone," he smiled as he stared at my cleavage.

Thank God for push up bras, I thought as I shifted from one foot to the other and smiled at him batting my eyelashes. "See if you can fit it in, and if not we can discuss it later, but I really really want the hot tub," my voice is low and sultry.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, but I might have some ideas for you tomorrow if your available?" He grinned.

"Sounds good, say about 2 o'clock?" I smiled.

Finishing his drink he crushed it in his hand and threw it into the trashcan 10 feet away, "Three points," he laughed, "guess I still got it."

"Oh I think you still got it," I giggled, "I bet scoring is easy for you."

He grinned at me, raising one eyebrow, "It's always fun scoring, I practice a lot so I'm always ready to play. Tomorrow at 2 o'clock Mrs. Hunter?"

"That's what I am counting on..(pause)..by the way Mr. Hunter will not be able to join us, you and I will be deciding what we end up...doing," my voice musical and sexy.

Watching him drive away from the window, I ran my hand down inside my shorts and felt my wet panties. "Hmmmm," I moaned softly, and started to finger my pussy, then the damn phone rang.

Pulling it out of my back pocket, I saw it was Bill. "Hi honey, Karl just left and by the way you're playing golf tomorrow."

"Wh..what." he stuttered.

"Tomorrow I need the house to myself all afternoon, so I thought maybe you could go play golf. You know it's been over a week since I had some strange dick," I teased him.

"Does...this have...anything to do with Karl Muller?" He mumbled.

"Maybe, I thought you wanted me to flirt and have sex with other men," I said my voice low and husky, "are you having a change of heart and want me to stop?"

"No...of course not....it's just I....haven't...been able to watch......except that time with Ed. I really miss watching.....you....you know," he mumbled.

"Well here's an idea, it's only noon, why don't you call Ed to invite him to play golf and ask if he can set up cameras in our bedroom before noon tomorrow. Then you could watch later," I giggled, "when you get home Sunday evening."

"I'll call Ed now," he groaned. "Bye."

Laying in bed I pulled my shorts and panties off and got back to pleasuring myself, thinking about Karl and if he took the hints I was obviously giving him. If nothing else it would be fun teasing and flirting with him. As my orgasm approached I started thinking about Melvin's large cock and what it will feel like in my pussy and came immediately. "Oh fuckkk," I moaned as I rubbed my clit hard and fast.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Ed chuckled as he stood in the door way to my bedroom.

"Oh shit," I yelled caught off guard. Seeing it was Ed I just spread my legs and let him see my wet pussy, "yeah I was relieving some stress," I giggled.

"Sorry for interrupting, Bill called and said you needed some cameras installed," he grinned down at me. "The door was unlocked and you didn't answer when I knocked, so I let myself in, sorry about that."

"Don't be," I giggled again, getting up off the bed naked from the waist down, "I guess Bill told you why we wanted the cameras." Being naked around Ed did not bother me in the least. But wanting to talk and not fuck I picked my clothes up.

"There's something else I wanted to ask you," I said as I put my panties and shorts back on, "I'm reading up on anal sex and I think I want to try it."

"If you're asking me to break your cute ass in," he laughed, "I'll be more than happy too!"

"GOD NO," I giggled loudly, "that monster cock of yours would tear me wide open."

"Not if done properly, you can't just let someone ram a cock of any size up your butt," he smirked, "you have to prepare for it the first time."

"I ordered a anal starter kit and I couldn't even get the small one inside my rectum," I pouted. "I figured you could help me, I want to surprise Bill."

"Val you know all you have to do is ask, how many times do I have to tell you...but I assure you your ass can take even a cock my size if it's done right," he smiled with lust in his eyes and his pants tenting.

"Glad to hear that, and I'm sure if things go right you'll have your chance," smiling as I walked over to him and rubbed his tented pants. "Wow is this for me?" I teased him as I squeezed his dick.

"Sorry, but it's for someone else," he chuckled, "that's why I just walked on in when you didn't answer, I'm already running late."

Stepping back I looked up at him and pouted, "Is that why I haven't seen much of you the last week or so?"

"Well thanks to you I have kind of put myself back out there. Until our time together I had sort of backed off since my wife passed. You're not jealous are you?" He grinned.

"NO...I'm happy for you, I just miss seeing you," I murmured as I hugged him.

Hugging me tightly, he kissed the top of my head, "Listen I have to go, I left a box of camera equipment on your kitchen table with instructions. Tell Bill to follow the directions and if he has problems, to at least get the cameras placed where he wants them. I come by early in the morning and get them hooked up if he has a problem."

"Maybe you'll have time to let me show you my anal starter kit," I smiled up at him and gave his cock another squeeze. "Also whoever the lady is your going to see...she sure is a lucky bitch," I giggled and patted his boner.

"See you in the morning," he chuckled loudly as he walked away. "Oh and tell Bill I worked it out and I can play golf with him tomorrow," he shouted over his shoulder.

Later Bill came home and I told him what Ed said about the cameras and that he would play golf with him tomorrow. He was so excited about getting the cameras installed he forgot to tell me about another large contract he was about to land until later that night.

"Man this set up is amazing," Bill said as he placed what looked like a phone charger on the dresser at the foot of the bed, "plus it really does charge your phone if needed. It has motion detection, 1080P, night vision, audio, SD card 128 Gig, plus you can add other cameras and it all works on WiFi. I can even monitor everything on my iPhone or laptop from anywhere in the world!"

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers