Spencer Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing shopping I was home putting things up and Bill came in excited. He had been out playing golf and said he got a phone call. The man from the county public schools called and wants to sign a contract. It would include all county public schools and mean even more money than the one he got with Stonewall Academy.

"If he signs Monday, we are going car shopping for you so start thinking about what you would like to get," he grinned as he picked me up and swung me around.

"I'm so proud of you," I hugged and kissed him, "wow you're amazing!"

"Yeah I really owe Coach Wilson for recommending me, and I guess Mr. Manning also since it was him and Coach that pushed it through the School board."

"Hey, you did this on your own, you gave them a good deal, quality equipment at a fair cost, they just saw a great deal and were probably bragging about it to others."

"Yeah you're right, but I want to do something nice for them, you understand that right?"

"Okay whatever, I can find out what kind of booze they like and you can get them some booze and maybe a nice meal out somewhere nice. Now put me down and marinate the steaks I bought. I messaged Ed and he is coming over to eat with us."

"Sounds like fun," he grinned and put me down, "anything particular happening tonight I should know about?"

"Maybe," I gave him a sly grin, "we'll see where the night leads us, right now I'm going to get my bathing suit on. Baked potatoes are wrapped in aluminum foil and you my dear Cucky are in charge of cooking," I giggled as I headed to the bedroom.

I had bought a new white bikini that when wet was almost transparent. Bill's eyes like to have bugged out of his head when I came back grabbed a beer and headed to the pool.

"Wow," he growled, "that suit leaves very little to the imagination."

"Hurry and let the steaks marinate and join me in the pool, Ed should be over shortly," I teased him shaking my plugged ass at him.

I had just sat down and spread my towel when Ed came around the side of the house and whistled loudly. "That's a lovely bathing suit," he grinned as he stalked toward me.

"Finally you make time for us," I teased him, "seems like you've been staying busy lately."

He grinned and sat his ice chest down and grabbed a beer out of it and sat in a lounge chair next to me, "Believe me I have missed you," he winked, "but yeah I've been busy thanks to you."

"Thanks to me?" my brow furrowed, "please explain."

"Well it was you that got me out of my funk, and made me realize I had a few good years left in this ole body," he chuckled.

"Old my ass, you looked fitter than most men half your age," I cooed. "But thanks for coming over I've missed talking to you. After all you're my FWB."

"Friend With Benefits," he smiled, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze. "My favorite kind of friendship," he laughed.

"OH hi Ed," Bill shouted coming out in his bathing suit and a beer in his hand.

"Hey Bill," he shook Bill's hand as he greeted him, "anything exciting going on since I last saw you."

"Well while you guys catch up I'm going to take a dip," I smiled at both of them as I strutted to the deep end of the pool and dove in. The water felt great and I swam a couple of laps. Each time I stroked through the water I could feel the anal plug moving, making me horny. Hopefully tonight Ed and Bill could help me take the final step and get the large anal plug up my ass.

Climbing out of the pool in the shallow end I could clearly see my tits, glancing down I giggled to myself. My pussy was in clear view, I wondered if my butt plug was visible.

Bill and Ed stopped talking when they saw me walking toward them. Bill stuttered, "You...you...might as well...be naked."

"Ed chuckled, "If you're trying to make my dick hard, mission accomplished."

Teasing them more I turned my back to them and bent at the waist, looked over my shoulder at them. "Does my butt plug show," I giggled.

Ed and Bill both laughed, but I laughed louder when Bill was practically drooling and rubbing his tented trunks.

"That's enough Cucky, you might want to save that boner for later," I told him as I grabbed a beer and sat down.

Ed laughed and handed Bill a cold beer from his ice chest and teased him, "Here hold this against your nuts and it'll calm you down."

"Shit it'll take more than that," laughed Bill. "Jesus, Valerie are you trying to give me a heart attack."

"I'm just feeling really good, I've got my two favorite men with me, and......tonight I want you both to help me get the large plug up my ass. I have a feeling it's going to be exceptionally harder since it's almost 2" wide and right at 6" long!"

"How in the hell do you expect me to cook steaks with that on my mind," he gasps holding the cold beer can against his scrotum.

"Control yourself Cucky, or you'll be watching on camera instead of being in the room with us," I giggled and took a drink of beer.

"I'm going to light the charcoal and go check on the steaks," mumbled Bill.

When he got the charcoal lit and going, he headed to the house. I was just about to tell him he better not jack off, when Ed got my attention and shook his head no. It was like the man could read my mind.

"Let him wank one off before he explodes," Ed chuckled softly, "I'm finding it hard myself not to bend you over and fuck the hell out you."

"Well, you're probably right," I giggled, "I think I'm going to let him be the first to fuck my ass, I think he deserves it Just don't let him know."

"Think I'll ever get to tap that fine ass of yours," he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me."

"Depends," I giggled loudly, "it's hard for me to imagine that huge cock of your up my ass, it would probably split me wide open."

He laughed, "You will be surprised how much you can take up your ass, but you're right it would be best to start slow."

"That's another reason I think Bill should be first he's not much bigger than the largest plug, plus he was the first to fuck my mouth and pussy," I grinned.

"I agree," Ed grinned back at me, "he worships the ground you walk on, and should be the first. I promise he'll never forget the experience."

Bill came back out and put the baked potatoes on the grill. then grabbed a beer and joined us. "I'll give the potatoes a while then I'll cook the steaks. I assume everyone wants their steak medium rare."

"Yeah that's fine babe," I told him as I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Are you feeling better," I teased him.

Bill chuckled, "Yeah and now maybe I can cook the steaks without burning them, if you don't put anymore dirty thoughts in my head."

Ed and I both laughed, "I promise,' I purred and squeezed his hand. We spent the rest of the evening talking about Bill probably having a new contract come Monday, me getting a new car, etc. After the steaks and potatoes were done we moved into the kitchen to eat.

"The steaks were perfect Bill," Ed bragged on him as he finished, "if you ever get tired of selling you might want to open a steak house."

"Guys, the longer I sit here and wait the more nervous I get...so I suggest we get the show on the road," I murmured. I really was anxious, but definitely wanted to do this.

In the bedroom we all got naked, Bill of course already had a boner, Ed was semi hard, and I was wet between my legs just looking at the two dicks in front of me.

Bill and Ed must have talked earlier because they both smiled and approached me with a devious grin then pounced on me. Bill had me on my back kissing me and playing with my tits while Ed spread my legs wide and started eating my cunt.

"Oh," I moaned surprised at the sudden attack. Bill held my hands above my head with just one of his hands while he sucked on one nipple and twisted the other. Ed was sucking on my clit and finger fucking my pussy, both of them making me squeal and writhe beneath them.

Within a few minutes I came hard and I heard Ed chuckle. Then he pushed my legs up and back lifting my ass off the bed. Before my orgasm finished Ed was licking around my butt plug and Bill had his tongue down my throat.

I moaned around Bill's tongue and then felt Ed pulling on the plug in my ass. As my orgasm peaked again he jerked it out, making me really squeal into Bill's mouth. Bill released my mouth, but still held my hands above my head. Ed pushed my legs back more and Bill used his free arm to reach under my knees and lift me higher off the bed.

"Oh gawd.....oh shit," I moaned as I came hard again. Then I felt the lube being squirted up my gaping rectum, then the large plug pushing into my butt.

"OH fuck....Fuck...." I screamed as the plug moved deeper up my dark tunnel. Then I felt Ed rubbing my engorged clit hard and fast, making me cum hard again and that's when the purple cock slid home and seated itself in my anus.

"Oh fuck..fuck..shit...oh fuck.....gawd.....fuck...." cuuuummmiiinggggg." I moaned and groaned. Panting and gasping for air, I felt Bill release my legs and let them down gently. Then he kissed my neck, "God I love you," he murmured in my ear.

Ed sat between my spread legs grinning at me, "You took it like a champ, how does it feel."

All I could do was moan and groan until I caught my breath, "Like I got a giant cock up my ass! God I...feel....so full," I moaned loudly. Then I felt my whole body shiver and my core muscles clenched.

"Get her some water Bill," Ed told Bill.

While Bill was gone to get me a bottle of water Ed massaged my legs. "Just relax and take deep breaths," speaking softly.

By the time Bill returned I was breathing normal and more relaxed, and the pain in my ass had subsided and my body was adjusting to the foreign object up my ass. It was certainly different this time having a 1.9" wide and 5.8" fake cock up my butt hole!

Bill put a pillow behind my head and gave me a bottle of water. I had pulled my legs up and planted my feet flat on the bed, and Bill bent his head to get a look at my butt plug.

"Have a good look because that big sucker's never coming back out!" I groaned.

Ed burst out laughing and Bill chuckled.

"Laugh you jackasses," I hissed, "I'd like to see you both with one up your asses."

Ed chuckled, "Hey you'll get used to it just like the first two, by tomorrow you'll feel like a pro."

"Babe are you okay?" concern in his voice.

"Yeah," I grinned at him, "Ed's right, it's starting to feel better already. But damn it feels like it's bigger than it looked," I giggled softly.

Ed stood up and started dressing, "Finish your water and get some rest and call me if you need me."

"God, that's the second time you got left out," I moaned, I could see the bulge in his trunks.

"I'm fine, you can make it up to me another time," he laughed and squeezed my thigh.

"Thanks for your help Ed," Bill nodded at him.

""No thanks needed Bill, goodnight folks." Then he was gone.

The next morning I woke up and Bill was standing beside the bed grinning at me. "Good morning how are you feeling," he asked.

"Oh...full...sticky...sore..you name it," I giggled softly.

"Well I ran you a bubble bath maybe a nice warm bath and you'll feel better," he said.

"Oh that sounds lovely," I moaned and pushed the sheet off of me and went to sit up, "Ugh..shit...." I groaned when I sat up on the edge of the bed, "I can really feel this one. It's like someone has their arm up my ass," I giggled.

After getting settled in the warm bath, Bill brought me a cup of coffee and I sipped on it while soaking in the tub. I thought this would have been an excellent time to have a hot tub. The warm bubble bath was helping. When the water began to cool I got out and dried off. I could feel the plug move and shift every time I moved, but it didn't hurt, I just felt stuffed and full. Slipping just a robe I found Bill in the kitchen, he had a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts he must have ran out and got while I soaked.

"Why don't you have a seat in the den," he grinned, "it might feel better sitting on the couch instead of these hard kitchen chairs. I'll bring you a fresh cup of coffee and some doughnuts."

"Good idea," I smiled and went over and kissed him and grabbed a doughnut, "you're a sweetheart."

In the den I sat on the couch and moaned when my butt hit the couch cushion. Not as bad as I expect. Surprisingly it felt kind of good in a weird way. Bill brought me a cup of coffee and a plate of 3 doughnuts.

"You're trying to get me fat," I teased him.

He laughed, "No but I know Krispy Kreme is your favorite and you deserve a sweet treat, it's not like you haven't worked off lots of calories lately," he grinned.

"Hmmmm...God I love these doughnuts," I moaned as I ate the creamy treat. "Thanks baby, the hot bath and these and I'm feeling better already."

"Have you given any thought about what kind of car you would like to get?" he asked.

"You'll probably laugh when I tell you, and I'm probably too old to be driving one anyway.....but I kind of like the idea of having a Mustang GT," I giggled.

"Bullshit, you would look great sporting around in a sports car, you don't look a day over 30. Let me check with the Ford dealer where we got your car and see what I can find out," he grinned.

We spent the afternoon at the pool relaxing, while Bill prepared grilled salmon, along with roasted potatoes and asparagus. While lounging I watch my handsome husband grill our meal. He was definitely a master chef around a grill, especially a charcoal grill.

The food was cooked to perfection, the perfect summer meal. Now that the meal was over I dreaded the evening. The plug needs to come out, it's been up my butt since last night. I was feeling comfortable with it, but I had to relieve myself soon!

With Bill's help I knelt on the bed and he got behind me with the bottle of lube in one hand and used his other to finger fuck me. "Harder babe," I moaned, "right...there," I moaned as he started rubbing my g-spot. As my climax approached I told him now and he stopped fingering me and pulled on the plug. Squirting lube around the plug as it came out, I grunted loudly as the widest part stretched my anus. "Now...now babe," I screamed and he pulled the plug from my ass.

Groaning I collapsed on the bed on my belly.

"My gawd," Bill said as he looked at my gaping asshole, "your rectum is wide open."

"Wheee," I groaned, "that was not as bad as I was expecting."

"It looks like it's starting to close back up," he giggled, "that's amazing."

"You better move," I laughed, "I gotta go!" As I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

Monday morning I took another hot bath after Bill left for work and soaked for over an hour. I had left the butt plug out all night and got up the courage to try and put it back in. After drying off I used a hand mirror to check my rectum, it looked like it had shrunk back to normal.

Gathering the lube I placed the large penis shaped plug on the lid of the toilet. I had squirted lots of lube up my anus and coated the plug. Lowering myself down on the tapered head of the fake cock and I groaned as it pushed into my bottom about an inch.

"Shit..shit.." I moaned, knowing I had another 5" to go, plus the wide part to get through my tight anus. Rubbing my clit furiously I closed my eyes and strained as another couple inches entered me. "Oh God....," I murmured as the wide part was stretching the hell out of my sphincter muscle. Rubbing my clit faster and faster, I screamed loudly as the plug slid inside and my anus closed around the tapered end.

Sticking my finger in my pussy to finish my orgasm I could feel the plug through the thin membrane separating my two tunnels. Finger fucking my self rapidly I came hard and squealed loud enough the neighbors might have heard! "Oh my God," I moaned, that felt amazing. I was panting, my heart racing a million miles an hour, but was able to finally stand and look in the mirror. My body was covered in sweat, my pussy dripping onto the bathroom floor.

My core muscles were clenching around the plug, making me shake and shiver, and more cum drip on the floor. Turning the shower on to cold water I stepped into the shower to cool off. Bathing every time I touched my bottom washing my privates I moaned as the plug moved around inside my dark tunnel.

Feeling better I got out and dried off. Skipping underwear, I put on a loose pair of shorts and t-shirt. The shorts were pink, and the t-shirt was white with pink lettering that said across the front 'SHORT GIRLS God only lets things grow until they 're perfect. Some of us don't take as long as others'.

At noon Bill called to let me know the new contract had been signed and said he was going by the Ford dealership to check about trading in my car. I told how happy and proud I was of him, and not to go overboard on the cost of a vehicle.

I was shocked when he called my iPhone and told me to come outside. Stepping outside he was in the driveway in a Mustang GT Fastback, exterior was light blue, the interior was light gray leather, loaded with almost every option. It looked brand new!

"Oh my gawd I love it....but how much is it?" I gasped worried he had over spent.

"Hey I just got out on a test drive to see if you like it. It's a 2022 model that has only 11,000 miles on it. The dealership owner drove it this past year, he was asking $47,000 but with he said your car depending on its condition he might could give us $8500-13,400. I'm thinking since the a/c was just fixed we probably get close to $13,00 trade-in."

"Can I drive now," i asked excitedly.

"Yeah hop in and let's go,"he laughed.

Driving around town then out on the interstate, I was having a ball while driving it. We pulled over at a rest stop and checked out all the features. I loved the voice activated navigation feature, Bluetooth, Satellite radio, power sears, remote start. The rear hatchback is raised and the backseat folds down for extra storage. I absolutely loved it.

"Can we afford this?" I asked desperately wanting it.

"I believe so, lets go home and I want to drive your car back and let him tell me what he'll give us on trade-in."

"Don't drive it while I'm gone, but you can sit in it and use the owners manual to check out and play with all the features. I have a feeling we are going to be able to get it," he smiled and kissed me.

While he was gone I had a ball playing with the radio, power seats. It still had that new car smell, the leather seats were soft and comfortable. I was so lost in happy thoughts when someone tapped on the drivers side window. It was Ed.

"Hey sharp car, you look like a teenager in this sporty car," he teased.

"I love it, but it's not ours yet. Bill is at the dealership talking with them. I'm just sitting here figuring out all the features, hell it has everything on it," I giggled like a school girl.

"It's a beautiful car for a beautiful lady," he smiled.

"Got time for a beer," I asked him.

"Sure," he said, "but don't let me take you away from your new toy," he teased.

When I got out of the car Ed said, " I love the shirt," he laughed.

As he followed me in the house he commented, "How's it going with the anal training."

"Very well, I was able to get in by myself this morning, and as a matter of fact I'm getting to where I like the feel of it," I giggled as I got us 2 beers out of the fridge.

"Good, good I knew you would become accustomed to it. I'd bet once you have anal sex your going to find it very enjoyable." he smiled. Then he said, "My wife enjoyed it," he voice sounding sad and his smile fading.

"I wish I had got to meet her, and I'm sure she would be happy you're back out there enjoying yourself. I certainly wouldn't want Bill to sit around and mope if something happened to me," I smile warmly as I squeezed his hand.

We were discussing the new building they were supposed to start this coming Monday when Bill walked in.